Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,314 members, 7,954,259 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:36 PM

Your Boyfriend Insults You In Public: What Will You Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Boyfriend Insults You In Public: What Will You Do? (15036 Views)

Poll: Your Boyfriend Insults You In Public: What Will You Do?

WALK AWAY: 76% (38 votes)
INSULT BACK: 10% (5 votes)
STAY AND ENJOY IT: 14% (7 votes)
This poll has ended

Guys Your Babe Sits Like This In Public What Will You Do?(pic) / Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? / Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Boyfriend Insults You In Public: What Will You Do? by software(m): 9:34pm On Mar 11, 2008
Today, while i was about Leaving a fast food joint,  i saw a guy shouting and insulting his girlfriend,  I guess they had intentions of coming to have lunch together,  but on the way they had some mis understanding, 

What really shocked me the most was how the guy shouted on the Girl. it was very insultive and embarassing,  the girl sef, was trying to talk and insult the guy back, but the guys voice was on top Leading, 

My question goes thus, 

Would you tolorate if your BOYFRIEND OR GIRLFRIEND SCREEMS AND SHOUT ON YOU IN THE PUBLIC? what will u do? ??

keep posting
Re: Your Boyfriend Insults You In Public: What Will You Do? by Seun(m): 9:38pm On Mar 11, 2008
No I would not. If your arguments are that bad, then you don't belong together. Simple.
Re: Your Boyfriend Insults You In Public: What Will You Do? by TheSly: 9:42pm On Mar 11, 2008
My Gf would never do such, neither can i. . . . cool

That was sum kinda stupidity exhibition going on between them. . . . .
Re: Your Boyfriend Insults You In Public: What Will You Do? by somze(f): 9:44pm On Mar 11, 2008
Software
Is this really you? grin grin
Re: Your Boyfriend Insults You In Public: What Will You Do? by NaJaHaJe(f): 9:46pm On Mar 11, 2008
hhhhhhhhmmmmm. . . . . God help the man that will think of doing that to me in public.

I wouldn't do that . . . . . . it feels like washing ya underwear in public. Not nice at all undecided
Re: Your Boyfriend Insults You In Public: What Will You Do? by tommyex(m): 9:48pm On Mar 11, 2008
simply sounds childish to me.
I dont think i date girls that can do such
Re: Your Boyfriend Insults You In Public: What Will You Do? by software(m): 10:22pm On Mar 11, 2008
tommyex:

simply sounds childish to me.
I don't think i date girls that can do such

yes it sounds childish, But the guy must be a big guy cos he was cruising a Honda CRV 2007
Re: Your Boyfriend Insults You In Public: What Will You Do? by 4Him(m): 10:26pm On Mar 11, 2008
just plain silly from both of them.
Re: Your Boyfriend Insults You In Public: What Will You Do? by tommyex(m): 10:33pm On Mar 11, 2008
I dont mean childish as in age,I mean as in behaviour
Money aint everything,i know some grls dat wont date you cos you jus drive a Lexus jeep.
They should be birds of a feather though,i wont mind d spectacle! cheesy
Re: Your Boyfriend Insults You In Public: What Will You Do? by TheSly: 10:35pm On Mar 11, 2008
But the guy must be a big guy because he was cruising a Honda CRV 2007

Ohh ohhhh those hapless Nigerian girls. . . embarassed
Re: Your Boyfriend Insults You In Public: What Will You Do? by bigfather(m): 10:41pm On Mar 11, 2008
Na suspension be that o ! grin
Re: Your Boyfriend Insults You In Public: What Will You Do? by software(m): 10:44pm On Mar 11, 2008
somze:

Software
Is this really you?  grin grin

yes o my brother, na me,  see u at the sports ZONE grin
Re: Your Boyfriend Insults You In Public: What Will You Do? by software(m): 10:47pm On Mar 11, 2008
tommyex:

I don't mean childish as in age,I mean as in behaviour
Money aint everything,i know some grls that wont date you because you jus drive a Lexus jeep.
They should be birds of a feather though,i wont mind d spectacle! cheesy

yeah i understand u, u are right that money aint everything, anyway i enjoyed watching also, just that i was shock, it was a suprise, cheesy cheesy lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Your Boyfriend Insults You In Public: What Will You Do? by christiely: 10:49pm On Mar 11, 2008
any body that dat does dat is an abuser,i wudnt tk it,d moment u try it ,we done .
Re: Your Boyfriend Insults You In Public: What Will You Do? by software(m): 11:12pm On Mar 11, 2008
christiely:

any body that that does that is an abuser,i wudnt tk it,d moment u try it ,we done .

but at the spot what wiull u do? will u shout back or give the guy a dirty slap?
Re: Your Boyfriend Insults You In Public: What Will You Do? by henry007(m): 11:16pm On Mar 11, 2008
i thinks girls have a way of crying things out. talk about the reverse case and i'll say ehen
Re: Your Boyfriend Insults You In Public: What Will You Do? by software(m): 11:24pm On Mar 11, 2008
henry007:

i thinks girls have a way of crying things out. talk about the reverse case and i'll say ehen

HOW?
Re: Your Boyfriend Insults You In Public: What Will You Do? by henry007(m): 11:29pm On Mar 11, 2008
how else? the question wat wld u do the answer no pass to dey cry like pikin grin grin grin grin
Re: Your Boyfriend Insults You In Public: What Will You Do? by Cassiel(f): 12:09am On Mar 12, 2008
I'll chill there and wait for him to finish ranting.Then i'll walk up to the counter,buy a carton of 5-alive(preferably Berry Blast),walk back to him and squirt the contents directly at the crotch of his trousers.Every last bit.Then i'll smile at him and say ''we're through honey'',peck him on the cheek and walk right out the door.
Re: Your Boyfriend Insults You In Public: What Will You Do? by Ugwumba(m): 12:11am On Mar 12, 2008
Cassiel:

I'll chill there and wait for him to finish ranting.Then i'll walk up to the counter,buy a carton of 5-alive(preferably Berry Blast),walk back to him and squirt the contents directly at the crotch of his trousers.Every last bit.Then i'll smile at him and say ''we're through honey'',peck him on the cheek and walk right out the door.

Clearly been watching too many movies!!!!
Re: Your Boyfriend Insults You In Public: What Will You Do? by Cassiel(f): 12:15am On Mar 12, 2008
grin grin grin Its called self-confidence,movies or no movies.What else am i supposed to do,cry and beg him to stop with my hands over my ears?No way.I'll do something equally embarrassing to him(maybe more embarrassing),take the utmost pleasure in doing it and leave him standing there watching me walk away.
And no,i'm not just talking.I will do it.
I'll never stoop so low as to engage in exchanging words in public,so i'll definitely do something painfully embarrassing to him that doesn't involve me opening my mouth grin
Re: Your Boyfriend Insults You In Public: What Will You Do? by software(m): 12:17am On Mar 12, 2008
Cassiel:

wow, wat a romantic EXIT cheesy
Re: Your Boyfriend Insults You In Public: What Will You Do? by almondjoy(f): 12:18am On Mar 12, 2008
Boyfriend. . . .  I will disgrace the hell out of him in that public. Let the relationship end right there in that Mr. Biggs or Tantalizers. . . .or where the hell ever. If it is a husband, I will keep very quiet and wait till we get home and wash him up and down real gooooooooooooooooooooood.  That will be the very last time he will try that kind of rubbish. angry

Who cares about a common boyfriend that has not even proposed and I am doing a favor by being with his village temperament.  If he values me as a "girlfriend" then I would value him as a boyfriend.  A husband, I will always value in a public place. . . . just for my children's sake.  But when we get home. . . .im go hear am!. . . . .enough not to ever try it in his dreams again, not to talk of in reality angry

I do not put up with any kind of abuse. Such boys should not be in relationships but back to their mamas to teach them manners!
Re: Your Boyfriend Insults You In Public: What Will You Do? by Dreloaded(f): 12:19am On Mar 12, 2008
Only date passive types so such has never happen and i doubt it will

However if by some fluke it does, I'd leave the premises and stay as far as possible away from the raving lunatic then go my own way.
Re: Your Boyfriend Insults You In Public: What Will You Do? by Ugwumba(m): 12:21am On Mar 12, 2008
@Cass,
If you're that self-confident, what of doing nothing - just walk away - no words, no tantrums?  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Your Boyfriend Insults You In Public: What Will You Do? by Ugwumba(m): 12:22am On Mar 12, 2008
almondjoy:

Boyfriend. . . . I will disgrace the hell out of him in that public. If it is a husband, I will keep very quiet and wait till we get home and wash him up and down real gooooooooooooooooooooood. That will be the very last time he will try that kind of rubbish. angry

Who cares about a common boyfriend that has not even proposed. If he values me as a "girlfriend" then I would value him as a boyfriend. A husband I will always value in a public place. But when we get home. . . .im go hear am! angry

Sounds like the crying, begging type. grin
Re: Your Boyfriend Insults You In Public: What Will You Do? by Cassiel(f): 12:24am On Mar 12, 2008
software:

wow, what a romantic EXIT cheesy
That's the point,my dear grin grin To show him that at that point he's become very useless and dispensable.Romantic sarcasm.Has a woman ever given you a smile ripe with venom?I guess not cheesy
Re: Your Boyfriend Insults You In Public: What Will You Do? by buzzgonz(m): 12:25am On Mar 12, 2008
@software
indeed romantic, wow!! thats girl must be clever!
Now to your topic, been insult in the public is not a big deal went when we get home we will know who is who,Shikina !!! cool
Re: Your Boyfriend Insults You In Public: What Will You Do? by 4Him(m): 12:25am On Mar 12, 2008
Cassiel stop watching too much nollywood.  cheesy
Re: Your Boyfriend Insults You In Public: What Will You Do? by almondjoy(f): 12:27am On Mar 12, 2008
buzzgonz:

@software
indeed romantic, wow!! thats girl must be clever!
Now to your topic, be insult in the public is not a big deal went when we get home we will know who is who,Shikina !!! cool

Only reserved for spouses. Boyfriends and girlfriends should be severely dealt with. Enough to think twice about trying that nonsense again. Infact it warrants a slap in that restuarant!
Re: Your Boyfriend Insults You In Public: What Will You Do? by Cassiel(f): 12:29am On Mar 12, 2008
Ugwumba:

@Cass,
If you're that self-confident, what of doing nothing - just walk away - no words, no tantrums? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
That ain't a tantrum dearie.Its controlled violence,lol.Quietly walking away without doing anything amounts to cowardice to me.For the love of moses,we're in public.Nobody will see me tomorrow and say,''he insulted her and she just stood there and took it''. No way.They will say,''he insulted her and she showed him what a woman thinks of men like him-they're nothing more than babies who still wet their pants''.
A real man would know how to treat a woman in public,no matter how well she offends him.
Re: Your Boyfriend Insults You In Public: What Will You Do? by Ugwumba(m): 12:30am On Mar 12, 2008
almondjoy:

Only reserved for spouses. Boyfriends and girlfriends should be severely dealt with. Enough to think twice about trying that nonsense again. Infact it warrants a slap in that restuarant!

Dick tiger, abi tigress!!!!  grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Which Celeb Would You Love To Have In Bed?? / If You Can Watch This Without Reaching Out For Your Vaseline, You're Strong. / This Is Why Women Moan During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.