Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,830 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

And She Said I Shud Send Her A Blackberry Phone ( Wat Am I ) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / And She Said I Shud Send Her A Blackberry Phone ( Wat Am I ) (1175 Views)

She Visited And Now Very Sick, How Do I Send Her Back? I Need Advice Urgently / A 'runs Girl' Is In Love With Me: How Do I Send Her Away? / She Deleted Me Cause I Refused To Send Her Airtime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

And She Said I Shud Send Her A Blackberry Phone ( Wat Am I ) by chiboy11(m): 5:01pm On Apr 30, 2013
Imagine meetin a girl on facebook n now she s askin 4 a phone,i stay in LAG N she stays in Enugu, some1 i ve nt even torch her hand b4, already i ve accepted to send it to her but just discovered she even had a boy friend , so wat do u tink i am now if i send d phone to her , am i a GOOD BOY , MAGA , MUMU or WAT ?
Re: And She Said I Shud Send Her A Blackberry Phone ( Wat Am I ) by aadetoyin(f): 5:50pm On Apr 30, 2013
U be Akpos brother. Just buy placard with LEARNER written on it. Make sure u wear it around everyday.

Chei!
Some babes harsh sha! Tell her that u re not her father abi na u born am?

2 Likes

Re: And She Said I Shud Send Her A Blackberry Phone ( Wat Am I ) by omega25red(m): 5:56pm On Apr 30, 2013
aadetoyin: U be Akpos brother. Just buy placard with LEARNER written on it. Make sure u wear it around everyday.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

poster you agreed to send a phone to someone you haven't seen or dated ? It is true that a sucker is born every hour
Re: And She Said I Shud Send Her A Blackberry Phone ( Wat Am I ) by vizboy(m): 6:01pm On Apr 30, 2013
Non of the Above
Re: And She Said I Shud Send Her A Blackberry Phone ( Wat Am I ) by chiboy11(m): 6:11pm On Apr 30, 2013
aadetoyin: U be Akpos brother. Just buy placard with LEARNER written on it. Make sure u wear it around everyday.

Chei!
Some babes harsh sha! Tell her that u re not her father abi na u born am?
u get bad mouth I swear, but check out wat girls re doin 2me of recent, I don't kno if dey swear 4me ooh , always meetin d bad ones
Re: And She Said I Shud Send Her A Blackberry Phone ( Wat Am I ) by Queendo(f): 7:47pm On Apr 30, 2013
U be maga, when maga fall: guy man go wack. U be mumu-maga.
Re: And She Said I Shud Send Her A Blackberry Phone ( Wat Am I ) by daduke2k(m): 7:55pm On Apr 30, 2013
U̶̲̥̅̊
b̶̲̥̅̊
e̶̲̥̅̊
 Twale Baba
\cheesy/

/ \
. U tooo much olodo.
Re: And She Said I Shud Send Her A Blackberry Phone ( Wat Am I ) by Dopefiend(m): 11:30pm On Apr 30, 2013
Foolish Fool!
Re: And She Said I Shud Send Her A Blackberry Phone ( Wat Am I ) by Nobody: 1:14am On May 01, 2013
@Op: ask her to come to Lagos and work for it by:
*Cooking
*Cleaning
*Doing domestic chores for you for some days depending on the type of blackberry she want.

Do not ask her for sex in return for blackberry because;

*Sex with a non-spouse is a sin
*It isn't worth it
*It takes away your blessing
*you will just end up wasting your sperm
Re: And She Said I Shud Send Her A Blackberry Phone ( Wat Am I ) by Nobody: 2:38am On May 01, 2013
omega25red: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

poster you agreed to send a phone to someone you haven't seen or dated ? It is true that a sucker is born every hour
Every second man.
Re: And She Said I Shud Send Her A Blackberry Phone ( Wat Am I ) by chiboy11(m): 12:30pm On May 01, 2013
Dopefiend: Foolish Fool!
must u tro insult @me cuse I decide 2 share wat boders me here, abeg I dnt like it
Re: And She Said I Shud Send Her A Blackberry Phone ( Wat Am I ) by WorldwarIII: 1:00pm On May 01, 2013
Lawd! For asking for opinions, you are definitely a learner
Re: And She Said I Shud Send Her A Blackberry Phone ( Wat Am I ) by Dopefiend(m): 1:22pm On May 01, 2013
chiboy11: must u tro insult @me cuse I decide 2 share wat boders me here, abeg I dnt like it

Sorry. Foolish fool smiley Does that take d sting away? tongue
Re: And She Said I Shud Send Her A Blackberry Phone ( Wat Am I ) by 50calibre(m): 1:28pm On May 01, 2013
OP change your name to Mugu^2, you don't deserve to be called a Lagosian, I think fashola should have you expelled from Lagos.

Lagosians are know for being probably the smartest people in Nigeria, but here you are trying to fall prey to an Enugu girl. Please leave Lagos, you dey fall Lagos hand.
Re: And She Said I Shud Send Her A Blackberry Phone ( Wat Am I ) by angelTI(f): 3:41pm On May 01, 2013
OP, sinz u wan send BB to girl wey u neva meet abeg do me a favour n d whole nairaland go helle help tank u. my lappy don crash abeg need JUST 100k from u. tanx in advance
Re: And She Said I Shud Send Her A Blackberry Phone ( Wat Am I ) by Kosigift(f): 5:29pm On May 01, 2013
shocked shocked Tot they said people learn from experience?

OP,on April 1, u came up wit a story like dis where u sent 5k to a girl u do not know (who ended up insulting u afterwards), 30 days later and u come up with dis?? What in God's name does dat make U?

I'm so pissed...
Re: And She Said I Shud Send Her A Blackberry Phone ( Wat Am I ) by chiboy11(m): 6:10pm On May 01, 2013
Kosigift: shocked shocked Tot they said people learn from experience?

OP,on April 1, u came up wit a story like dis where u sent 5k to a girl u do not know (who ended up insulting u afterwards), 30 days later and u come up with dis?? What in God's name does dat make U?

I'm so pissed...
I taut I cud make her my GF dats y I wanted 2buy 4 her, al along she neva told me she had a bf until I saw a coment on her wall d same day I wud ve sent d phon, wen I put presure in askin her abot d guy den she finaly open up 2me, dats y I can't do dat shit again, I ve lent 4rm my xperience dear. Tanks
Re: And She Said I Shud Send Her A Blackberry Phone ( Wat Am I ) by daduke2k(m): 6:15pm On May 01, 2013
Kosigift: shocked shocked Tot they said people learn from experience?

I'm so pissed...
that post was his foolish attempt @̤̥̣̈̊̇
Getting attention. GoD knows that dis onE is not true.
Re: And She Said I Shud Send Her A Blackberry Phone ( Wat Am I ) by Exponental(m): 6:17pm On May 01, 2013
Tell her to come for it. She will get her tfare wen she comes.....
Re: And She Said I Shud Send Her A Blackberry Phone ( Wat Am I ) by olumaxi(m): 10:36pm On May 01, 2013
U b senior muntula
Re: And She Said I Shud Send Her A Blackberry Phone ( Wat Am I ) by happyjuliet(f): 10:18am On May 02, 2013
MUGU grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Oaths / I Dont Like Attending Weddings! / Lady Gets Duped Of #470,00 By Acclaimed Facebook Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.