Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,761 members, 7,824,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Ex Husband Got The Divorce Letter And He Suddenly Wants Reconciliation. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ex Husband Got The Divorce Letter And He Suddenly Wants Reconciliation. (21788 Views)

When Your Nanny/househelp Suddenly Becomes An Ally To The Neighbours! / Incredible! Read The Best Divorce Letter I Have Seen Exchanged By A Couple / PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex Husband Got The Divorce Letter And He Suddenly Wants Reconciliation. by s25million: 8:31am On Feb 14, 2013
vanitty:

Just shut up.

thunder fire your nyash with your sausage lips
Re: Ex Husband Got The Divorce Letter And He Suddenly Wants Reconciliation. by s25million: 8:32am On Feb 14, 2013
roymary: This OP no be Saint! Abi how you go marry person for just 8 months? The nigga wey she marry might be an Agbero on his own but OP sef na badoo. My nigga don change and see better reasons to hold on to his wife...na why him wan reconcile but if you rather be After-1 then na u sabi.

My advice be dis: If the guy no use juju hold you before you marry am...then there must be something pleasant about him. So make u go back to drawing board with the nigga, make una see where things go wrong, make una try to fix am...You don't have to move in with him to see if he has changed...and pray too. Unless one bobo don enter your eyes for road too.

My mind tell me say una go sweet if una come back...but my mind dey lie too at times...So Check for ursef.
that's the point she isn't innocent. She is probably getting her Congo shined by one NURTW chairman who's specialty is deceiving self-deluded divorcees like OP who apparently doesn't give a damn about her kid but her Congo. Already talking of Man B.
Re: Ex Husband Got The Divorce Letter And He Suddenly Wants Reconciliation. by Nobody: 8:49am On Feb 14, 2013
$25 million:
arrogant thwart

You come off as a really twisted man!
It must really hurt you bad that a woman can actually make a choice and stick to it.
I feel so sorry for your wife, present or future . . . . You are an abuser waiting to happen.

9 Likes

Re: Ex Husband Got The Divorce Letter And He Suddenly Wants Reconciliation. by Nobody: 8:50am On Feb 14, 2013
$25 million:
that's the point she isn't innocent. She is probably getting some servicing from one vulcaniser making her label her hussy a monster.

And so . . . ?
In what way does it concern you?
Even if she's being serviced by 10 vulcanizer, how does it provide garri for you?
foooooool!

5 Likes

Re: Ex Husband Got The Divorce Letter And He Suddenly Wants Reconciliation. by greatgod2012(f): 8:53am On Feb 14, 2013
@op, i appreciate and respect your courage to move on with your life.
Life is too short to perpetually be living in misery. Thank God for you for being able to come out of d abuse alive.
My regards to your kid.
Re: Ex Husband Got The Divorce Letter And He Suddenly Wants Reconciliation. by s25million: 8:54am On Feb 14, 2013
Ujujoan:

And so . . . ?
In what way does it concern you?
Even if she's being serviced by 10 vulcanizer, how does it provide garri for you?
foooooool!
I will buy you and your family
Re: Ex Husband Got The Divorce Letter And He Suddenly Wants Reconciliation. by Nobody: 8:55am On Feb 14, 2013
$25 million:
that's the point she isn't innocent. She is probably getting her Congo shined by one NURTW chairman who's specialty is deceiving self-deluded divorcees like OP who apparently doesn't give a damn about her kid but her Congo. Already talking of Man B.

She'll talk of Man B and Man C . .. if that one messes up to.
She has a choice. She can kick them out if they don't behave.
She doesn't have the time to waste mourning over a useless man.
If e too pain you go hug transformer . . .

7 Likes

Re: Ex Husband Got The Divorce Letter And He Suddenly Wants Reconciliation. by s25million: 8:57am On Feb 14, 2013
Ujujoan:

She'll talk of Man B and Man C . .. if that one messes up to.
She has a choice. She can kick them out if they don't behave.
She doesn't have the time to waste mourning over a useless man.
If e too pain you go hug transformer . . .
retired who.re
Re: Ex Husband Got The Divorce Letter And He Suddenly Wants Reconciliation. by Nobody: 8:59am On Feb 14, 2013
$25 million:
I will buy you and your family

na today we start to dey hear this kind tori for NLd?
You day is coming. . . you will soon be exposed.
All these 419 posers here . . . acting like they own the world. sitting behind their cyber cafe systems and forming billoniare looking for an unsuspecting victim to dupe . . . You end is coming soon!
You will be ridiculed like no other and spend the rest of your life behind bars lke you deserve. Mark my words!

2 Likes

Re: Ex Husband Got The Divorce Letter And He Suddenly Wants Reconciliation. by s25million: 9:01am On Feb 14, 2013
Ujujoan:

na today we start to dey hear this kind tori for NLd?
You day is coming. . . you will soon be exposed.
All these 419 posers here . . . acting like they own the world. sitting behind their cyber cafe systems and forming billoniare looking for an unsuspecting victim to dupe . . . You end is coming soon!
You will be ridiculed like no other and spend the rest of your life behind bars lke you deserve. Mark my words!
I'll buy your entire clan and village
Re: Ex Husband Got The Divorce Letter And He Suddenly Wants Reconciliation. by Nobody: 9:02am On Feb 14, 2013
$25 million:
retired who.re

Your mother is a retired ahsewo.
Sit down there and wait for a virgin with your disease infested body and your witthered blokkus!
Amadioha strike your keyboard there . . . angry

5 Likes

Re: Ex Husband Got The Divorce Letter And He Suddenly Wants Reconciliation. by searay(m): 9:02am On Feb 14, 2013
Judging from the write up above, I must said that this woman wasn't submissive in the relationship(if such has ever existed).

8 months after marriage, I believe the love will still be at the peak. Except where there is too much PRIDE which is what I have seen in the OP.

No man is stronger than a woman's touch. I wonder if the OP has ever sat her Husband down and talk sense into his head. Nobody will build your relationship for you. Believe me there is a character in you that much change for peace to reign in your relationship even in your next.

Playsafe!
Re: Ex Husband Got The Divorce Letter And He Suddenly Wants Reconciliation. by Nobody: 9:02am On Feb 14, 2013
$25 million:

For your mind abi? Your father . . .
Re: Ex Husband Got The Divorce Letter And He Suddenly Wants Reconciliation. by Nobody: 9:03am On Feb 14, 2013
$25 million:
arrogant thwart

Na so e pain you reach? grin grin pretty Cindy you go kill person ooo.

@Topic

That man can kiss your black Nigerian azz for all you care. Never one day asked or tried to see his child and now he wants to come back? May Devil shait on his bald head

3 Likes

Re: Ex Husband Got The Divorce Letter And He Suddenly Wants Reconciliation. by s25million: 9:03am On Feb 14, 2013
Ujujoan:

Your mother is a retired ahsewo.
Sit down there and wait for a virgin with your disease infested body and your witthered blokkus!
Amadioha strike your keyboard there . . . angry
grin grin tongue tongue
Re: Ex Husband Got The Divorce Letter And He Suddenly Wants Reconciliation. by Nobody: 9:05am On Feb 14, 2013
searay: Judging from the write up above, I must said that this woman wasn't submissive in the relationship(if such has ever existed).

8 months after marriage, I believe the love will still be at the peak. Except where there is too much PRIDE which is what I have seen in the OP.

No man is stronger than a woman's touch. I wonder if the OP has ever sat her Husband down and talk sense into his head. Nobody will build your relationship for you. Believe me there is a character in you that much change for peace to reign in your relationship even in your next.

Playsafe!

This is really disgusting!
A woman was maltreated by a man and you are still talking about love
I've got news for you, there's a very thing line between love and hate.
He lost it when he forgot that a woman is supposed to be treasured and respected.
And because she's not on an 8-month long mourning period, she's suddenly disrespectful undecided
You are really disgusting!

1 Like

Re: Ex Husband Got The Divorce Letter And He Suddenly Wants Reconciliation. by s25million: 9:05am On Feb 14, 2013
searay: Judging from the write up above, I must said that this woman wasn't submissive in the relationship(if such has ever existed).

Playsafe!
well said
Re: Ex Husband Got The Divorce Letter And He Suddenly Wants Reconciliation. by roymary: 9:06am On Feb 14, 2013
$25 million:

LOL....The babes dey support dem fellow woman...No blame dem. My mind tell me say the bobo no too hold money na why she bail...My mind dey lie at times sha... grin
Re: Ex Husband Got The Divorce Letter And He Suddenly Wants Reconciliation. by s25million: 9:06am On Feb 14, 2013
Ujujoan:

For your mind abi? Your father . . .
mgbekeliscious
Re: Ex Husband Got The Divorce Letter And He Suddenly Wants Reconciliation. by Nobody: 9:06am On Feb 14, 2013
$25 million:
grin grin tongue tongue

Who are you opening your dirty teeth for?
Fooolish i-diot!
419, thief, yahoo yahoo . . . . You are in trouble . .. you will soon be exposed.
You judgment day is here . . .

1 Like

Re: Ex Husband Got The Divorce Letter And He Suddenly Wants Reconciliation. by s25million: 9:07am On Feb 14, 2013
[quote author=roymary]

LOL....The babes dey support dem fellow woman...No blame dem. My mind tell me say the bobo no too hold money na why she bail...My mind dey lie at times sha... cool cool cool
Re: Ex Husband Got The Divorce Letter And He Suddenly Wants Reconciliation. by s25million: 9:08am On Feb 14, 2013
Ujujoan:

Who are you opening your dirty teeth for?
Fooolish i-diot!
419, thief, yahoo yahoo . . . . You are in trouble . .. you will soon be exposed.
You judgment day is here . . .
how's bizness in aba??
Re: Ex Husband Got The Divorce Letter And He Suddenly Wants Reconciliation. by Nobody: 9:09am On Feb 14, 2013
$25 million:
mgbekeliscious

Useless HIV-infested old fooool!
You think you can cath mugu her on NLd? You are done for . . .
Pack your bag and baggage and take a hike.
Nobody's buying your bulls1it here!
Re: Ex Husband Got The Divorce Letter And He Suddenly Wants Reconciliation. by Nobody: 9:10am On Feb 14, 2013
roymary:

LOL....The babes dey support dem fellow woman...No blame dem. My mind tell me say the bobo no too hold money na why she bail...My mind dey lie at times sha... grin

Call it whatevere you want to . . .
It must really hurt bad that women now have a choice.
This is just the beginning. Sooner or later, you men will be FORCED to respect women . . . it's just a matter of time! cool cool
Re: Ex Husband Got The Divorce Letter And He Suddenly Wants Reconciliation. by Nobody: 9:12am On Feb 14, 2013
$25 million:
how's bizness in aba??

Thief . . . It won't work . . . It won't work at all . . .

This is a warning to any person who may be in the process of falling for this Scammer . . .

He is a thief and Rogue . . . Please don't let him dupe you of your hard earned money!

cool cool cool
Re: Ex Husband Got The Divorce Letter And He Suddenly Wants Reconciliation. by s25million: 9:13am On Feb 14, 2013
Ujujoan:

This is a warning to any person who may be in the process of falling for this Scammer . . .

He is a thief and Rogue . . . Please don't let him dupe you of your hard earned money! tongue tongue tongue

cool cool cool
Re: Ex Husband Got The Divorce Letter And He Suddenly Wants Reconciliation. by Nobody: 9:14am On Feb 14, 2013
$25 million:
you are a perfect sweetheart

You are in trouble . . . I will expose you here on Nld . .
Wait for me.
I told you this is your judgment day.
Just wait for me . . .
Re: Ex Husband Got The Divorce Letter And He Suddenly Wants Reconciliation. by s25million: 9:15am On Feb 14, 2013
Ujujoan:

He is a thief and Rogue . . . Please don't let him dupe you of your hard earned money!

cool cool cool
your mama shoulda abort you cheap Allen AV LovePeddler. Mgbekelicious
Re: Ex Husband Got The Divorce Letter And He Suddenly Wants Reconciliation. by s25million: 9:16am On Feb 14, 2013
Ujujoan:

You are in trouble . . . I will expose you here on Nld . .
Wait for me.
I told you this is your judgment day.
Just wait for me . . .
grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue daddy wasted his sperm
Re: Ex Husband Got The Divorce Letter And He Suddenly Wants Reconciliation. by Nobody: 9:17am On Feb 14, 2013
$25 million:
your mama shoulda abort you cheap Allen AV LovePeddler. Mgbekelicious

You do you know your mother
Picked up in the dumpster by a charitable couple . . . you mama must have been a 10 years old girl abused by her daddy!
You are a curse!
Re: Ex Husband Got The Divorce Letter And He Suddenly Wants Reconciliation. by s25million: 9:19am On Feb 14, 2013
Ujujoan:

You do you know your mother
Picked up in the dumpster by a charitable couple . . . you mama must have been a 10 years old girl abused by her daddy!
You are a curse!
slowpoke local akpu eating mgbekelicious mofo
Re: Ex Husband Got The Divorce Letter And He Suddenly Wants Reconciliation. by Nobody: 9:19am On Feb 14, 2013
$25 million:
grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue daddy wasted his sperm
God punish your head.
I know you like small girls . . . just like your daddy . . wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

82-Year-Old Missing Woman In Lagos Found / Man Divorced Wife Of 20 Years Over Suspicion She Was Raped By Kidnappers Kaduna / Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 12 Miscarriages & 20yrs Of Marriage(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.