Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,526 members, 7,816,284 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Reasons Why You Decided Not To Woo Or Accept Someone You Truly Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why You Decided Not To Woo Or Accept Someone You Truly Love? (1862 Views)

10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much / I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... / Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why You Decided Not To Woo Or Accept Someone You Truly Love? by ayoodeji(m): 10:27pm On Jul 10, 2014
There is this damsel of a friend who i love so much. Yet, i have decided not to woo her despite the green light. (she told me she would not never say no to any of my request). I think mine is because of the high esteem (respect) i hold her. Kindly share your reasons too?
Re: Reasons Why You Decided Not To Woo Or Accept Someone You Truly Love? by texanomaly(f): 10:31pm On Jul 10, 2014
He is too young. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Decided Not To Woo Or Accept Someone You Truly Love? by graciousolo(m): 10:37pm On Jul 10, 2014
angryCowardice....

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Decided Not To Woo Or Accept Someone You Truly Love? by Dubby6(m): 10:40pm On Jul 10, 2014
Because she dey like this-!>

Re: Reasons Why You Decided Not To Woo Or Accept Someone You Truly Love? by Lorlaahlozz: 10:46pm On Jul 10, 2014
.....Cos m not in2 guys grin

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Decided Not To Woo Or Accept Someone You Truly Love? by ayoodeji(m): 10:48pm On Jul 10, 2014
Dubby6: Because she dey like this-!>
lol, u won't even recognise her d nxt dai when she wears another set of colours.
Re: Reasons Why You Decided Not To Woo Or Accept Someone You Truly Love? by Tallesty1(m): 10:49pm On Jul 10, 2014
Eyaaa, so sorry you hear? He will soon grow up.
texanomaly: He is too young. embarassed
Re: Reasons Why You Decided Not To Woo Or Accept Someone You Truly Love? by Tallesty1(m): 10:51pm On Jul 10, 2014
Not ready 4 a relationship
Re: Reasons Why You Decided Not To Woo Or Accept Someone You Truly Love? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jul 10, 2014
Bcs he's taken cry

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Decided Not To Woo Or Accept Someone You Truly Love? by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 11:14pm On Jul 10, 2014
ayoodeji: There is this damsel of a friend who i love so much. Yet, i have decided not to woo her despite the green light. (she told me she would not never say no to any of my request). I think mine is because of the high esteem (respect) i hold her. Kindly share your reasons too?
there was a girl i loved once. She was everything i wanted. But she deserved someone better jare. She was too good for me

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Decided Not To Woo Or Accept Someone You Truly Love? by texanomaly(f): 11:15pm On Jul 10, 2014
Tallesty1: Eyaaa, so sorry you hear? He will soon grow up.

He is grown up...still too young.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Decided Not To Woo Or Accept Someone You Truly Love? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jul 10, 2014
pamela....chaii....i just cant date her...cos of d closeness...she is brilliant....smart...good ascent...beautiful...but no.....there are some things better left undone
Re: Reasons Why You Decided Not To Woo Or Accept Someone You Truly Love? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jul 10, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: .....Cos m not in2 guys grin
hmmmmm...
Re: Reasons Why You Decided Not To Woo Or Accept Someone You Truly Love? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jul 10, 2014
cos he s stupid n a big coward....
Re: Reasons Why You Decided Not To Woo Or Accept Someone You Truly Love? by Lorlaahlozz: 11:32pm On Jul 10, 2014
temigracie: hmmmmm...
hmmmmm....yh
Re: Reasons Why You Decided Not To Woo Or Accept Someone You Truly Love? by isacolukay(m): 11:32pm On Jul 10, 2014
Because I was so broke and couldnt even manage to call her after taking her number.
I no fit lie, na why be dat!

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Decided Not To Woo Or Accept Someone You Truly Love? by isacolukay(m): 11:33pm On Jul 10, 2014
Because I was so broke and couldnt even manage to call her and keep up the communication after taking her number.
I no fit lie, na why be dat!
Re: Reasons Why You Decided Not To Woo Or Accept Someone You Truly Love? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jul 10, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: hmmmmm....yh
lolz....
Re: Reasons Why You Decided Not To Woo Or Accept Someone You Truly Love? by graciousolo(m): 11:44pm On Jul 10, 2014
Make dem catch u;na only u go waka go do 14yrs
Lorlaahlozz: .....Cos m not in2 guys grin

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Decided Not To Woo Or Accept Someone You Truly Love? by Lorlaahlozz: 11:46pm On Jul 10, 2014
graciousolo: Make dem catch u;na only u go waka go do 14yrs
Dat's if dey have evidence
Re: Reasons Why You Decided Not To Woo Or Accept Someone You Truly Love? by graciousolo(m): 11:59pm On Jul 10, 2014
Hmmm I tot u kiddin,so u mean am.[q cry cryuote author=Lorlaahlozz]Dat's if dey have evidence[/quote]
Re: Reasons Why You Decided Not To Woo Or Accept Someone You Truly Love? by Lorlaahlozz: 12:03am On Jul 11, 2014
graciousolo: Hmmm I tot u kiddin,so u mean am.[q cry cryuote author=Lorlaahlozz]Dat's if dey have evidence
Do I look like a joker tongue..abi bcus u see lozz for d back of my moniker

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Decided Not To Woo Or Accept Someone You Truly Love? by sconp: 12:05am On Jul 11, 2014
wasn't ready for a relationship
Re: Reasons Why You Decided Not To Woo Or Accept Someone You Truly Love? by farano(f): 12:10am On Jul 11, 2014
Cos he's too handsome cry
Re: Reasons Why You Decided Not To Woo Or Accept Someone You Truly Love? by graciousolo(m): 12:13am On Jul 11, 2014
coolNah! U're way to sweet for dat kinda tin and.... There're so many cute wonderful caring dudes in this world like mua...
Lorlaahlozz: Do I look like a joker tongue..abi bcus u see lozz for d back of my moniker
Re: Reasons Why You Decided Not To Woo Or Accept Someone You Truly Love? by 299: 12:22am On Jul 11, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: Do I look like a joker tongue..abi bcus u see lozz for d back of my moniker
Lesbian.., how far?
Re: Reasons Why You Decided Not To Woo Or Accept Someone You Truly Love? by Churchill96(m): 12:32am On Jul 11, 2014
I WAS broke... I WAS too restrained...by me.
Re: Reasons Why You Decided Not To Woo Or Accept Someone You Truly Love? by XwhY(m): 1:12am On Jul 11, 2014
She's my best n closest friend
Re: Reasons Why You Decided Not To Woo Or Accept Someone You Truly Love? by Nobody: 1:36am On Jul 11, 2014
I shy die that time! But since shyness comot my eyes, I never see babe wey I like.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Decided Not To Woo Or Accept Someone You Truly Love? by guente02(m): 2:09am On Jul 11, 2014
All the girls in Sokoto jas dry gan....
Ive not seen im just trying hard to manage.
Re: Reasons Why You Decided Not To Woo Or Accept Someone You Truly Love? by tpia5: 2:33am On Jul 11, 2014
because love and lust are two totally different things.

according to the bible.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Decided Not To Woo Or Accept Someone You Truly Love? by ayoodeji(m): 5:25am On Jul 11, 2014
temigracie: cos he s stupid n a big coward....
wetin he do. Pls share.

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Need Ur Advice On Her 15 Years Relationship / 7 Ways Wives Mistakingly Hurt Their Husband.... / The Most Hilarious Marriage Proposal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.