Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,089 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? (24997 Views)

Maybe Am Naive And Obsess / Am Confused With Marriage. Pls, Help!!! / Gold Diggers Are Driving Me Crazy With Marriage Proposals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by dayokanu(m): 9:06pm On Mar 11, 2013
adabeke12:

Is that wat ur girlfriend does? Nd by the aint u a tribalist? If u r, u need to get out of my thread.

Tribalist? whats that? maybe you are mixing me with someone else. Get out of your thread onto your bed is a very great idea
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by coogar: 9:06pm On Mar 11, 2013
adabeke12:
Darling more grease to ur elbow. If u really think men rule thing. Every thing on earth is feminine, even the so called penisss. The penisss is soft before it gets hard right? Trust me I will get married wen I feel like it. Thanks but no thanks.

lmao @ everything in the world is feminine?
if the pënis is feminine, how come you don't have one dangling between your legs? grin cheesy na people like you dey do sex change after the age of 40.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by adabeke12(f): 9:10pm On Mar 11, 2013
coogar:

if the pënis is feminine, how come you don't have one dangling between your legs? grin cheesy na people like you dey do sex change after the age of 40.

Darling u need to educate your self. When u know who u r. Wat exactly ur purpose is in life then u will as confident as I am
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by coogar: 9:14pm On Mar 11, 2013
adabeke12:

Darling u need to educate your self. When u know who u r. Wat exactly ur purpose is in life then u will as confident as I am

if you are confident in yourself, you wouldn't even put this post up in the first place. all you girls with failed relationships and failed proposals quickly turn around and insult the institution of marriage because your fiancé broke your heart........who are you fooling?

this is akin to a refused visa applicant or a deportee claiming nigeria is the best place to live or the usual "there's no place like home". it's total nonsense. without a man, you wouldn't even be on this planet to start with. you would probably be a pit latrine in a village where labourers explode their fecal matter.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by adabeke12(f): 9:16pm On Mar 11, 2013
coogar:

Damn u keep wishing all this shitt. Lmfao dnt jealous me oh... U might end up killing urself
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by tpia5: 9:19pm On Mar 11, 2013
adabeke12:

Thanks, I will

just let us know when desperation starts setting in. undecided
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by adabeke12(f): 9:19pm On Mar 11, 2013
Ok so war don start. Shey b u wan fight? u want to fuckkkk me? Bcuz we can get it started u old as hag
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by coogar: 9:19pm On Mar 11, 2013
adabeke12:
Damn u keep wishing all this shitt. Lmfao dnt jealous me oh... U might end up killing urself

don't get ahead of yourself, shorty - you have nothing to be jealous of!!!
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by adabeke12(f): 9:20pm On Mar 11, 2013
tpia@:

just let us know when desperation starts setting in. undecided

It wont. Thanks for acting like u care. Byeeee
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by adabeke12(f): 9:21pm On Mar 11, 2013
coogar:

don't get ahead of yourself, shorty - you have nothing to be jealous of!!!

Lmao coming from a faceless fool? I thought not.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by coogar: 9:29pm On Mar 11, 2013
adabeke12:
Lmao coming from a faceless fool? I thought not.

i reiterate, you have nothing significant to be jealous of.....
rather than worry about the obsession of nigerians, you should find a decent adult class that would improve your penmanship. there's no single evidence you have had any sort of education - formal or informal!
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by adabeke12(f): 9:40pm On Mar 11, 2013
coogar:

rather than worry about the obsession of nigerians, you should find a decent adult class that would improve your penmanship. there's no single evidence you have had any sort of education - formal or informal!

Lmfao u must b in my medulla. u should go eat pig feaces. Jealousy go die oh... Take am easy b4 u loose ur mind... Oh nd ur still faceless. So if u like u can keep kissing nigerian men asses or show urself. But I bet u ur life savings u wouldnt bcuz ur computer might stop working. Nd yes biatchh im in the skool of hardknocks. Get lost.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by biolabee(m): 9:43pm On Mar 11, 2013
OP why this topic na
i thought you were a feminist and did not need men
Men should be punished for their crimes against 'woman'-ity for deceiving poor unmarried ladies

Dont worry Lonely 58 is not far.. just a couple of days
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by adabeke12(f): 9:44pm On Mar 11, 2013
coogar:

Go suck a nigerian mans peniss. I bet that would give u more enlightenment. I write online however the fuckkk I pleases. If u dont like it hang urself.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by biolabee(m): 9:45pm On Mar 11, 2013
adabeke12:

Go suck a nigerian mans ****. I bet that would give u more enlightenment. I write online however the fuckkk I pleases. If u dont like it hang urself.

with a potty mouth to boot
Dont worry the men would come running

Away from you...
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by adabeke12(f): 9:47pm On Mar 11, 2013
biolabee: OP why this topic na
i thought you were a feminist and did not need men
Men should be punished for their crimes against 'woman'-ity for deceiving poor unmarried ladies

Dont worry Lonely 58 is not far.. just a couple of days

I am wat I am. Plz r nigerians that stupid Wen da fuckkk did I state the above wat u stated. Read the post from the beginning and stop drawing false conclusions.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by coogar: 9:47pm On Mar 11, 2013
adabeke12:
Lmfao u must b in my medulla. u should go eat pig feaces. Jealousy go die oh... Take am easy b4 u loose ur mind... Oh nd ur still faceless. So if u like u can keep kissing nigerian men asses or show urself. But I bet u ur life savings u wouldnt bcuz ur computer might stop working. Nd yes biatchh im in the skool of hardknocks. Get lost.

epitome of a prison background!

adabeke12:
Go suck a nigerian mans peniss. I bet that would give u more enlightenment. I write online however the fuckkk I pleases. If u dont like it hang urself.

stiffen your middle finger and sit on it, you unintelligible inbred twãt!
this is what happens when psychiatric hospitals fail in their duties to monitor their patients using the internet. don't worry - nurse nkechi would soon show up to chain you to your bed so you can take your prescriptions for the night!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by adabeke12(f): 9:48pm On Mar 11, 2013
biolabee:

with a potty mouth to boot
Dont worry the men would come running

Lmao its only but a wish.

Away from you...
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by adabeke12(f): 9:52pm On Mar 11, 2013
coogar:

epitome of a prison background!

stiffen your middle finger and sit on it, you unintelligible inbred twãt!
this is what happens when psychiatric hospitals fail in their duties to monitor their patients using the internet. don't worry - nurse nkechi would soon show up to chain you to your bed

so you can take your prescriptions for the
night!

She had better show up soon, bcuz im abt to bite ur head of nd feed it to my doggs. Ur still an ugly muthafucker hiding behind a screen biatchhh! Wanna get buck bitch?? U chose da chic for dat. I would delight in the pleasure of skinning u alive
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by coogar: 9:55pm On Mar 11, 2013
adabeke12:
She had better show up soon, bcuz im abt to bite ur head of nd feed it to my doggs. Ur still an ugly muthafucker hiding behind a screen biatchhh! Wanna get buck bitch?? U chose da chic for dat. I would delight in the pleasure of skinning u alive

let me congratulate you then for signing your own death warrant....
i would do you so bad like a dentist sorting your pap-smear. with a rotten attitude like yours, not even lower animals would locate any interest in you. you are a crack addict that needs to detox.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by adabeke12(f): 9:58pm On Mar 11, 2013
coogar:

i would do you so bad like a dentist sorting your pap-smear. with a rotten attitude like yours, not even lower animals would locate any interest in you. you are a crack addict that needs to detox.

Bitchhh every thing u dey yarn mo make sense show ur face so I can disfigure ur already disfigured face
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by coogar: 10:00pm On Mar 11, 2013
adabeke12:
Bitchhh every thing u dey yarn mo make sense show ur face so I can disfigure ur already disfigured face

if i show my face, you would turn into a pillar of salt!
i am not that guy you want to see - i would reach into your mouth and drag your skeleton out. you only get 2 options if you try me: you cry or you die!
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by biolabee(m): 10:06pm On Mar 11, 2013
adabeke12:

I am wat I am. Plz r nigerians that stupid Wen da fuckkk did I state the above wat u stated. Read the post from the beginning and stop drawing false conclusions.

Are these not your words

https://www.nairaland.com/1216213/fury-woman-forced-cross-line/

adabeke12: you guys are saying she is taking this serious... shiiit i would if it was my bestfriend. nd i feel like ya'll r saying no to revenge bcuz it's a fellow nigerian. Hurt him financially, physically,emotionally, spiritually etc. BREAK THE MAN IN HIM.

nigerians nigerians nigerians! my thing is isnt her family also a victim in this situation. i dont know where ppl r geting that she wants to kill him, she probably loved hard when loving this man. there is a thin line between love and hate. She should DEAL with him. Have no mercy expecially if u loved with all your heart. Have him fall and tramp on his face. Don't cross someone and expect not to be crossed walahi!
when cheating on his wife he also was planning so he would'nt get caught.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by adabeke12(f): 10:10pm On Mar 11, 2013
biolabee:

Are these not your words

https://www.nairaland.com/1216213/fury-woman-forced-cross-line/

That goes for both sexes. If someone cheats fuckkk them up. The same shiiittt goes for women to. I am all for love hard and hate hard
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by adabeke12(f): 10:15pm On Mar 11, 2013
coogar:

if i show my face, you would turn into a pillar of salt!
i am not that guy you want to see - i would reach into your mouth and drag your skeleton out. you only get 2 options if you try me: you cry or you die!

laughing my ass offf. so u r that ugly? i thought u were a hermaphrodite, i didnt know u were a man... u came at me like a woman okpokija. na so men don dey turn gay? i would dig into ur puzzy/dick nd nd remove all your intestines and make you eat and eat it. i no go even gree make u die oh. u eatam till i tell u stop
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by adabeke12(f): 10:19pm On Mar 11, 2013
coogar:

plz keep your peniss to urself. ain't no body want that dry crusty azz shiiit
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by coogar: 10:21pm On Mar 11, 2013
adabeke12:
laughing my ass offf. so u r that ugly? i thought u were a hermaphrodite, i didnt know u were a man... u came at me like a woman okpokija. na so men don dey turn gay? i would dig into ur puzzy/dick nd nd remove all your intestines and make you eat and eat it. i no go even gree make u die oh. u eatam till i tell u stop

i can see there are few missing screws in your brain cover.
adabeke or fuckever name you call yourself - go to church and pray fervently so you can find your husband instead of worrying about the obsession of nigerians. if you continue this path - it can only end one way, in ruins.

adabeke12:
plz keep your peniss to urself. ain't no body want that dry crusty azz shiiit

who would venture near a mental patient?
where's nurse nkechi when you need her to put you to sleep? grin
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Mar 11, 2013
Coogar and Adabeke, amke una sheath your swords. Please let's not 'do' each other cool
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by adabeke12(f): 10:30pm On Mar 11, 2013
coogar:

i can see there are few missing screws in your brain cover.
adabeke or fuckever name you call yourself - go to church and pray fervently so you can find your husband instead of worrying about the obsession of nigerians. if you continue this path - it can only end one way, in ruins.

who would venture near a mental patient?
where's nurse nkechi when you need her to put you to sleep? grin

nna mehn see me see trouble. u bring your negativity come for my thread. u no no say craze pass craze? i dey my own jeje. nd i'm pretty sure my name is like music to your ears but plz stop jerkiiing of to my picture u will run out of sperm nd blood. i don't need to go to church there is GOD IN MY HOUSE. i don't need a husbandi i'm too young for dat nonsense. i might get married wen i'm 40. i choose wen i want to get married capish? obsess over nigerians? u dey sure your thinking faculty dey intact? i'm cool.... don't look for my trouble and i wont look for yours simple azz that.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by adabeke12(f): 10:32pm On Mar 11, 2013
CFCfan: Coogar and Adabeke, amke una sheath your swords. Please let's not 'do' each other cool

kedi ihe i meaniri?
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Mar 11, 2013
adabeke12:

kedi ihe i meaniri?

I meant that the back and forth insults should stop, no offense nne undecided
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by adabeke12(f): 10:38pm On Mar 11, 2013
CFCfan:

I meant that the back and forth insults should stop, no offense nne undecided

nsogbu anouh, but if u know me correctly u know i don't start trouble i only finish them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19)

How Much Should A Potential Nigerian Husband Earn? / 63-year-old Woman Welcomes First Child / My Two Year Old Boy Is Stammering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.