Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,006 members, 7,814,435 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Ladies How Long Have You Fronted? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies How Long Have You Fronted? (3719 Views)

Ladies! How Many Of You Do This??(picture) / How Long Have You Ever Stayed Without Se.x Since You Were Deflowered?? / How Long Have U Been Single? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies How Long Have You Fronted? by bedford101(m): 1:39am On Feb 14, 2013
Azedplus: A girl tried it with me,i plainly gave her an ultimatum dat if she didnt give me yes/no by a certain time then am not gonna border maself again.she text me few days after d ultimatum lapsed saying welcome to my heart Because i never looked her side after d threat
lol YES/NO u be banky w? lol
i like dis
Azedplus: welcome to my heart
Re: Ladies How Long Have You Fronted? by pleep(m): 2:26am On Feb 14, 2013
Haha 'welcome to my heart'.
Re: Ladies How Long Have You Fronted? by onila(f): 11:28pm On Feb 15, 2013
lrguru:

Lol.. How did u know he's weak, or have u tested him before undecided
hes very mean. . not my kinda guy
Re: Ladies How Long Have You Fronted? by Odunharry(m): 12:52am On Feb 16, 2013
onila: hes very mean. . not my kinda guy
ahahahah...wud u b ma lady yes or no?
Re: Ladies How Long Have You Fronted? by Mavor: 9:04am On Feb 16, 2013
onila: hes very mean. . not my kinda guy
And you are not smart and quite childish. Definitely not my kinda lady.
Re: Ladies How Long Have You Fronted? by onila(f): 3:42pm On Feb 16, 2013
Mavor: And you are not smart and quite childish. Definitely not my kinda lady.
your the reason why I tell Nigerian girls to broaden your horizons and you got mad tongue. .rough, nothing special you yet u think yr shi..t....curse the day I met Nigerian guys like you
Re: Ladies How Long Have You Fronted? by Kgdavid(m): 4:49pm On Feb 16, 2013
the only reason a girl wuld front is if the guy has not shown her his "i dont really care that much about you" side.

@ Onila no offence intended but if uv really fronted for a year and a half then yu are:

1. definitely being childish
2. being chased by a mad man
3. in dire need of a reality check with regards to priorities in life.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies How Long Have You Fronted? by Mavor: 7:59pm On Feb 16, 2013
onila: your the reason why I tell Nigerian girls to broaden your horizons and you got mad tongue. .rough, nothing special you yet u think yr shi..t....curse the day I met Nigerian guys like you
Like I give a $hit what you think. LMAO!!!
Re: Ladies How Long Have You Fronted? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Feb 16, 2013
[size=13pt]Never.[/size]
Re: Ladies How Long Have You Fronted? by pleep(m): 1:08am On Feb 17, 2013
I didn't want to say this because i've decided to be nicer to the ladies online.. but women cause 90% of all difficulties in romance.

Do yall wonder why you sometimes get pursued by men you are not interested in, and you cant get them to leave you alone? Well, because of girls like onila dudes cant tell if you are really not interested or just playing childish games. You cant really blame them for pestering you, they have no way of knowing what you really want. Voila a bug-a-boo

And on top of that, men start to loose respect for your ability to make rational descisions when it appears like you cant even decide if you like someone or not. That impression never really goes away

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Long Have You Fronted? by chucky234(m): 9:41am On Feb 17, 2013
Fronting ko,fronting ni
Front at your own peril,who give a fvck,only dumb and unskilled players will put up with your fronting.
With all these pretty curvy babes roaming freely in streets of Lagos,abegi go sidon for portoporto jare.

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Long Have You Fronted? by Nobody: 11:38am On Feb 17, 2013
Onila=okro seller too is fronting wonders shall never cease

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Long Have You Fronted? by chucky234(m): 12:47pm On Feb 17, 2013
ayswags: Onila=okro seller too is fronting wonders shall never cease
Na Okra,no be Okro
Re: Ladies How Long Have You Fronted? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Feb 17, 2013
chucky234: Na Okra,no be Okro

English teacher.

@onila and @mavor, me think u two deserves each other, cos after arguements like this comes a good fvck, or what y'all think?
Re: Ladies How Long Have You Fronted? by fistonme(m): 2:10pm On Feb 17, 2013
onila: I just got game...so i take advantage of my game skills

i am a CLASS chick

ok. Which class? na ss1,ss2 or jss2? Now i understand u and ur preceedence better. Guys i hope we could thread with caution now lets we will be guilty of criticizing a minor who is only undergoing her normal growth and developmental phase as an adolescence without any harm intented(cos she is only exhibiting are level of maturity and exposure).

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Long Have You Fronted? by fistonme(m): 2:15pm On Feb 17, 2013
Kgdavid: the only reason a girl wuld front is if the guy has not shown her his "i dont really care that much about you" side.

@ Onila no offence intended but if uv really fronted for a year and a half then yu are:

1. definitely being childish
2. being chased by a mad man
3. in dire need of a reality check with regards to priorities in life.

this says it all. Young man just pray i win the governorship election in my state come 2016. You wouldnt be bad as a special adviser on women's affairs.
Re: Ladies How Long Have You Fronted? by fistonme(m): 2:29pm On Feb 17, 2013
onila: its not my fault that u dont chase classy girls

Hisses. Just got really convinced all u are trying to say is CLASS(either ss1,ss2 or jss2) and not CLASSY as u have been ranting about. You can not even post ur own pics on ur profile.*Hisses again*Damn. Have i been on to a fellow guy like me. Ooooh, Bros u for don come out clean since na. Anyway, happy sunday bros.

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Long Have You Fronted? by kolamilan(m): 4:10pm On Feb 19, 2013
dederocs:
if you no dey careful,na girl like you dey turn old mama youngie.na guy wey no get work go dey pursue normal girl,abi you be Dangote daughter or Alicia keys?
MUMU
why the insult
Re: Ladies How Long Have You Fronted? by Adufaye(m): 12:34pm On Feb 20, 2013
if u front na ur own.....a guy walk up 2 u,n u start frontin,4 8month-1yr,n he asked ur frnd out,u start cursin both d guy n d gal....leta ur status go b men r WICKED,27yrs u no go mis any cursade 4 church,yet nxt word go b na 4rm my moda side,na 4rm my fada side abegi make una wake up,gals dey old quick
Re: Ladies How Long Have You Fronted? by nikkypearl(f): 2:41pm On Feb 20, 2013
Dyt:

Hahhahahahhahahahaa
So u hurtin becos I didn't reply ur mails?
Buhahahhaahhahahahahahaha
must u post dis?rplyin mails dosnt make u luk cheap,it's called maturity! I do gt lots of mails nd I do reply politely!
Re: Ladies How Long Have You Fronted? by Dyt(f): 2:58pm On Feb 20, 2013
Buhahahhahahahahahahhaha
Anoda mofo
Babe, do not blv everyth u read ere
Re: Ladies How Long Have You Fronted? by Odunharry(m): 4:58pm On Feb 20, 2013
ayswags: Onila=okro seller too is fronting wonders shall never cease
lwkmd
Re: Ladies How Long Have You Fronted? by nikkypearl(f): 8:38pm On Feb 20, 2013
Dyt: Buhahahhahahahahahahhaha
Anoda mofo
Babe, do not blv everyth u read ere buhahahahahahahaha!nw I gt it!oh I gt it!sharp babe!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am In Love With A Nairalander !!! Am Obsessed !!!! / My Girlfriend Is Not Caring And It Makes Difficult For Me To Know If She Luvz Me / 5 Crazy Things Guys Do To Get Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.