Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

I Want To Marry Her But Her Parent Says Over Their Deadbody - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Marry Her But Her Parent Says Over Their Deadbody (1231 Views)

Must I Inform Her Parent Of My Final Decision / TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You / My Parent Says I Must Get Her Pregnant Before Our Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Marry Her But Her Parent Says Over Their Deadbody by Ojochegbe1(m): 10:27am On Dec 31, 2014
I meet this chik when i was in skul, we get close and start dating, i love her and she loves me too. But when d parents got to know about d relationship, there nearly withdrew her from skul then i was about rounding up cha. There is a guy der want her to marry but she says she doesn't ve feelings for him but der say it must be him, now there re engaged, i ve tried several time to walkout of d damn tin but i can't and she keep calling and sobbing all d time.

The simple reasons there give is that there will not allow their daughter to marry another tribe, she from Eastern side and am from d middle belt. The girl say make i giv am belle grin but me no wan dat kind marriage, i want my marriage to be blessed pls what can i do now? because we re still dating even as she is engaged.
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Her Parent Says Over Their Deadbody by iceberylin(m): 10:29am On Dec 31, 2014
Go kill her parent's na grin
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Her Parent Says Over Their Deadbody by Nobody: 10:35am On Dec 31, 2014
now I know why they said over their dead body, and I agree!

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry Her But Her Parent Says Over Their Deadbody by Nobody: 10:35am On Dec 31, 2014
Ojochegbe1:
I meet this chik when i was in skul, we get close and start dating, i love her and she loves me too. But when d parents got to know about d relationship, there nearly withdrew her from skul then i was about rounding up cha. There is a guy der want her to marry but she says she doesn't ve feelings for him but der say it must be him, now there re engaged, i ve tried several time to walkout of d damn tin but i can't and she keep calling and sobbing all d time.

The simple reasons there give is that there will not allow their daughter to marry another tribe, she from Eastern side and am from d middle belt. The girl say make i giv am belle grin but me no wan dat kind marriage, i want my marriage to be blessed pls what can i do now? because we re still dating even as she is engaged.
The belle part got me laughing
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Her Parent Says Over Their Deadbody by wazklin: 10:37am On Dec 31, 2014
I understand. if u don ready for marriage drop things wey go make am successful. d time her parents see am, dem go greegree
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Her Parent Says Over Their Deadbody by endy4oxide(m): 10:37am On Dec 31, 2014
Lol. Give am Belle na.
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Her Parent Says Over Their Deadbody by wazklin: 10:39am On Dec 31, 2014
EroticAngelina:
agree say? undecided
EroticAngelina:
agree say?
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Her Parent Says Over Their Deadbody by Ojochegbe1(m): 10:40am On Dec 31, 2014
EroticAngelina:
watin i do na
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Her Parent Says Over Their Deadbody by Ojochegbe1(m): 10:42am On Dec 31, 2014
wazklin:
I understand. if u don ready for marriage drop things wey go make am successful. d time her parents see am, dem go greegree
lol
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Her Parent Says Over Their Deadbody by Mpeace(m): 10:45am On Dec 31, 2014
Inter-tribal marriage is a very serious thing with many challenges. It must flow from a conscious decision by a matured mind. If you say you are both students or recently so, then I think she is not matured enough to take such a decision. Don't let lust push you to a decision you may end up regreting.
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Her Parent Says Over Their Deadbody by Ojochegbe1(m): 10:47am On Dec 31, 2014
Mpeace:
Inter-tribal marriage is a very serious thing with many challenges. It must flow from a conscious decision by a matured mind. If you say you are both students or recently so, then I think she is not matured enough to take such a decision. Don't let lust push you to a decision you may end up regreting.
that was 2012 na
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Her Parent Says Over Their Deadbody by Adeoba10(m): 11:10am On Dec 31, 2014
U sure say u go schl? if Yes, I swear na bcus of ur English her parent dey decline una

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Marry Her But Her Parent Says Over Their Deadbody by ojun50(m): 12:38pm On Dec 31, 2014
U better carry yr livingbody out of that family. Befor them send you go yaba left
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Her Parent Says Over Their Deadbody by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 31, 2014
dude there is only two solution to your problem
1.let her go
2.play magic rude for her parent
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Her Parent Says Over Their Deadbody by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 31, 2014
At times i wonder if common sense is really common; simple problems dat should be sorted out by some people, rather they come here n make a fool of themselves.

Op. If that is the case, then kill her Parents and marry their daughter, since they said it will only happen over their dead bodies. Shikena
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Her Parent Says Over Their Deadbody by Goldenboy007(m): 3:11pm On Dec 31, 2014
A bad wife is better than bad in-laws - do not mortgage your peace on the altar of love!!! Emotions are not permanent, when love goes, reality will dawn on you! Those people will haunt you to the time they take their last breathe..

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry Her But Her Parent Says Over Their Deadbody by yinpet: 3:30pm On Dec 31, 2014
can't stop laughing here.
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Her Parent Says Over Their Deadbody by barackodam: 3:56pm On Dec 31, 2014
Adeoba10:
U sure say u go schl? if Yes, I swear na bcus of ur English her parent dey decline una

So because I went to school now, I should be speaking big big grammar like obahiagbon Ko?

I cannot be free to speak my native pidgin or broken English again, just cause am a graduate??

Mr. Is this a formal environment?
This is a social forum for goodness sake, what is the probability that the OP is not better than you in all aspects of English language??

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry Her But Her Parent Says Over Their Deadbody by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 31, 2014
Then marry her over their dead bodies..#lobatan
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Her Parent Says Over Their Deadbody by Boland(m): 4:06pm On Dec 31, 2014
@ Op, Listen; In the dream world, Love conquers all... In the real world, Love is just one of the things you consider when getting married...

You may not be able to deal with the pressure if u eventually marry her. I'll advise you to leave her and just let her go.
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Her Parent Says Over Their Deadbody by Ojochegbe1(m): 4:25pm On Dec 31, 2014
Boland:
@ Op, Listen; In the dream world, Love conquers all... In the real world, Love is just one of the things you consider when getting married...

You may not be able to deal with the pressure if u eventually marry her. I'll advise you to leave her and just let her go.
bros i hail u jare not all those lexis n structure teachers here
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Her Parent Says Over Their Deadbody by Ojochegbe1(m): 4:32pm On Dec 31, 2014
Adeoba10:
me d speak anyhow i no send oga @top pple wer understand am know watin i talk, na English u wan use impress ur inlaw grin?
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Her Parent Says Over Their Deadbody by Adeoba10(m): 5:37pm On Dec 31, 2014
barackodam:

So because I went to school now, I should be speaking big big grammar like obahiagbon Ko?

I cannot be free to speak my native pidgin or broken English again, just cause am a graduate??

Mr. Is this a formal environment?
This is a social forum for goodness sake, what is the probability that the OP is not better than you in all aspects of English language??
Y u dey use phensic for any person headache? Quote me again n see d blessing of d lord. Happy new yr in advance.
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Her Parent Says Over Their Deadbody by Adeoba10(m): 5:38pm On Dec 31, 2014
Ojochegbe1:
me d speak anyhow i no send oga @top pple wer understand am know watin i talk, na English u wan use impress ur inlaw grin?
Ur head dey dia jare...

(1) (Reply)

Please Answer This Interstingly Crazy Question!!! / Is It True??? / When Should Dating Start? Right For Ages 13-16?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.