Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,220 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

She Has Killed My America Dreams. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Has Killed My America Dreams. (3209 Views)

My Girlfriend Has Killed Me!!! What Should I Do Next / Some Awfull Things Ladies Do In Bed That Killed My Libido / My Ex Girfriend Has Killed Me Oo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Has Killed My America Dreams. by Nobody: 6:35pm On Feb 13, 2013
I have no option than to continue this molue conducting work here in Lagos Nigeria, if I save enough I intends travelling back to the united states of America on a revenge mission,possibly purchase a gun and terminate the life of my Ex-wife and her devilish mother for ending my American dream abruptly.

It is exactly two years today I was deported from the shores of America thus ending my America dreams and the feel of greener pastures by my wicked wife and her mentally distorted mother.

I left the shores of this country to the united states in search of greener pasture after roaming the countryside for job placement which was unavailable for about four years after graduation. While in the USA, I engaged myself in all sort of odd jobs to keep body and soul together and it really worked for me since I am physical strong to undertake any kind of job. I soon enrolled into one of the university for my masters programme which I successful completed. As luck may have it, I got a well paying job in the STATES and before you knew it, I have already completed mortgage on a property.
I lived comfortably until the last two years when I decided to get married. I engaged my relatives to shop for a wife for me while I was also on the internet especially nairaland looking since I need a Nigeria wife and more importantly from my tribe. Several referrals I acknowledged but I decided to settle for this chick on nairaland since we have been communicating and equally professed love to each other.

I came down to Nigeria,met her and she was really a dream. My specification in graceful splendour stood before me. I engaged her and we hurriedly got married. I took her afterwards to the States where we continued our lovey dovey. A year later, she took in and got delivered of a pretty bouncing baby girl. Sooner has she put to bed, her attitude changes and she began insulting me to no end. She picks quarrel at the slightest provocative and slaps me unwavering. I soon became a ghost in my home avoiding her because I know the laws of the land. A land where women is supreme and worshipped and this evil wife has come to realise it advantage. Her mother soon joined her for the traditional babysitting and HELL was let loose. I lose my grip in the home and before you knew it, I was kicked out from my home in a makeshift fight and got deported. I lost all I laboured for to a devil and today I mount bus conducting from semes to obalande in Lagos.

I intend going back to the states to kill her and her mother and prolly report my self to the authorities for possibly prison sentences. I prefer going to prison in the united states than facing the harsh conditions in this country. I know she is reading this and I wanna tell her she cannot hide. I am ready
For war since we would all score in evil.
I must realise my American dream either legal or illegally.

Nairaland please I need your advice for a distraught brother to take action.

1 Like

Re: She Has Killed My America Dreams. by pheyikemi: 6:58pm On Feb 13, 2013
A truly sad story. Only God can soothe ur pains and avenge 4u. Y not just focus ur attention on startin ova, dnt assume u can't make it in Nigeria, at least som pple r makin it in Nig. She'll surely come back wen she hears of ur success. Just dnt kill 'em 4ur own sake
Re: She Has Killed My America Dreams. by Nobody: 7:07pm On Feb 13, 2013
The stories are normal stories,and you should have learnt from past stories and married anybody around instead of The Nigerian girl from Nigeria.they are normally not realistic and you cannot satisfy them..lastly beauty is not everything when it comes to marriage.You need to move on.I met a guy many years ago in Dubai who went into business and became successful after deportation from a similar case.He told us that he lived in London and worked so hard and brought the lady over to London but he was set up by the guy that wanted to take his wife from him,and he was deported back.And anytime he called the lady ,he heard guys laughing in the background when he asked for financial hep.
Re: She Has Killed My America Dreams. by Nobody: 7:28pm On Feb 13, 2013
@olas2u,

As I type this now, a white American has moved into my matrimonial home with her.
I lost everything
Re: She Has Killed My America Dreams. by Nobody: 7:38pm On Feb 13, 2013
Crown Prince: I have no option than to continue this molue conducting work here in Lagos Nigeria, if I save enough I intends travelling back to the united states of America on a revenge mission,possibly purchase a gun and terminate the life of my Ex-wife and her devilish mother for ending my American dream abruptly.

It is exactly two years today I was deported from the shores of America thus ending my America dreams and the feel of greener pastures by my wicked wife and her mentally distorted mother.

I left the shores of this country to the united states in search of greener pasture after roaming the countryside for job placement which was unavailable for about four years after graduation. While in the USA, I engaged myself in all sort of odd jobs to keep body and soul together and it really worked for me since I am physical strong to undertake any kind of job. I soon enrolled into one of the university for my masters programme which I successful completed. As luck may have it, I got a well paying job in the STATES and before you knew it, I have already completed mortgage on a property.
I lived comfortably until the last two years when I decided to get married. I engaged my relatives to shop for a wife for me while I was also on the internet especially nairaland looking since I need a Nigeria wife and more importantly from my tribe. Several referrals I acknowledged but I decided to settle for this chick on nairaland since we have been communicating and equally professed love to each other.

I came down to Nigeria,met her and she was really a dream. My specification in graceful splendour stood before me. I engaged her and we hurriedly got married. I took her afterwards to the States where we continued our lovey dovey. A year later, she took in and got delivered of a pretty bouncing baby girl. Sooner has she put to bed, her attitude changes and she began insulting me to no end. She picks quarrel at the slightest provocative and slaps me unwavering. I soon became a ghost in my home avoiding her because I know the laws of the land. A land where women is supreme and worshipped and this evil wife has come to realise it advantage. Her mother soon joined her for the traditional babysitting and HELL was let loose. I lose my grip in the home and before you knew it, I was kicked out from my home in a makeshift fight and got deported. I lost all I laboured for to a devil and today I mount bus conducting from semes to obalande in Lagos.

I intend going back to the states to kill her and her mother and prolly report my self to the authorities for possibly prison sentences. I prefer going to prison in the united states than facing the harsh conditions in this country. I know she is reading this and I wanna tell her she cannot hide. I am ready
For war since we would all score in evil.
I must realise my American dream either legal or illegally.

Nairaland please I need your advice for a distraught brother to take action.
leave everything in d hands of Almighty God.
Re: She Has Killed My America Dreams. by uboma(m): 7:53pm On Feb 13, 2013
@ op, I am finding hard to believe ur story. Why work as a bus conductor when u can get atleast a teaching job in any private school with ur degree and even masters if actually ur story is anything to go by...?

1 Like

Re: She Has Killed My America Dreams. by Nobody: 7:56pm On Feb 13, 2013
Crown Prince: @olas2u,

As I type this now, a white American has moved into my matrimonial home with her.

I lost everything

You did not get to know the girl well and she tripped for you just because you came from the states.i can imagine the kind of low life who appreciates a white man to his fellow black brother all in the name of staying over.
Re: She Has Killed My America Dreams. by Nobody: 7:59pm On Feb 13, 2013
uboma: @ op, I am finding hard to believe ur story. Why work as a bus conductor when u can get at least a teaching job in any private school with ur degree and even masters if actually ur story is anything to go by...?
Its very possible when you are deported back to Nigeria without anything, you start like that and pick up.
Re: She Has Killed My America Dreams. by Nobody: 8:21pm On Feb 13, 2013
Smtin spells scam here.

3 Likes

Re: She Has Killed My America Dreams. by andyanders: 8:24pm On Feb 13, 2013
Men, I understand how you feel and where you are coming from. America is a place that can ruin your life in split of seconds when woman is involved.
Same thing happened to a friend of mine who came to Nigeria to marry and brought his wife to Atlanta and had one kid, all of a sudden she now wanted to be a man and not a woman she is and hell left her husband and followed some home boys living on fast lane and relocated to Texas. She was there and heard the her husband was comfortable and she rushed back and started problems with the him in which the guy was forced to relocate to Nigeria.

My advise is for you to forget about your plans to get even with the woman as devil is at work. Just take everything as you have seen it and plan to get back on your feet. Commit everything in the hands of God and forget the past and face the future. Why not ask yourself why she did not plan to poison you privately and nobody will accuse her? It is because God hide that from her.I advise you, do not take laws into your own hands so that you dont end of destroying your future. Strive to become someone and she will come begging and by then, it will be too late.

1 Like

Re: She Has Killed My America Dreams. by lacicrips(m): 8:32pm On Feb 13, 2013
I don't believe this story one bit. The "conductor, cms, obalende" part gave you away.
Re: She Has Killed My America Dreams. by andyanders: 8:42pm On Feb 13, 2013
uboma: @ op, I am finding hard to believe ur story. Why work as a bus conductor when u can get atleast a teaching job in any private school with ur degree and even masters if actually ur story is anything to go by...?

My brother, stop arguing and allow the guy be. Thank God you have not faced a situation that you are on your own and you will be forced to do anything to survive as far as it is not by stealing. In America, with your masters you can still be driving cabs to survive.
In America, with your masters, you even do any form of menial jobs to survive. I have seen guys who did same and have even stayed or spent 15yrs in USA and coming back, had nobody here.

1 Like

Re: She Has Killed My America Dreams. by ikpom55: 8:53pm On Feb 13, 2013
Sounds like a fairy tale. How could you be deported for domestic scuffle? The highest is for you to be placed in jail for a while and restraining order filed against you. Unless you have been in the US illegally, but you came back, married her, and brought her over, so I will assume you are there legally.And if you are a citizen, even if you murder someone, you may still not be deported. So this your story has many doubts.

3 Likes

Re: She Has Killed My America Dreams. by Nobody: 9:01pm On Feb 13, 2013
Which weed do u smoke? undecided
Re: She Has Killed My America Dreams. by uboma(m): 9:11pm On Feb 13, 2013
ikpom55: Sounds like a fairy tale. How could you be deported for domestic scuffle? The highest is for you to be placed in jail for a while and restraining order filed against you. Unless you have been in the US illegally, but you came back, married her, and brought her over, so I will assume you are there legally.And if you are a citizen, even if you murder someone, you may still not be deported. So this your story has many doubts.

Exactly my thoughts...

1 Like

Re: She Has Killed My America Dreams. by uboma(m): 9:24pm On Feb 13, 2013
andyanders:

My brother, stop arguing and allow the guy be. Thank God you have not faced a situation that you are on your own and you will be forced to do anything to survive as far as it is not by stealing. In America, with your masters you can still be driving cabs to survive.
In America, with your masters, you even do any form of menial jobs to survive. I have seen guys who did same and have even stayed or spent 15yrs in USA and coming back, had nobody here.

I have as much right as u do to air my opinion.
Re: She Has Killed My America Dreams. by 190: 9:26pm On Feb 13, 2013
What exactly is going on here

is crown prince a driver shocked shocked shocked
Re: She Has Killed My America Dreams. by Nobody: 9:32pm On Feb 13, 2013
ikpom55: Sounds like a fairy tale. How could you be deported for domestic scuffle? The highest is for you to be placed in jail for a while and restraining order filed against you. Unless you have been in the US illegally, but you came back, married her, and brought her over, so I will assume you are there legally.And if you are a citizen, even if you murder someone, you may still not be deported. So this your story has many doubts.

In addition to that, the OP had indicated in his post that he met the ex-wife her on Nairaland and they corresponded for a while before he went to Nigeria to marry her. However, the op's profile is showing the following:
Time registered: September 28, 2011

The entire process from the time they met to getting married to having the baby to getting divorce to getting deported should take at LEAST 4 years. The birth alone takes 9 months and the deportation procedure may take 2 years (I may be wrong).
But it has been only 15 months since the OP has registered on Nairaland.

In my opinion, this story doesn't hold water unless the OP has a different username that he used to correspond with her when they first met.
More disturbing is also the fact that the OP claimed that he was deported 2 years ago. Given this fact, the story timeline become implausible. For how long the nairaland website has been into existence?
Re: She Has Killed My America Dreams. by NobiGod: 9:51pm On Feb 13, 2013
Your story is full of holes but you're obviously educated I can give that to you. You can start your fiction diary here if you wish, because there's no way this is true. You can't be deported when you have a good job like you said, and not convicted of any crime. Slow your roll my guy wink cheesy
Re: She Has Killed My America Dreams. by obowunmi(m): 9:59pm On Feb 13, 2013
Fake story..... creative. angry angry
Re: She Has Killed My America Dreams. by Nobody: 10:18pm On Feb 13, 2013
190: What exactly is going on here

Singing naeto c'...the only conductor with the M. Sc.....
Re: She Has Killed My America Dreams. by Nobody: 10:52pm On Feb 13, 2013
NobiGod: Your story is full of holes but you're obviously educated I can give that to you. You can start your fiction diary here if you wish, because there's no way this is true. You can't be deported when you have a good job like you said, and not convicted of any crime. Slow your roll my guy wink cheesy
We got into a scuffle and it really degenerate into a messy affair. She slapped me and I responded back and she called in the authority. Her mom testified against me and I was locked behind bars for 6 month and another 3 month parole. When released, a white guy has already move into my home and I lost everything. My house, savings,my young daughter even my job was gone because of the sentence. After passing through all this and with nothing left, I decided to move back to Nigeria than facing the humiliation from a serpent.
Coming back when I never intended to me is deportation whether by principle or coercion
Re: She Has Killed My America Dreams. by BTFormular: 10:53pm On Feb 13, 2013
BUSTED!!!!!
Re: She Has Killed My America Dreams. by Nobody: 10:54pm On Feb 13, 2013
190: What exactly is going on here

There is dignity in labour
Re: She Has Killed My America Dreams. by dhardline(m): 11:42pm On Feb 13, 2013
Story land story land bring your friends along.
Re: She Has Killed My America Dreams. by Nobody: 12:00am On Feb 14, 2013
TheCongo:

In addition to that, the OP had indicated in his post that he met the ex-wife her on Nairaland and they corresponded for a while before he went to Nigeria to marry her. However, the op's profile is showing the following:
Time registered: September 28, 2011

The entire process from the time they met to getting married to having the baby to getting divorce to getting deported should take at LEAST 4 years. The birth alone takes 9 months and the deportation procedure may take 2 years (I may be wrong).
But it has been only 15 months since the OP has registered on Nairaland.

In my opinion, this story doesn't hold water unless the OP has a different username that he used to correspond with her when they first met.
More disturbing is also the fact that the OP claimed that he was deported 2 years ago. Given this fact, the story timeline become implausible. For how long the nairaland website has been into existence?
I created this account when I moved back to Nigeria. Though I have another user account I operated with on nairaland when I met her which I have rested for obvious reason. We communicated through e mails and other social networks before getting married but I gave nairaland the credit because it started here.

If you meet a girl you fancy here, won't you ask her of her phone number, e mail,Facebook etc?
You need a proper training to make a better detective
Re: She Has Killed My America Dreams. by uboma(m): 12:05am On Feb 14, 2013
Crown Prince:
We got into a scuffle and it really degenerate into a messy affair. She slapped me and I responded back and she called in the authority. Her mom testified against me and I was locked behind bars for 6 month and another 3 month parole. When released, a white guy has already move into my home and I lost everything. My house, savings,my young daughter even my job was gone because of the sentence. After passing through all this and with nothing left, I decided to move back to Nigeria than facing the humiliation from a serpent.
Coming back when I never intended to me is deportation whether by principle or coercion

'u decided to move back to Nigeria'. This statement means that u came back home voluntarily. So what happened to ur credentials? I stil find it hard to believe that u were so well educated even up to masters level and u are now a bus conductor. Am i the only missing something here?

2 Likes

Re: She Has Killed My America Dreams. by Nobody: 12:12am On Feb 14, 2013
Crown Prince:
I created this account when I moved back to Nigeria. Though I have another user account I operated with on nairaland when I met her which I have rested for obvious reason. We communicated through e mails and other social networks before getting married but I gave nairaland the credit because it started here.

If you meet a girl you fancy here, won't you ask her of her phone number, e mail,Facebook etc?
You need a proper training to make a better detective

I didn't indicate that my post was an exclusive conclusion.
What I was trying to point out are the holes in your story that needed to be patched to make it plausible.
Re: She Has Killed My America Dreams. by bedford101(m): 12:13am On Feb 14, 2013
Some women are devilish ..imagine what else does she want in life? if a man treats them like d piece of shit they will complain now he treats u like a queen, made u see light, look at d way she payed back by ruining his dream. women doesnt deserv to be treated ryt
Re: She Has Killed My America Dreams. by Nobody: 12:20am On Feb 14, 2013
uboma:

'u decided to move back to Nigeria'. This statement means that u came back home voluntarily. So what happened to ur credentials? I stil find it hard to believe that u were so well educated even up to masters level and u are now a bus conductor. Am i the only missing something here?

Very disturbing indeed.
Someone even asked Why to work as a bus conductor when op could get atleast a teaching job.
Another person came to op's defence to say given op was deported he may not had had a chance to grap his belongings including his credentials.
As the story is unfolding, it turns out that op was never deported.
So, why didn't he bring his credentials to Nigeria?
Re: She Has Killed My America Dreams. by uboma(m): 12:26am On Feb 14, 2013
bedford101: Some women are devilish ..imagine what else does she want in life? if a man treats them like d piece of shit they will complain now he treats u like a queen, made u see light, look at d way she payed back by ruining his dream. women doesnt deserv to be treated ryt

do not be in a hurry to conclude. The story the op gave is only one sided. Hear from the woman herself, then u will arrive at a better conclusion.
Re: She Has Killed My America Dreams. by Nobody: 12:53am On Feb 14, 2013
uboma:

do not be in a hurry to conclude. The story the op gave is only one sided. Hear from the woman herself, then u will arrive at a better conclusion.
You want to hear the story from my ex-wife how I rescued her from poverty and brought her to good life only to return back wretched before you believe?

Imagine working your azz off for 16years and living the American dream only to swap place with someone you rescued from poverty.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys in Yankee/Jand: Why Would You Bring A Girl From Naija back here? / Describe Your Ex With Any Kitchen Utensil / Help: I Am Only Attracted To Rev. Sisters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.