Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,724 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

What's His Game. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's His Game. (920 Views)

Beat Him At His Game / On Top Of His Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's His Game. by xxcarolxx(f): 1:18am On Apr 03, 2010
I threw my ex out as i found out he was cheating. He did not take all his stuff as he had no transport at the time, still to this day he refuses to pick his clothes up, and he will not change his postal address so his mail still arrives at my house, and also he pays one bill which i want to take over he will not transfer it into my name. I have already the company asking to switch the bill in to my name but they wont till he contacts them they wont even disconnect with out his permission. I do not know what he is playing at. I'v made it quite clear there is no future for us so what am i do with all his personal stuff, i do not know where he stays so i cant bring it to him. I could chuck it all in the bin but he has some important documents which he will need. So im at a loss as to what to do.
Re: What's His Game. by selena(f): 1:26am On Apr 03, 2010
Maybe he still likes you
Re: What's His Game. by THEAMAKA(f): 1:26am On Apr 03, 2010
can't you handle this legally, you are in Ireland, right?
get law enforcement involved
Re: What's His Game. by xxcarolxx(f): 1:38am On Apr 03, 2010
THE AMAKA:

can't you handle this legally, you are in Ireland, right?
get law enforcement involved

Im in ireland and im irish, but i would hate to get the law involved its not my style.
Re: What's His Game. by Shola2009(m): 1:39am On Apr 03, 2010
Then pack up his stuff and mail it to him
Re: What's His Game. by xxcarolxx(f): 1:42am On Apr 03, 2010
Shola2009:

Then pack up his stuff and mail it to him
I would but have no address to send it to him. Plus the amount he has here its unreal. I have asked to meet him somewhere so i can bring everything to him but he refuses.
Re: What's His Game. by lordkrato(m): 1:45am On Apr 03, 2010
@OP

u like d dude still sha undecided undecided to still be keeping his docs and all.well,to be real u nid 2 contact him and be careful not 2 relapse.

cos relapse causes a relationship to gon on-off-on-off---offf, you dig?? wink wink
Re: What's His Game. by THEAMAKA(f): 1:47am On Apr 03, 2010
well i don't know what else to tell you and you don't seem THAT serious about it.
if you don't want to get the law involved, then just deal with it. . .

ORRRRR (i don't know if you wanna do this) maybe giving his things to someone thats close to him like his family members or friends and that way you can indirectly give him his things back. (but i don't know if you wanna get others involved or how that would really help in the transferring of your name onto whatever you talked about earlier)
Re: What's His Game. by xxcarolxx(f): 1:48am On Apr 03, 2010
lord krato:

@OP

u like d dude still sha  undecided undecided to still be keeping his docs and all.well,to be real u nid 2 contact him and be careful not 2 relapse.

cos relapse causes a relationship to gon on-off-on-off---offf, you dig?? wink wink
No i will never go back to him, but im too soft hearted and he knows this. I would love to shred his documents but its not me.
Re: What's His Game. by Pweety4me(f): 1:48am On Apr 03, 2010
Y did u allow him live wif u in d first place? undecided
Re: What's His Game. by xxcarolxx(f): 1:54am On Apr 03, 2010
THE AMAKA:

well i don't know what else to tell you and you don't seem THAT serious about it.
if you don't want to get the law involved, then just deal with it. . .

ORRRRR (i don't know if you wanna do this) maybe giving his things to someone thats close to him like his family members or friends and that way you can indirectly give him his things back. (but i don't know if you wanna get others involved or how that would really help in the transferring of your name onto whatever you talked about earlier)

I am serious about getting rid of his stuff. Yeah i could go to the cops or ask a lawyer for advice but they have no way to trace him as he is registered as my address and cops will not look into this as he has not committed a crime. Pweety4me it just happened that we ended up living together.
Re: What's His Game. by Pweety4me(f): 1:57am On Apr 03, 2010
How did u know dat he was cheating?
Re: What's His Game. by xxcarolxx(f): 2:02am On Apr 03, 2010
Pweety4me:

How did u know dat he was cheating?
It started with him staying out sunday nights, then he would stay out some other nights so i knew something was wrong. I asked him was he cheating which of course he denied. I told him if had met some one else to move on and not play games he said he had not met any one else. Then in feb i got a call from this girl wanting to know who i was that she found my number on his phone.
Re: What's His Game. by Pweety4me(f): 2:03am On Apr 03, 2010
Hmmm so y don't u call d gurl & tell her 2 come and pick up his stuff abi? undecided grin
Re: What's His Game. by xxcarolxx(f): 2:05am On Apr 03, 2010
Pweety4me:

Hmmm so y don't u call d gurl & tell her 2 come and pick up his stuff abi? undecided grin
I did but she also kicked him in to touch.
Re: What's His Game. by Pweety4me(f): 2:28am On Apr 03, 2010
Don't worry just put his stuff @ one side where u won't see it. . .and carry on wif ur lyfe.
Re: What's His Game. by xxcarolxx(f): 2:51am On Apr 03, 2010
Pweety4me:

Don't worry just put his stuff @ one side where u won't see it. . .and carry on wif your lyfe.
Thanks pweety, its all packed ready and waiting for collection.
Re: What's His Game. by Pweety4me(f): 3:09am On Apr 03, 2010
xxcarolxx:

Thanks pweety, its all packed ready and waiting for collection.
Good UW take care. wink smiley
Re: What's His Game. by Tinksh(f): 4:03am On Apr 03, 2010
Give his clothes to the second hand place and throw out the rest. If it was important to him he would of come and got them. He is playing games. If he calls just say you got rid of them, whats he going to do, you gave him a chance. Move on and i wish you well.
Re: What's His Game. by TewMuch: 6:26am On Apr 03, 2010
you are obviously soft headed that is why he tries that shit with you. When he knows you are a serious person and you mean business he will be there the same day. First change your locks, and call him to give him a week to pack his stuff you. Whenever he decides to come, make sure you have a male companion so he doesnt try any shit, and you have a witness. Also make him know they if he doesnt come for his stuff by the end of the week all his documents and clothes will go to charity. He can continue paying the bill, its not in your name so what do you care? It only affects him. He is playing on your compassionate nature. He obviously has a place, because he is not homeless. so he should not bother you with his stuff. useless dude jumping from one woman's house to the other. undecided

(1) (Reply)

What's Wrong With Guys Seeking Love On Facebook ? / What Is The Greatest Lie Ever Told You By A Guy Or A Lady / Just Reconciled With My Ex-girl Friend But She's Unfaithful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.