Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,843 members, 7,813,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:44 PM

Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? (5742 Views)

Tinubu Has No Regrets Pushing Fashola For Lagos Governorship / Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? / Lagos Tenancy Bill Passed To Fashola For Signing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? by sgsltd(m): 12:44pm On Nov 28, 2013
Our New generation dream is becoming real , he and kano state Governor has been nominated : Hurray
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Nov 28, 2013
At least we all know what to expect from Fashola. YES TO FASHOLA, NO TO CLUELESSNESS. Give me Fashola, Amaechi, Buhari, Tambuwal or other real and positively intelligent people like that and i am good to go.
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? by sgsltd(m): 3:19pm On Nov 28, 2013
Humm everybody is intelligent in nigeria but with different IQ ,we need people with high IQ ,we are not abusing anybody , in fact politicians are begin to fear untimely death ,because they are dying any how ,this is loop hole for we youth to fight for our right ,the time has come
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? by sgsltd(m): 7:45pm On Nov 28, 2013
We need to start thinking on good things and it come to pass ,we should bring in tribe because Lagos Was conducive for all tribe for the past many years
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? by sgsltd(m): 8:45am On Nov 30, 2013
Have we ever had a lawyer as our leader ,I do not think so ,so let make lawyer be our president and see how sup leaders will keep to laws
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? by sgsltd(m): 10:12am On Dec 03, 2013
He has won already if you agreed like my comment.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? by buzcenter: 6:35pm On Dec 12, 2013
It is like the voting has started

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Where Can I Donate Money To Buhari's Presidential Campaign / Millitary Degree 4 The Repressive Anti People's Law Of Grandpa Buhari- Ifeduba / Enough Of This Igbos And The Thoery Of Dominance And Phobia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.