Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,053 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Ladies How Long Have You Fronted? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies How Long Have You Fronted? (3718 Views)

Ladies! How Many Of You Do This??(picture) / How Long Have You Ever Stayed Without Se.x Since You Were Deflowered?? / How Long Have U Been Single? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies How Long Have You Fronted? by dederocs(m): 4:19pm On Feb 13, 2013
onila: me= a year and a half smiley
if you no dey careful,na girl like you dey turn old mama youngie.na guy wey no get work go dey pursue normal girl,abi you be Dangote daughter or Alicia keys?
MUMU
Re: Ladies How Long Have You Fronted? by kandiikane(m): 4:48pm On Feb 13, 2013
Why would I front if I like someone? Abeg, joor! I'm not into all the long long tingz

4 Likes

Re: Ladies How Long Have You Fronted? by dederocs(m): 4:50pm On Feb 13, 2013
centje: Are you a learner
na mumu dey worry her-ras girl,see her name self sound like omila.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies How Long Have You Fronted? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Feb 13, 2013
kandiikane: Why would I front if I like someone? Abeg, joor! I'm not into all the long long tingz
no mind them,...nah guys wey get plenty time...
Re: Ladies How Long Have You Fronted? by onila(f): 6:01pm On Feb 13, 2013
kandiikane: Why would I front if I like someone? Abeg, joor! I'm not into all the long long tingz
u just dont have style
Re: Ladies How Long Have You Fronted? by onila(f): 6:02pm On Feb 13, 2013
dederocs:
if you no dey careful,na girl like you dey turn old mama youngie.na guy wey no get work go dey pursue normal girl,abi you be Dangote daughter or Alicia keys?
MUMU
I just got game...so i take advantage of my game skills

i am a classy chick
Re: Ladies How Long Have You Fronted? by kandiikane(m): 6:03pm On Feb 13, 2013
onila: u just dont have style

You actually think fronting is what will give you a good man? Or is because you're chopping blokos elsewhere so he just has to wait for you to finish?
Re: Ladies How Long Have You Fronted? by onila(f): 6:10pm On Feb 13, 2013
kandiikane:

You actually think fronting is what will give you a good man? Or is because you're chopping blokos elsewhere so he just has to wait for you to finish?
sharrap
Re: Ladies How Long Have You Fronted? by Dyt(f): 6:32pm On Feb 13, 2013
dederocs:
ugly girl like you self dey front?
chei some guys dey blind ooh.

Hahhahahahhahahahaa
So u hurtin becos I didn't reply ur mails?
Buhahahhaahhahahahahahaha
Re: Ladies How Long Have You Fronted? by dumodust(m): 6:38pm On Feb 13, 2013
onila: sharrap

loooool! On point both ways, nerves were touched
Re: Ladies How Long Have You Fronted? by Mavor: 6:39pm On Feb 13, 2013
kandiikane:

If you go through Onila's silly posts and threads on Nairaland, you will easily come to the conclusion that she's not matured at all. So don't waste your time exchanging words with her. Fronting ke, Front ni. LMAO!!!

3 Likes

Re: Ladies How Long Have You Fronted? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Feb 13, 2013
chuckles! smiley
very funny thread!
Re: Ladies How Long Have You Fronted? by onila(f): 7:05pm On Feb 13, 2013
Mavor: If you go through Onila's silly posts and threads on Nairaland, you will easily come to the conclusion that she's not matured at all. So don't waste your time exchanging words with her. Fronting ke, Front ni. LMAO!!!
its not my fault that u dont chase classy girls
Re: Ladies How Long Have You Fronted? by sixteen08(m): 7:39pm On Feb 13, 2013
@irguru na d part 2 of d frontin d chic dey watch na grin ....jus 2bad she gots watch am alone........@onila substantial guys don't hang around 2 long....U front dey press next .....
@all frontin can b used 2 heighten desire/attraction *na d reasonable frontin dem* bt wen frontin begin dey turn summer vacation O'boy na 4 d chic 2 park well make u fit see front oooo
No time 4 iranu
Re: Ladies How Long Have You Fronted? by Mavor: 7:43pm On Feb 13, 2013
onila: its not my fault that u dont chase classy girls
You are bloody retar-ded. If not for the internet, will kids like you ever exchange words with me? Dem no born you. Small girl.

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Long Have You Fronted? by onila(f): 8:07pm On Feb 13, 2013
Mavor: You are bloody retar-ded. If not for the internet, will kids like you ever exchange words with me? Dem no born you. Small girl.
i am prettier than all the girls u have ever dated or chased...i can make u chase me for 2 years-real talk

now bow 2 me, bi-tch!
Re: Ladies How Long Have You Fronted? by chikeorji123(m): 8:27pm On Feb 13, 2013
A lady Fronting these days?..how l wish there is time for that..
Re: Ladies How Long Have You Fronted? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Feb 13, 2013
onila: tongue tongue

What
Re: Ladies How Long Have You Fronted? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Feb 13, 2013
dederocs:
ugly girl like you self dey front?
chei some guys dey blind ooh.

60 hit combo.....kai, that damage was collosal shockedshockedshocked
Re: Ladies How Long Have You Fronted? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Feb 13, 2013

Oshe.
Re: Ladies How Long Have You Fronted? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Feb 13, 2013
sixteen08: @irguru na d part 2 of d frontin d chic dey watch na grin ....jus 2bad she gots watch am alone........@onila substantial guys don't hang around 2 long....U front dey press next .....
@all frontin can b used 2 heighten desire/attraction *na d reasonable frontin dem* bt wen frontin begin dey turn summer vacation O'boy na 4 d chic 2 park well make u fit see front oooo
No time 4 iranu

I chike d chic for one week, den when I c se d frontin don de too much, na I'm I leave am waka. Na she de find me now, but I no wan just use her dump, so I just leave her for her own good
Re: Ladies How Long Have You Fronted? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Feb 13, 2013
onila: i am prettier than all the girls u have ever dated or chased...i can make u chase me for 2 years-real talk

now bow 2 me, bi-tch!

Onila, trouble maker...lol.

So after @mavor chases u for 2yrs, he go fvck abi?
Re: Ladies How Long Have You Fronted? by Mavor: 10:04pm On Feb 13, 2013
onila: i am prettier than all the girls u have ever dated or chased...i can make u chase me for 2 years-real talk

now bow 2 me, bi-tch!
You really sound dumb. Please re-read your silly posts before hitting the submit button. I wouldn't go near girls like you. All talk, no substance.

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Long Have You Fronted? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Feb 13, 2013
otumfour: Fronting used to be for pretty ladies, but these days, all the ugly 1's sef dey wan form fronting and even over the internet....wtf
are u even cute urself angry
Re: Ladies How Long Have You Fronted? by onila(f): 10:18pm On Feb 13, 2013
lrguru:

Onila, trouble maker...lol.

So after @mavor chases u for 2yrs, he go fvck abi?
hes too weak for me tongue
Re: Ladies How Long Have You Fronted? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Feb 13, 2013
onila: hes too weak for me tongue

Lol.. How did u know he's weak, or have u tested him before undecided
Re: Ladies How Long Have You Fronted? by delkuf(m): 11:14pm On Feb 13, 2013
Onila, why will u sayy somebody is weak. I thought u said u are a virgin.
Re: Ladies How Long Have You Fronted? by Azedplus(m): 12:07am On Feb 14, 2013
A girl tried it with me,i plainly gave her an ultimatum dat if she didnt give me yes/no by a certain time then am not gonna border maself again.she text me few days after d ultimatum lapsed saying welcome to my heart Because i never looked her side after d threat
Re: Ladies How Long Have You Fronted? by Nobody: 12:14am On Feb 14, 2013
tongue
Re: Ladies How Long Have You Fronted? by Coefficient(m): 1:02am On Feb 14, 2013
Azedplus: A girl tried it with me,i plainly gave her an ultimatum dat if she didnt give me yes/no by a certain time then am not gonna border maself again.she text me few days after d ultimatum lapsed saying welcome to my heart Because i never looked her side after d threat

lol @welcome to my heart grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

HILARIOUS: Which Nairaland Lady Can Wear This Wedding Gown (picture) / When The Side Chick Trumps The Main Chick / True Romantical Love Stroy (+18 With Prix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.