Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,995 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? (24985 Views)

Maybe Am Naive And Obsess / Am Confused With Marriage. Pls, Help!!! / Gold Diggers Are Driving Me Crazy With Marriage Proposals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by adabeke12(f): 11:20pm On Mar 20, 2013
obowunmi:

babe, you know say na me and you..... don't mind these people here to distract our love.
yeah right...
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Mar 20, 2013
#counting fingers cheesy grin cheesy and slammed thread exit door#
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by biolabee(m): 11:23pm On Mar 20, 2013
It's meant to elicit laughter
LOL
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by adabeke12(f): 11:32pm On Mar 20, 2013
biolabee: It's meant to elicit laughter
LOL

Yea yea yea. Tell him to wake up from his sleep. Nd u should hve disagreed with his comment angry angry

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by adabeke12(f): 11:33pm On Mar 20, 2013
jidegirl12: #counting fingers cheesy grin cheesy and slammed thread exit door#

Why?
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by obowunmi(m): 1:44am On Mar 21, 2013
jidegirl12: #counting fingers cheesy grin cheesy and slammed thread exit door#

gives her a kiss on the cheeks - ***watches her blush*** kiss kiss kiss
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Mar 21, 2013
Caracta:
lol...it's a personal choice cheesy
Not in Nigeria, where marriage is the "ticket to heaven".
It must be so difficult to be a woman in Nigeria, where you must be married (whether to a human being, he-goat or crocodile) or be scorned by society.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by obowunmi(m): 2:34pm On Mar 21, 2013
Good Girl:
It must be so difficult to be a woman in Nigeria, where you must be married (whether to a human being, he-goat or crocodile) or be scorned by society.

It's a sad reality, the goal is to be at least married once. Because you also cannot ignore the rise of divorces and single mothers in Nigeria.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by Caracta(f): 4:09pm On Mar 21, 2013
Good Girl:
lol...nah, it depends on the family though. Lol @ he-goat or crocodile. It's easy to bow down to such pressures. Very sad.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by LordReed(m): 5:59pm On Mar 21, 2013
Sometimes people who obsess about issues the most are the ones unable to be successful in that issue.

The OP seems to fall in this category.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by angelbaby22(f): 6:15pm On Mar 21, 2013
Marriage and having children are seen as the qualities that make a woman a woman. I've heard that sometimes in nigeria before a marriage can take place the woman must get pregnant to prove that she can bare kids. The issue of marriage is there in Africa not just nigeria I believe most women naturally aspire to achieve the status of wife and mother for respect and following culture and tradition asit was past down from the ones before you.

I must confess I'm one of the guilty people that are definitely marriage obsessed grin grin
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by adabeke12(f): 8:17pm On Mar 21, 2013
Lord_Reed: Sometimes people who obsess about issues the most are the ones unable to be successful in that issue.

The OP seems to fall in this category.

plz don't come to page and disrespect me bcuz two can play that game. Nigerians are obsess with getting married instead of thinking abt how to make themselves inseparable.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by adabeke12(f): 8:22pm On Mar 21, 2013
angelbaby22: Marriage and having children are seen as the qualities that make a woman a woman. I've heard that sometimes in nigeria before a marriage can take place the woman must get pregnant to prove that she can bare kids. The issue of marriage is there in Africa not just nigeria I believe most women naturally aspire to achieve the status of wife and mother for respect and following culture and tradition asit was past down from the ones before you.

I must confess I'm one of the guilty people that are definitely marriage obsessed grin grin

my sista i just think ppl should worry abt the most important thing in marriage which is love and being inseparable... too many marital problems. oh and before one should get married they should love themselves and be content with themselves and depending on somebody to make them happy.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by MayorSchwags(m): 9:02pm On Mar 21, 2013
hmm,i c ayaf missd alot cool. @lord reed,wats important is stayin in marriage,andats d point ada has made.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by LordReed(m): 5:55am On Mar 22, 2013
adabeke12:

plz don't come to page and disrespect me bcuz two can play that game. Nigerians are obsess with getting married instead of thinking abt how to make themselves inseparable.

Oh really? You disrespect millions of Nigerians who are quite pleased with their choice to marry yet you are here whining?

Why are you taking panadol for someone else's headache? Instead of being an internet loudmouth, go out there and help people.

You are no better than the very people you seek to criticize if all you going to do run unnecessary generalizations over a matter you don't have experience in. As it stands I think you just as obsessed with the matter.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by LordReed(m): 5:57am On Mar 22, 2013
MayorSchwags: hmm,i c ayaf missd alot cool. @lord reed,wats important is stayin in marriage,andats d point ada has made.

So what has that got to do with obsession she talked about in her OP? Someone who is not even married wants to form "voltron" on top the matter?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by adabeke12(f): 5:58am On Mar 22, 2013
Lord_Reed:

Oh really? You disrespect millions of Nigerians who are quite pleased with their choice to marry yet you are here whining?

Why are you taking panadol for someone else's headache? Instead of being an internet loudmouth, go out there and help people.

You are no better than the very people you seek to criticize if all you going to do run unnecessary generalizations over a matter you don't have experience in. As it stands I think you just as obsessed with the matter.

i no get your time abeg... leave my pg. it seems u r obsses with my pg. if u don't like the topic bounce; take the next exit
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by adabeke12(f): 5:59am On Mar 22, 2013
Lord_Reed:

So what has that got to do with obsession she talked about in her OP? Someone who is not even married wants to form "voltron" on top the matter?
seriously i have warned u leave my pg
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by LordReed(m): 6:09am On Mar 22, 2013
adabeke12:
seriously i have warned u leave my pg

Or what?

You forget you are in public forum. If you are not ready to face opposition then don't open a thread to discuss something you can't defend.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by adabeke12(f): 6:11am On Mar 22, 2013
Lord_Reed:

Or what?

You forget you are in public forum. If you are not ready to face opposition then don't open a thread to discuss something you can't defend.

i have already given my reasons... if u r to lazy to read them oh well. if u don't like it kick rocks damn!!!

or i will reach my handz and strangle ur neck smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by LordReed(m): 6:16am On Mar 22, 2013
adabeke12:

i have already given my reasons... if u r to lazy to read them oh well. if u don't like it kick rocks damn!!!

or i will reach my handz and strangle ur neck smiley

Even in your wildest dreams you are too small.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by adabeke12(f): 6:19am On Mar 22, 2013
Lord_Reed:

Even in your wildest dreams you are too small.

lmao if u only knew... on a serious note though i stated my reasons and i'm not going to restate them for you.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by LordReed(m): 6:43am On Mar 22, 2013
adabeke12:

lmao if u only knew... on a serious note though i stated my reasons and i'm not going to restate them for you.

I didn't ask you, I already read your OP and the 1st page. You made a huge generalization that puts a slap on the face of millions of people, calling them fools for the choices they have made which you don't even have the gusts to make nor are you willing to face the realities of. To me you sound upset over nothing.

If you have successfully lived your life either as a single or married person you will see beyond the myopia of labeling people because then you'd have seen the different things that drive people.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by adabeke12(f): 7:00am On Mar 22, 2013
Lord_Reed:

I didn't ask you, I already read your OP and the 1st page. You made a huge generalization that puts a slap on the face of millions of people, calling them fools for the choices they have made which you don't even have the gusts to make nor are you willing to face the realities of. To me you sound upset over nothing.

If you have successfully lived your life either as a single or married person you will see beyond the myopia of labeling people because then you'd have seen the different things that drive people.

ok i'm done being nice niggaaa... go eat shitttt, fuckkkk wrong with u? i made my statement u made urs byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. bcuz i can go on ur pg and cuz hell. shut the fuckkkk up. i made a thread go and make yoursss BITTTCHHHH

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by biolabee(m): 7:07am On Mar 22, 2013
Lord_Reed:

JUDGED!
Lord_Reed:

Re- JUDGED!!!!
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by adabeke12(f): 7:15am On Mar 22, 2013
biolabee:

JUDGED!

Re- JUDGED!!!!

u irk my nerves... u need to go back to being a polygamist and make sure u don't get aids and his brothers.
y r u obsess with me... free me jor angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by biolabee(m): 7:36am On Mar 22, 2013
adabeke12:

u irk my nerves... u need to go back to being a polygamist and make sure u don't get aids and his brothers.
y r u obsess with me... free me jor angry angry angry angry

Why would I be stalking a used wipe like you
When the non-africans you are phocking around tire of you, there may be one lucky naija mugu you will deceive with your silicone infested b00bs

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by adabeke12(f): 7:44am On Mar 22, 2013
biolabee:

Why would I be stalking a used wipe like you
When the non-africans you are phocking around tire of you, there may be one lucky naija mugu you will deceive with your silicone infested b00bs

lmaooooooooooo.... stop coming to my pg then do u see me coming to yours? damn!!!!!
ohhhhhhhhh.... that's the best u got right? insecured bastard!!!! no vex oh... i no say u dey vex bcuz i no wan talk to u. i'm sure there r other nairaland babez that would give u all the attention u need. i am wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to good for u. u don dey proclaim ur daughter's future finish. hopefully she no go marry polygamist FOOL

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by biolabee(m): 7:49am On Mar 22, 2013
adabeke12:

lmaooooooooooo.... stop coming to my pg then do u see me coming to yours? damn!!!!!
ohhhhhhhhh.... that's the best u got right? insecured bastard!!!! no vex oh... i no say u dey vex bcuz i no wan talk to u. i'm sure there r other nairaland babez that would give u all the attentio u need. i am wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to good for u. u don dey proclaim ur daughter's future finish. hopefully she no go marry polygamist FOOL

Na so e dey pain you for bodi
Na wa o
Fake azz biatch that was the lucky to be in the states via sperm or visa lottery

You better check yourself before the little useful ovaries you have dry up

Illiterate woman, this is a forum and it is owned by no one

Wipe

At least I will have children at the rate you are going that basic function of mother hood may even be denied for you

LOL

Judged!!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by adabeke12(f): 7:57am On Mar 22, 2013
biolabee:

Na so e dey pain you for bodi
Na wa o
Fake azz biatch that was the lucky to be in the states via sperm or visa lottery

You better check yourself before the little useful ovaries you have dry up

Illiterate woman, this is a forum and it is owned by no one

Wipe

At least I will have children at the rate you are going that basic function of mother hood may even be denied for you

LOL

Judged!!

nna, look at this imbecelic vagabond ohh.... u dey vex bcuz u dey yankeeee? who is illiterate ur moda or ur father bitchhhh? i'm ready for u tonight. abi u want fight? letz go. all the shittt that reeks from your is sadening. no vex oh na so ur sister vaggggina don fall out finish from u nd ur friendz fuckkkkiiiing it. no vex ok my kitten dey kampe. u think na every naija u talk to go take ur shit... u dey mad!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by biolabee(m): 8:02am On Mar 22, 2013
adabeke12:

nna, look at this imbecelic vagabond ohh.... u dey vex bcuz u dey yankeeee? who is illiterate ur moda or ur father bitchhhh? i'm ready for u tonight. abi u want fight? letz go. all the shittt that reeks from your is sadening. no vex oh na so ur sister vaggggina don fall out finish from u nd ur friendz fuckkkkiiiing it. no vex ok my kitten dey kampe. u think na every naija u talk to go take ur shit... u dey mad!!!!!

Quite immature and that dear ada is why you will grow old in your house alone

Don't worry you will have cats and dogs for company

LOL

Judged!!

Maybe your only contribution to the earth before you died is some cheap D rate p0.rn flicks

Animal wearing the costume of human beings
Don't worry o...
The silicone is already affecting your thinking faculties

LMAO
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by biolabee(m): 8:09am On Mar 22, 2013
See your madness on NL

adabeke12: ABEG MAKE UNA COME HELP THIS MAGGOT COME AMERICA OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH............................................ E DEY PAIN NAM FOR BODY SAY I DEY AMERICA..... THIS MUGU WAN DIE!!!!!!!!!!! ABEG HOW DOES THE LOTTERY THINK WORK OH... HELP PLZ!!!!!!!!

LMAO... does your father know the bride price he is hoping to get on your head has been consumed by locusts

Sorry sir..

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19)

South African Lady Collects Her Husband’s Car From A Side Chic / How Do You Turn Down Someone's Food Without Offending Them?? / How Much Should A Potential Nigerian Husband Earn?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.