Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,994 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? (24985 Views)

Maybe Am Naive And Obsess / Am Confused With Marriage. Pls, Help!!! / Gold Diggers Are Driving Me Crazy With Marriage Proposals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Mar 11, 2013
hey! coogar and adabeke...u guys should let dis slide...get over it as adults pls
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by coogar: 10:44pm On Mar 11, 2013
adabeke12:
nna mehn see me see trouble. u bring your negativity come for my thread. u no no say craze pass craze? i dey my own jeje. nd i'm pretty sure my name is like music to your ears but plz stop jerkiiing of to my picture u will run out of sperm nd blood. i don't need to go to church there is GOD IN MY HOUSE. i don't need a husbandi i'm too young for dat nonsense. i might get married wen i'm 40. i choose wen i want to get married capish? obsess over nigerians? u dey sure your thinking faculty dey intact? i'm cool.... don't look for my trouble and i wont look for yours simple azz that.

you don't own a fücking thread......
next time, think hard before putting up a thread - you are entitled to your opinion but don't abuse the privilege.....
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by adabeke12(f): 10:50pm On Mar 11, 2013
[quote author=coogar]

you don't own a fücking thread......
next time, think hard before putting up a thread - you are entitled to your opinion but don't abuse the privilege.....[/quote}

i own a fuckiing thread if i say so. the only privileges here is you talking to me. i can put up any thread i feel like if u don't like it U SHOULD SAY THIS ON TO THE NEXT ONE. u have every right to not like something but don't come at me wrong... a lot of ppl on this forum think they can attack ppl nd go scotch free... not me oh. DO ME I GO DO U WORSE. end of discussion.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by coogar: 10:52pm On Mar 11, 2013
adabeke12:
i own a fuckiing thread if i say so. the only privileges here is you talking to me. i can put up any thread i feel like if u don't like u should say this on the next one. u have every right to not like something but don't come at me wrong... a lot of ppl on this forum think they can attack ppl nd go scotch free... not me oh. DO ME I GO DO U WORSE. end of discussion.

oh yeah - end of discussion!
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by obowunmi(m): 11:52pm On Mar 11, 2013
adabeke12: Every tyme marry marry marry! mschewwww. Everyone is not meant to be married oh! tongue

good question.

1. It's cultural
2. There are many unmarried women so don't worry yourself - you may need to start a fan club soon.
3. Don't worry yourself, even married men and women commit adultery, so there is hope at some point.

Nothing wrong with choosing to be alone but there will come a point, where you want to enjoy your life with a partner, when that time comes, may God grant you the wisdom to choose wisely and correctly because marrying the wrong person is very dangerous. **drops mic**
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by adabeke12(f): 12:12am On Mar 12, 2013
obowunmi:

good question.

1. It's cultural
2. There are many unmarried women so don't worry yourself - you may need to start a fan club soon.
3. Don't worry yourself, even married men and women commit adultery, so there is hope at some point.

Nothing wrong with choosing to be alone but there will come a point, where you want to enjoy your life with a partner, when that time comes, may God grant you the wisdom to choose wisely and correctly because marrying the wrong person is very dangerous. **drops mic**

thanks for your input.
well... i think one can keep dating and keep themselves busy by serving humanity.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by obowunmi(m): 12:27am On Mar 12, 2013
adabeke12:

thanks for your input.
well... i think one can keep dating and keep themselves busy by serving humanity.

Sure, Choice. wink
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by TableLeg(m): 12:33am On Mar 12, 2013
Here we go again ..........
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by adabeke12(f): 12:45am On Mar 12, 2013
obowunmi:

Sure, Choice. wink

yep smiley
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by Nobody: 12:48am On Mar 12, 2013
Table Leg :
Here we go again ..........

Im obsessed with this guy undecided
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by TableLeg(m): 1:11am On Mar 12, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Im obsessed with this guy undecided

Why?
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by Nobody: 1:28am On Mar 12, 2013
Table Leg :

Why?

You know why wink
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by TableLeg(m): 1:29am On Mar 12, 2013
SniperInADiaper:
You know why wink
kiss
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by TableLeg(m): 1:32am On Mar 12, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

You know why wink
You little flirt............
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by obowunmi(m): 1:33am On Mar 12, 2013
See as una don hijack the thread...abeg carry ya toasting offline. tongue tongue
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by TableLeg(m): 1:34am On Mar 12, 2013
obowunmi: See as una don hijack the thread...abeg carry ya toasting offline. tongue tongue
Shuuuuuuush homie!
Take a back seat
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by adabeke12(f): 1:35am On Mar 12, 2013
obowunmi: See as una don hijack the thread...abeg carry ya toasting offline. tongue tongue

plz listen to him
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by TableLeg(m): 1:37am On Mar 12, 2013
adabeke12:

plz listen to him

undecided
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by obowunmi(m): 1:38am On Mar 12, 2013
adabeke12:

plz listen to him

Ada, shey na your picture be that? me sef, I wan do toasting tinz. Gurl you fynnee....hotdamnn kiss kiss kiss
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by adabeke12(f): 1:55am On Mar 12, 2013
obowunmi:

Ada, shey na your picture be that? me sef, I wan do toasting tinz. Gurl you fynnee....hotdamnn kiss kiss kiss
lool. yes it is my picshure. you wan toast me? plz don't burn me... handle with care wink
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by Nobody: 1:57am On Mar 12, 2013
adabeke12:
lool. yes it is my picshure. you wan toast me? plz don't burn me... handle with care wink

Derailment in action cool
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by adabeke12(f): 2:03am On Mar 12, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Derailment in action cool

well... it is my thread. so i believe i can n e thing i plz wink
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by Nobody: 2:20am On Mar 12, 2013
adabeke12:

CFCfan still dey o. cheesy
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by Nobody: 2:22am On Mar 12, 2013
adabeke12:

well... it is my thread. so i believe i can n e thing i plz wink

Badt gurl grin
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by adabeke12(f): 2:49am On Mar 12, 2013
CFCfan:

CFCfan still dey o. cheesy

lol i na to mu ochi.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by eforce: 4:10am On Mar 12, 2013
marriage is good for companionship, procreation and love. Marriage has so many pressures but being single after a while loses all it;s pleasures. The only thing that makes marriage bad is when you marry the wrong person.

Here are a list of people you shouldn't marry
http://www.elijahforce..com/2013/02/8-ladies-to-never-marry.html
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by Nobody: 4:11am On Mar 12, 2013
adabeke12:

lol i na to mu ochi.

Daalu cool
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by obowunmi(m): 4:32am On Mar 12, 2013
adabeke12:

will handle with all the care in the world - will even put butter, whip cream, and jam on it. kiss kiss

what is on your mind right now?
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by tpia5: 4:43am On Mar 12, 2013
eforce: marriage is good for companionship, procreation and love. Marriage has so many pressures but being single after a while loses all it;s pleasures. The only thing that makes marriage bad is when you marry the wrong person.

Here are a list of people you shouldn't marry
http://www.elijahforce..com/2013/02/8-ladies-to-never-marry.html

why dont you post the list here.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by adabeke12(f): 4:54am On Mar 12, 2013
obowunmi:

will handle with all the care in the world - will even put butter, whip cream, and jam on it. kiss kiss

what is on your mind right now?

u will put jam on wht... i go tell ur mama grin
hmmm i'm thinking abt taking my calc,bio,and cna exam grin
i'm pretty stressed right now... need a stress reliever smiley
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by Nobody: 5:01am On Mar 12, 2013
@Adabeke: foto gi maranma.

Eziokwu, I bu ezigbo asanwa.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by adabeke12(f): 5:23am On Mar 12, 2013
CFCfan: @Adabeke: foto gi maranma.

Eziokwu, I bu ezigbo asanwa.

dalu oh... i appreciate it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19)

South African Lady Collects Her Husband’s Car From A Side Chic / How Do You Turn Down Someone's Food Without Offending Them?? / How Much Should A Potential Nigerian Husband Earn?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.