Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,142 members, 7,829,082 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

NEED TO KNOW: How To Touch A Girl On A Date - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / NEED TO KNOW: How To Touch A Girl On A Date (5134 Views)

Several Places To Touch A Woman And Drive Her Wild / Guys, See Where To Touch A Lady That Will Break Her Defence / What's your opinion on the Sun Girl On Page 3 Of Daily Sun Newspaper? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

NEED TO KNOW: How To Touch A Girl On A Date by Dreamaliveent: 6:09pm On Jun 09, 2015
Touching a girl the right way can make her like you and fall for you on the very first date. But do you really know how to touch a girl the right way?

Flirting and touching a girl is all part of the grand plan of impressing her and making her like you.
But can you just touch a girl whenever you feel like it?
Are there any signs you need to watch out for if you want to touch a girl?

How to touch a girl on a date
Touching a girl or flirting with her should come effortlessly when you’re out with her, be it on a first date or the tenth.
You may be a smooth guy who knows his moves but if you try to get touchy feely too soon, you may just end up creeping her out.

The best way to warm a girl up to your touch on a first date is by using a two part strategy.
Of course, you can skip one part if you want to. But using the two part date approach can help you build the momentum for something more than just a touch.
And don’t all men love happy surprises at the end of a date?!
Planning a two part date
Plan a dinner date, and follow it up with a walk or another stop for dessert. That gives you enough time to warm her up and take a few chances without ever seeming desperate.
Picking the restaurant
Picking a date restaurant isn’t just about good food. Choose a restaurant where you can sit next to her, at right angles. Avoid restaurants where you have to sit facing each other unless you have no choice.
A romantic setting with small cozy tables is just perfect for a date. It can help you touch her easily, and get the right buzz going. Learning to pick a good date restaurant that gets both of you in a romantic mood and spares plenty of time in between each course is half the job done.

Get Full Details here : http://www.dreamaliveent.com/2015/06/need-to-know-how-to-touch-girl-on-date.html

Always visit www.dreamaliveent.com

Re: NEED TO KNOW: How To Touch A Girl On A Date by sakafish(m): 6:13pm On Jun 09, 2015
why u dey redirect us go another site nah... Shey if post am complete for here, ur my go finish?
mtchew!!! walks out of thread like a boss...
Re: NEED TO KNOW: How To Touch A Girl On A Date by rawtouch: 6:16pm On Jun 09, 2015
All this will be MR GIWA if you dont engage her in interesting chit chat all the while

Meanwhile touching raw is sweet
Re: NEED TO KNOW: How To Touch A Girl On A Date by Cutehector(m): 6:19pm On Jun 09, 2015
I no like this ur touching body
Cuz u knw say my papa no like am grin
Re: NEED TO KNOW: How To Touch A Girl On A Date by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jun 09, 2015
Basically, the first thing you try to touch would be her palms and that's even if you have to touch her. Don't go trying to make a fast move that would earn you dirty slaps.

I hope she likes to hold hands, wetin I dey talk sef I don forget say na 9ja babe. Na money dem like to touch grin
Re: NEED TO KNOW: How To Touch A Girl On A Date by naijaboiy: 6:30pm On Jun 09, 2015
And I kept reading till the end then I discovered that I was just wasting my time. undecided
Re: NEED TO KNOW: How To Touch A Girl On A Date by dharay99: 6:33pm On Jun 09, 2015
I hope I'm not gonna regret reading ds
cuz its rare.

Brb sha.[
Re: NEED TO KNOW: How To Touch A Girl On A Date by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jun 09, 2015
Nawa ooo undecided
How to touch a lady
SMB

#TEAM SCENT
Re: NEED TO KNOW: How To Touch A Girl On A Date by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jun 09, 2015
Must u touch her
Nah wah

Must u eh Op .. U cant control ur hands on date
Which one is touching the right way .
Re: NEED TO KNOW: How To Touch A Girl On A Date by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jun 09, 2015
naijaboiy:
And I kept reading till the end then I discovered that I was just wasting my time. undecided

See ur ppl
Re: NEED TO KNOW: How To Touch A Girl On A Date by naijaboiy: 6:38pm On Jun 09, 2015
LadyBoss1:

See ur ppl
Lol which people?
Re: NEED TO KNOW: How To Touch A Girl On A Date by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jun 09, 2015
mistypiper:
Basically, the first thing you try to touch would be her palms and that's even if you have to touch her. Don't go trying to make a fast move that would earn you dirty slaps.

I hope she likes to hold hands, wetin I dey talk sef I don forget say na 9ja babe. Na money dem like to touch grin

touch her palm n what the benefit in that undecided honestly pls explain trying to understand
Re: NEED TO KNOW: How To Touch A Girl On A Date by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jun 09, 2015
naijaboiy:

Lol which people?

Lol see ur ppl oh

Touching the right way lol
U know tears dey my eye
Re: NEED TO KNOW: How To Touch A Girl On A Date by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jun 09, 2015
NIKE. Just touch her. Keep touching her until you quit getting a slap, then you know you've hit it just right. grin

Say fella, do you need help on how to wipe your bum bum? undecided
Re: NEED TO KNOW: How To Touch A Girl On A Date by naijaboiy: 6:41pm On Jun 09, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Lol see ur ppl oh

Touching the right way lol
U know tears dey my eye
You dey laugh abi you dey cry? grin
Re: NEED TO KNOW: How To Touch A Girl On A Date by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jun 09, 2015
naijaboiy:

You dey laugh abi you dey cry? grin

Both hun
Crying laughing
Re: NEED TO KNOW: How To Touch A Girl On A Date by boynigeria(m): 6:42pm On Jun 09, 2015
first tin first, grab her boobs and see how tinz goes after
Re: NEED TO KNOW: How To Touch A Girl On A Date by missbehave247(m): 6:43pm On Jun 09, 2015
Last I tried it, I got an attention of my life "her body as a hole is a turn-on for me" btw never met a girl like that again.
Re: NEED TO KNOW: How To Touch A Girl On A Date by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jun 09, 2015
Dreamaliveent:

Touching a girl the right way can make her like you and fall for you on the very first date. But do you really know how to touch a girl the right way?

Flirting and touching a girl is all part of the grand plan of impressing her and making her like you.
But can you just touch a girl whenever you feel like it?
Are there any signs you need to watch out for if you want to touch a girl?

How to touch a girl on a date
Touching a girl or flirting with her should come effortlessly when you’re out with her, be it on a first date or the tenth.
You may be a smooth guy who knows his moves but if you try to get touchy feely too soon, you may just end up creeping her out.

The best way to warm a girl up to your touch on a first date is by using a two part strategy.
Of course, you can skip one part if you want to. But using the two part date approach can help you build the momentum for something more than just a touch.
And don’t all men love happy surprises at the end of a date?!
Planning a two part date
Plan a dinner date, and follow it up with a walk or another stop for dessert. That gives you enough time to warm her up and take a few chances without ever seeming desperate.
Picking the restaurant
Picking a date restaurant isn’t just about good food. Choose a restaurant where you can sit next to her, at right angles. Avoid restaurants where you have to sit facing each other unless you have no choice.
A romantic setting with small cozy tables is just perfect for a date. It can help you touch her easily, and get the right buzz going. Learning to pick a good date restaurant that gets both of you in a romantic mood and spares plenty of time in between each course is half the job done.

Get Full Details here : http://www.dreamaliveent.com/2015/06/need-to-know-how-to-touch-girl-on-date.html

Always visit www.dreamaliveent.com

Re: NEED TO KNOW: How To Touch A Girl On A Date by naijaboiy: 6:47pm On Jun 09, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Both hun
Crying laughing
Lol the thread just no make sense sha.

1 Like

Re: NEED TO KNOW: How To Touch A Girl On A Date by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jun 09, 2015
naijaboiy:

Lol the thread just no make sense sha.

At all
Like no sense .. Nah so rape dey start self
Re: NEED TO KNOW: How To Touch A Girl On A Date by naijaboiy: 6:55pm On Jun 09, 2015
LadyBoss1:

At all
Like no sense .. Nah so rape dey start self
Rape for restaurant?
Re: NEED TO KNOW: How To Touch A Girl On A Date by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jun 09, 2015
naijaboiy:

Rape for restaurant?

Lol noo not in the resturant but when u think its cool to be touching on date anyhow
Guess its cuz over here unwanted touch cn get u jail time depending on how d guy touched
Re: NEED TO KNOW: How To Touch A Girl On A Date by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jun 09, 2015
LadyBoss1:
touch her palm n what the benefit in that undecided honestly pls explain trying to understand

Holding hands.
Re: NEED TO KNOW: How To Touch A Girl On A Date by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jun 09, 2015
mistypiper:

Holding hands.

So u hold her hand while u eat?
Re: NEED TO KNOW: How To Touch A Girl On A Date by Dotwillis1(m): 7:07pm On Jun 09, 2015
LadyBoss1:
na Jos to tap current na
Re: NEED TO KNOW: How To Touch A Girl On A Date by asumo12: 7:08pm On Jun 09, 2015
Lool
LadyBoss1:

1 Like

Re: NEED TO KNOW: How To Touch A Girl On A Date by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jun 09, 2015
Dotwillis1:
na Jos to tap current na

Which kind current lol
After now when she ask u for money una go dey complain
Re: NEED TO KNOW: How To Touch A Girl On A Date by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jun 09, 2015
LadyBoss1:

How can they hold hands while eating, Na holy communion they wan go chop?
Re: NEED TO KNOW: How To Touch A Girl On A Date by asumo12: 7:12pm On Jun 09, 2015
Touch Yansh my friend!

Naxo I do tchidi

tongue
Re: NEED TO KNOW: How To Touch A Girl On A Date by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jun 09, 2015
mistypiper:

How can they hold hands while eating, Na holy communion they wan go chop?

The guy said holding hands
I just dey ask

Ppl dont just hold hands on first date , say wetin happen .. If they are couples n already courting yh it makes nore sense .. Trying to get to know a chic n holding her hand means wt?

Not impressed
Re: NEED TO KNOW: How To Touch A Girl On A Date by naijaboiy: 7:15pm On Jun 09, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Lol noo not in the resturant but when u think its cool to be touching on date anyhow
Guess its cuz over here unwanted touch cn get u jail time depending on how d guy touched
All those things na just ways to bang the girl on the first date.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Act Like She Don't Care / Igbo Men Verses Yaruba Men Verses South South Men / Romance Story Must Read: My I.T Sex Escapades (18+) Season 1, Episode 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.