Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,529 members, 7,854,297 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:58 PM

Dear Nigerian Men That Don't Help With Housework, - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dear Nigerian Men That Don't Help With Housework, (15314 Views)

Why Men Don't Help-Out With Domestic Chores / I Hate Any Form Of Housework And I'll Work My Ass To Hire A Maid / Which Housework Do You Love/hate Most (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Nigerian Men That Don't Help With Housework, by princeonx: 9:00pm On Feb 13, 2013
Am already a veteran in most of the house chaos na how to help her carry pregnancy I dey target now!
Re: Dear Nigerian Men That Don't Help With Housework, by Michky: 9:03pm On Feb 13, 2013
prince_onx: Am already a veteran in most of the house chaos na how to help her carry pregnancy I dey target now!
LMAO. Mehn, na wetin i dey follow wait for now o.
Re: Dear Nigerian Men That Don't Help With Housework, by CHoccolaTE: 9:08pm On Feb 13, 2013
Michky:

I insist. You're a foolish girl. Was i the one that wrote that for you?

Here's what I wrote Mr. broken hearted guy:
And women don't steal or kill or lie like men do. Ok, maybe they lie like men do, but they don't steal and kill [size=15pt]like men[/size]. Come on, let's be realistic.

'Like men' in that statement means as much as men do. I expected that you would be intelligent enough to know that.
Why did you disappoint me now?

2 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerian Men That Don't Help With Housework, by Artistree: 9:31pm On Feb 13, 2013
[quote author=[CHocolaTE]]
I am not trying to start a war, I want a civil discussion. That is why I was so polite in my OP even though the issue is one that greatly annoys me.

Abeg, even if it has been tackled that doesn't mean it cannot be brought up again. Someone might have new and better ideas to suggested dan wat was suggested before. Besides there are people who didn't read the last thread(s) and this one could help them.
Of course. The people I'm addressing should use their DISCRETION
Re: Dear Nigerian Men That Don't Help With Housework, by Michky: 9:39pm On Feb 13, 2013
Re: Dear Nigerian Men That Don't Help With Housework, by fashionysta(f): 9:46pm On Feb 13, 2013
am yet to understand d role of d African man in d family.....head of d family?? yet d woman fulfils half of d financial obligations. I don't have a problem with d few who have their wives take care of d house while dy take care of finances......for God's sake why will u expect a woman to go to work and return home to do all d chores,is she a slave..... if we are to stick to roles then let men provide for there families,place there wives on allowances to cater for her own needs and lets see if drs any woman left to complain about chores,otherwise guys should learn to be handy around d house.WOMEN AREN'T SLAVES.

1 Like

Re: Dear Nigerian Men That Don't Help With Housework, by fashionysta(f): 10:00pm On Feb 13, 2013
resorting to hueing insults on a social network is absolute immaturity and insecurity,u don't have to respond to a post by insulting others,Wat happened to some decorum.....d way u treat others goes long way to show d stuff u are made of.
Re: Dear Nigerian Men That Don't Help With Housework, by JallowBah(f): 10:27pm On Feb 13, 2013
Michky: In your own stup!d words, you said: Ok may be they lie like men, they dont kill or steal like men. This simply meant women lie but dont kill and steal. You are merely trying to dribble your way out of contradiction but no way for you b!tch. I wont let that happen. Bloody feminist.

Let me translate it for you:

Women do not steal and kill to the same extend as men does.
Re: Dear Nigerian Men That Don't Help With Housework, by emmatok(m): 10:54pm On Feb 13, 2013
JallowBah:

Let me translate it for you:

Women do not steal and kill to the same extend as men does.

Where did you get that.
You women love playing victims.
Re: Dear Nigerian Men That Don't Help With Housework, by JallowBah(f): 10:57pm On Feb 13, 2013
emmatok:

Where did you get that.
You women love playing victims.

How is that playing victims? Look at the facts; men do MORE harm to other people than women. That does not mean that women do NO harm.
Re: Dear Nigerian Men That Don't Help With Housework, by JallowBah(f): 11:02pm On Feb 13, 2013
Michky: See this one o. She don start another one now. If we enter this new topic, she go weak. B!tch, public toilet. Always starting arguments she can't comprehend.

No, not starting anything new, but small boys who don`t know how to read, need things into their head with a damn tea-spoon.
Re: Dear Nigerian Men That Don't Help With Housework, by Michky: 11:04pm On Feb 13, 2013
SELFWORTH:

Who let this DOG out? He is barking at any and everything.

He wants to express himself but cannot tolerate others right to express themselves freely.

He thinks a man who support his wife in all areas is a 'punny' and has been moulded by society.

He thinks he is a better husband becos he can use his mouth to insult others unnecessarily .

He thinks he knows me and the whole society becos of his access to NL via a smart phone.

He thinks he is Gods gift to some poor woman suffering in silence.

You are not accountable to me but to God so I don't care what you think or who you are or even what you will ever be.

I am expressing myself freely like everyone else but if you don't like my comment or stance, please disappear. You claim to be a man yet your comments is full of bitterness like a palm wine seller.

Selfish and mannerless git!
No creativity whatsoever. Obviously, you don't have what to say. Therefore you copy and paste. If i start doing same now, i'll just be wasting the space. Guy, we have a big argument here. Bring forward your points and lets tackle hard. If you have nothing to say, go back to your mama for more milk. Obviously, you've not had enough.
Re: Dear Nigerian Men That Don't Help With Housework, by JallowBah(f): 11:06pm On Feb 13, 2013
Michky:
No creativity whatsoever. Obviously, you don't have what to say. Therefore you copy and paste. If i start doing same now, i'll just be wasting the space. Guy, we have a big argument here. Bring forward your points and lets tackle hard. If you have nothing to say, go back to your mama for more milk. Obviously, you've not had enough.

You are repeating yourself more than he is.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

No Matter How Far You Have Gone The Wrong Path, You Can Always Turn Around / Between Your Mom And Dad, Who Gave You The Real Beating Of Your Life? / Original Men Clothing And Accessories Lowest Wholesale Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.