Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,169 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe (36206 Views)

Why Publishers Are Bitter With Charles Aigbe Of UBA / Charles Aigbe In Big Trouble At UBA / Sure Bet Kor, Uncertain Bet Ni. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by damogulxx: 11:18pm On Feb 19, 2013
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Skywalker5(m): 11:20pm On Feb 19, 2013
damogulxx:

Luke skywalker how u dey? starwars minded dolt. u don insult yourself finish say na me you dey insult? Now you are calmly saying make una pay first. Abeg go and shoot the breeze with survey and FX where they are hiding

Nah. i no wan talk again before you go come run mouth say u don vex say make your madam no pay again. I know say you feel the heat gan. Lets just hope this is not another format
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by souleymon(m): 11:26pm On Feb 19, 2013
This isnt encouraging.
The intent was on how the affected gets his money back.
This doesnt seem to be happening.
Wunmi is getting back up
The threads are bn derailed off main reason.
Supporters took to insulting and leaving behind main subject.
Aigbe, i wld hope u r able to get part of ur money.it just isnt,the way every other business partner is man
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by dre44k(m): 11:27pm On Feb 19, 2013
I'm so enjoying this! Nollywood should make a movie out of this grin can't jes wait to see the end!!! grin
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by damogulxx: 11:28pm On Feb 19, 2013
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by souleymon(m): 11:28pm On Feb 19, 2013
dre44k: I'm so enjoying this! Nollywood should make a movie out of this grin can't jes wait to see the end!!! grin
The end would be that he didnt get his Money.

1 Like

Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Skywalker5(m): 11:29pm On Feb 19, 2013
damogulxx:

Please tell your sergeant Survey that i am waiting for his arrest with open arms.

Makae una pay. that's what we want. All this your story na wash
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by damogulxx: 11:30pm On Feb 19, 2013
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by dre44k(m): 11:36pm On Feb 19, 2013
damogulxx:

We will all be glad, if he gets his money asap!
As i type i am on the phone with the accused and as far as i am concerned this matter is as good as settled. Aigbe will get his money in a short while and i pray he would be man enough to come back to this thread and cconfirm receipt.
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by dre44k(m): 11:40pm On Feb 19, 2013
O boy mba ohhhhh grin God forbid!
souleymon:
The end would be that he didnt get his Money.
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by FXKing2012(m): 6:01am On Feb 20, 2013
damogulxx: All those screaming scammer and thief on me since una no want talk again? Has the cat got your tongues?
Dont think you are deceiving anybody just yet with your so called correspondences with Wunmi; you've been known to be her engineer, so how are we sure you are not merely trying to engineer her escape by taking the heat off her?

Why has it taken almost a year to refund Aigbe's money? Why is it that so many are accusing her of scamming them? Why is it that her first transaction with clients always go through without any hitches but the second transaction (when a much bigger amount of money is sent to her) always meet with hitches, stories and delays?
These are just some questions begging for answers.

1 Like

Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Odunnu: 6:08am On Feb 20, 2013
damogulxx:

As i type i am on the phone with the accused and as far as i am concerned this matter is as good as settled. Aigbe will get his money in a short while and i pray he would be man enough to come back to this thread and cconfirm receipt.
Why do you think he wont come back and 'confirm being paid?'
Big ups to you Aieromon for starting that thread. If you hadn't the shameless woman would have continued her trade.
Bigups to SurverP. if you hadnt pushed, ran the checks, showed us private documents, house address and even plastered her pictures with intentions of involving fbi and the embassy, this madam would have continued thinking she was invincible!
Bigups to every good minded nairalander who has dropped a word here, a lead there. If it werent for you, the thread awareness wouldnt have been.
I am 82.5% sure bbfever= Madam Wunmi. Shameless lot!

1 Like

Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by FXKing2012(m): 6:14am On Feb 20, 2013
shopclue:
Aigbe's money like I said earlier will soon be paid in Naira in Lagos. I have sent a car home and left U.S already. Explaining why funds in lagos can't be use will be another effort in futility, but fact is, it can't be accessed nor release by bank for now.

This is not the first time I've made efforts for this money to be refunded, it's always one thing or another. I have now realize that, may we not expose our life and intention to evil people posing as friends. I will resolve this shortly. I do not want too many people to begin to keep following me with their evil eye, but plans are under way to take care of this very very soon.
Pls could you give a specific date instead of very soon which could mean indefinite?

I wonder what could make a simple bank transfer impossible or extremely difficult that it cant be done.

What about sending the "car" directly to Aigbe so he could hold on to it as a collateral/security until the money is refunded?

1 Like

Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Odunnu: 6:22am On Feb 20, 2013
Trying to buy time so everybody keeps quiet and thread dies and no embassy injunction. Tufiakwa.

1 Like

Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by damogulxx: 7:54am On Feb 20, 2013
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by damogulxx: 7:55am On Feb 20, 2013
Odunnu:
Why do you think he wont come back and 'confirm being paid?'
Big ups to you Aieromon for starting that thread. If you hadn't the shameless woman would have continued her trade.
Bigups to SurverP. if you hadnt pushed, ran the checks, showed us private documents, house address and even plastered her pictures with intentions of involving fbi and the embassy, this madam would have continued thinking she was invincible!
Bigups to every good minded nairalander who has dropped a word here, a lead there. If it werent for you, the thread awareness wouldnt have been.
I am 82.5% sure bbfever= Madam Wunmi. Shameless lot!

Another gnat surfaces
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by damogulxx: 7:59am On Feb 20, 2013
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Scooby1(m): 8:20am On Feb 20, 2013
Nairaland Most Wanted
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by damogulxx: 8:24am On Feb 20, 2013
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by damogulxx: 8:27am On Feb 20, 2013
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Odunnu: 9:27am On Feb 20, 2013
Pay up and stop talking to yourself.

@sane and responsible nairalanders, we should give a time frame when we can throw our eyes the other way and just watch, if the time elapses, renew tracking of the shameless woman. Something tells me we have an egoistic, arrogant broke ass in our hands.
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by r231(m): 9:36am On Feb 20, 2013
damogulxx: This is why Nigeria will find it hard to go forward. We praise the wrong people and lash out at the right. I do not blame those who have been yelling scam and still mudslinging it just shows that many people in Nigeria need some form of Therapy because we have allowed ourselves to be put in a box and allowed ourselves to dwell only on fear.

You are one of the reasons why the country is not moving forward......... Greedy lots

Pay the man and stop menstrating from your mouth you donut

3 Likes

Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by damogulxx: 9:41am On Feb 20, 2013
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by r231(m): 9:42am On Feb 20, 2013
damogulxx:

its spelt Menstruating and also spelt doughnut. Ok shoo back to school you go

Whatever Mr Engineer..........pay the guy

Donut or puff at least I don't scam pple

3 Likes

Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by damogulxx: 9:47am On Feb 20, 2013
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by r231(m): 9:52am On Feb 20, 2013
damogulxx:

Segun, sorry let me state it in full Adesegun I thought going to London was meant to expose your mind and help you grow mentally. Obviously not!

Idiot everybody here knows my name you goofball

Click on the link on my signature.........you don't have to be a rocket scientist working for NASA airspace to figure that out grin grin

FYI it's Prince Adesegun..........get it right door mat

1 Like

Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by meerah25(f): 9:56am On Feb 20, 2013
The payment method is risky. . .in my own opinion the money should be paid into Aigbe bank account. .so that their ll be transaction history for feature referances. . .and to be at safe side for the two parties. . .

1 Like

Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by damogulxx: 9:56am On Feb 20, 2013
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by damogulxx: 9:58am On Feb 20, 2013
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by r231(m): 9:59am On Feb 20, 2013
damogulxx:

Like the prefix Prince is meant to do what? Turn you into Queen Elizabeths busboy? What has been your contribution to this matter besides yelling pay the money! pay the money?

Isn't that the whole point of the thread you loof........

Like I keep saying, you are not smart at all

No be your fault sha just cus u have access to Internet that's why

2 Likes

Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by damogulxx: 10:07am On Feb 20, 2013
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by ifyalways(f): 10:08am On Feb 20, 2013
Have Wumi given Mr. Aigbe a definite payment date ?
Some of the comments here are uncalled for at this time,IMO.

Wumi,you too,pay up or just give him the car directly.That is,if its worth the money. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply)

Tony Elumelu And Wife, Awele Vivien In Loved Up Family Photos / Kuda Bank Is A Fraud! / Features Of Diamond Yellow Account You Don't Know.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.