Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,836 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Wife Donates A Kidney To Her Husband For Valentine's Day - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Donates A Kidney To Her Husband For Valentine's Day (10894 Views)

Wife Accuses Lady Of Begging Her Husband For S*X.. Shares Screen Grab / Man Sells Kidney To Buy Engagement-Ring, Gets Dumped / Can You Donate Your Kidney To Your Lover? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Donates A Kidney To Her Husband For Valentine's Day by Nobody: 10:10am On Feb 10, 2013
greatgod2012:

are you ok?
You must be high on weed.
Kpele, since you lack simple comprehension.

Oooops, u took it Personal... cry...

This is Sunday Mawning, so, I rest my case...

Sorry, if I said sumtin u dint understand!!!
Re: Wife Donates A Kidney To Her Husband For Valentine's Day by Nobody: 10:14am On Feb 10, 2013
Not For Naija. Valentine here na waka.
Re: Wife Donates A Kidney To Her Husband For Valentine's Day by bhadow: 10:20am On Feb 10, 2013
i wish every gal can be like her
Re: Wife Donates A Kidney To Her Husband For Valentine's Day by Ebestsmscom: 10:23am On Feb 10, 2013
Singing ONE LOVE by Bob Marley.

This is confirm and genuine valentine love not that of Naija ladies and Boiz.

I luv this.

Prayers: Baba God pls give me someone like her during the appointed time, all I need is love not those after money and if any one that is after money using 9ja system of luv to deceive me that comes my way pls use thunder and strike her away. Only this I ask for now AMEN.

1 Like

Re: Wife Donates A Kidney To Her Husband For Valentine's Day by Nuzo1(m): 10:27am On Feb 10, 2013
Great!

But just like she said, "without this donation, there won't be us...and ultimately, there won't be a sweeter and bigger JT like James" shocked

Wise woman. cool
Re: Wife Donates A Kidney To Her Husband For Valentine's Day by pappilo(m): 10:29am On Feb 10, 2013
I dont care if in the future this woman cheats on him or dont give him sex, if this dude ever breaks this woman's heart, I'll happily come round and shoot him myself!
Re: Wife Donates A Kidney To Her Husband For Valentine's Day by masterpiecer(m): 10:37am On Feb 10, 2013
black_beau: Now.that's a real Valentine present.

u seem to have abandon ur val thread, u cause pandemonium and fled, y na?
Re: Wife Donates A Kidney To Her Husband For Valentine's Day by Asis(m): 10:46am On Feb 10, 2013
True love exemplified..
Re: Wife Donates A Kidney To Her Husband For Valentine's Day by laykhorn(m): 10:49am On Feb 10, 2013
How this wan come reduce garri price? undecided
Re: Wife Donates A Kidney To Her Husband For Valentine's Day by Nobody: 10:55am On Feb 10, 2013
It's even an interracial marriage and she's a beautiful woman. Makes it more awesome. . .
Re: Wife Donates A Kidney To Her Husband For Valentine's Day by jamngr84(m): 11:04am On Feb 10, 2013
princemolak: What a Senseless Woman she is?
. u no get sense. It is people like you that make this country a bad place cause u only think of yourself.
Re: Wife Donates A Kidney To Her Husband For Valentine's Day by Nobody: 11:05am On Feb 10, 2013
Its only women dats capable of doing such. No guy fit do am! angry
this is true love
Re: Wife Donates A Kidney To Her Husband For Valentine's Day by Symphony007: 11:07am On Feb 10, 2013
This is the reason and beauty of valantine!! Not fast food and getting laid!!
Re: Wife Donates A Kidney To Her Husband For Valentine's Day by bunmila(f): 11:07am On Feb 10, 2013
FXKing2012: Now this is what I call true love, not all these yeye girls running around looking for whom to buy them val gift
What about all the guys running around looking for girls to deceive. Talk about pot and kettle
Re: Wife Donates A Kidney To Her Husband For Valentine's Day by bunmila(f): 11:10am On Feb 10, 2013
Bimfo: True Love... Ladies, Can You see your fellow Lady.??

She dint give Boxers and Singlet
And who knws what d guy will give in return. Just hope he doesn't get the babysitter pregnant When he becomes hail and hearty
Re: Wife Donates A Kidney To Her Husband For Valentine's Day by Nobody: 11:18am On Feb 10, 2013
bunmila:
And who knws what d guy will give in return. Just hope he doesn't get the babysitter pregnant When he becomes hail and hearty

4get what will happen after!!! This is True Love...
Re: Wife Donates A Kidney To Her Husband For Valentine's Day by Idowuogbo(f): 11:24am On Feb 10, 2013
greatgod2012: God bless d woman and may the operation be successful in Jesus name.
Amen!

1 Like

Re: Wife Donates A Kidney To Her Husband For Valentine's Day by Idowuogbo(f): 11:27am On Feb 10, 2013
princemolak: What a Senseless Woman she is?
U were obviously dropped uncountable times as a baby, Product of anuz carriage.Vamoose! Nonentity!
Re: Wife Donates A Kidney To Her Husband For Valentine's Day by Nobody: 11:29am On Feb 10, 2013
freecocoa: Good woman, God bless her and give them life.

I'd love to believe that many women will do same for their husbands.

Including you.
Re: Wife Donates A Kidney To Her Husband For Valentine's Day by Nobody: 11:38am On Feb 10, 2013
Popowaa: Want a man who do same for me
Do u av kidney problem?

1 Like

Re: Wife Donates A Kidney To Her Husband For Valentine's Day by Nobody: 11:54am On Feb 10, 2013
Dz interestin
Re: Wife Donates A Kidney To Her Husband For Valentine's Day by Idowuogbo(f): 11:54am On Feb 10, 2013
Popowaa: Want a man who do same for me
Date Mynd.. wink
Re: Wife Donates A Kidney To Her Husband For Valentine's Day by FXKing2012(m): 11:55am On Feb 10, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Date Mynd.. wink
lol
Re: Wife Donates A Kidney To Her Husband For Valentine's Day by Multcolor: 12:01pm On Feb 10, 2013
I always know that women are more sacrificing when it comes to love,men will only abandon you for another woman. Wishing them successful operation though
Re: Wife Donates A Kidney To Her Husband For Valentine's Day by Nobody: 12:26pm On Feb 10, 2013
I KNEW IT! NOT IN NAIJA. NAIJA WOMAN NOT FIT DO AM 4 ANYBODY INSTEAD SHE WILL BE HUSTLING4 HOW TO CHOP THE POOR MAN'S MONEY AFTER HE IS GONE.
Re: Wife Donates A Kidney To Her Husband For Valentine's Day by aadetoyin(f): 1:13pm On Feb 10, 2013
It takes a very strong and loving woman to do this. I hail d woman. No be small thing to donate o. I just pray that the surgery goes well.
Re: Wife Donates A Kidney To Her Husband For Valentine's Day by kandiikane(m): 1:14pm On Feb 10, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

This happened before in fact.

How did it pan out?
Re: Wife Donates A Kidney To Her Husband For Valentine's Day by freecocoa(f): 1:34pm On Feb 10, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Including you.
Maybe.
Re: Wife Donates A Kidney To Her Husband For Valentine's Day by Nobody: 1:35pm On Feb 10, 2013
May God bless their marriage nd bless me with a husband who would do anything for me...Amen!
Re: Wife Donates A Kidney To Her Husband For Valentine's Day by Nobody: 1:57pm On Feb 10, 2013
I hope he will never give her a reason to regret this.Most women will do it for a faithful husband,not the one that will live to chase other skirts with their precious kidneys.
Re: Wife Donates A Kidney To Her Husband For Valentine's Day by aurenflani: 2:32pm On Feb 10, 2013
Turai should hear this. See real love btw couples not Turai's kind of love for Yar'adua. shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The Insane Way This Lady Humiliated Her Boyfriend For Doing This (pictures) / Nigerian Ladies Talk About How Their Wedding Night Sex Will Look Like / Rema performing with naked girls on his Instagram live. Big b00bs chai.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.