Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,264 members, 7,846,240 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

She Has Killed My America Dreams. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Has Killed My America Dreams. (3210 Views)

My Girlfriend Has Killed Me!!! What Should I Do Next / Some Awfull Things Ladies Do In Bed That Killed My Libido / My Ex Girfriend Has Killed Me Oo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Has Killed My America Dreams. by pleep(m): 7:04pm On Feb 14, 2013
TheCongo:

You mean that you have relative with Master Degree who voluntarily left their good paying job in the West and returned to Nigeria to work as bricklayers?
I don't buy that ...
I don't know what is wrong with yall... Nigerian males in general are starting to seem really re.tarded to me. The way yall reason is so off. Have you ever stopped to consider that after you get a felony and prison time on your record there is no job that will hire you again? A black man with a criminal history is nothing in america, you have no hope.

The way you men behave is sickening. There is no doubt the OP has exaggerated his story, but that is not an excuse for you guys to disregard it like this. Instead you dumbasses should be trying to learn how to protect yourself from this sort of thing, but you would rather learn the hard way.... then come on Nairaland to whine.
Re: She Has Killed My America Dreams. by DnigerianPrince: 7:16pm On Feb 14, 2013
pleep: I don't know what is wrong with yall... Nigerian males in general are starting to seem really re.tarded to me. The way yall reason is so off. Have you ever stopped to consider that after you get a felony and prison time on your record there is no job that will hire you again? A black man with a criminal history is nothing in america, you have no hope.

The way you men behave is sickening. There is no doubt the OP has exaggerated his story, but that is not an excuse for you guys to disregard it like this. Instead you dumbasses should be trying to learn how to protect yourself from this sort of thing, but you would rather learn the hard way.... then come on Nairaland to whine.

STFU punk azz nigga, the story is fake with your gullible azz
Re: She Has Killed My America Dreams. by Nobody: 8:20pm On Feb 14, 2013
pleep: I don't know what is wrong with yall... Nigerian males in general are starting to seem really re.tarded to me. The way yall reason is so off. Have you ever stopped to consider that after you get a felony and prison time on your record there is no job that will hire you again? A black man with a criminal history is nothing in america, you have no hope.

1. And you assume we are all Nigerians on this thread.
2. Having a record in the States doesn't explain why OP has to work as a bricklayer in Nigeria ...
3. His record in the States shouldn't affect his life in Nigeria
4. Op has a master degree from the States ...
5. Given all the holes, there is a higher probability that this story is FAKE
6. I am afraid to think that you are the one who are starting to seem re.tarted on this thread.
Re: She Has Killed My America Dreams. by Nobody: 8:47pm On Feb 14, 2013
FAKE STORY. GO KILL AM NAU
Re: She Has Killed My America Dreams. by pleep(m): 8:52pm On Feb 14, 2013
TheCongo:

1. And you assume we are all Nigerians on this thread.
2. Having a record in the States doesn't explain why OP has to work as a bricklayer in Nigeria ...
3. His record in the States shouldn't affect his life in Nigeria
4. Op has a master degree from the States ...
5. Given all the holes, there is a higher probability that this story is FAKE
6. I am afraid to think that you are the one who are starting to seem re.tarted on this thread.
Sorry... but i fail to see the point in nitpicking this story when similar stuff happens to Africans, and black men in general, all the time. Its not so hard to believe that a degree holder is a bricklayer in Nigeria. Its a third world country remember? most ppl are lucky to have any job The post is not really that far fetched.

Yall are just dumb, wanna learn the hard way be my guest.
Re: She Has Killed My America Dreams. by Nobody: 9:11pm On Feb 14, 2013
pleep: Sorry... but i fail to see the point in nitpicking this story when similar stuff happens to Africans, and black men in general, all the time. Its not so hard to believe that a degree holder is a bricklayer in Nigeria. Its a third world country remember? The post is not really that far fetched.

Yall are just dumb, wanna learn the hard way be my guest.

1. Correct. This kind of story happens to people in General.
2. It is very unlikely that this particular story happens to OP given that he lacks credibility in so many ways.
----- 2.1 A degree holder may work as a bricklayer in Nigeria if the degree is from a local university.
----- 2.2 It is implausible for someone with a degree from the US to work as a bricklayer in Nigeria.
----- 2.3 Why can't OP work as a school teacher for instance?
----- 2.4 OP was never deported. Why didn't he take his credentials with him to Nigeria.
----- 2.5 Do you happen to know the OP by any chance?
Re: She Has Killed My America Dreams. by pleep(m): 10:32pm On Feb 14, 2013
No, i do not know him. I simply find the way you guys are struggling to fight this story rediculous.

Fist off, we all know the the problem with Nigeria is a lack of jobs.. not a lack of qualified workers. For you people to assert that just because he has a degree from the United States he will 'automatically get a good job in Nigeria' is silly. You are making more a stretch than him and you don't even realize it. Do you even know what degree he has?

Its not like ppl can just move to a different country and get a good job immediatly. You have to send out applications and wait for a reply... it can take months. In the meantime you work at a low-end job. This is common sense.

And like i said earlier, it is obvious that this story is exaggerated, but we should all be mature enough to be able disregard the parts that are exaggerated and evaluate what looks like a probably story. Rather than disregarding everything, like you guys have, simply because the poster has made some exaggerations. There is no way you can only hear one side of a story and not find inaccuracies.. that is perfectly normal, and it doesn't make the story false. I would expect grown a$$ men to be able to understand that.
Re: She Has Killed My America Dreams. by pleep(m): 10:40pm On Feb 14, 2013
The points on which you guys are fighting this story are so weak that if i didn't know any better i would think you had an ulterior motive.
Re: She Has Killed My America Dreams. by methodman(m): 5:20am On Feb 15, 2013
I shake my head wenever people dont believe some stories. I av seen something like dis b4. Some years back wen i was still in d university, i came home one weekend only for me to see a new gardener in our house. Oh boi d kind grammar and phonetics dis guy deh speak ehn even people weh don live for yankee for decades no fit get dis guy fluent ascent. I had to ask my dad how come and he told me that he was deported like 5years ago and he had nothing else to do. So just because person deh deported doesnt mean he'll quickly get a gud job o. Where job deh sef for naija?
Re: She Has Killed My America Dreams. by Mamacita007(f): 8:04am On Feb 15, 2013
i dont bliv this story. One, you said dat u worked in yankee in a very good job and they deported u for beating ur wife just like dat? maybe u didnt post the full story. Two, how did u get d well paying job without a temporary stay permit. from wat i know, they dont deport pple like that. u didnt even tell us dat dey took u to jail which im sure dey did if this story is actually true.
Re: She Has Killed My America Dreams. by Kslib(m): 8:46am On Feb 15, 2013
Crown Prince: I have no option than to continue this molue conducting work here in Lagos Nigeria, if I save enough I intends travelling back to the united states of America on a revenge mission,possibly purchase a gun and terminate the life of my Ex-wife and her devilish mother for ending my American dream abruptly.

It is exactly two years today I was deported from the shores of America thus ending my America dreams and the feel of greener pastures by my wicked wife and her mentally distorted mother.

I left the shores of this country to the united states in search of greener pasture after roaming the countryside for job placement which was unavailable for about four years after graduation. While in the USA, I engaged myself in all sort of odd jobs to keep body and soul together and it really worked for me since I am physical strong to undertake any kind of job. I soon enrolled into one of the university for my masters programme which I successful completed. As luck may have it, I got a well paying job in the STATES and before you knew it, I have already completed mortgage on a property.
I lived comfortably until the last two years when I decided to get married. I engaged my relatives to shop for a wife for me while I was also on the internet especially nairaland looking since I need a Nigeria wife and more importantly from my tribe. Several referrals I acknowledged but I decided to settle for this chick on nairaland since we have been communicating and equally professed love to each other.

I came down to Nigeria,met her and she was really a dream. My specification in graceful splendour stood before me. I engaged her and we hurriedly got married. I took her afterwards to the States where we continued our lovey dovey. A year later, she took in and got delivered of a pretty bouncing baby girl. Sooner has she put to bed, her attitude changes and she began insulting me to no end. She picks quarrel at the slightest provocative and slaps me unwavering. I soon became a ghost in my home avoiding her because I know the laws of the land. A land where women is supreme and worshipped and this evil wife has come to realise it advantage. Her mother soon joined her for the traditional babysitting and HELL was let loose. I lose my grip in the home and before you knew it, I was kicked out from my home in a makeshift fight and got deported. I lost all I laboured for to a devil and today I mount bus conducting from semes to obalande in Lagos.

I intend going back to the states to kill her and her mother and prolly report my self to the authorities for possibly prison sentences. I prefer going to prison in the united states than facing the harsh conditions in this country. I know she is reading this and I wanna tell her she cannot hide. I am ready
For war since we would all score in evil.
I must realise my American dream either legal or illegally.

Nairaland please I need your advice for a distraught brother to take action.
After seeing the bolded,all i have to say is "your papa left nyash"... May your wish come true amen,you prison material.. As if say no be the naija wey me dey...
Re: She Has Killed My America Dreams. by israel007: 9:34am On Feb 15, 2013
@ OP

I don't really care if your story is true or false but if you are qualified as you have said you are and you can prove to deliver in the work place, here is an email Id send me a mail and I'll give you my work email to send your cv if you want to work then you are hired.

vellyy2k@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Friend Has Been Held Hostage By His Girlfriend / What Makes A Girl A Slut? / yyy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.