Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

The Cowardice Of Atheism - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Cowardice Of Atheism (65093 Views)

The Glamour Of Atheism / FAITH=DOUBT, RELIGIOUS FAITH= Extreme Form Of Atheism. We Are All Atheists(2) / Myopia Of Atheism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (79) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Cowardice Of Atheism by Nobody: 7:21pm On Feb 17, 2013
[size=18pt]@ Muskeeto,

Most of these christians are no different from white conservatives in America that claim that there is no racism towards blacks and that black are just more into complaining when things are hard.

It also reminds me of a friend who told me that he supports race and religion based laws in malaysia while he was in the most favoured race and religion (ethnic malay and islam). The other minorties from India and china who are bhuddists/hindu suffer enough discrimination. However, my friend claims that the laws are good.

The point is that the majority is always used to oppressing the minorrity. The ignorant ones in the majority only think from their point of view and never understand the plight of the minority. So when a christian, opens his mouth to claim that there is no significant atheist discrimination in Nigeria, note that he is no different from a racist white man in America in ignorance. [/size]
Re: The Cowardice Of Atheism by Enigma(m): 7:21pm On Feb 17, 2013
musKeeto:
And we know which citizens would happily trade one for the other.. ;-)

Just as we know the people who are ignorant or duplicitous on these matters. wink

smiley
Re: The Cowardice Of Atheism by MrAnony1(m): 7:26pm On Feb 17, 2013
ifeness:

Give me an example
scroll up
Re: The Cowardice Of Atheism by Nobody: 7:26pm On Feb 17, 2013
Enigma:

Just as we know the people who are ignorant or duplicitous on these matters. wink

smiley
Indeed... One and the same cheesy
Re: The Cowardice Of Atheism by Nobody: 7:29pm On Feb 17, 2013
@Enigma: just noticed your edit in your reply to my earlier post..
Unlike the Uk, the Nigerian atheists do not have an atheist church yet... To kill a group of Nigerian atheists, you'd have to bomb Nairaland's religion section tongue, the techniques to achieve this, I'm not at liberty to share cheesy
Re: The Cowardice Of Atheism by Enigma(m): 7:29pm On Feb 17, 2013
musKeeto:
Indeed... One and the same cheesy

Yep, like those comparing the killing of Christians in Nigeria to "victimisation" of atheists in Nigeria.

And those ignorant that an atheist had been appointed to political office in Nigeria.

Yep, those people. smiley

1 Like

Re: The Cowardice Of Atheism by chukkynwob(m): 7:29pm On Feb 17, 2013
Logicboy03: [size=18pt]@ Muskeeto,

Most of these christians are no different from white conservatives in America that claim that there is no racism towards blacks and that black are just more into complaining when things are hard.

It also reminds me of a friend who told me that he supports race and religion based laws in malaysia while he was in the most favoured race and religion (ethnic malay and islam). The other minorties from India and china who are bhuddists/hindu suffer enough discrimination. However, my friend claims that the laws are good.

The point is that the majority is always used to oppressing the minorrity. The ignorant ones in the majority only think from their point of view and never understand the plight of the minority. So when a christian, opens his mouth to claim that there is no significant atheist discrimination in Nigeria, note that he is no different from a racist white man in America in ignorance. [/size]

A man should be ready to standby what he believes,if you stand for nothing,you'll fall for anything.
The question why is it that even your friends in the UK don't know your irreligious stand?

2 Likes

Re: The Cowardice Of Atheism by Nobody: 7:30pm On Feb 17, 2013
Mr_Anony:
scroll up

You live in the UK right? You care for a bible challenge?
Re: The Cowardice Of Atheism by Nobody: 7:30pm On Feb 17, 2013
chukkynwob:

A man should be ready to standby what he believes,if you stand for nothing,you'll fall for anything.
The question why is it that even your friends in the UK don't know your irreligious stand?

My freinds in UK know my religious stance. When you listen to people like Davidylan, Anony and Enigma, you get false information.

(my Nigerian friends in uk mostly dont know)
Re: The Cowardice Of Atheism by chukkynwob(m): 7:34pm On Feb 17, 2013
Enigma:

Yep, like those comparing the killing of Christians in Nigeria to "victimisation" of atheists in Nigeria.

And those ignorant that an atheist had been appointed to political office in Nigeria.

Yep, those people. smiley

Such hypocrisy!! Most atheists have no idea what it means to be the target of terrorist attacks

1 Like

Re: The Cowardice Of Atheism by Nobody: 7:34pm On Feb 17, 2013
Enigma: ^ Yep, like those comparing the killing of Christians in Nigeria to "victimisation" of atheists in Nigeria.

And ignorant that an atheist had been appointed to political office in Nigeria

Yep, thosepeople. smiley
In a country of over a 100 million, you cling to 'one' to make a point?

Christians aren't killed for just being Christians, they've just had this long violent history with their step brothers... Why aren't the Muslims attacking the Pagans?

Though as is evident on this thread as well as many others, their common enemy is the atheists... Vedaxcool has had a great weekend, it doesn't matter if he missed service on friday and woke up on Saturday to a stomach upset after someone slipped some pork into his sandwich the previous night....
Re: The Cowardice Of Atheism by MrAnony1(m): 7:36pm On Feb 17, 2013
ifeness:

You live in the UK right? You care for a bible challenge?
Don't know if I have that much free time on my hands.....however, what did you have in mind?
Re: The Cowardice Of Atheism by Enigma(m): 7:37pm On Feb 17, 2013
chukkynwob:

Such hypocrisy!! Most atheists have no idea what it means to be the target of terrorist attacks

Don't mind them; look at your friend whose post is just above yours who said his Nigerian friends in the UK mostly do not know that he is an atheist. I guess those ones too are going to bomb him or otherwise "persecute" him. wink

smiley
Re: The Cowardice Of Atheism by Nobody: 7:37pm On Feb 17, 2013
chukkynwob:

So Boko Haram will only kill christians abi? The corpers that were killed gambling and drinking beer nko?

Re: The Cowardice Of Atheism by chukkynwob(m): 7:37pm On Feb 17, 2013
To my atheist friends so far you attack Jesus,God and christianity,you are perfectly safe!!
Re: The Cowardice Of Atheism by Nobody: 7:38pm On Feb 17, 2013
chukkynwob: To my atheist friends so far you attack Jesus,God and christianity,you are perfectly safe!!

Lmao... U no well o...
Re: The Cowardice Of Atheism by MrAnony1(m): 7:39pm On Feb 17, 2013
chukkynwob:

Ask him to give us a few examples of cases of "atheist persecution" in Nigeria.
Re: The Cowardice Of Atheism by Nobody: 7:40pm On Feb 17, 2013
chukkynwob: To my atheist friends so far you attack Jesus,God and christianity,you are perfectly safe!!

Attack Jesus on the internet. Even CAN has threatened violence on El Rufai for retweeting a joke on Jesus.

Criticising Jesus in real life in Nigeria can be dangerous. Heck, you can be killed for criticisng pastors. Pastor Kings supporters come to mind. Or Oyedepos supporters come to mind.
Re: The Cowardice Of Atheism by chukkynwob(m): 7:40pm On Feb 17, 2013
Logicboy03:

So Boko Haram will only kill christians abi? The corpers that were killed gambling and drinking beer nko?

Just stay clear of Islam,attack only christianity even in Nigeria you'll be just fine.
Re: The Cowardice Of Atheism by Nobody: 7:40pm On Feb 17, 2013

Re: The Cowardice Of Atheism by Nobody: 7:41pm On Feb 17, 2013
Mr_Anony:
Tune in to NTA on a Sunday... grin
Re: The Cowardice Of Atheism by MrAnony1(m): 7:41pm On Feb 17, 2013
Logicboy03:

1. Were the corpers therefore atheists because they drank beer and gambled?

2. Is Alexander Aan a Nigerian?

1 Like

Re: The Cowardice Of Atheism by MrAnony1(m): 7:44pm On Feb 17, 2013
musKeeto:
Tune in to NTA on a Sunday... grin
Lol
Re: The Cowardice Of Atheism by chukkynwob(m): 7:45pm On Feb 17, 2013
Mr_Anony:

Alexander Aan is in kiriki... Lol
Re: The Cowardice Of Atheism by Nobody: 7:46pm On Feb 17, 2013
Mr_Anony:
Don't know if I have that much free time on my hands.....however, what did you have in mind?

Would be nice to have other friends on here around. My aim is to debunk your religious ideas. I will record our video debate and load it on here. Is that ok?
Re: The Cowardice Of Atheism by Nobody: 7:46pm On Feb 17, 2013
Mr_Anony:

Atheists dont speak out in Nigeria and that is why you dont have too many examples. They know what can happen.

However, you remain ignorant. Atheist Leo Igwe has sassualted by witch hunters in Nigeria just because he was telling the truth about the nonsense about witch accusations in his own conference!

As for atheists discrimination, there are many cases in the USA which I can give. I hope you are not ignorant enough to try and say that such cant happen in Nigeria because Niogerian christians are less extreme than American ones
Re: The Cowardice Of Atheism by Enigma(m): 7:47pm On Feb 17, 2013
Mr_Anony:
Lol

Those ones are actually mostly preaching "prosperity gospel"; they can't be bothered with atheists. wink

smiley
Re: The Cowardice Of Atheism by Nobody: 7:48pm On Feb 17, 2013
Mr_Anony:

I will leave to your stupidi.ty.

If you cant see the point that both atheists, pagans and christians can drink beer and get killed by terrorists in the north........

And how do you know that the corpers i am talking about were christians?
Re: The Cowardice Of Atheism by Nobody: 7:51pm On Feb 17, 2013
Notice that the hypocrite christians are avoiding this comment that exposes them;

Re: The Cowardice Of Atheism by MrAnony1(m): 7:53pm On Feb 17, 2013
ifeness:

Would be nice to have other friends on here around. My aim is to debunk your religious ideas. I will record our video debate and load it on here. Is that ok?
Lol, what would you like to debate about? By the way, I don't think I quite like the idea of a video of myself on Nairaland.
Re: The Cowardice Of Atheism by Nobody: 8:08pm On Feb 17, 2013
Mr_Anony:
Lol, what would you like to debate about? By the way, I don't think I quite like the idea of a video of myself on Nairaland.

A proper explanation of the bible with valid evidence, The original books the bible stories were re written from, the truth about Yeshua.

I will come with my Jewish friend to explain the Torah,tell you more about his cousin(jesus).

Ok i will skip the recording part.
Re: The Cowardice Of Atheism by Nobody: 8:09pm On Feb 17, 2013
Did Anony run away? smiley

Mr_Anony:

Logicboy03:

Atheists dont speak out in Nigeria and that is why you dont have too many examples. They know what can happen.

However, you remain ignorant. Atheist Leo Igwe has sassualted by witch hunters in Nigeria just because he was telling the truth about the nonsense about witch accusations in his own conference!

As for atheists discrimination, there are many cases in the USA which I can give. I hope you are not ignorant enough to try and say that such cant happen in Nigeria because Niogerian christians are less extreme than American ones

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (79) (Reply)

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele In Matching Denim Outfits / Apostle Suleman Arrives Washington D.C In Style Amid Sex Scandal. Photos/video / The Dangers Of Being A Prostitute In This Day And Age (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.