Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,013 members, 7,821,551 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

He Threatened To 'Smash My Face'. Did He Really Mean It? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Threatened To 'Smash My Face'. Did He Really Mean It? (5129 Views)

Should He Forgive Her After She Threatened To Poison Him? / How Did He Know She Cheated? / What Does He Really Mean When He Says:am Missing You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Threatened To 'Smash My Face'. Did He Really Mean It? by babymine(f): 8:50pm On May 03, 2006
Hey Sweetie, break away from him, aight? Don't let him take your sensitivity for granted. cheesy cheesy
Re: He Threatened To 'Smash My Face'. Did He Really Mean It? by Nobody: 8:51pm On May 03, 2006
typical nigerian guy, stubborn and strong willed. especially the gang types. Now u just hit the nail on the head "low self esteem". that was the main issue. work on that. u don't deserve to be trampled upon and threatened by every guy u date.
Re: He Threatened To 'Smash My Face'. Did He Really Mean It? by babymine(f): 8:53pm On May 03, 2006
davidylan:

typical nigerian guy, stubborn and strong willed. especially the gang types. Now u just hit the nail on the head "low self esteem". that was the main issue. work on that. u don't deserve to be trampled upon and threatened by every guy u date.

I agree with david. You don't deserve to be trampled upon and threatened by every guy you date. smiley
Re: He Threatened To 'Smash My Face'. Did He Really Mean It? by luc966(f): 8:53pm On May 03, 2006
jus like 2 say thanks 2 everyone helped me out in dis forum!
Re: He Threatened To 'Smash My Face'. Did He Really Mean It? by Rhodalyn(f): 8:54pm On May 03, 2006
you're welcome Lucy kiss kiss
Re: He Threatened To 'Smash My Face'. Did He Really Mean It? by babymine(f): 8:55pm On May 03, 2006
Yeah, you're most welcome. smiley smiley smiley
Re: He Threatened To 'Smash My Face'. Did He Really Mean It? by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 03, 2006
You're welcome!

and i know you have every right to do as you pls but u're only 15. maybe you should keep sex till marriage if u can. believe you me it's worth it. i wish i had too.
Re: He Threatened To 'Smash My Face'. Did He Really Mean It? by zebudaya(m): 8:57pm On May 03, 2006

I love you luc if you were older i would have come and swooped u up. It works

hey [b]you [/b]i put up my animation with or without you!!!!. I dedicate this victory to anyone who has ever been hindered and worked hard to secure victory grin grin grin grin grin grin Thanks once again luc.
Re: He Threatened To 'Smash My Face'. Did He Really Mean It? by luc966(f): 9:01pm On May 03, 2006
rhoda do u hav msn?
Re: He Threatened To 'Smash My Face'. Did He Really Mean It? by Rhodalyn(f): 9:03pm On May 03, 2006
no, im on messenger wonna chat?? kiss kiss kiss
Re: He Threatened To 'Smash My Face'. Did He Really Mean It? by Rhodalyn(f): 9:04pm On May 03, 2006
kiss
Re: He Threatened To 'Smash My Face'. Did He Really Mean It? by luc966(f): 9:09pm On May 03, 2006
which messenger i only hav msn mine is luc966@hotmail.com
Re: He Threatened To 'Smash My Face'. Did He Really Mean It? by hotangel2(f): 11:03pm On May 03, 2006
Girl leave that nigga alone. And report him to 911 if he keeps bugging u. btw, he's 20 and u r 15. that's illegal.
Re: He Threatened To 'Smash My Face'. Did He Really Mean It? by Typewriter(m): 12:06am On May 04, 2006
NL here u go again (just here from one mouth and condemn in totality) sounds unfair to me
it's typical of ladies to run when their man look bad but turn around to love even worst ones.
women should learn how to repair dameged men so that life will worth living not only looking for a smoth eay going guys all the time becous this set of men are in short supply, why not make a bad one look good. if sonmething made him bad then another thing can make him good and that s you women.

well Lucy if u still want Ur man go for him, just be careful and know when u can take it no more.
but wait, what do you think can be done to make him look/behave more civilly to u
don't you think that you need to under study him and know how to handle him, he may be a bad man outside cos of his perception of the society and with your help he may start thing right and behave, if man can domesticate wide lives them a man may be easier with a good method,

one thing is sure if keep runing from your man when will u stop and what make u so sure u will get a better man to love? just look for a way and try. quit only when your best is done!
Re: He Threatened To 'Smash My Face'. Did He Really Mean It? by Ashiwaju(m): 12:17am On May 04, 2006
I WONDER WHY SOME PEEPS ADVICE HER TO REPORT THE GUY, YOU WOULD DO NOTHING BUT CAUSE MORE TROUBLE FOR HER. AND AS FOR THE GIRL AINT SHE SUPPOSED TO BE IN SCHOOL AT 15. I DONT MEAN TO BE HARSH ANYWAY.

If you have got your heads on your neck then run and avoid his calls or else, you never can tell even though i am not so sure of what kinda crime lead the guy to jail but atleast i no say the return of a prisoner no dey good attimes ooo. just run and leave your dreams without him, after all its just 2months or so and if you really want to be sex active, then you definately know who to consult! but cut the crap if its for love
Re: He Threatened To 'Smash My Face'. Did He Really Mean It? by Seun(m): 12:19am On May 04, 2006
Typewriter what are you talking about?
1) She's 15.
2) The boy has a criminal past.
3) They had a simple phone argument and he's already issuing threats.

It's not the duty of inexperienced 15 year old girls to reform dangerous gangsters. That sort of job is for his parents (family), trained psychotherapists at juvenile counseling centers, and the police to handle.
Re: He Threatened To 'Smash My Face'. Did He Really Mean It? by Ashiwaju(m): 12:25am On May 04, 2006
@Typewriter

You are indeed a typewritter, what you mean she should under study? haba. A girl of 15 should under study? which kinda being are u ooo. Abeg if she was ur sister would u advice her to go for her man abi u no follow this thread at all? a whole jail which is created for correctional purposes no gree correct the guy(Criminal) na lucy 15 go come civily help the guy? haba please be frank and beta say nothing than mislead her.

Run Away and Dont pick his calls, thank your God you still got ur V. remain V or atleast wait till you get a decent guy. which kain love be that, love @ 15, help her grow ooo and be a good councilor.
Re: He Threatened To 'Smash My Face'. Did He Really Mean It? by Typewriter(m): 1:00am On May 04, 2006
Ashiwaju:

@Typewriter

You are indeed a typewritter, what you mean she should under study? haba. A girl of 15 should under study? which kind of being are u ooo. Abeg if she was your sister would u advice her to go for her man abi u no follow this thread at all? a whole jail which is created for correctional purposes no gree correct the guy(Criminal) na lucy 15 go come civily help the guy? haba please be frank and beta say nothing than mislead her.

Run Away and Dont pick his calls, thank your God you still got your V. remain V or atleast wait till you get a decent guy. which kain love be that, love @ 15, help her grow ooo and be a good councilor.

yes understudy the guy
age is just a number, now that u all have concluded that the G.u.y is monster without hearing his side of the story

oh the jail fail to correct him (it depend on one state of mind, gave them pressure they fold while u give some double pressuer the straighten out and become firm. Akon came out a star so is mandala so it a mind thing. if u see Ur jail term as an injustice rather than a destine you will react vengeful to the society other wise u become civil.

@ 15 girl to a 22years guy alot of differences should arise but still David cotrolled and defeated Goliath so if you ask God for direction impossible becomes the expected possibility

she should run non stop cos more indecent g.u.ys are still in large supply, so i suggest she run to you now or run non stop.
Re: He Threatened To 'Smash My Face'. Did He Really Mean It? by mamaput(f): 7:09am On May 04, 2006
I would never allow my kids to go out with that kind of person.
Re: He Threatened To 'Smash My Face'. Did He Really Mean It? by mamaput(f): 7:31am On May 04, 2006
They say if you want to eat a Toad, then eat a big one.
If you have to go out with a criminal then go out with a big one and not a petty drug dealer or 419.
Some times the police tap lines, if they have this boy on their list, then be sure that the day they want to pick him they will pass your house .
My daughter was dating a boy once after just two weeks they were in the club and she was dancing with a friend, This fool came to tell her he will break a bottle on her head that he belongs to her.
She broke up with him the next day after telling me.
The bastard is lucky that i do not have his adress i would have gone over to ask him to explain when and were he helped me raise that child.
Re: He Threatened To 'Smash My Face'. Did He Really Mean It? by EddyTells(m): 9:15am On May 04, 2006
Girl, if he said he will smash your face, he definitely will.
He's only just told you to get your mind prepared.
My advise: RUN
Re: He Threatened To 'Smash My Face'. Did He Really Mean It? by babymine(f): 9:56am On May 04, 2006
Ever heard the phrase "you can run but can't hide?"

Just kiddin. grin grin grin grin
Re: He Threatened To 'Smash My Face'. Did He Really Mean It? by Rhodalyn(f): 11:05am On May 04, 2006
i say go for what you want girl i think this guy really fancies you but he just doesnt want to get involved with any girl because he's a bit insecured about his past, looks to me as if he's scared if he lets a girl get too close to him,he might get too attached to her and she'll finally betray him.
Re: He Threatened To 'Smash My Face'. Did He Really Mean It? by whitelexi(m): 11:17am On May 04, 2006
Wait and see if he'll smash the face, then call 999 if u are alive grin
Re: He Threatened To 'Smash My Face'. Did He Really Mean It? by babymine(f): 11:23am On May 04, 2006
Very funny! grin
Re: He Threatened To 'Smash My Face'. Did He Really Mean It? by luc966(f): 6:56pm On May 04, 2006
I leave school in 2 months so im quite mature, @ mamaput, my mum aint aware of any of this, i dont tell her so its not her fault.
Re: He Threatened To 'Smash My Face'. Did He Really Mean It? by luc966(f): 6:57pm On May 04, 2006
also yer jus wanna say thanks 4 everyones advice
Re: He Threatened To 'Smash My Face'. Did He Really Mean It? by mamaput(f): 7:56am On May 05, 2006
Any one you cannot take home to met your people is not worth going out with.
Nigerian Men are not easy to deal with for( non Nigerians) even for a grown woman And you are just 15.
Am not saying they are good or bad but That strong head na wa
Re: He Threatened To 'Smash My Face'. Did He Really Mean It? by eveseh(f): 8:00pm On May 05, 2006
sorry ooh
Re: He Threatened To 'Smash My Face'. Did He Really Mean It? by dominobaby(f): 8:53pm On May 05, 2006
Everyone's said it, break up whatever's btwn u. At 15 u shdn't b bothered with things like ds.
Re: He Threatened To 'Smash My Face'. Did He Really Mean It? by curiousNja(f): 10:22am On May 06, 2006
Baby Girl, what are you waiting for? Are you sticking around till he smashes your face for you to tell that he means it? Get yoruself some self esteem. Why hang around someone who treats you like that?
Re: He Threatened To 'Smash My Face'. Did He Really Mean It? by Typewriter(m): 1:38am On May 07, 2006
i told my piece and i think it's a master piece
if u run now u 'll have to run all Ur life
so stay and face Ur fears the guy will fall as soon as you make him a man
crime has grade
drug dealer in not always a killer
so don't mix the two

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Black Men Who Like Mixed Race Girls / Boyfriend Guide: How To Treat Your Girl / NEED TO KNOW: How To Touch A Girl On A Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.