Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,022 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach (61448 Views)

Oliseh Resigns As Super Eagles Coach! / Why I Removed Enyeama As Eagles Captain — Oliseh / Stephen Keshi Return Again To Lead Nigeria In Remaining Afcon Qualifiers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by gratiaeo(m): 7:42pm On Feb 11, 2013
Built2last: I strongly support Keshi. It was the spirit of patrotism that kept him going. NFF and the whole country turned their backs on him when he needed it most.I am very sure he will never look for a job.he has the whole of African football now as his campus....those mallams in NFF should continue bleeping themselves. In my opinion, its not about the money. Its about proving your critics wrong and exiting when the ovation is loudest. Weldone Keshi
Guy you my brother...... God bless you

1 Like

Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by immortalvoices(m): 7:42pm On Feb 11, 2013
Stephen Keshi just resigned. The Pope is about to resign. Arsene Wenger, how far na? GEJ, whatsup?

5 Likes

Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by Built2last: 7:43pm On Feb 11, 2013
I hope he informed his boys. If he did that ,let him proceed NFF is confused.
Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by lacasa: 7:43pm On Feb 11, 2013
glen87: Worst news than boko haram attack I'm sad right now. The hausas have achieved their aim. We won't progress with hausas among us

U must be a learner
undecided
Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by tiwasiaife(m): 7:43pm On Feb 11, 2013
durtman:
pride don dey set in, typical nigerian attitude does he want us to be begging him or what if he wants better condition he can negotiate dat and if nff is not ready to do so we will all know not cutting short our celebration with issues he cant even wait until after the president will welcome dem na wa o na only God type no dey 1 million type of man dey dis world, if he think hes d super star there re 1million pple out there that will do better
u be mumu o when morinho won tripple at inter what did he do? Answer that questn. U ingrate typical village drop out. Lets tnk him 1st. He has the right to resign. How can u book flight ticket when he was still in contention?
Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by MahatmaGhandi: 7:43pm On Feb 11, 2013
onthefence: If we must re-hire a Nigerian Coach, go for Oliseh. He has the mental capacity to organise the boys.

lol over nff dead body, dem no go ever gree, oliseh too strong for nff

2 Likes

Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by Otamio: 7:45pm On Feb 11, 2013
The players too should resign. So that new local players will surface.
Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by glen87: 7:46pm On Feb 11, 2013
lacasa:

U must be a learner
undecided

that's all you can comment? You're a mistake to ur people
Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by MEILYN(m): 7:48pm On Feb 11, 2013
na wa 4 Nff oo
Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by Freiburger(m): 7:48pm On Feb 11, 2013
He did it with dignity and sanity.
Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by MrLee(m): 7:49pm On Feb 11, 2013
Hmmm Keshi i am solidly one of your major supporter pertaining your resignation and the government shoud charge the NFF for not having faith in their country.
Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by Monjerk: 7:50pm On Feb 11, 2013
I just heard d news, just call Keshi now n he told me I should relax that he will tell me the game plan soon. So guys relax I will feed you back soon. *Wink*
Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by adebisidaniel(m): 7:51pm On Feb 11, 2013
so so so 9ja what next pls
Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by honeric01(m): 7:51pm On Feb 11, 2013
You prepared someone's sack letter before he even finished his job, yet you want him to laugh with you?

wicked country!
Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by yokiti: 7:52pm On Feb 11, 2013
Its a great honour to leave when the ovation is loudest because you will be able to walk tall with your high shoulder. Wishing him greater successes in His future endeavours!
Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by Rossikk(m): 7:53pm On Feb 11, 2013
James Lucia: nff should learn to believe in n encourage their own. paying for their return ticket was nt right when d were still in d compatitn, they needed morale boosters nt criticism

If they actually did this (ie pay for return tickets prior to the Ivory Coast game) they deserve every abuse and scorn they get.
Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by greaterlove(m): 7:54pm On Feb 11, 2013
If this news is true i am behind Keshi's decision 100%. many who are opening their mouths here never believed in keshi and the super eagles, they are now your darling team because they won afcon, nigerians are really the problem with nigeria. The people who gave us this cup are keshi, his boys, the very few nigerians who stood by them and God who arranged all to fall in line for them, nff should hide their face in shame.
Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by superbloke(m): 7:55pm On Feb 11, 2013
Gbenge 77: Keshi has always maintaned that he is still building a formidable team,although success came quite soon.Why would he resign if he is still building?or,isnt that a bit contradictory?
I agree
Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by Nobody: 7:55pm On Feb 11, 2013
gratiaeo: The real problem of this country is Abokis and southwest media propaganda believe it or leave it
infact they have so arm-twisted the entire country, rendering her useless!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by durtman: 7:55pm On Feb 11, 2013
gratiaeo:
You are a Yoruba right? Double standard! No wonder you didn't demand an apology from NNF before spiting your venom.
So soon you have forgotten that your brother Gbenga Odapotun is part of this problem
wats tribe in dis now fool did anyone mention tribe here na una sabi we will all see how it goes
Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by ezzye: 7:55pm On Feb 11, 2013
Naijalane: Hmmm, naija things nawao. Sunday Mba, Victor Moses, Emenike etc oya make una retire too. Pride go kill una. because you people won simple AFCON thats why we no go hear word. Na salary increase wey he want, i tell you. Keshi no go retire

bros u call it "SIMPLE AFCON"?
U seriosly need Jesus!
Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by chromoTop: 7:56pm On Feb 11, 2013
Is this common sense or stupidity? undecided
why not wait a while until things settle.
when you give a gold bracelet to a pig that's what you get. undecided
You won a nations cup, my dear, its still a flash pan stuff. go to the confederation cup and prove your mettle, then resign and watch if the whole Nigerians will not massacre the NFF. Every manager, Mourinho, Wenger, Benitez, is hated when he doesn't get results, and you, mr Big Head Boss, is no exception. comes with the job- 'managers are either fired or hired'.
Moroever, your supposed team, qualified by air's breath, so you convinced no one from the onset. But like a Nigerian, you must show colour. undecided

1 Like

Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by dustydee: 7:56pm On Feb 11, 2013
Good, I think Siasia has more technical depth. NFF should give Siasia the job again and Nigeria stands a good chance of making it on the world stage. Don't know about Oliseh but Amokachi is a no no.
Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by Rossikk(m): 7:57pm On Feb 11, 2013
greaterlove: If this news is true i am behind Keshi's decision 100%. many who are opening their mouths here never believed in keshi and the super eagles, they are now your darling team because they won afcon, nigerians are really the problem with nigeria. The people who gave us this cup are keshi, his boys, the very few nigerians who stood by them and God who arranged all to fall in line for them, nff should hide their face in shame.

Exactly.
Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by Rotepopo: 7:57pm On Feb 11, 2013
help us beg keshi not to resign becos we need his experince even as a local coach
Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by dondada1(m): 7:57pm On Feb 11, 2013
[size=15pt]Nigeria + Politics What a disaster[/size]
Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by Pius007: 7:58pm On Feb 11, 2013
Livin d stage when d ovation is loud is gud. He added value to his career which makin other country to run after him with $ and GBP.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

What's Going On With Ronaldo And Juventus? / Victor Osimhen's Inlaws Call Him Out Over Debts Of €69,000 & $439,000USD (vid) / Why Footballers Get Cautioned When They Take Of Their Shirt To Celebrate A Goal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.