Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,749 members, 7,813,455 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? (5739 Views)

Tinubu Has No Regrets Pushing Fashola For Lagos Governorship / Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? / Lagos Tenancy Bill Passed To Fashola For Signing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? by NOLONGTIN1(m): 9:18am On Nov 20, 2013
People comparing Lagos to any other state don't know their history. It's like comparing Abuja in 10yrs time with another state.

Most of the infrastructure in Lagos was built by the federal government, the development you see in Lagos is because of investors wanting to be close to the seat of power, a lot of people moved here to share in the national cake(when Lagos was the capital) .

For example 3rd mainland bridge was built by Julius Berger but they were paid with oil by the FG (that should give you an idea of how expensive that Shit is)

After saying that, Fashola IMO is the best governor Nigeria has ever seen, he is the reason I voted for ACN in 2011.

The only way I will vote for APC, is if Fashola is the presidential flag bearer. Forget media propaganda APC is no different from PDP, infact Fashola is the only APC governor that is working(hard) - so it's not about APC (party)

But if GEJ contest 2015 election against Fashola, that would be some serious dilemma...... I honestly don't know who I'll vote for.

1 Like

Re: Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? by Nobody: 9:28am On Nov 20, 2013
sgsltd: Scopioafrica@ you will hit millions of naira before xmass ,say amen ,speak the truth and truth will set us free
Amen @sgsltd
I am not from Lagos (except if my 16 yrs stay there could qualify me as one) But in my heart of hearts am always wishing Fash were my State governor.

If I were a quadrillionare, I will give everyman in my State N1m (with good intentions; not AFGA's N2000-style) to adopt Fash to contnue the good work. I want DEV. for my region & children, NOT SENTIMENTS
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? by sgsltd(m): 11:57am On Nov 20, 2013
The worst about fashola is that he does not need campagin ,he already known by all Nigerian
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? by bashydemy(m): 1:24pm On Nov 20, 2013
PointB: Hehehehe Pa Eziachi in his element.

Anyway, I wont even vote him as VP let alone president. SW must learn to respect other regions and have to WAIT. All this gra gra APC politics will not hoodwink anyone. This Nigeria.
Ewu sorry you get it wrong, SW have a better chance of a President 10 times than your region SE. so go hug the neaest transformer
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? by bashydemy(m): 2:04pm On Nov 20, 2013
If Fashola decide to contest for President in 2015 alot of people like, Bill Gate, Dangote, Obama, David Cameron etc will campaign for him.

1 Like

Re: Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? by sgsltd(m): 2:40pm On Nov 20, 2013
I know one day this topic will get to home page , wait I do not mind if he contest from any party ,even if it is NRC
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? by sgsltd(m): 6:13pm On Nov 20, 2013
Can you believe thiefs were flewing away from lagos from past few years ,the most populated city in africa
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? by sgsltd(m): 7:15am On Nov 21, 2013
How can a president alow student of a whole country stay at home for half a year while other student in other country are making inventry ,how can we competet with them ,na so so ball we sabi ,we done turn to playboy God save us
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? by sgsltd(m): 3:52pm On Nov 21, 2013
No matter how small lawyer be ,he is so powerful than General in Army because he is learnerd , and know how to be perfect in doing
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? by sgsltd(m): 2:39am On Nov 22, 2013
He has perform better than anybody in history ,he has not been connected with any embeslement in last 7years kudos to him

1 Like

Re: Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? by sgsltd(m): 1:15pm On Nov 22, 2013
We are all surffring today due to bad leader ,lawless government officer ,our country money is missing every day ,we need change ,they themself are tired but they are ashame to leave the seat ,they need somebody to drive them
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? by MCKULQ(m): 1:30pm On Nov 22, 2013
Not even in my dream world will i vote Fashola as my president.
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? by sgsltd(m): 4:00pm On Nov 22, 2013
MCKULO @ please who will you vote for that is better than him ,tell the whole world ,we are waiting
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? by sgsltd(m): 4:49pm On Nov 22, 2013
Some people we just hate you in this world for no reason even if you are doing good
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 22, 2013
MCKULQ: Not even in my dream world will i vote Fashola as my president.
Since we are trying to move this country forward, kindly tell us who you'll vote for? Maybe we'll change our minds to your choice.
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? by sgsltd(m): 5:59pm On Nov 22, 2013
Yes o scipioafrica @ we are the leader of tomorrow : we want to know who fit , we are more wife than before ,Revolution will begin one day
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? by ChimaAgbalajob: 6:56pm On Nov 22, 2013
Even if Fashola recontest for lagos governorship, he will lose, talkless of President.
Even Ngige will vote against him for helping to make him lose the Anambra elections. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? by ChimaAgbalajob: 7:00pm On Nov 22, 2013
ScipioAfricanus: Since we are trying to move this country forward, kindly tell us who you'll vote for? Maybe we'll change our minds to your choice.

Nuhu Ribadu would have been a great alternative candidate.
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? by oduaboy1: 7:05pm On Nov 22, 2013
Chima_Agbalajob: Even if Fashola recontest for lagos governorship, he will lose, talkless of President.
Even Ngige will vote against him for helping to make him lose the Anambra elections. grin grin grin grin grin
Lol this funny,who is going to vote out fashola
Ibos i guess
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? by sgsltd(m): 7:40am On Nov 23, 2013
Humm ribadu , I doubt if he can win a local government election ,who knows him ,ask any primary 1-2 pupils in any state in nigeria (ask them about governor of lagos state or Ribadu *nd see result ) how can you think police will be our president (let him try IG 1st and see his performance )
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? by ifyalways(f): 8:24am On Nov 23, 2013
Fashola for President? No,I won't vote for him.

He's an administrator not a leader,he'll do well as a minister or something.

My opinion.
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? by sgsltd(m): 10:30am On Nov 23, 2013
If you look at people comment against him ,it is a tribalism hatred , let's face reality ,if anybody can control lagos he can control the whole world , Fashola beleived in his concept than embesle money ,when you have concept you have the whole money, we have lost 5000-10,000 to boko issue ,do u want us to continue like this ,is it boko never reach here
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? by Gbawe: 10:58am On Nov 23, 2013
sgsltd: If you look at people comment against him ,it is a tribalism hatred , let's face reality ,if anybody can control lagos he can control the whole world , Fashola beleived in his concept than embesle money ,when you have concept you have the whole money, we have lost 5000-10,000 to boko issue ,do u want us to continue like this ,is it boko never reach here

Thank you. This is what makes this forum, and even Nigerians in general, distasteful. Any averagely intelligent person, able to shun prejudice and bias, will know the criteria to judge good leadership is entirely to do with delivering solutions and results. Fashola is feted worldwide because many see his special and exemplary leadership qualities ethnic jingoism will never allow some Nigerians to see. This is Nigeria we are talking of where a man who may have conquered the highest standard the world sets (Wole Soyinka for example) is mocked by his own fellow Nigerians an "illiterate" due to nothing other than ethnic hatred. Fashola would be a great President yet it is ironic Nigerians have become a people who may not see his kind lead us at the centre.

Many African nations, today, are simply concerned about progress and do not have the egotism of Nigeria. Even before we talk of the international agencies that will covet Fashola, I can tell you that the man will have plenty of consultancy offers within Africa, from nations serious about development, if he is not politically active in Nigeria beyond 2015. Africa is changing. Nigeria is not changing as it should. I travel and see this shift in leadership mindset to note that some African nations now just want progress and will embrace anyone/anything that helps them achieve that while we Nigerians remain about prejudice, tribalism, bigotry and parochialism. In the end, it is Nigeria that is the loser when the likes of GEJ, i.e mediocrity personified, is Preferred to Fashola because of nothing but ethnic prejudice. The world beyond Nigeria knows Fashola's worth so hateful and ethnocentric clowns can continue to delude themselves on this hateful forum.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? by Rad1cal: 11:16am On Nov 23, 2013
Gbawe:

Thank you. This is what makes this forum, and even Nigerians in general, distasteful. Any averagely intelligent person, able to shun prejudice and bias, will know the criteria to judge good leadership is entirely to do with delivering solutions and results. Fashola is feted worldwide because many see his special and exemplary leadership qualities ethnic jingoism will never allow some Nigerians to see. This is Nigeria we are talking of where a man who may have conquered the highest standard the world sets (Wole Soyinka for example) is mocked by his own fellow Nigerians an "illiterate" due to nothing other than ethnic hatred. Fashola would be a great President yet it is ironic Nigerians have become a people who may not see his kind lead us at the centre.

Many African nations, today, are simply concerned about progress and do not have the egotism of Nigeria. Even before we talk of the international agencies that will covet Fashola, I can tell you that the man will have plenty of consultancy offers within Africa, from nations serious about development, if he is not politically active in Nigeria beyond 2015. Africa is changing. Nigeria is not changing as it should. I travel and see this shift in leadership mindset to note that some African nations now just want progress and will embrace anyone/anything that helps them achieve that while we Nigerians remain about prejudice, tribalism, bigotry and parochialism. In the end, it is Nigeria that is the loser when the likes of GEJ, i.e mediocrity personified, is Preferred to Fashola because of nothing but ethnic prejudice. The world beyond Nigeria knows Fashola's worth so hateful and ethnocentric clowns can continue to delude themselves on this hateful forum.

Bla bla bla !! If we should ask you about your preferred APC candidate, you will vehemently argue against a Fashola candidacy in favour of Buhari at the top of the ticket.

Bros, you never change at all.
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? by gurnam: 11:20am On Nov 23, 2013
A proven administrator of men....

I WILL SURELY CAST MY VOTE...AND MY FAMILY WILL VOTE FOR HIM.
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 23, 2013
[quote author=Chima_Agbalajob
Nuhu Ribadu would have been a great alternative candidate.
[/quote] Kindly tell me. You mean if right now you are given a choice to replace your State Governor with one of these two, you'll choose Ribadu.
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? by sgsltd(m): 11:33am On Nov 23, 2013
House , this is a serious matter affecting everybody now , if you are to comment against Fashola ,please kindly let us know your candidate that will cope with unquenchable Boko ,Fashola use knowledge to rule , not age , not money ,not God father ,his God father never knew he can perfom like this , now his administration is now what everybody is copying to govern their state even other party , lets all you stand up and encourage this man , we are tired of old school admin
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? by gurnam: 11:39am On Nov 23, 2013
sgsltd: House , this is a serious matter affecting everybody now , if you are to comment against Fashola ,please kindly let us know your candidate that will cope with unquenchable Boko ,Fashola use knowledge to rule , not age , not money ,not God father ,his God father never knew he can perfom like this , now his administration is now what everybody is copying to govern their state even other party , lets all you stand up and encourage this man , we are tired of old school admin

Forget those Ibos making noise here.....they are bunch of disgruntled elements that still can't come to term that the Governor sent some of them back home to reunite with their caring kinsmen in the village.

Stop taking these lunkheads serious...
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? by Gbawe: 11:58am On Nov 23, 2013
Rad1cal:

Bla bla bla !! If we should ask you about your preferred APC candidate, you will vehemently argue against a Fashola candidacy in favour of Buhari at the top of the ticket.

Bros, you never change at all.

When will clowns like you man up to develop balls and your own mind instead of coming here to act like groupies to the opinion of others? You are the one who never changes with how you have followed others round malevolently over the years on this forum. This is especially sad when it is posters who deem you a sad case and a cretin not worth taking seriously. You never say anything sensible.
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? by MCKULQ(m): 11:59am On Nov 23, 2013
ScipioAfricanus: Since we are trying to move this country forward, kindly tell us who you'll vote for? Maybe we'll change our minds to your choice.

If you say somebody like Godswill Akpabio i will vote him without looking back word.
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 23, 2013
MCKULQ:

If you say somebody like Godswill Akpabio i will vote him without looking back word.
@OP & MCKULQ: Kindly ask any 10 people (wherever you are) who they'll vote for were Fashola and Akpabio to contest the Presidency. I'll do the same where I am. Let's report back and compare.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Breaking News. Buhari Collapses At APC Rally In Calabar. / FG Is To Withdraw N10 From Bank Account Of Nigerians / Niger Delta Republic By NDA, A Joke Taken Too Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.