Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,724 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:04 PM

Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? (5741 Views)

Tinubu Has No Regrets Pushing Fashola For Lagos Governorship / Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? / Lagos Tenancy Bill Passed To Fashola For Signing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? by Ngwakwe: 2:30pm On Nov 23, 2013
??

They sought the advice of one of their senior officer who had retired, he told them he supported the idea of a coup, but if they did it before the election, Awolowo would say it was because he was billed to win the election, and the Yoruba owns the newspapers and most editors at the time were also Yoruba and so they would give it widespread publicity such that the world would reject the coup.

He advised them to let the election take place first, before they do whatever they want to do.

www.freedomafric.com
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? by sgsltd(m): 2:34pm On Nov 23, 2013
Heee what are you talking about , this is Hot seat now , this seat for intelligent people, this is seat for people we can trust , we this generation is ready to fight for our right this time , we are talking of somebody that can control the whole Nigeria with rules and law , not somebody that will take our fund abroad , who that will take our money abroad to buy things that will be helpful, Fashola will make sure light train is everywhere in Nigeria , he will do exactly what he did to Lagos to all Nigeria state , he will use our fund to develop our country , he will not allow his wife to use our money to build hotel , GJ will like to handle this country to Fashola and GJ will be forever happy Giving him the power
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? by sgsltd(m): 6:47pm On Nov 23, 2013
What have achived in recent Gov. Except stoping of Road block by police and paying of ridiculus cash to Phcn staff , we need change ooo ,let's join hand together
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 24, 2013
MCKULQ:

If you say somebody like Godswill Akpabio i will vote him without looking back word.
I've asked you & @OP to sample views of 10 people wherever you for us to compare. This is what I got in my area:

FASHOLA - 8
AKPABIO - 0
UNDECIDED - 2

Waiting for your results.
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? by sgsltd(m): 2:08am On Nov 25, 2013
Fashola won before voting : if it come to reality the whole world will shake
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? by rexzqcom(m): 2:29am On Nov 25, 2013
yes,i can vote for Fashola for president. He is witty and innovative.
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? by sgsltd(m): 3:11am On Nov 25, 2013
Good voters are counting ,thank for moving this country forward
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? by judyeze1: 4:01am On Nov 25, 2013
No
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? by sgsltd(m): 4:16am On Nov 25, 2013
Please when you write No ,put the name of your best president you want to be our presido for the whole world to see, the person you choose will determin your level of IQ
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? by banki(m): 5:43am On Nov 25, 2013
Let's compare gej as governor of bayelsa and fashola as governor of lagos...who is a better administrator who is a better leader? Who would. Your kids preferr as a roole. Model
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? by sgsltd(m): 9:13am On Nov 25, 2013
People used to say money miss road but sometimes position miss road ,it is a real fact
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? by sgsltd(m): 10:13am On Nov 25, 2013
A lot of people can be in a class but not all of them will be promoted ,if every nigeria politician are to be access many will fail,but in reality many failed ,we want change even many are. Afraid now
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? by sgsltd(m): 4:01pm On Nov 25, 2013
We need to fight for our future and put the man we can trust who is not thirsty of money and can deleiver
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? by edoyad(m): 4:51pm On Nov 25, 2013
In a country of constant news of corruption, oppression and deceit by the political class, Fashola is the only beacon the young can look up to as a role model.
Would I vote Fashola for president ?

Put him in that race come 2015 and I would vote him over my twin brother.
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? by sgsltd(m): 5:09pm On Nov 25, 2013
Edoyad @ God and perfect talk
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? by drnoel: 7:55pm On Nov 25, 2013
? why would I want to do something stupid like that? We don´t want Tinubu going there. What is the difference between Fashola and Tinubu? If u can effectively answer that question, I would gladly tell u if i would vote Fashola.
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? by sgsltd(m): 2:51am On Nov 26, 2013
drnoel@ you need to tell us your man ,your perfect candidate ,not just hatred but reality ,you hate them but no candidate from you
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? by sgsltd(m): 1:58pm On Nov 26, 2013
I can tell you that 90% of Nigerians are afraid of fashola in terms of implimenting laws , I also bow for him
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? by drnoel: 5:39pm On Nov 26, 2013
sgsltd: drnoel@ you need to tell us your man ,your perfect candidate ,not just hatred but reality ,you hate them but no candidate from you
on the contrary I don´t hate fashola neither do i fear him. i just think he will be less incompetent than VP sabo for the job. I respect him as a person but not more. Besides apart from planting trees in lagos what other major project has Fashola finished? Don´t go telling me roads he said he built or is building. Tell me one project he started and finished and I will tell you 5 more he left undone.
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? by kennypoka2(m): 6:48pm On Nov 26, 2013
space booked for now...
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? by kennypoka2(m): 6:48pm On Nov 26, 2013
Let us stop being biased for once, let us forget about tribal differences for once.. we are all one here, if this country is good, you will benefit from it, i will too. so with total sincerity and not being biased or tribalistic, who is more functioning as a leader between FASHOLA AND GEJ.. For christ sake we all know it is FASHOLA. this man is a well educated, knowledgeable and competent leader. infact if i can do it dat only ma vote will count, i will do it just to make fashola president come 2015.. GOD bless Nigeria
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? by sgsltd(m): 10:50pm On Nov 26, 2013
By time all Governors in Nigeria decamp to APC may be by that time ,many Nigeria will begin to like Good , who no like Good thing ? GEJ will decamp in die minute, well if Fashola become President ,heeeee to much case !!! in court but decamp now and you are save
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? by sgsltd(m): 7:36am On Nov 27, 2013
The dream are becoming true ,if we human being want something it will. Surely come to pass ,this G7 is a big sign of victory
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? by mufasayyah(m): 7:58am On Nov 27, 2013
I can't vote him cos the masses will suffer more just like in Lagos
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? by sgsltd(m): 10:17am On Nov 27, 2013
Ok who do you want to count your vote for ? Let us hear the perfect man from you ,this will tell us the level of IQ
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? by nerodenero: 11:04am On Nov 27, 2013
NO LONG TIN: People comparing Lagos to any other state don't know their history. It's like comparing Abuja in 10yrs time with another state.

Most of the infrastructure in Lagos was built by the federal government, the development you see in Lagos is because of investors wanting to be close to the seat of power, a lot of people moved here to share in the national cake(when Lagos was the capital) .

For example 3rd mainland bridge was built by Julius Berger but they were paid with oil by the FG (that should give you an idea of how expensive that Shit is)
Well said and totally in support of the above.

NO LONG TIN: After saying that, Fashola IMO is the best governor Nigeria has ever seen, he is the reason I voted for ACN in 2011. The only way I will vote for APC, is if Fashola is the presidential flag bearer. Forget media propaganda APC is no different from PDP, infact Fashola is the only APC governor that is working(hard) - so it's not about APC (party)
Rauf Aregbesola is performing too but he looks slightly like an extremist[b]
NO LONG TIN: But if GEJ contest 2015 election against Fashola, that would be some serious dilemma...... I honestly don't know who I'll vote for. [/b]
Again, I agree with this submission. Wish this could happen but I think the north will reject Fashola's candidature
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? by sgsltd(m): 2:22pm On Nov 27, 2013
Please watchout for latest news ,all nigerians politics are marching to APC : todays news kano Gov and Fashola has been nominated for president in APC
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 27, 2013
FASH IS THE MAN
Oh, I envy Fash,
The guy's a Smash.
Lgsns are lucky,
With Fash's ideology.
Lgsns are happy,
With Fash's philosophy.
All good for Lg he's done,
Cos all Lg's his own.
They even said do a 3rd term,
Fash says the law's 2-term.
Fash come to my State,
My proposal Lgsns all reject.
Pa Bhri, Pa Tnbu, & Ngns we beg all,
To put a square peg in a square hole.
Wazobians in Lg are United,
But we want Nig. United.
But sgsltd's still asking, IF WE CAN.
For "Nig's Obama",YES WE CAN
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? by sgsltd(m): 6:08pm On Nov 27, 2013
Do you ever though of somebody like fashola become president ,he get hold of nigeria money ,he can begin to pay jobless salary because the reserve will be too much
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? by mufasayyah(m): 6:38am On Nov 28, 2013
sgsltd: Ok who do you want to count your vote for ? Let us hear the perfect man from you ,this will tell us the level of IQ
any other candidate who will reprsent an average Nigeriian
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? by sgsltd(m): 7:02am On Nov 28, 2013
Are you ashame to show your man in public ,let us have his name ,the whole world is waiting for you
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 28, 2013
I wont think twice before casting my vote for BRF. I live in lagos and we understand that nothing good comes easy. U must be ready to make some sacrifice now for better tomorrow. I voted for Gani Fawehinmi before even when i know he wont win and & i will vote Fashola if presented as a candidate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Would You Manage Corruption In Nigeria If You Are President? / PICTURES: Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic / The Real Identity Of Arepo Militants And Why APC Govt Approved Bombing Of Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.