Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

He Gave Me A Key To His Apartment - What Does This Mean? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Gave Me A Key To His Apartment - What Does This Mean? (57073 Views)

Photo: Why Are Ladies This Mean? / See What She Gave Me As My Xmas Hamper. / He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Gave Me A Key To His Apartment - What Does This Mean? by Anabel(f): 9:46pm On Oct 22, 2009
The Question here is that how long have you guys been together in other words dating and how old are you guys, do you know any of his relatives or does he know yours, be vigilant even the bible also tells us to watch and pray so my sister please be vigilant.
Re: He Gave Me A Key To His Apartment - What Does This Mean? by Frimoore(m): 12:03am On Nov 03, 2009
dont mind these jokers, he TRUSTS you and plans for u,it aint easy giving a girl a key to d apartment, trust me, although we cant be 100% sure but u should see d cup as half filled than half empty, God bless u! smiley
Re: He Gave Me A Key To His Apartment - What Does This Mean? by amyg(f): 12:27am On Nov 03, 2009
Happy r u wen u r cald 2 his supper lol

1 Like

Re: He Gave Me A Key To His Apartment - What Does This Mean? by DrLorenz1(m): 2:19pm On Nov 04, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Wowser shocked reading back it does sound like I am mean grin grin grin

Yea as mean as a mean hen grin
Re: He Gave Me A Key To His Apartment - What Does This Mean? by Druss(m): 5:25pm On Nov 04, 2009
Simply put - You are now his better half and part of him. Congrats , Call us when jollof rice don land for that special day!
Re: He Gave Me A Key To His Apartment - What Does This Mean? by dynamic007(m): 11:25am On Jun 16, 2010
Giving you a key to his appartment in my opinion means you should watch how things progress from here on, don't read meaning into anything yet. I'm not saying you shudn't give ursef to him but u shud just enof of urself bhind 2 nurse exit wounds if need b. in the end only u knows wots best for u.
Re: He Gave Me A Key To His Apartment - What Does This Mean? by Nobody: 11:34am On Jun 16, 2010
lol
Re: He Gave Me A Key To His Apartment - What Does This Mean? by MP007(m): 10:35pm On Feb 07, 2011
I am a guy and to be honest with you poster, it means that the man is serious and wants to take the relationship to another level. Dont mind em single,lonely homebreakers wey dey here o. Good luck!
Re: He Gave Me A Key To His Apartment - What Does This Mean? by Agent008(m): 4:21pm On Feb 08, 2011
I believe the guy trusts you totally and wants to take the relationship to the next step (marriage probably).

Believe me girl, as a super spy, aiint giving no girl no keys to me house unless I fully trust her and I am thinking about settling with her. Me house is me lair where I retreat to for some peace and quietness from all the drama that is out there.
Re: He Gave Me A Key To His Apartment - What Does This Mean? by Kcxee(m): 2:15pm On Sep 20, 2012
Well he mit b tryin 2 show u trust bt on d oda hand mit b in 4 a test or***:......lol... wink
Re: He Gave Me A Key To His Apartment - What Does This Mean? by adaxxy: 9:09am On Dec 09, 2014
Girl dont be deceived he's going to dump you but be careful sha a guy did it to a friend of mine not knowing that she was arranging the house for another girl and Gbam he dropped the bomb shell when I was done using her and next he said he no longer loves her.you see life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If You Still Do These Things Then You Are Not Ready For Relationship Or Marriage / Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! / Twitter User Searching For Husband For Her 47-Year-Old Aunty (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.