Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,464 members, 7,819,689 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

I Have Decided Not To Accept Her Back In My Life,am I Correct. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Decided Not To Accept Her Back In My Life,am I Correct. (1301 Views)

Guys Will You Accept Her Back After She Has Done This To You? / Will You Accept Her As House Maid? / Reasons Why You Decided Not To Woo Or Accept Someone You Truly Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Decided Not To Accept Her Back In My Life,am I Correct. by dumjoshua: 5:26pm On Feb 11, 2013
A frd of mine came to me yesterday and told me that his fiance{though he hasnt paid the pride prize,he has done other introduction as the custom demands} has openly left him 4 another man that she feels is richer.he told me that it all started when he had problems with his former company and was sacked 4 no fault of his,within three months of trying to fix himself somwhere the lady has already informed her people that he cannot take care of her in near future and that pastor said that the marriage cannot work.he pleaded with her to give him little time but she never listened.some months later friends helped him and he started up something better,one day the lady in question called him,after that the girl continue to call but have failed to open up on certain thing like the nature of her r/ship with her boy friend,she denied keeping any man,but that is calculated lie.she only told him that she overreacted and that she didnt know what came over her.she asked him to try see her anytime he comes around b/c the lady is in university in enugu and the guy is now in lagos.the lady is the type that likes fun,activities. she moves around with students that like high level of life in that city now.He told me that he passed a lot sleepless nights because of this particular incident and wouldnt like to give it a second chance,he told me that he loved this lady so much b/4 the incident,but now he doesnt know where to start again and want to avoid her completely.please i want to advise him but still, i want to here from the wise men and women in the house,he wants to know if he had made the right decison.thank
Re: I Have Decided Not To Accept Her Back In My Life,am I Correct. by Kaxmytex(m): 5:42pm On Feb 11, 2013
Chai....women! All i knw iz dat una no go kill we guyz

[size=28pt]dat gal wan play double game wit ur frnd..,
jux advice ur guy 2 free her b4 it'z 2 late
[/size]
Re: I Have Decided Not To Accept Her Back In My Life,am I Correct. by greedie1(f): 6:34pm On Feb 11, 2013
he shouldn't accept her back biko.

1 Like

Re: I Have Decided Not To Accept Her Back In My Life,am I Correct. by IZUKWU(m): 7:42pm On Feb 11, 2013
Nawa for that your friend, this girl has shown her true nature and you are here asking silly questions. Flee from this girl.

1 Like

Re: I Have Decided Not To Accept Her Back In My Life,am I Correct. by Nobody: 12:29am On Feb 12, 2013
financial stability is the backbone of a relationship i tell you. Lol
Re: I Have Decided Not To Accept Her Back In My Life,am I Correct. by Nobody: 6:25am On Feb 12, 2013
That is why I would rather throw my money in dust bin than to spend it on a woman.

1 Like

Re: I Have Decided Not To Accept Her Back In My Life,am I Correct. by Kaxmytex(m): 6:40am On Feb 12, 2013
ladunsky: financial stability is the backbone of a relationship i tell you. Lol
see ur maut lyk financial stability cheesycheesy
Re: I Have Decided Not To Accept Her Back In My Life,am I Correct. by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:20am On Feb 12, 2013
Tell ur guy nt to have anytin to do with her again, I think her richer bf have dump her and nw she remember ur guy de exist
Re: I Have Decided Not To Accept Her Back In My Life,am I Correct. by seunfly: 10:14am On Feb 12, 2013
ladunsky: financial stability is the backbone of a relationship i tell you. Lol
-Is this case about financial stability?
-What if they have married each other will she leave the marriage because her hubby lost his job?
-Why did she come back when the guy's turn better than before?
-What if the guy life remain the way she left him will she say that she did not know what came over her?

To me the girl is in love with him because she is getting something attached to finance from the guy and not because of real luv.
Thank God for the guy otherwise the guy would have had serious problem in marriage if he marry the girl especialy if his financial capacity reduces.
That is why i alway advice guyz that they should not spend on any girl they want to be serious with otherwise they will be attracting the wrong love from girls.
Re: I Have Decided Not To Accept Her Back In My Life,am I Correct. by 190: 12:19pm On Feb 12, 2013
Nigerian women grin grin grin
Re: I Have Decided Not To Accept Her Back In My Life,am I Correct. by KINGwax(m): 1:04pm On Feb 12, 2013
tpacalipse: That is why I would rather throw my money in dust bin than to spend it on a woman.
in some way, u're right. But still, u av neva really love anyone. And like I said, make it wise
Re: I Have Decided Not To Accept Her Back In My Life,am I Correct. by Coldfaya(m): 5:41pm On Feb 12, 2013
He should invite d gal to his place and den show off all the good things he has achieved(tho I don't like priding) buh he should show off so much dat d gal salivates , and den flee from her. cheesy cheesy

Smh 4 some gals
Re: I Have Decided Not To Accept Her Back In My Life,am I Correct. by Nnekacherry: 6:56pm On Feb 12, 2013
That she overreacted?? That's utter rub.bish..
She is a gold digger.. Simple
That guy should not make the mistake of accepting her back..
Re: I Have Decided Not To Accept Her Back In My Life,am I Correct. by Exponental(m): 9:56pm On Feb 12, 2013
Ur friend shld be grateful 2 God 4 letting him see d other side of d girl. Free d babe or u face doom!

(1) (Reply)

Best Gift For Married Virgin / Why Don't Nigerian Girls Consider Flower As A Romantic Gift ? / Please Heeeeellllllp, She Asked Me To Write My Will

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.