Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,090 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

President Jonathan Congratulates Super Eagles - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Congratulates Super Eagles (15448 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Okonjo Iweala On Appointments / #UKElection2015: Jonathan Congratulates David Cameroon / President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari - Vanguardngr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Super Eagles by Nobody: 10:49pm On Feb 10, 2013
tayooluwole: how does this victory affect me Free me joor...celebratn ko bratncele ni.... All of una just they celebrate nonesense... Mtchwwwwww
I go use 'bance' swear for you lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Super Eagles by onila(f): 10:50pm On Feb 10, 2013
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Super Eagles by Nobody: 10:50pm On Feb 10, 2013
Hadeyeancah: GEJ,Public Holiday pls. Maybe 1week
GEJ is not Rochas

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Super Eagles by ceejay80s(m): 10:51pm On Feb 10, 2013
Help me ask goodluck jonathan about our 2days public holiday and also help me ask the ashewos about free F*UCK
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Super Eagles by oboy3(m): 10:51pm On Feb 10, 2013
oyedun82: abeg dat one no concern me. Where i fit get those ashewo giving free service please am begging! For ikorodu lagos state
go to that river at Ikorodu and hop inside,free toto dey there
nonsense your mates are busy making names for themselves,na free toto you dey find
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Super Eagles by Maxymilliano(m): 10:52pm On Feb 10, 2013
From the facebook wall of My Chiarman!

Muhammadu Buhari

We are champions of Africa! Congratulations ­ Super Eagles of Nigeria. Thank you for making us proud. #OneNigeria.
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Super Eagles by Nobody: 10:52pm On Feb 10, 2013
onila: GEJ and First Lady celebrating Transformational Success watching Super Eagles AFCON Victory at No.1 Park Lane, London!

Since the advent of photoshop we can no longer differentiate real picture from fake one.
Onila, is this picture of GEJ original?
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Super Eagles by LloydAchi(m): 10:53pm On Feb 10, 2013
Congrats to u too
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Super Eagles by Nobody: 10:53pm On Feb 10, 2013
MAYOWAAK: I am overjoyed at the stunning victory of the Super Eagles which has seen Nigeria emerge as the champions of the African Cup of Nations, 2013. Well done Patriots, you have done Nigeria proud. 2013 is obviously the year of Nigeria. We have emerged as a beacon of hope on the African continent by proving to Africa and the world that a strong Nigerian team put together and trained by a Nigerian coach can stand the test of time and successfully rise to the challenge of a most formidable opponent. The Nigerian spirit stands strong and steady as we march to the destination of greatness. I doff my fedora hat to this great squad that has brought laughter and happiness to our homes. Nigerians are grateful. We thank God. We thank you. GEJ

https://www.facebook.com/jonathangoodluck/posts/515860321797680

Sweet!! smiley

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Super Eagles by crazygod(m): 10:53pm On Feb 10, 2013
First time we are rejoicing since Goodluck became president

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Super Eagles by Maxymilliano(m): 10:54pm On Feb 10, 2013
And this from Iweala...

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala

Congratulations ­, our Superb Super Eagles.

We are so proud of you! Your humility and focus are contagious.

Congratulations ­, Stephen Keshi!

Congratulations ­, Nigerians!

God Bless Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Super Eagles by Nobody: 10:55pm On Feb 10, 2013
sheyie2007:
UNA SURE SAY DAT BANCE NO BE OBASANJO GRAND COS I SEE A LOT OF SIMILARITIES ESP D GORILLA FACE:/
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Super Eagles by Olumikedos(m): 10:55pm On Feb 10, 2013
up super eagles
To God alone be all the glory
DOUBLE PORTION!
NEXT LEVELSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Super Eagles by oyedun82(m): 10:56pm On Feb 10, 2013
o'boy:
go to that river at Ikorodu and hop inside,free toto dey there
nonsense your mates are busy making names for themselves,na free toto you dey find
u dey madt! Are they not the one that promise us?! M U M U
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Super Eagles by crackhaus: 10:57pm On Feb 10, 2013
Too long we waited, the trophy comes back home.... Super eagles and Nigerians deserve this
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Super Eagles by Opoki(m): 10:58pm On Feb 10, 2013
kokoA: For tonight.. GEJ i love you ooooo... ***dancing Alingo**** Aunty patience mmmmuuuuaaahhh!!! No PDP tonight.. No APC tonight.. No Igbo, no yoruba, no christian, no muslim.. Lets just dance and make merry ooo..
I love this...
One thing that Unites Us is Soccer...
UniTED we Stand
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Super Eagles by learn(f): 10:59pm On Feb 10, 2013
VICTOR MOSES AND HIS MAIN MAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVELY

4 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Super Eagles by Nobody: 11:00pm On Feb 10, 2013
Idi Amin: UNA SURE SAY DAT BANCE NO BE OBASANJO GRAND COS I SEE A LOT OF SIMILARITIES ESP D GORILLA FACE:/
Baba Latin twin bro...
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Super Eagles by equily(m): 11:00pm On Feb 10, 2013
chingyjant:
He too send you?
hahahhah wetin hpn nah??
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Super Eagles by Maxymilliano(m): 11:00pm On Feb 10, 2013
Trust some bad belles to always turn every news to GEJ bashing.

But did anybody bothered to ask how come Sunday only scores on Sundays?

And how come Mr. Latin share some semblance with this due?

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Super Eagles by Eazeee(m): 11:01pm On Feb 10, 2013
Bukinafaso said dey wil deal wit us in d final but we said Mba,not on a Sunday. Lol

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Super Eagles by crackhaus: 11:01pm On Feb 10, 2013
learn: VICTOR MOSES AND HIS MAIN MAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVELY
i love this
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Super Eagles by Sirsuky(m): 11:02pm On Feb 10, 2013
From zero to hero and From super chicken to eagles.congrat al d way.
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Super Eagles by Etumgbe(m): 11:02pm On Feb 10, 2013
Sunday scored on Sunday and gave nigeria the cup after 19 years wearing No. 19. Let's say MBA to osazie and co.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Super Eagles by onyeego(m): 11:03pm On Feb 10, 2013
This can only happen in d time of GOODLUCK grin
I've said it before.
This Man is damn tooooooo lucky

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Super Eagles by Maxymilliano(m): 11:03pm On Feb 10, 2013
From Patrick Obahiagbon @PObahiagbon

The Eagle flew like a nubivagant bird before emerging out of the clouds and into view..

What a glory beholden!
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Super Eagles by sexyglow(f): 11:03pm On Feb 10, 2013
Na So

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Super Eagles by Nobody: 11:03pm On Feb 10, 2013
[size=22pt]It has to go down as an achievement that should be credited to the president.

Mr President, let us hope you can start performing in other sectors.

Congrats to Keshi and the Super Eagles.

Congratulations to all Nigerians

God blessed us a little tonight smiley[/size]

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Super Eagles by hayweezee(m): 11:04pm On Feb 10, 2013
We don hear... Hwfa abt d PUBLIC HOLIDAY? Na one week o!
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Super Eagles by Nobody: 11:06pm On Feb 10, 2013
na small small mikel don dey win things dey go

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Super Eagles by RedLight1: 11:07pm On Feb 10, 2013
sheyie2007:
grin grin
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Super Eagles by hassanfulani(m): 11:08pm On Feb 10, 2013
crypls make we celebrate ourselves but lets not forget that our problem boku. Mr President, who killed those korean doctors? We dey 4 trouble ooooo crypls make we celebrate ourselves but lets not forget that our problem boku. Mr President, who killed those korean doctors? We dey 4 trouble ooooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians Will See How Popular President Buhari Is In 2019 - Danu / President Buhari Arrives In Sokoto For APC Presidential Rally / Dele Sobowale: Atiku Will Win Most Nigeria's Disputed Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.