Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,792 members, 7,813,620 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:03 PM

Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? (5740 Views)

Tinubu Has No Regrets Pushing Fashola For Lagos Governorship / Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? / Lagos Tenancy Bill Passed To Fashola For Signing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? by CyberG: 11:29pm On Feb 16, 2013
Sure I would! Enough of the retardeen and his conniving retardeenees! grin grin
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? by Dede1(m): 11:38pm On Feb 16, 2013
I shall vote “NO” to Fashola as a dogcatcher because he has not behaved like a legal scholar as the governor of Lagos State.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? by takedat(m): 12:36am On Feb 17, 2013
Not only will I vote for Fashola, I shall also be a political volunteer!
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? by Eziachi: 12:56am On Feb 17, 2013
Sorry, Fashola have to wait till 2035, which is a real shame, that is, if there is still anything called Nigeria then.
Thats the year Nigerian turn by turn leadership fulcrum will rotate in SW favour again. Unfortunately OBJ you lot don't like had used up your 8 years turn.
If you can't wait till 2035, then declare Oduduwa Republic, that will end the frustration of waiting.

1 Like

Re: Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? by Eziachi: 12:58am On Feb 17, 2013
take dat: Not only will I vote for Fashola, I shall also be a political volunteer!

Nice to know, reserve your volunteering energy for 2035.
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? by PointB: 2:51am On Feb 17, 2013
Hehehehe Pa Eziachi in his element.

Anyway, I wont even vote him as VP let alone president. SW must learn to respect other regions and have to WAIT. All this gra gra APC politics will not hoodwink anyone. This Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? by takedat(m): 5:48am On Feb 17, 2013
Eziachi:
Nice to know, reserve your volunteering energy for 2035.
grin grin grin I hear you sir!
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? by Nobody: 10:35am On Feb 17, 2013
Maka ginni, If am allowed.... I go use my whole body print YES for FashBaba on Ballot paper!!!

1 Like

Re: Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? by sgsltd(m): 4:38pm On Feb 17, 2013
we want to start counting vote for fashola ,if you want him write YES
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? by aljharem(m): 5:02pm On Feb 17, 2013
Yes

PointB: Hehehehe Pa Eziachi in his element.

Anyway, I wont even vote him as VP let alone president. SW must learn to respect other regions and have to WAIT. All this gra gra APC politics will not hoodwink anyone. This Nigeria.

if you think respect bigots like you would mean respect, then you must be out of you mind
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Feb 17, 2013
PointB: Hehehehe Pa Eziachi in his element.

Tribalism will be the end of you!
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? by PointB: 5:20pm On Feb 17, 2013
alj harem: Yes

if you think respect bigots like you would mean respect, then you must be out of you mind

hehehehe look at this chameleon. Who doesn't know what you are. Lmao
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? by PointB: 5:24pm On Feb 17, 2013
Shollypopz:

olodo! Oya start your fashola for president campaign and see how ridiculous you will sound.

The guy that cannot even retrieve his mojo from his godfather.

anyway, folks like you who dont undersatnd how politics work can make noise.

my last response to you just in case you come up with another stuuppid crap.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? by PointB: 5:25pm On Feb 17, 2013
Shollypopz:

olodo! Oya start your fashola for president campaign and see how ridiculous you will sound.

The guy that cannot even retrieve his mojo from his godfather.

anyway, folks like you who dont undersatnd how nigeria politics works can only make noise.

my last response to you just in case you come up with another stuuppid crap.
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Feb 17, 2013
smh....i think it's quite obvious to everyone who the noise maker is. Go back and read my prev post to you, this time a lil slower. Pointless B, u represent ur Ibo/Igbo folks well!

1 Like

Re: Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? by eggheaders(m): 5:47pm On Feb 17, 2013
Shollypopz: smh....i think it's quite obvious to everyone who the noise maker is. Go back and read my prev post to you, this time a lil slower. Pointless B, u represent ur Ibo/Igbo folks well!

pointless b and his bandwagon of scoundrels. are part of the reason this country will still remain in the wood for many more years.
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? by CyberG: 6:53pm On Feb 17, 2013
Nerver expect the tribal retardeenees from the ibo sub-area to vote for progress! If any of the recognizable names show up on this topic, just skip it! A person unsteady in all his ways can never be decisive to win anything: to want Nigeria or biafra? Zoning was dead when retardeen E. Azikiwe had to betray their internal agreement to contest but now, zoning is alive for their zone has not produced president since 1966, vote for PDP 99% but want to be part of APC and later claim not all of them are part of it, they are happy to flood the SW, North but cannot stand that no one is moving to their state even those who ran away a long time ago and get upset when landmark progress is being made in their generous host states, they want to sell market and make money in the states but do not want to pay taxes, they want a retardeen GEJ who has no record of accomplishment before being elected but also want a performer who will build the 2nd Niger bridge, Nigeria will break-up in 2015 but yet they want to be president of a country that they said will not exist in 2015, haba! .... the lis is inexhaustible!

2 Likes

Re: Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? by sgsltd(m): 10:50am On Feb 19, 2013
yes you are corect
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? by jaso1(m): 11:57am On Feb 19, 2013
Fashola will try by complementing what Jonathan and co capable of doing to this country. He’s going to be a bit different because the problem with this country is corruption which he (Fashola)is part of.
If someone was to be chosen in Yoruba land I will go for Jimi Agbaje, a governorship aspirant under Labour party.
This man would have deliver far better that Fashola because he will allow nobody dictation.
Fashola won’t have full authority to govern; therefore we can’t get the best of him. This is because he belongs to that class that indirectly impoverishes Nigeria in the name of politics. He's doing his best which is a standard due to our level of exposure and our rigidity to corruption. The idea of getting all I want in life while in govt. therefore, facilitates more loot so as to attend to all our needs after leaving office. Fashola can't tell me that the type of pedestarian bridge we built, take the conginisant of those with deformity. Does many of roads cunstructed have the quality? most of our Lagos state celeberated achievement are temporary but still better compare with those who collected the allocation and diverted 90% into their private pulse.
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? by saintohia: 12:49pm On Feb 19, 2013
NO.

Answer = No.

Re: Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? by Fellonigerians: 1:54pm On Feb 19, 2013
It depends... If he is coming alone, or coming with Tinubu...
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? by Fellonigerians: 1:57pm On Feb 19, 2013
CyberG: Nerver expect the tribal retardeenees from the ibo sub-area to vote for progress! If any of the recognizable names show up on this topic, just skip it! A person unsteady in all his ways can never be decisive to win anything: to want Nigeria or biafra? Zoning was dead when retardeen E. Azikiwe had to betray their internal agreement to contest but now, zoning is alive for their zone has not produced president since 1966, vote for PDP 99% but want to be part of APC and later claim not all of them are part of it, they are happy to flood the SW, North but cannot stand that no one is moving to their state even those who ran away a long time ago and get upset when landmark progress is being made in their generous host states, they want to sell market and make money in the states but do not want to pay taxes, they want a retardeen GEJ who has no record of accomplishment before being elected but also want a performer who will build the 2nd Niger bridge, Nigeria will break-up in 2015 but yet they want to be president of a country that they said will not exist in 2015, haba! .... the lis is inexhaustible!

I hope you are not refering to Nnamdi Azikiwe... I am sorry for an ungrateful Nigerian like you...
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? by sgsltd(m): 10:27am On Mar 12, 2013
because of the hater , we will make fashola V P and go for president in 2020
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? by gratiaeo(m): 10:56am On Mar 12, 2013
Why can't lagosians for 4 him! At least he sowed uniform for their 'agberos'
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? by Nobody: 11:03am On Mar 12, 2013
yes
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? by motif8(m): 11:32am On Mar 12, 2013
eggheaders:

coming from a gej a55 sucker.I am not expecting anything better from your gej 5emen messed up brain.I will prefer a yes man delivering the dividends of democracy than a boss that has failed in all ramification.

how has fashola delivered dividend of democracy in lagos? is it by burnig market and take it over from them to sell to its cronies. the state that generate billions on tax monthly and nothing to show other than road with a tolgate, pls dont come here to start campaign for this wicked souls

1 Like

Re: Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? by sgsltd(m): 9:14am On Nov 14, 2013
you will see , iwofa lenu , we shall see , fashola for president 2015
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? by Jmain: 9:31am On Nov 14, 2013
hercules07:

So we should thank a thief for not stealing.

First of all, GEJ is not a thief cos he has never stolen your electoral votes.

On a lighter note, you should be grateful he is not operating on the same level of electoral fraud your ACN lords indulge in , as rightly exemplified in Lagos 2011 LGA polls conducted by Fashola. Need we say more.
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? by Jmain: 9:32am On Nov 14, 2013
sgsltd: you will see , iwofa lenu , we shall see , fashola for president 2015

Keep dreaming bruv. Keep dreaming grin
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? by sgsltd(m): 9:34am On Nov 14, 2013
if he become our president , the whole nigeria will enjoy oil money
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? by Jmain: 9:38am On Nov 14, 2013
sgsltd: if he become our president , the whole nigeria will enjoy oil money

Exactly, like the way the Lekki inhabitants are groaning over the toll they pay for an uncompleted road.

You do well. And again, reduce your fixation on oyel money.
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? by sgsltd(m): 9:45am On Nov 14, 2013
he has been our best Governor in Nigeria , so what are you telling us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Riot In Ede Land, Osun State As Elemo Dies / IG Cautions Nigerians On Xmas Gifts / Nigerian Soldiers After Engaging ESN Came To Town And Started Shooting Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.