Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,042 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Muslims Aggressively Move To Islamize Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslims Aggressively Move To Islamize Nigeria (3213 Views)

Resist Plot By Buhari To Islamize Nigeria – Prof. Ben Nwabueze / COAS Donated Ambulance To NDA In Line To Islamize Nigeria / Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslims Aggressively Move To Islamize Nigeria by DuduNegro: 12:06am On Feb 19, 2013
payless:

I don laugh tire o. Rolling on the floor laughing with tears in my eyes. Don't mind the guy, we have so many confused ethnic and religious bigots in Nigeria. God bless Yoruba people and their tolerance.

Amen to that!

on matters of religion east is worse off than any other region. north has a large number of christians in their population, west is evenly between the two or christianity may be a little over half now but east is all christians........their muslim brothers cant practice their faith at home for fear of attack.
Re: Muslims Aggressively Move To Islamize Nigeria by pazienza(m): 12:39am On Feb 19, 2013
omanzo02:

So the Flemish and Catalan who want autonomy and championing their ethnicity are bigots too, right?.

It's a new world order, the North and south-west will come to term with it in 2015. Everyone are wiser now. Awo model of politic seem like saint to what we have now.

Gbam! Everybody is wiser now. Those yorubas and northerners still playing tribal/regional politics and deceiving themselves that they are pro-democratic dividend,are in for a suprise come 2015,they would just find out how much things have changed since 1970.
Re: Muslims Aggressively Move To Islamize Nigeria by Sunnybobo3(m): 5:09am On Feb 19, 2013
The South East remains impermeable to Arabo-Islam.
Re: Muslims Aggressively Move To Islamize Nigeria by DuduNegro: 5:47am On Feb 19, 2013
Sunny_bobo: The South East remains impermeable to Arabo-Islam.

islam is grooming a new breed of footsoldiers. they have a flag to prove it.

Re: Muslims Aggressively Move To Islamize Nigeria by Adejoro74: 5:56am On Feb 19, 2013
Onlytruth:

grin grin grin My brother you go wound pesin here o.

APC= BOKO HARAM PARTY grin grin grin grin

All Christians from SW, NC, SS, SE and the core North should run, run, run from APC.
Re: Muslims Aggressively Move To Islamize Nigeria by joeyfire(m): 7:13am On Feb 19, 2013
Dudu_Negro: obiagu,

you are misguided! when east introduced armed robbery that spread and consumed the whole country in the 70s

This guy and his universe of lies again. Do you want me to dig up evidence of armed robbery in yorubaland at the end of the 19th and beginning of the 20th century. Ishola Oyenusi and his gang started his campaign in the late 1960's until he was caught in 1972. Abeg don't get me started this morning mr.yoruba online activist

1 Like

Re: Muslims Aggressively Move To Islamize Nigeria by DuduNegro: 7:43am On Feb 19, 2013
^^^ I wonder who is restraining you. go right ahead!
Re: Muslims Aggressively Move To Islamize Nigeria by saintohia: 8:32am On Feb 19, 2013
Obiagu1: ^^^

They do not care what you think. They have their bomb and intimidation and gullible Christians in the SW will buy the idea.

^^^^^^^

Note that, there's nothing on earth that would make SS and SE buy into that idea.

The SW would because they benefit from the corrupt status quo and got Muslims among them.
Re: Muslims Aggressively Move To Islamize Nigeria by saintohia: 8:38am On Feb 19, 2013
Dudu_Negro:

would a christian/christian ticket be okay?

^^^^^^

No, there should be a balance because of the way Nigeria is structured.

The North would rather separate than hear you mention Christian / Christian ticket, not to talk of giving them ticket.
Re: Muslims Aggressively Move To Islamize Nigeria by DuduNegro: 8:39am On Feb 19, 2013
we have had muslims in SW before there was a country called Nigeria and there has never been any problem on our land or between us and Northerners on religious ground. so now you want us to start hating one another because ibo said so. lmao!

we, christian and muslim yorubas, will join hands with muslims and christians in north and middlebelt and wipe you out a second time since the lessons of the first one has been erased from your memory.
Re: Muslims Aggressively Move To Islamize Nigeria by joeyfire(m): 8:47am On Feb 19, 2013
Dudu_Negro: ^^^ I wonder who is restraining you. go right ahead!

You think everyone is obsessed with ethnic jingoism. I have the moral obligation to puncture poisonous lies so others don't get infected by the likes of you.
Re: Muslims Aggressively Move To Islamize Nigeria by DuduNegro: 8:55am On Feb 19, 2013
joeyfire:

You think everyone is obsessed with ethnic jingoism. I have the moral obligation to puncture poisonous lies so others don't get infected by the likes of you.

in your rookie days you were not scared of me. as you got to know me you have discovered my capability to tear down propaganda and you are wise now to exercise caution when engaging me. im glad ! grin cheesy
Re: Muslims Aggressively Move To Islamize Nigeria by omenka(m): 5:01pm On Feb 19, 2013
PointB: Those who know Nigeria politics will understand that a MUSLIM/MUSLIM presidential ticket will NEVER sail in this dispensation. It will be seen CORRECTLY as a veiled attempt to undermine the christian population. It will definitely be an effort in futility.

This day you sound like an ignorant kid. Go back to your history class and do yourself some favour.
But before you do that, let me give you some headstart. Look up 1993 presidential elections which is widely adjudged as the free-est and fairest election we've eva had in this country.
Nuf sed.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Aggressively Move To Islamize Nigeria by joeyfire(m): 5:13pm On Feb 19, 2013
Dudu_Negro:

in your rookie days you were not scared of me. as you got to know me you have discovered my capability to tear down propaganda and you are wise now to exercise caution when engaging me. im glad ! grin cheesy

Abeg face the issues and keep your horse shyte to yourself which one be propaganda? You have lied again and I'm just bored of exposing your lies one after the other. Rookie ke? Nairaland may be part of your job but its a news forum for me. Talk nonsense and get called out. Plain and simple
Re: Muslims Aggressively Move To Islamize Nigeria by Obiagu1(m): 5:51pm On Feb 19, 2013
Adejoro74:

APC= BOKO HARAM PARTY grin grin grin grin

All Christians from SW, NC, SS, SE and the core North should run, run, run from APC.

APC is an islamist group not different from Hezbollah and Boko Haram.
We must not allow them to forcibly islamise Nigeria.
Re: Muslims Aggressively Move To Islamize Nigeria by Obiagu1(m): 5:50am On Feb 20, 2013
The Islamization expansion continues

Seven French tourists, including four children, were kidnapped in northern Cameroon on Tuesday, the second large-scale hostage-taking in the region in four days. The French president and foreign minister pointed the finger at Islamist terrorist groups operating across the border in northeast Nigeria, possibly including the deadly Boko Haram organization.

The family was seized near a national park in the far north.

The kidnappings appeared to be part of the widening fallout from France’s military intervention against Islamist militants in northern Mali. Though French officials did not explicitly link the two in their statements on Tuesday, they invoked them together and vowed to continue the Mali campaign. All told, about 15 French citizens are now being held captive in West Africa.

The seven kidnapped on Tuesday are all members of the same family who live in Yaoundé, Cameroon’s capital. They camped on Monday night in Waza National Park in the far north of Cameroon and set out early Tuesday for the animal reserve of Kalamaloue, where they were going to view elephants, a Cameroon park official said. A security official said the group was seized near Dabanga, a frontier town, and was then taken across the Nigerian border into a region of semidesert and scrub where Boko Haram has its base.
Re: Muslims Aggressively Move To Islamize Nigeria by Obiagu1(m): 5:51am On Feb 20, 2013
Say no to APC and save Nigeria from becoming Afghanistan!
Re: Muslims Aggressively Move To Islamize Nigeria by Obiagu1(m): 11:40am On Mar 10, 2013
APC/Boko Haram arms cache discovered

Nigeria Army Wednesday said it found hoard of arms which were hidden underground at a house in Kaduna. Addressing newsmen in Kaduna, Commander, Internal Security Force of 1 Division, Nigerian Army, Brig. Gen. Tagbo Ude said that numerous other weapons and explosives were recovered following a raid by the army on Tuesday evening on an account of intelligence report it got. Speaking further, Ude said nine people including two men, two women and five children were apprehended at the house belonging to one Honourable Hussein Dei Dei, a CPC Lawmaker from Kaduna state and grassroots organizer of the proposed merged party, the All Progressive Congress (APC).
Re: Muslims Aggressively Move To Islamize Nigeria by Duru1(m): 12:06pm On Mar 10, 2013
The title of this thread should have been “Muslims Aggressively Move to Islamize Northern and Southwestern regions of Nigeria” instead.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Patrick Obahiagbon's Reaction To The Ekiti Election Results? / President George W Bush Arrested For Cocaine Possession / Live now on AIT: Chief Imam Calls BH Criminals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.