Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

President Jonathan Congratulates Super Eagles - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Congratulates Super Eagles (15446 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Okonjo Iweala On Appointments / #UKElection2015: Jonathan Congratulates David Cameroon / President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari - Vanguardngr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Super Eagles by kalunomics(m): 11:09pm On Feb 10, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
GEJ is not Rochas
abi o my brother! Rochas is too soft on people!!
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Super Eagles by Nobody: 11:10pm On Feb 10, 2013
Fedora Hat or Fisherman Hat??

Well this is celebration period, don't lemme tackle you. At least for 2day alone
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Super Eagles by 5much(m): 11:11pm On Feb 10, 2013
Goodluck Nigeria. Goodluck Mr President, Goodluck Super Eagles
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Super Eagles by Maxymilliano(m): 11:12pm On Feb 10, 2013
@Ndoma-Egba Victor

I congratulate the Super Eagles, especially the Head Coach, Steven Keshi, for a wonderful performance at the just-concluded AFCON 2013 tournament. Nigerians are very happy with you. The commitment with which you played makes us all believe that the dream of a greater Nigeria is possible. Thank you guys. Congratulations ­ Nigerians.
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Super Eagles by 1025: 11:14pm On Feb 10, 2013
where is he even writing from? belle no worry am again? is even good as him no carry him badluck go south.
which ppl that refused to show us ball while even poor countries showed the ball.
how much did it cost to have david mark and his gang members in south and can anyone compare that to what it would have cost to show nigerians the only thing that makes them smile? wicked ppl. God catch una.
after today, pdp and their criminals gangs will continue with what they know how to do best - Stealing of public funds.
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Super Eagles by Nobody: 11:15pm On Feb 10, 2013
learn: VICTOR MOSES AND HIS MAIN MAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVELY
Advert placement- my name is Kanu nwakwo, when my heart is breaking, I use break oil lipsrsealed
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Super Eagles by cooltone: 11:16pm On Feb 10, 2013
Congratulations my president. We won it during your reign and I pray let it be the start of better things to come.
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Super Eagles by emmatok(m): 11:17pm On Feb 10, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: Yes oooo! Even when majority of Nigerians didn't give the Super Eagles a chance when the competition began, the Super Super Super Eagles of Nigeria finally did it.

Goodluck Nigeria!

Even the Federal Government didn't give Super Eagles a chance, that way they failed to show the game until today.
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Super Eagles by Nobody: 11:22pm On Feb 10, 2013
I'll miss seeing bance(Willi Willi) lipsrsealed
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Super Eagles by karlmax2: 11:25pm On Feb 10, 2013
emmatok:

Even the Federal Government didn't give Super Eagles a chance, that way they failed to show the game until today.
typical bad belle if they had gone to south africa when it kicked of you and your paymasters would call for his head for leaving office and wasting our resources to watch afcon now they are saving us money by not going so that sahara reports and some hypocrites like you won't say he went with 3000 delegates.
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Super Eagles by Maxymilliano(m): 11:27pm On Feb 10, 2013
The Book of AFCON 13: 1- 14.

1.And the day came, even the day of the Lord, this Sunday.

2. That the adversary of Nigeria, these Burkinababes came threatening

3. And Stephen, the son of Keshi, the commander of Nigeria Army
entreated the praying Nigerians to pray

4. And in churches and mosques, in mountains and camps prayers were
offered

5. And behold on the battle ground, the army, these super eagles fought
forcing the Burkinababes to retreat

6. But their champion, this Goliath called Bance came flanked by his
generals

7. But the Spirit of God stirred one son of Mba, even the one called Sunday,
the least in the Nigerian camp

8. And thus he said to the commander, Who is this uncircumcised
Burkinababes that he should defy the armies of the giant of Africa,

9. And he was told to sit down that even Mikel,Victor, Yobo, ..... these
warriors that have done battle in far countries cannot dare this Goliath,
Bance or Pitropia

10. And he told the commander for this purpose was I named Sunday, to do battle on the day of the Lord,

11. And the commander, Keshi urged him go

12. And Sunday arose and caused havoc in thecamp of the Burkinababes

13. And the armies Burkina Faso, these adversaries of Nigerian was utterly destroyed.

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Super Eagles by emmatok(m): 11:33pm On Feb 10, 2013
karl max: typical bad belle if they had gone to south africa when it kicked of you and your paymasters would call for his head for leaving office and wasting our resources to watch afcon now they are saving us money by not going so that sahara reports and some hypocrites like you won't say he went with 3000 delegates.

Just shut your rant, everyone don't belong to political party as you do.
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Super Eagles by ismhab(m): 11:37pm On Feb 10, 2013
From my boss, Sanusi Lamido Sanusi. Once again the super eagles had proven that Nigeria is a great country, congratulation.
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Super Eagles by Maxymilliano(m): 11:37pm On Feb 10, 2013
Congratulations to my amiable GEJ, Stephan Keshi has made us proud!

Continue enjoying your groove in London...

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Super Eagles by 1025: 11:38pm On Feb 10, 2013
karl max: typical bad belle if they had gone to south africa when it kicked of you and your paymasters would call for his head for leaving office and wasting our resources to watch afcon now they are saving us money by not going so that sahara reports and some hypocrites like you won't say he went with 3000 delegates.

u are not informed my dear. jonathan is having an intestine problem that made him to travel to london for medical attention. why won't he have such problem with his wife since they are eating food worth of N1B?
even in his absence, pdp govt sent david mark and his gang of robbers who will in turn spend times 100 of what it will cost to show nigerians these games on our local channels.
wicked set of rulers.
2013 will defile them in the same manner the eagles have done today.
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Super Eagles by Nobody: 11:43pm On Feb 10, 2013
[quote

author=ismhab]From my boss, Sanusi Lamido Sanusi. Once again the super
eagles had proven that Nigeria is a great country,
congratulation.[/quote]I HEAR. NEXT THING HE WILL TALK OF INTRODUCIN A
10K NAIRA NOTE 2 CONTINUE DIA LOOTING. MEK HE GO SIDON JOOR, WE ARE BUSY
HERE
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Super Eagles by DANILSA(m): 11:51pm On Feb 10, 2013
Idi Amin: sharaaaaap dis Boko Haram idioooot
I wonder how you passed exams in skul if u cant read inbetween lines to detect sarcasm.
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Super Eagles by Nobody: 11:55pm On Feb 10, 2013
DANILSA:
I wonder how you passed exams in skul if u cant read inbetween lines to detect sarcasm.
AND UR POINT IS?
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Super Eagles by KokoBeware: 11:55pm On Feb 10, 2013
1025:

u are not informed my dear. jonathan is having an intestine problem that made him to travel to london for medical attention. why won't he have such problem with his wife since they are eating food worth of N1B?
even in his absence, pdp govt sent david mark and his gang of robbers who will in turn spend times 100 of what it will cost to show nigerians these games on our local channels.
wicked set of rulers.
2013 will defile them in the same manner the eagles have done today.

Ok you are officially mad and crazy... even with Nigerian victory you can't form Nigerian for one hour... we don win be say wee don winn and i won a lot of money.. so i dont reaaly caree... GEJ did not come to London because of Intestinal problem>>> FK him and enjoy the victory>>>>>>>
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Super Eagles by Symphony007: 11:58pm On Feb 10, 2013
Today is the party, tomorrow is the hangover!!
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Super Eagles by toshmann(m): 11:58pm On Feb 10, 2013
GenBuhari: [size=22pt]It has to go down as an achievement that should be credited to the president.

Mr President, let us hope you can start performing in other sectors.

Congrats to Keshi and the Super Eagles.

Congratulations to all Nigerians

God blessed us a little nyafu-nyafu tonight smiley[/size]

Which kind a little my man cheesy
Blessing no de scarce for God hand. Abeg baba God explode your blessings on us without brake IJN AMEN cheesy cool
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Super Eagles by 1025: 12:05am On Feb 11, 2013
KokoBeware:

Ok you are officially mad and crazy... even with Nigerian victory you can't form Nigerian for one hour... we don win be say wee don winn and i won a lot of money.. so i dont reaaly caree... GEJ did not come to London because of Intestinal problem>>> FK him and enjoy the victory>>>>>>>

are u celebrating the eagles or the money u won as a gambler. the next time u loose now, u will look for who to stab. that is what u get from children raised under the bridge. we have won but i am telling u that even the money in the trophy can go missing by this time tomorrow.
we deserve to watch the game on our local channels.
those of u from mentally challenged background have no problem in identifying mad ppl when ever u see them.
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Super Eagles by DApostle03(m): 12:06am On Feb 11, 2013
tayooluwole: how does this victory affect me Free me joor...celebratn ko bratncele ni.... All of una just they celebrate nonesense... Mtchwwwwww

U na d biggest foooooooool of 2013
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Super Eagles by Nobody: 12:15am On Feb 11, 2013
[quote
author=1025]

are u celebrating the eagles or the money u won as a gambler. the next
time u loose now, u will look for who to stab. that is what u get from
children raised under the bridge. we have won but i am telling u that
even the money in the trophy can go missing by this time tomorrow.
we deserve to watch the game on our local channels.
those of u from mentally challenged background have no problem in
identifying mad ppl when ever u see them.[/quote]HABA BROS, EASY NAH
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Super Eagles by 1025: 12:21am On Feb 11, 2013
breaking news
two committees have just been formed to look into how we won the trophy and how the trophy and the money in it got missing in future respectively.
do u think the trophy and the money inside it will disappear? who are who do u think should be in these committees?
up joe, up eagles, up the two committees.
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Super Eagles by Rossikk(m): 12:33am On Feb 11, 2013
This man should just declare a public holiday for tomorrow.
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Super Eagles by donsax: 12:44am On Feb 11, 2013
Made in nigeria!!!!

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Super Eagles by PapaBrowne(m): 12:58am On Feb 11, 2013
Jonathan has just set a crazy record on Facebook.
15,000 Likes and 16,000 comments in just 3 hours.
Football is a great uniter. Nigerians are proud of the country again!

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Super Eagles by akandejames: 1:05am On Feb 11, 2013
just to clear the air.... this is a sign to Nigerians that all we need is a GOOD LEADER. a good leader in every organizations till the presidential office will fix all the problems we have and we will be celebrated all over the world as we are today. note that during this celebration, we forgot our race, religion, ethnicity and all other things that divide us. WE WANT GOOD LEADERSHIP pls. if GEJ truly loves naija, he should step aside for the capable hands, for God sake, people resign honourably in other democratic countries now !!!!
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Super Eagles by PapaBrowne(m): 1:09am On Feb 11, 2013
akande.james:
just to clear the air.... this is a sign to Nigerians that all we need is a GOOD LEADER. a good leader in every organizations till the presidential office will fix all the problems we have and we will be celebrated all over the world as we are today. note that during this celebration, we forgot our race, religion, ethnicity and all other things that divide us. WE WANT GOOD LEADERSHIP pls. if GEJ truly loves naija, he should step aside for the capable hands, for God sake, people resign honourably in other democratic countries now !!!!

The senselessness of your post. He should resign for who? Sambo or David Mark or Tambuwal?? Are any of them any better??
Please leave us alone to celebrate. A better advise would have been to tell him to up hid game.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wada: I Won The Poll, Audu’s Votes Died With Him / Maina: Garba Shehu Needs Psychiatric Evaluation - PDP / Nigerians Will See How Popular President Buhari Is In 2019 - Danu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.