Stats: 3,150,812 members, 7,810,115 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

9 Secrets From A 73-year Marriage - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9 Secrets From A 73-year Marriage (19875 Views)

9 Secrets Women Never Tell Their Men / Men; Nine (9) Secrets Womennever Tell You [MUST READ] / 9 Secrets Women Never Tell Their Men (2) (3) (4)

Re: 9 Secrets From A 73-year Marriage by yoyothefirst(f): 11:01pm On Feb 17, 2013
Nice one and a d best post sofar

Re: 9 Secrets From A 73-year Marriage by Nobody: 11:22pm On Feb 17, 2013
Most of them are likely to be impossible with aggressive Nigerians! Sorry. Nigerians need to change.

Re: 9 Secrets From A 73-year Marriage by Chynx(m): 4:41am On Feb 18, 2013
all4naija: Most of them are likely to be impossible with aggressive Nigerians! Sorry. Nigerians need to change.

We can start from u. What stopped you from simply commending the write-up if not that so-called "Naija" thing in u?

Re: 9 Secrets From A 73-year Marriage by Snaaz(m): 7:52am On Feb 18, 2013
SELFWORTH: One of the best post on NL.

The summary of her advice is that ALWAYS be the first for one another.

Always put your spouse needs before yours. Its what many mothers do and that's why we love them so much that even a few slaps here and there from mummy whilst growing up NEVER dents our love for them. It's the key to any successful marriage and many people do it during courtship but forget about it once they are married.
One of the best comments I have seen on nairaland. You require just a minute to recognise an inteligent person

Re: 9 Secrets From A 73-year Marriage by Nobody: 10:08am On Feb 18, 2013
Haven't heard anything about God in there. My people be real, it takes more than just this. It takes God to make a marriage work cause He instituted it. Be wise.
Re: 9 Secrets From A 73-year Marriage by honeric01(m): 10:15am On Feb 18, 2013
Nice article, worth learning from.

73yrs no be beans.
Re: 9 Secrets From A 73-year Marriage by ceeque(f): 1:16pm On Feb 18, 2013
good points, I'll use them all to spice up my marriage.
Re: 9 Secrets From A 73-year Marriage by atine777(m): 1:17pm On Feb 18, 2013
It is absolutely correct.more grease to ur elbow
Re: 9 Secrets From A 73-year Marriage by ddeola: 4:32am On Feb 19, 2013
Kudos wink

Re: 9 Secrets From A 73-year Marriage by SELFWORTH: 9:55am On Feb 19, 2013
Templeokosun: Haven't heard anything about God in there. My people be real, it takes more than just this. It takes God to make a marriage work cause He instituted it. Be wise.

You are right that God instituted marriage but God will not teach you how to treat each other in a marriage.

If you are at each others throat every minute what can God do? You have a responsibility towards each other and God cannot do what the individuals are supposed to do.

This is faith and deed. Go and read the book of Hebrews in the bible .
Re: 9 Secrets From A 73-year Marriage by melodytoda: 9:58am On Feb 21, 2013
Nice one. I just shared it.

Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls? / Unilag Student Stephany Send Nude to a Man For 50k, Chat And Photos Leaked / Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege'