Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,846 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect (89059 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Massive Recruitment At National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) / Nigeria Identity Management Commission (nimc) Interview & Pay Struct.! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by Kologie: 7:30am On Feb 19, 2013
Gboliwe:
what kind of graduate are you? What kind of leader are you? How can you handle big when small overpowers you?
Nigeria is bad, nigeria is bad, it is from very little things like this. May God have mercy!
what's wrong in learning from the experience of those that has gone/ or will go before u? Your 'holier than thou' attitude smacks of 'over-sabism'. The wise man is one who uses every tool at his disposal to advance his cause; as far as it does not violate the right of others.

1 Like

Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by yomip3t(m): 7:31am On Feb 19, 2013
Mine is on 25th Feb, Monday @ ETC Centre UNILAG..... I'm going from Ibadan. Anyone going from Ibadan can send me a request 29958F75.
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by Achuamaokwa(m): 7:38am On Feb 19, 2013
mine is Futa ondo state on 24th.
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by Smartluv(m): 7:39am On Feb 19, 2013
i am writing my own test on 28th feb @ FUT Minna. By 12pm. I stays at abuja,if u r goin der link me on 08029016353. Current affairs,Eng,Maths, and some question on computer components and uses. Thanks
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by Ugoholly: 7:40am On Feb 19, 2013
Mine is on d 28th at enugu state around 1pm
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by Gboliwe: 7:40am On Feb 19, 2013
Kologie:
what's wrong in learning from the experience of those that has gone/ or will go before u? Your 'holier than thou' attitude smacks of 'over-sabism'. The wise man is one who uses every tool at his disposal to advance his cause; as far as it does not violate the right of others.
Quote that user's post. If you find nothing wrong in it, then your ethics is faulty.
Everybody want to know the format. Is it Gmat, is it current affairs, is it obj? These are the kind of questions we ask but to ask that I copy question, take its picture, quote it verbatim is MALPRACTICE! Very wrong way to start.

5 Likes

Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by dencot: 7:42am On Feb 19, 2013
Am going from Abuja too to Ilorin.Am just confused cus as it stands now I donnot know how much it cost from here to ilorin.For those of you that will be going from Abuja to Ilorin I would like to join yu people as I do not know that state very well
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by mrstanley1: 7:48am On Feb 19, 2013
eldoradoxx: I just got the msg inviting me for the test @ Ilorin Kwara State whereas I stay and applied and chose abj as my preferred test location. Am not going anywhere joor !!!
Mr Stanley: I am in Benin City and my exam center is same Kwara State. Na wa oh!!Not going anyways!
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by oluezekiel(m): 7:59am On Feb 19, 2013
forster: Mine is UI ibadan on the 25th Feb monday at 9am any one going from Lagos let's talk.
Can call me on 08080635533 or ping me 28537c94
We're together...
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by mrstanley1: 8:02am On Feb 19, 2013
AMEBO2BUSY: Be double sure b4 u take step cos NIMC is in a trouble water , the mgt. headed by chris onyemenem is so disorganised.
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by somorinoye(m): 8:03am On Feb 19, 2013
nne_mak: http://www.nimc.gov.ng/apply_cv.htm

call 07040144452-4 or email info@nimc.gov.ng to confirm

PLS Do your research and let us know. All the best

u r a fake person, y will u b impersonating NIMC just 2 discourage applicant. Dont mind this fellow, he is frustrated.
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by SURYSuri(f): 8:11am On Feb 19, 2013
spothot:
just click on view/print slip. U'll be able to retrieve ur details
thanks
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by jhoshy55: 8:13am On Feb 19, 2013
I received the invite for the test as well and to be taken in lagos on saturday by 8:00am, but the said date is the last saturday of the month and there will be environmental sanitation in lagos till 10:00am. Anyone with any info on this whether the time will be altered or not?
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by sambright2012: 8:16am On Feb 19, 2013
i wil b writing on 28th @ unilag call me if datz ur center and date.
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by kla(m): 8:23am On Feb 19, 2013
Mine is UI @ibandan at 11am on d 28th feb. Anybody dat falls on dis selection can contact me on 08038379093. Mind u i'm going 4rm osun.

1 Like

Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by innolanche(m): 8:30am On Feb 19, 2013
[quote author=chyzoo4u]I thought this thread is meant for what to expect for the aptitude test.
Does it mean no one have an idea?
The bit I know is that its computer based test thus, its going to be objective.
The problem now is the area they will be coming from.
IDEAS PLEASE[
/GMAT,current Affairs,knowledge about the commission ]
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by emike87: 8:32am On Feb 19, 2013
Pls can someone tel me wen is lagos writing there test if d info is tru
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by baloafo: 8:32am On Feb 19, 2013
suraaj: pls holla me,if there is any imfo,wil also contact u too,thanx and God bless us.

are u sure its 23rd? because mine is U.I too but on the 25th is on my print out.
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by SURYSuri(f): 8:34am On Feb 19, 2013
chienyem:
Click below the place you are supposed to put ur ARM and it will lead u to an option to verify ur ARN dts how I got mine
thanks a lot, I got it now.
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by miys: 8:38am On Feb 19, 2013
we applied 4 NIMC not NIMS so take note
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by SURYSuri(f): 8:40am On Feb 19, 2013
swizy: dude r u kiddin... Frm abroad to com n do wat Wonders shall neva end! Smhs...
the abroad could be any where now, even Niger republic is abroad.

1 Like

Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by SURYSuri(f): 8:46am On Feb 19, 2013
kla: Mine is UI @ibandan at 11am on d 28th feb. Anybody dat falls on dis selection can contact me on 08038379093. Mind u i'm going 4rm osun.
mine is also UI on 28 of Feb by 11 am but I am based in Kaduna.
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by Daveama(m): 8:48am On Feb 19, 2013
mr stanley: Mr Stanley: I am in Benin City and my exam center is same Kwara State. Na wa oh!!Not going anyways!
Am in benin city and my center FUT-Minna Niger state on the 25th
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by 0Cisa(m): 8:49am On Feb 19, 2013
Mine is one 25th at FUTA, Ondo State.
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by tuyi19: 8:50am On Feb 19, 2013
I beleive you Bro, even me, i did not complete the registration, i was wandering how come i was shortilisted. and if you enter throuhg their normal sit, there is nothing like that there.
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by Mornah25: 8:53am On Feb 19, 2013
eghosarita: for all those who were refered to states other than d state d picked it is likely that at d time u completed ur forms there were no spaces in those states any more, I think they are trying to be orderly, no over crowding since its computer based and from my findings almost all those who were posted out didn't upload d complete document, and another finding is that they invited everyone that applied so its d exam that ll kick out a lot of people, so try ur best as d recruitment proceSs isn't a scam and its going to be on merit not who know man
Tnx buddie,urs is d most reasonable post so far as far as am concerned..I fall in dis category cos my application was incomplete. I tried uploading my pix several times bt wz unsuccessful. At a point,I wz fed up n didn't even expect to b invited cos dey sent me a text some days ago telling me to go n complete my registration bt I didn't. Pls,kindly share more light cos I don't wana bother myself going all d way to IB whereas lagos is my preferred centre.thnx bro
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by mbet(f): 8:57am On Feb 19, 2013
This people are wicked,imagine i stay in Enugu but they posted me unilorin to write on 24th CBT CENTRE,i don't even know there,upon dat i put portharcourt as my text location,i even have a `1month baby,hw am i going to go,infact dis is an avenue for dem to eliminate pple.They put people they know nearby state why taking others far,well God we judge NIMC for this delibrate act. Is not a matter of nt filling the forms well,i did mine very well it was suppose to expire 26th of DEcember but i did mine like 15th of dec,so why den did they post me Ilorin,i still continue to say it ,they are cunny,they know what they are doing.
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by azpekuliar: 9:01am On Feb 19, 2013
Ilorin! All the way from Lagos, and @ such short notice, the 26th? Gaddamit! This people go fit kee person ooo!
Perhaps it has to do with the position I applied for. Anyways na wen I never start work na im any prospective employer fit mess me up as e like, because I dey find work. *recalls NNPC 2011 recruitment*
Unless some Nairaland based in Ilorin would be nice enough to accomodate me for a night, somebody can gladly take my place!
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by princemaicheal: 9:03am On Feb 19, 2013
mr stanley: Mr Stanley: I am in Benin City and my exam center is same Kwara State. Na wa oh!!Not going anyways!
Dont mind this dude! I reside in Lagos and my exam is scheduled to take place at Uni-Ilorin,Kwara. On the 25th.Pls anyone with same location and date should call me on this line:07068612056
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by Burny: 9:10am On Feb 19, 2013
Mine is 23rd by 1pm Cbt centre uni ilorin.I'll b going from abuja on friday wit a sienna bus.if u r intrested send me a mail.I just need 4 pple to join me.d amount is 5k to and fro...

2 Likes

Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by Nobody: 9:12am On Feb 19, 2013
Got this info from a fellow NL'der and I'm sure it is very useful:

"About d last cbt dat I wrote in unilag last week...its more of spacial reasoning, comprehension, verbal reasoning, quantitative reasoning, mathematics...
d next tin is d time factor, its gonna be lots of questns for few minutes so speed and accuracy might be needed...dis is my own contribution."

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Total Nigeria Plc Is Recruiting / Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria / Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.