Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

Is It Right Or Wrong To Spend The Night With Your GF In Her Parent's House? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right Or Wrong To Spend The Night With Your GF In Her Parent's House? (639 Views)

'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' / I Want To Marry Her But Her Parent Says Over Their Deadbody / Why Do I Keep Seing My Ex Gf In My Dreams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right Or Wrong To Spend The Night With Your GF In Her Parent's House? by BB013(m): 9:36am On Feb 14, 2013
Nairalanders I need your opinions on this.
I have a friend who goes to his gf's house and spend the night there while she is still living under her parent. He does this at free will I wonder if the girls parent aren't aware of this or they just being ignorant of it..is it a right thing to do or it is wrong cos I ve tried to talk him out of it but sees no big deal in it..
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong To Spend The Night With Your GF In Her Parent's House? by Nobody: 10:36am On Feb 14, 2013
Wrong
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong To Spend The Night With Your GF In Her Parent's House? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Feb 14, 2013
beg him to desist, else if he dies there. . .
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong To Spend The Night With Your GF In Her Parent's House? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Feb 14, 2013
The guy is gradually digging his grave and killing his respect.

(1) (Reply)

Open Letter From Man To Woman / Good Spouse Or Good In-laws / I Want To Fall In Love Again.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.