Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,483 members, 7,840,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? - Family (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? (25044 Views)

Maybe Am Naive And Obsess / Am Confused With Marriage. Pls, Help!!! / Gold Diggers Are Driving Me Crazy With Marriage Proposals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by idontgiveafuck(f): 1:51pm On Apr 02, 2013
slimyem: Who is this thing telling me "be careful"?
You mad or something?

bitchhh it is you and your mother that is mad. Faceless bitttch. you people really think you got balls. Bitchezz like you get fuckedd down real fast. amoeba.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by Hugoboi(m): 3:23pm On Apr 02, 2013
Pataki: The grammatical structure of any thread gives absolute credence to the IQ of the OP.

Unfortunately, this topic is absolutely dead on arrival. The OP apparently has nothing substantial upstairs to warrant an intellectual discourse.

No pun intended.

Bullseye!!!!!!

You said it all.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by Hugoboi(m): 3:27pm On Apr 02, 2013
idontgiveafuck:

and i will make another thread. i see u like trouble. why not ban those causing trouble. u can check my history on both accounts and know that i don't go around causing trouble. You have the infantry to claim to be a christian but your character speaks other wise. Let me just tell you if you ever try to lock this thread you will regret ever posting on this thread and banning me. Since as long as the people that are causing nuisance are yoorogba it's cool with you. no wahala.
[b][/b]

@ bolded: damn!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by Hugoboi(m): 3:38pm On Apr 02, 2013
idontgiveafuck:

fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu u stupppppiddddd bitchhhh. you are fuckkkkinggg waisting yourrrr time. u fuckkking insultedddd but yet cannot stand by your wordzzz bitch? do u even know the definition of demented? look into the dictionary and you will find your name next to it. I don't blame u it is your parents i blame, ur dad forgot to tell u that u were a mistake and a waste of sperm? please i have never seen where a man gets jealous of a woman. I HOPE YOU ARE NOT TURNING GAY!!!! YOU ARE IN NO WHERE UP TO PAR TALKLESS OF THE SHIITTT EXCRETING FROM YOUR MOUTH. HOW CAN YOU BE JEALOUS OF A BEAUTIFUL INTELLIGENT IGBO WOMAN Are the girls in your tribe that senseless and useless? Damn it most really be a shame. I see your insecurities are eating you up!!! your talking about having an intelligent conversation? u sound like a raging bull about to be slaughtered for meat. I know you and most nigerians alike detest the truth, but oh fuckkkkinnggg well the truth is going to be said wether you or anyone likes it or not maggot.

My dear, I'm Igbo too and after having gone through this thread (your thread as it were), I'm thoroughly disgusted. Without prejudice to freedom of expression,you views lack coherence and any semblance of meaning plus your grammar is atrocious. Then I checked out your profile picture AND IT MADE SENSE. You really have deep seated psychological issues,
plus you look like a hooker and you really dont need to be on Nairaland. You need to be in either one of two places: the Street Corner or a Psych ward.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by Hugoboi(m): 3:44pm On Apr 02, 2013
PS: No need for anyone to throw barbs my way, cos I WILL NOT RESPOND. Thank You
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by Pataki: 4:27pm On Apr 02, 2013
style$co:
@pataki

With your 'top notch' and 'prestine' education you don't know when to stop

It doesn't speak so well of you.
And don't forget she's a woman.
I'm sure you where thought how to respect women.

Just when one would have thought Adabeke has it all, you come across guys who are far worse off.

What in blue blistering barnacles is 'prestine'?

Again......

What in thundering typhoons do you mean as: "I'm sure you WHERE THOUGHT......"?

Are you Adabeke's sibling? Birds of a feather can be found celebrating the same fetid foolishness.

idontgiveafuck:

bitchhh it is you and your mother that is mad. Faceless bitch. you people really think you got balls. Bitchezz like you get fuckedd down real fast. amoeba.

You were bleating like a demented goat, when I was haranguing you. Claiming that you are a woman. Yet you throw away all intellectual decorum and insult some else's mother - a woman possibly old enough to be your mother. This is why I referred to you as an ill-mannered, mentally troubled being.

idontgiveafuck:

you already proved how stupidd you are. look at mr smart azz saying aight... awww you try to be cool with the little chance you get right? I rather be a goat than be the shittt that comes out from peoples' anus. You have proved that you are worthless. And like i said before i do not want you. God forbid bad thing... you are worst than an osu. I see you love coming back to page, please do not get addicted because you make me vomit lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.

You shamelessly went into my profile, looked for 2011 topic I created in the Politics section and insulted me therein. Seeking for my attention like a hopeless dog on heat. I had deliberately ignored you there, but I observed for every respondent that gave you attention on that thread, you had a response for each person immediately.

Yet you have the idiotic temerity to say you don't want me? Like as if I ever made any advances to you in the first place huh? undecided

Final words: Please improve on your grammar. You are a pathological disgrace to beautiful and witty women all over the world if you keep blasting grammatical blunders all over the forum without decorum.

In the early days of NL, nauseating dimwits like you would have been banned from this forum for the eyesore English you continually subject one to.
I am not interested in you. Never have, and never will! Pataki does not have interest whatsoever in a bleating demented goat like you. Bye.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by stylesco: 6:02pm On Apr 02, 2013
Pataki:

Just when one would have thought Adabeke has it all, you come across guys who are far worse off.

Again......

Are you Adabeke's sibling? Birds of a feather can be found celebrating the same fetid foolishness.

You were bleating like a demented goat, when I was haranguing you. Claiming that you are a woman. Yet you throw away all intellectual decorum and insult some else's mother - a woman possibly old enough to be your mother. This is why I referred to you as an ill-mannered, mentally troubled being.

You shamelessly went into my profile, looked for 2011 topic I created in the Politics section and insulted me therein. Seeking for my attention like a hopeless dog on heat. I had deliberately ignored you there, but I observed for every respondent that gave you attention on that thread, you had a response for each person immediately.

Yet you have the idiotic temerity to say you don't want me? Like as if I ever made any advances to you in the first place huh? undecided

Final words: Please improve on your grammar. You are a pathological disgrace to beautiful and witty women all over the world if you keep blasting grammatical blunders all over the forum without decorum.

In the early days of NL, nauseating dimwits like you would have been banned from this forum for the eyesore English you continually subject one to.
I am not interested in you. Never have, and never will! Pataki does not have interest whatsoever in a bleating demented goat like you. Bye.

Smh.
I wish I had the time to exchange words with you.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by idontgiveafuck(f): 7:50pm On Apr 02, 2013
Hugoboi:

My dear, I'm Igbo too and after having gone through this thread (your thread as it were), I'm thoroughly disgusted. Without prejudice to freedom of expression,you views lack coherence and any semblance of meaning plus your grammar is atrocious. Then I checked out your profile picture AND IT MADE SENSE. You really have deep seated psychological issues,
plus you look like a hooker and you really dont need to be on Nairaland. You need to be in either one of two places: the Street Corner or a Psych ward.

lmao... thanks but no thanks. byeeee. you being igbo does not make or break anything
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by idontgiveafuck(f): 7:51pm On Apr 02, 2013
Pataki:

Again......

you are the one who keeps coming back here. your attention is not needed. byeeee
una to jealous. TUFIAKWA to you and the likes.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by Hugoboi(m): 8:19pm On Apr 02, 2013
idontgiveafuck:

lmao... thanks but no thanks. byeeee. you being igbo does not make or break anything

My being Igbo makes a whole lot. A well raised Igbo girl will never descend into such sewers of ridiculousty. All the gutter talk and cussing is just too alien. People stereotype Igbos cos of this kind of nonsense. You are too young to exhibit this level of paranoid schizophrenia. I recommend counselling. My two cents!!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by HARDDON: 8:56pm On Apr 02, 2013
Having gone tru most of the responses here, i can't but smh

Haw we soo miss d core and therefore d essence is lost within d shallowness of our minds and blatant ignorance of d truth.

Marriage was instituted by God. Ƒoя d purpose of the man n wife helping each other out, sharing and caring, procreation but above all , COMPANY... IT IS NOT GUD ƑOЯ THE MAN TO BE ALONE, let us make him a helpmate ......

Comin to d Question @ hand, it actually should be rephrased thus: why iz THE WORLD obsessed with M?

Reasons not far fetched:

1) every religion in d land supports d doctrine of marriage. And Nigerians r A very religious bunch

2) Every gurl not married @ a particular age is termed irresponsible n wayward . And prayer points r always raised ƒoя such: who wano live with such stigma?

3) the Comparison factor: all your friends r married with kids, wud you rather be left out? Is d cloak of darkness cast on your face in form of ugliness? Is your middle name 'ashoebi'( wor ever da means) ? Or chief bridesmaid?

4) there lies a chronological sequence the gurl child life follows: move from home to som College, after college back home, until d right oηε comes calling and she moves in with him! Bliv ♏ԑ, no parent/ gurl wud ß api to accommodate/stay-in ƒoя more than 2years.

5) then there is d company factor. You Can chose not to marry. You can shöp ƒoя alpha sperm and do d insert shyte, you can walk d adoption lane and hv kids however. While you get serviced @ random or вч a singülar regular. You can ενεη swing d idontneedamanlane and carry your JoyToy about in your bag or fixed finely inbtw your legs(multiple orgs! Oh swit heavens!)

But when the time comes, all dose kids wud get married and live you. And your pseudo company wud evaporate. They can't ενεη Give you d warmth only a man's body brings when it rains n d night get cold(I'm not on about s3x here)

What wud be of you in your old age when your heirs turn gray and you need someone to help you pick? Ωнo wud be there to support those fance boobs now wen dey go flat and fearful?

Please ravel in your prime but don't you ever lay aside d fact that company in old age is a rare commodity only your heartthrob can afford .

You support his once upon a time JoyRod, he supports your once upon a time confident boobs...company, sharing n caring

Who wudnt be obsessed?

Ενεη d whytes r, ïf not, why wud a woman have had like 10 failed marriages, yet in her old age, she still yearn ƒoя oηε last oηε?

Ravel in your prime but don't you ever forget.............

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by biolabee(m): 10:22pm On Apr 02, 2013
HARDDON: Having gone tru most of the responses here, i can't but smh

Haw we soo miss d core and therefore d essence is lost within d shallowness of our minds and blatant ignorance of d truth.

Marriage was instituted by God. Ƒoя d purpose of the man n wife helping each other out, sharing and caring, procreation but above all , COMPANY... IT IS NOT GUD ƑOЯ THE MAN TO BE ALONE, let us make him a helpmate ......

Comin to d Question @ hand, it actually should be rephrased thus: why iz THE WORLD obsessed with M?

Reasons not far fetched:

1) every religion in d land supports d doctrine of marriage. And Nigerians r A very religious bunch

2) Every gurl not married @ a particular age is termed irresponsible n wayward . And prayer points r always raised ƒoя such: who wano live with such stigma?

3) the Comparison factor: all your friends r married with kids, wud you rather be left out? Is d cloak of darkness cast on your face in form of ugliness? Is your middle name 'ashoebi'( wor ever da means) ? Or chief bridesmaid?

4) there lies a chronological sequence the gurl child life follows: move from home to som College, after college back home, until d right oηε comes calling and she moves in with him! Bliv ♏ԑ, no parent/ gurl wud ß api to accommodate/stay-in ƒoя more than 2years.

5) then there is d company factor. You Can chose not to marry. You can shöp ƒoя alpha sperm and do d insert shyte, you can walk d adoption lane and hv kids however. While you get serviced @ random or вч a singülar regular. You can ενεη swing d idontneedamanlane and carry your JoyToy about in your bag or fixed finely inbtw your legs(multiple orgs! Oh swit heavens!)

But when the time comes, all dose kids wud get married and live you. And your pseudo company wud evaporate. They can't ενεη Give you d warmth only a man's body brings when it rains n d night get cold(I'm not on about s3x here)

What wud be of you in your old age when your heirs turn gray and you need someone to help you pick? Ωнo wud be there to support those fance boobs now wen dey go flat and fearful?

Please ravel in your prime but don't you ever lay aside d fact that company in old age is a rare commodity only your heartthrob can afford .

You support his once upon a time JoyRod, he supports your once upon a time confident boobs...company, sharing n caring

Who wudnt be obsessed?

Ενεη d whytes r, ïf not, why wud a woman have had like 10 failed marriages, yet in her old age, she still yearn ƒoя oηε last oηε?

1000+ Likes
Excellent post
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by HARDDON: 10:48pm On Apr 02, 2013
biolabee:

1000+ Likes
Excellent post

Ʈ♓ªƞƘ§ gee
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by miredia(m): 12:42am On Apr 03, 2013
Sorry, the lady in question isn't pretty, sophisticated or suave. What's the hype about? She looks like a comic character.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by Nobody: 2:03am On Apr 03, 2013

Reasons not far fetched:

Who wudnt be obsessed?

master of intelligence
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by idontgiveafuck(f): 9:57am On Apr 03, 2013
Hugoboi:

My being Igbo makes a whole lot. A well raised Igbo girl will never descend into such sewers of ridiculousty. All the gutter talk and cussing is just too alien. People stereotype Igbos cos of this kind of nonsense. You are too young to exhibit this level of paranoid schizophrenia. I recommend counselling. My two cents!!

obuna ibu ezigbo nwa afo, i ga ekwu otu ahu. so people should attack me and i should just watch them and fold my hand... odiegwu. if that is what you would do oh gbasara gi.

if you are really igbo please translate the igbo part.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by idontgiveafuck(f): 9:59am On Apr 03, 2013
miredia: Sorry, the lady in question isn't pretty, sophisticated or suave. What's the hype about? She looks like a comic character.

lmao... hater grin grin grin.
you wish you were half of me
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by Hugoboi(m): 11:16am On Apr 03, 2013
idontgiveafuck:

obuna ibu ezigbo nwa afo, i ga ekwu otu ahu. so people should attack me and i should just watch them and fold my hand... odiegwu. if that is what you would do oh gbasara gi.

if you are really igbo please translate the igbo part.

Abum nwa afo Igbo mana atughim anya na nwata nwanyi igbo azuru ofuma gana ekwu udi okwu na esigi n'onu aputa. Enwere ihe ndi bekee n'akpo self control. ebe anyi no bu cyberspace. Ana esi na ulo mara mma puo iro. Kwusi inye onwe gi aha ojoo.
PS: gbalia wepu foto gi ahu.Odighi mma ile anya.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by Hugoboi(m): 11:17am On Apr 03, 2013

Reasons not far fetched:

Who wudnt be obsessed?

REAL TALK
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by oyin50(f): 1:18pm On Apr 03, 2013
idontgiveafuck:

lmao... hater grin grin grin.
you wish you were half of me
if that is this dude's spouse or GF i see up there u have nothing close madam. I mean nothing not even an ounce close with all due respect ma.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by idontgiveafuck(f): 4:16pm On Apr 03, 2013
oyin50: if that is this dude's spouse or GF i see up there u have nothing close madam. I mean nothing not even an ounce close with all due respect ma.

both of ya'll can't even beat me on my worst day. Go and park somewhere jare... you look like a kid if that's even you. Both of you chicks don't compare to the chicks esteem i break everyday LMFAO.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by idontgiveafuck(f): 4:21pm On Apr 03, 2013
Hugoboi:

Abum nwa afo Igbo mana atughim anya na nwata nwanyi igbo azuru ofuma gana ekwu udi okwu na esigi n'onu aputa. Enwere ihe ndi bekee n'akpo self control. ebe anyi no bu cyberspace. Ana esi na ulo mara mma puo iro. Kwusi inye onwe gi aha ojoo.
PS: gbalia wepu foto gi ahu.Odighi mma ile anya.

nna owero ihe mere photom... i like it, don't mean everybody will. Those who don't should look the other way.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by SisiKill1: 4:26pm On Apr 03, 2013
Okay....ENOUGH ALREADY!!

Come on guys...this has gone long enough. I know how appealing the urge to have the last word is but this can't go on. Where does it end?! When will it end?!!

There is no doubt in my mind that all the parties involved in this back and forth are so far from these internet gangsta persona they are portraying here so where is it coming from? Why put so much hard work into being something y'all aren't?!!

Haba! That energy could be channeled doing something else...not asking y'all to go all kumbaya but please STOP! STOP! JUST STOP!!!

Jeez!!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by oyin50(f): 6:22pm On Apr 03, 2013
idontgiveafuck:

both of ya'll can't even beat me on my worst day. Go and park somewhere jare... you look like a kid if that's even you. Both of you chicks don't compare to the chicks esteem i break everyday LMFAO.
o.k
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by idontgiveafuck(f): 8:59pm On Apr 03, 2013
I have been wanting to stop... but keep getting mouth lashed from left to right from people who don't even know me, people who do not know how to criticize but yet come on my page the show the whole nairaland how miserable their life is. I guess ADA is in the mind of a lot of people as you can see. I have continuously told them if they do not like my page they can go and make their own... haba. yet they do not want to hearken to my words of advice. YES ADA is very important, keep proving my point
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Apr 03, 2013
Ummmm. . .ok!
Ummmm. . .right!
So. . .errr . .is this what the thread morphed into??

Hmmm. . .Interesting!
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by idontgiveafuck(f): 1:12am On Apr 04, 2013
style$co:

Smh.
I wish I had the time to exchange words with you.

nna eh... i did not know that nairaland had so much people with the ego of an unborn baby, an ego that has been brought to nothing. And so they come here to make up for it. LMAO, May God help these lost souls. We need to pray for them... society has given up on them.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by Vansnickers: 1:42am On Apr 04, 2013
grin grin

Don't worry OP; you're sexy , unfortunately you're also a Dumb@ss.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by idontgiveafuck(f): 2:37am On Apr 04, 2013
Van snickers: grin grin

Don't worry OP; you're sexy , unfortunately you're also a Dumb@ss.

lmao i am intelligent and beautiful. That might be to much for you to swallow wink
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by Nobody: 3:13am On Apr 04, 2013
Seems Like Ghanaians May Have Them Beat

It Often Seems Like Every Ghanaian Female Page I Click on Has Tons of Wedding Photo Albums

And So Does her Friends..

Her Friends
Friends......

And So On......

These Overly Religious Cats try to slap a 2 dollar ring on that Finger so they can slide up all inside that Wet Fishy Nana

Without Disgracing or Upsetting "Oh Heavenly Father"....The Almighty Fabricated One

Nothing More, Nothing Less.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by GraceBestowed(f): 11:09am On Apr 04, 2013
~ comment deleted ~
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by Nobody: 11:21am On Apr 04, 2013
GraceBestowed: [size=12pt][color=#CD3700][font=American Typewriter] I'm with Sisi_Kill on this one. I don't think it's fair to go on a feeding frenzy, and attack the OP! I've followed this topic for a while, and all of a sudden, people come out of nowhere, in an attempt to bully, to insult, or 'like' posts that are extremely derogatory towards her.

I don't think Sisikill expressed support for one side over the other. She just said everyone should stop already.

Just saying.

IMO this thread should be closed. Unfortunately the mod who was trying to do her job has been bullied off the thread.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18)

Name A Parenting Trait From Your Parents You Would Never Emulate / Husband Chases Out His Wife And Daughter Over Inability To Have Male Child. PICS / Odebunmi Ashabi Celebrates Her Quadruplets 1st Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.