Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,740 members, 7,837,689 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? - Family (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? (25040 Views)

Maybe Am Naive And Obsess / Am Confused With Marriage. Pls, Help!!! / Gold Diggers Are Driving Me Crazy With Marriage Proposals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by GraceBestowed(f): 11:30am On Apr 04, 2013
~ comment deleted ~
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by Nobody: 11:44am On Apr 04, 2013
GraceBestowed:

If no one attacks the OP, she wouldn't feel the need to respond. That's how all this is going to stop.

It can stop by all parties not inflaming things unnecessarily. This is a public forum. OP's are being disagreed with all over the forum everyday and will continue to be disagreed with.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by idontgiveafuck(f): 4:44pm On Apr 04, 2013
ileobatojo:

It can stop by all parties not inflaming things unnecessarily. This is a public forum. OP's are being disagreed with all over the forum everyday and will continue to be disagreed with.

My brother disagreeing is one thing, criticizing with insults is another. I never said we should all be singing kumbaya... but it seems that most nigerians are hostile.

i.e if i don't have peace you to will not have peace. From the responses i got it seems i struck alot of nerves. To me that makes me know that my assumptions and thoughts were valid. This topic has gone beyond being obsess with marriage, i have also learned that some people just love to be wrong and would pull out anything to support their claims.

In my state of residence most nigerians stay away from each other regardless of tribe because of things like this. They sometimes even deny that they are nigerians so that they would not be bothered by sociopaths, people who don't have their best interest at heart, and gossipers.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by LordReed(m): 9:53pm On Apr 04, 2013
idontgiveafuck:

My brother disagreeing is one thing, criticizing with insults is another. I never said we should all be singing kumbaya... but it seems that most nigerians are hostile.

i.e if i don't have peace you to will not have peace. From the responses i got it seems i struck alot of nerves. To me that makes me know that my assumptions and thoughts were valid. This topic has gone beyond being obsess with marriage, i have also learned that some people just love to be wrong and would pull out anything to support their claims.

In my state of residence most nigerians stay away from each other regardless of tribe because of things like this. They sometimes even deny that they are nigerians so that they would not be bothered by sociopaths, people who don't have their best interest at heart, and gossipers.

You yourself are an insulting person. I criticized your post and you proceeded to insult me so I believe you are only attracting your type.

Maybe because you still new to the NL scene but I hope you'll learn that the "insult battles" while seemingly fun are not really for mature minds to engage in.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by idontgiveafuck(f): 10:17pm On Apr 04, 2013
Lord_Reed:

You yourself are an insulting person. I criticized your post and you proceeded to insult me so I believe you are only attracting your type.

Maybe because you still new to the NL scene but I hope you'll learn that the "insult battles" while seemingly fun are not really for mature minds to engage in.

are you reading the same thing i am reading? Go back to your first second and third comment on my page then come back again. I detest liars.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by LordReed(m): 6:15am On Apr 05, 2013
idontgiveafuck:

are you reading the same thing i am reading? Go back to your first second and third comment on my page then come back again. I detest liars.

Quote me and show where I insulted you.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by alorauzoms(m): 10:38am On Apr 05, 2013
adabeke12: Every tyme marry marry marry! mschewwww. Everyone is not meant to be married oh! tongue

Abi....d tin tire prsn ooo.thought its kinda important in dis our clime
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by Hugoboi(m): 3:39pm On Apr 05, 2013
What a waste of bandwidth. This thread should be closed already!!!
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by idontgiveafuck(f): 6:08pm On Apr 05, 2013
Hugoboi: What a waste of bandwidth. This thread should be closed already!!!

plz do not worry abt my thread.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Apr 05, 2013
idontgiveafuck:

plz do not worry abt my thread.

Nawaooh!!!this people no fit leave you alone??well,with that alluring pics of yours,how can they?lol!
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by idontgiveafuck(f): 10:08pm On Apr 05, 2013
byvan:

Nawaooh!!!this people no fit leave you alone??well,with that alluring pics of yours,how can they?lol!

lol... nne, i don tire. The hatred is saddening.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by obowunmi(m): 2:56am On Apr 06, 2013
how this thread has managed to stay open without being locked is beyond me....
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by idontgiveafuck(f): 3:07am On Apr 06, 2013
obowunmi: how this thread has managed to stay open without being locked is beyond me....

my thread should remain open plz. ah ah
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by Nobody: 9:56am On Apr 06, 2013
Expressing undue hatred is an act majority of Nigerian population has perfected,just don't let them get under your skin.Let's blame it on the scorching Naija sun,biko hapu ndia,gbazia ha nkiti.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by idontgiveafuck(f): 8:59pm On Apr 06, 2013
byvan: Expressing undue hatred is an act majority of Nigerian population has perfected,just don't let them get under your skin.Let's blame it on the scorching Naija sun,biko hapu ndia,gbazia ha nkiti.

ok nne.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by AlyricistLaura: 10:03pm On Apr 13, 2013
idontgiveafuck: GOD PUNISH YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY!!!
fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu u stupppppiddddd bitchhhh. you are fuckkkkinggg waisting yourrrr time. u fuckkking insultedddd but yet cannot stand by your wordzzz bitch? do u even know the definition of demented? look into the dictionary and you will find your name next to it. I don't blame u it is your parents i blame, ur dad forgot to tell u that u were a mistake and a waste of sperm? please i have never seen where a man gets jealous of a woman. I HOPE YOU ARE NOT TURNING GAY!!!! YOU ARE IN NO WHERE UP TO PAR TALKLESS OF THE SHIITTT EXCRETING FROM YOUR MOUTH. HOW CAN YOU BE JEALOUS OF A BEAUTIFUL INTELLIGENT IGBO WOMAN Are the girls in your tribe that senseless and useless? Damn it most really be a shame. I see your insecurities are eating you up!!! your talking about having an intelligent conversation? u sound like a raging bull about to be slaughtered for meat. I know you and most nigerians alike detest the truth, but oh fuckkkkinnggg well the truth is going to be said wether you or anyone likes it or not maggot.

May thunder fire you and your children both born and unborn ode. I can present myself how ever the fuckkk i want online. like i said to the bastard liking your post if you don't like this thread go and make your own you scallywag. you think you have a thinking faculty? If you do then OSAMA BIN LADEN was the smartest person to ever walk on the face of this earth. How the fuckkk is someone suppose to have an intellectual conversation when people like you come to a thread that i created and start insulting me? This jargon u spew from your mouth show how shortsighted you are. From what you wrote it seems you suffer from a severe case of jealousy and envy. And as we all know that is what kills most Nigerians. I adabekee do not need to articulate anything to a rift raft like yourself. Darling you are not of the same caliber as me.

A dimwit like yourself seeking for attention should thoroughly ponder or contemplate what it is that you are going to write, whether it pertains to the topic at hand or you just want to show how jealous you are. I'm pretty sure your already deteriorating brain would not be able to comprehend that. A lot Nigerians(i hope only on Nairaland) claim to be intelligent but lack the commonsense factor. What will it benefit a man to be semi-book smart but lacks in being well rounded? I have also noticed those who claim to be brilliant and try to put other people down are the ugliest people on the face of this planet, the scums of the earth, the ones who people seeing them would instantly go blind. please stop suffering from a bruised ego... i'm pretty sure there are girls and guys here that can help you mend it.

oh... i see you and boilhead are yoorogba to. Ewoo that explains everything. lmpao, tribalistic mugus
Refrain from commenting on my pg. If you do not like this topic or its' content you are free to make your own... it wont cost you anything but to critically think.

May thunder fire you and your children both born and unborn ode. I can present myself how ever the fuckkk i want online. like i said to the bastard liking your post if you don't like this thread go and make your own you scallywag. you think you have a thinking faculty? If you do then OSAMA BIN LADEN was the smartest person to ever walk on the face of this earth. How the fuckkk is someone suppose to have an intellectual conversation when people like you come to a thread that i created and start insulting me? This jargon u spew from your mouth show how shortsighted you are. From what you wrote it seems you suffer from a severe case of jealousy and envy. And as we all know that is what kills most Nigerians. I adabekee do not need to articulate anything to a rift raft like yourself. Darling you are not of the same caliber as me.

A dimwit like yourself seeking for attention should thoroughly ponder or contemplate what it is that you are going to write, whether it pertains to the topic at hand or you just want to show how jealous you are. I'm pretty sure your already deteriorating brain would not be able to comprehend that. A lot Nigerians(i hope only on Nairaland) claim to be intelligent but lack the commonsense factor. What will it benefit a man to be semi-book smart but lacks in being well rounded? I have also noticed those who claim to be brilliant and try to put other people down are the ugliest people on the face of this planet, the scums of the earth, the ones who people seeing them would instantly go blind. please stop suffering from a bruised ego... i'm pretty sure there are girls and guys here that can help you mend it.

oh... i see you and boilhead are yoorogba to. Ewoo that explains everything. lmpao, tribalistic mugus
Refrain from commenting on my pg. If you do not like this topic or its' content you are free to make your own... it wont cost you anything but to critically think.

idontgiveafuck:

fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu u stupppppiddddd bitchhhh. you are fuckkkkinggg waisting yourrrr time. u fuckkking insultedddd but yet cannot stand by your wordzzz bitch? do u even know the definition of demented? look into the dictionary and you will find your name next to it. I don't blame u it is your parents i blame, ur dad forgot to tell u that u were a mistake and a waste of sperm? please i have never seen where a man gets jealous of a woman. I HOPE YOU ARE NOT TURNING GAY!!!! YOU ARE IN NO WHERE UP TO PAR TALKLESS OF THE SHIITTT EXCRETING FROM YOUR MOUTH. HOW CAN YOU BE JEALOUS OF A BEAUTIFUL INTELLIGENT IGBO WOMAN Are the girls in your tribe that senseless and useless? Damn it most really be a shame. I see your insecurities are eating you up!!! your talking about having an intelligent conversation? u sound like a raging bull about to be slaughtered for meat. I know you and most nigerians alike detest the truth, but oh fuckkkkinnggg well the truth is going to be said wether you or anyone likes it or not maggot.

volumptuos_babe: LOL ITS OBVIOUS SHYMEXX AND ROYAL ARE SAME PERSON. IF YOU THINK ABOUT IT. ROYAL COMES AND SHYMEXXX DISAPPEARS ALSO THEY SPEAK VERY SIMILARLY EXCEPT ROYAL USES HIGHLIGHTS. PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ NIGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA BABAYLON YOU HAVE FAILED THIS FORUM. ALWAYS ON DAVES ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SEEKING ATTENTION

volumptuos_babe: YES ROYAL YOU MADE A BIG MISTAKE BECAUSE YOU KEPT REPEATING SAME STUFF USING YOUR ALTERNATE ACCOUNTS. I NOTICED A TREEEND LMFAO SIMILAR WORDS THEN WHEN YOU STARTED BOTH AND ALMOST CONSTANTLY ABT THIS FAKE ACCOUNT THING THEN BOOOYA. BINGO.

volumptuos_babe: i suspect a even bigger plot that royal/SHYMEXX/otumfour are the same person. royal is always going on abt ghanaian senegambian quuens, he is "tyt" with otumfour. rem the african wedding when he kept going on abt ghanian bride. while shymexx is more undercover. i have ghanaians in my family, ghananains big batty. ghanaian this but undercover. so who the fk are you son

volumptuos_babe: IT GETS BETTER. I WAS THINKING THE OTHER DAY WHATS UP WITH CAMEROONPRIDE AND ROYAL? ITS LIKE HE'S SIDE KICK AND LATELY HERE AND THERE THEY START TO SOUND ALIKE. IF NOT THEN YOU ARE ON ANOTHER LEVEL OF WEIRD. WAKE UP PPL. THINK. GO THROUGH ALL THE THREADS AND THEN JUST START TO SEE SIMILARITIES. FKIN GOONS.

volumptuos_babe: DAVE/shymexx whatever, whoever you are lol you ARE A DARN FOOL. IF YOU WANT TO BE SEPARATE FROM SOMEONE ELSE. DNT GO ON TALKING ABT THE SAME SHIT THAT THE TWO OF YOU OUT OF THE WHOLE Nairaland SEEM TO GO ON ABOUT. AND YOU DEFINATLY TALK THE SAME AND TO MAKE NO BODY EVER THINK THAT YOU ARE SHYMEXX, YOU ALWAYS ON SHYMEXX ASS. WOW WHO WOULD SUSPECT YOU.

volumptuos_babe: SO DAVE AND ROYAL WHATS YOUR OBSESSION WITH ADEBEKE, SUBOMI AND CO COS IN ABT 4 DIFFERENT THREADS BOTH OF YOU KEEP SAYING THE SAME THING. WHY? WHATS UP WITH YOU RUNNING AFTER ALL THE MEN SAYING THEIR PICS ARE FAKE ETC. YOUR FAKE, YOUR PIC IS FAKE, YOU PROBABLY NOT EVEN JAMAICAN. OH ANOTHER CLUE. WHATS UP WITH SHYMEXX AND HIS RASTAFARI AND ROYAL WAIT ARE U A JAMIACAN? GOSH YOU ARE A FOOL. AM DONE. JEEZ. AM SICK TO MY STOMACH WIT ALL THIS SHYT. LET ME ASK YOU THIS? DO YOU ALSO "HATE SEXKILZ" YOU ALSO LIKE GOING ON ABOUT IGBOS' TOO. JEEZ I TELL YA

volumptuos_babe: LOL SHYMEXX RAN AWAY WHEN I SAID I WOULD "EXPOSE HIS PICS" THEN BING ROYAL COMES. FIRST THING REPLYS ABT WEIRDOS AND SHIT. LIKE WTF HE GAVE HIMSELF AWAY RYT THERE. HOW CAN YOU COME A SEC NOW AND NOW EVERYTHING THATS GOING ON TALKING ABT WEIRDOS AND SHIT

adabeke12:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nq_nzU6ug9E

ABEG MAKE UNA COME HELP THIS MAGGOT COME AMERICA OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH............................................ E DEY PAIN NAM FOR BODY SAY I DEY AMERICA..... THIS MUGU WAN DIE!!!!!!!!!!! ABEG HOW DOES THE LOTTERY THINK WORK OH... HELP PLZ!!!!!!!!
THIS POLYGAMIST DOES NOT DESERVE PUSSYYYY HE DESERVES TO BE FUCKKKKKEDDD IN HIS AZZZ BY A BIG BLLLLLLLAAAAAACKKKKKKKK DIIIIIIIICCCCKKKKKKKKKKK.

ABEG MAKE UNA COME HELP THIS MAGGOT COME AMERICA OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH............................................ E DEY PAIN NAM FOR BODY SAY I DEY AMERICA..... THIS MUGU WAN DIE!!!!!!!!!!! ABEG HOW DOES THE LOTTERY THINK WORK OH... HELP PLZ!!!!!!!!
THIS POLYGAMIST DOES NOT DESERVE PUSSYYYY HE DESERVES TO BE FUCKKKKKEDDD IN HIS AZZZ BY A BIG BLLLLLLLAAAAAACKKKKKKKK DIIIIIIIICCCCKKKKKKKKKKK.

Quite Possibly, One of The Most Immensely Disturbed, Mentally Unstable, Emotionally Erratic Individual Psychotic, I have ever Encountered In all my Time of Writing.

Strangely Enough, I am Quite Fascinated.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by biolabee(m): 10:56pm On Apr 13, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:
Quite Possibly, One of The Most Immensely Disturbed, Mentally Unstable, Emotionally Erratic Individual Psychotic, I have ever Encountered In all my Time of Writing.

Strangely Enough, I am Quite Fascinated.

This dude you are funny but this will surely be a saga to rival Tristan and Isolde\
#siddonlook
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by idontgiveafuck(f): 12:43am On Apr 14, 2013
yooooooooooooooooooooooooo, i am sitting here roflmao right now. nairaland has gone gaga. voluptuous babez was going in breee. Hold up royal what are you now insinuating? i don tire for nairaland oh. una no wan person to hear word
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by AlyricistLaura: 12:48am On Apr 14, 2013
idontgiveafuck: yooooooooooooooooooooooooo, i am sitting here roflmao right now. nairaland has gone gaga. voluptuous babez was going in breee. Hold up royal what are you now insinuating? i don tire for nairaland oh. una no wan person to hear word

Yeah, She was Definitely Going In.......

Great Detective Work, I am Surprised someone would be clever enough to realize the theme of the writer.

The Writer, which is I{~Eye~}Who creates alternate personas and small little characters.

Hence the reason why i only type in Colored Italics on my Main Persona, while my other created characters type in plain font.

That woman is pretty smart to have figured out my Universe of Creation.

I am not insinuating anything, Just Paying Homage wink
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by AlyricistLaura: 12:59am On Apr 14, 2013
I'm Like Stan Lee up in this Biitch.....

#Marvel

I created a Universe Full of Various Characters and Portraits embodying many personalities and traits

Shymexx is nothing more than One of the Many Myriad of Characters i Created, a "Bullied" Victim so to speak.

*Says Hello to the Guest List*

Anyway, Nice Meeting you Young Lady.

.....I am.....Writer, a Very Prolific One.

An Extraordinary★Writer★

R★O★Y★A★L★
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by adabeke12(f): 12:59am On Apr 14, 2013
so many questions are popping in my head right now.
so u call insult paying homage? angry
so was she right about you and shymexx?
are you sure you are pro dark skin woman?

damn you are a badazz nigger if that is really true. so u were the one sending me emails?
if u really created that shymexx the what did we converse about?
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by AlyricistLaura: 1:00am On Apr 14, 2013
adabeke12: so many questions are popping in my head right now.
so u call insult paying homage? angry
so was she right about you and shymexx?
are you sure you are pro dark skin woman?

Yes, I am Pro Dark Women.

I adore Dark Gorgeous Women With Shiny Black Tones.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by adabeke12(f): 1:05am On Apr 14, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:

Yes, I am Pro Dark Women.

I adore Dark Gorgeous Women With Shiny Black Tones.

i don't believe you at all.
what did me and shymexx talk about outside of nairaland?
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by AlyricistLaura: 1:06am On Apr 14, 2013
wink....... kiss Bye Babii
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by adabeke12(f): 1:10am On Apr 14, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:
wink....... kiss Bye Babii

lmao you r cray
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by AlyricistLaura: 1:53am On Apr 14, 2013
Sitting on my Face?....lol

You edited the Comment?...LmL

Nah Yo, I am Only Royal.

You've seen my Pics, That's who i am.

Sitting on my Face is All Good, As long as it's Funky the way i like it.

Be Careful Though, I am a Very Untrustworthy Individual.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by adabeke12(f): 2:16am On Apr 14, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:
Sitting on my Face?....lol

You edited the Comment?...LmL

Nah Yo, I am Only Royal.

You've seen my Pics, That's who i am.

Sitting on my Face is All Good, As long as it's Funky the way i like it.

Be Careful Though, I am a Very Untrustworthy Individual.

lmaooooooo, u caught that? i didnt see u here when i wrote it. u got me thinking u r somebody else. i have never seen your picz b4.... or i think i did. but i am not sure. y are you untrustworthy?
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by AlyricistLaura: 2:32am On Apr 14, 2013
adabeke12:

lmaooooooo, u caught that? i didnt see u here when i wrote it. u got me thinking u r somebody else. i have never seen your picz b4.... or i think i did. but i am not sure. y are you untrustworthy?

Every Woman who has ever caught emotional feelings for me throughout my entire life, has always gotten hurt.

It's the Story Of My Life.

My Personality is Perplexing, I am an Enigma....And I Deeply Advise you To Stay Away From Me.

Seeing as how my Ingenious Creative Writing Ability is Always Cryptic, and Very Difficult to Decipher or Predict.

Your offer to Sit Upon my Face is all well in good, if you currently reside in the New York/ New Jersey Area.

However once i fhuck you, i probably won't speak to you nor answer your calls again.

Unless, It is Really... [size=14pt]Really[/size] Good...

You can't handle me young lady, You May Be Crazy....But My Insanities Supersede Advanced Reasoning

I am an Inexplicable, Obscure Being

Now you go run along and play with the younger little boys.....Ok?

Stay away from Me, I am a Nutter. kiss
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by adabeke12(f): 2:47am On Apr 14, 2013
i was only joking about sitting on your face et no i do not want to frick you tongue
but i have to say you are indeed interesting though grin.
you still have not told me the conversation me and shymexx had
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by AlyricistLaura: 2:51am On Apr 14, 2013
adabeke12: i was only joking about sitting on your face et no i do not want to frick you tongue

By The Way, You wouldn't happen to know the Young Lady Who Wrote all that Crazy Stuff Above Would you?

Possibly a Friend of Yours?...

.......She's very Interesting as Well... grin
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by AlyricistLaura: 2:54am On Apr 14, 2013
The Most Bizarre Comment of Them All...

"What AA, Would be Interested In Ghanaians and SeneGambians"......

A Very Puzzling Statement.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by otele(m): 2:55am On Apr 14, 2013
adabeke12: i was only joking about sitting on your face et no i do not want to frick you tongue
Ada if alyricist/Laura doesn't want you, I am dying for you cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19)

Cussons Baby Moment: Parents Accuse Organisers Of Favouritism And Exploitation / Name A Parenting Trait From Your Parents You Would Never Emulate / Husband Chases Out His Wife And Daughter Over Inability To Have Male Child. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.