Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Would You Dump Your Partner To Avoid Valentine Expenses? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Dump Your Partner To Avoid Valentine Expenses? (6837 Views)

Would You Dump Your Boyfriend If He Is Married To Someone Just For Papers? / Would You Dump Your Sweety If They Got Fat? / How Do You Feel After You Dump Someone? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Would You Dump Your Partner To Avoid Valentine Expenses? by leslieu63(m): 9:02am On Feb 12, 2013
fittty: Na wah oh! Is Valentines day going to be a public holiday? Why are there so many valentine topics on the front page? . Seun why are your moderators this childish? undecided. Are we secondary school students? sadThere are other informative topics in different sections here on Nairaland that needs to hit the front page not this constant annoying valentine talks... angry Mtschewwww!!!! *smdh* angry
Gbam!!!!!!!!!
Re: Would You Dump Your Partner To Avoid Valentine Expenses? by Nobody: 10:42am On Feb 12, 2013
there's notin special about valentine to me but since she insisted I'l take her out, I'l use 1500 2 buy a bottle of wine, and 400 4 my own don simon, den I'l use like 700 2 buy suya. I'l take her 2 akwuke beach by 10am, we go dey der oooo till 4 pm den we go return. Val never finish?
By d way

BANCE...
my player of the Tournament, AFCON 2013!
Re: Would You Dump Your Partner To Avoid Valentine Expenses? by chucky234(m): 12:27pm On Feb 12, 2013
Why I go dump my partner when I get sweet mouth die,I go yarn tori fill her brain,afterall women get fish brain.
Re: Would You Dump Your Partner To Avoid Valentine Expenses? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 5:02pm On Feb 12, 2013
CHRISKY: Real man indeed!!!
just bounce.
Re: Would You Dump Your Partner To Avoid Valentine Expenses? by godman01(m): 9:14pm On Feb 12, 2013
I think that would be a stupid decision!
Re: Would You Dump Your Partner To Avoid Valentine Expenses? by cbliss(m): 11:58pm On Feb 12, 2013
Honestly I'm gettn really tired of all dis val threads joor haba. If u want to dump ur gurl pls do if u want to bleep till day breaks feel free if u even need a 3some pls indulge urself but pls pls I beg y'all enuf of dis val bullshit jare its jst a day like any oda plsssss.....
Re: Would You Dump Your Partner To Avoid Valentine Expenses? by Sonnik212(m): 11:05am On Feb 13, 2013
See me see wahala ooo....I just login to nairaland mek I knw say if d NYSC error list go show 4 front page cos almost 50,000 naija graduate ws affectd wen d mobilizatn list was released but wot did I see?.....the Bleep called valentine's day as if it will add anytin 2 my pathetic life....I just d wonder say if oga GEJ brain no pass dos retarded nairaland's MOD own sef

Show Me A Lady Without Belly Fat And I Tell You This (photos) / Ladies Please Stop This Practice (pics) / Ladies, Are Older Men Much Better In Relationships Than Younger Men?