Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? (24987 Views)

Maybe Am Naive And Obsess / Am Confused With Marriage. Pls, Help!!! / Gold Diggers Are Driving Me Crazy With Marriage Proposals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by biolabee(m): 9:33pm On Mar 17, 2013
adabeke12:

Lmao... Watever makes u sleep better at night
Nd if its not ur business I wonder why u keep checking in on my thread

Just come out plain
Say you dey fine hubby to marry

A problem shared is one half solved
I just chevk in today after like 4 days to see if anything of note dey hapn

Ish
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by obowunmi(m): 9:48pm On Mar 17, 2013
biolabee abeg pls my babe alone.... angry angry angry
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by biolabee(m): 11:09pm On Mar 17, 2013
obowunmi: biolabee abeg pls my babe alone.... angry angry angry

Hmmmm
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by adabeke12(f): 1:44am On Mar 18, 2013
biolabee:

Just come out plain
Say you dey fine hubby to marry

A problem shared is one half solved
I just chevk in today after like 4 days to see if anything of note dey hapn

Ish
Im to young to get married
Coogar u like my page?
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by biolabee(m): 6:35am On Mar 18, 2013
adabeke12:
Coogar u like my page?
I'm no cougar

Ish
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by adabeke12(f): 6:37am On Mar 18, 2013
biolabee:
I'm no cougar

Ish

Was not reffering to u. Bye
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by obowunmi(m): 10:34am On Mar 18, 2013
abeg don't derail the thread.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by adabeke12(f): 5:57pm On Mar 18, 2013
obowunmi: abeg don't derail the thread.
Lol.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Mar 19, 2013
^^^ Your shoe makes no damn sense. undecided
If I poke your chest, you will topple over. Where do you find these items of bafflement? cheesy
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by adabeke12(f): 2:41pm On Mar 19, 2013
2buff: ^^^ Your shoe makes no damn sense. undecided
If I poke your chest, you will topple over. Where do you find these items of bafflement? cheesy

Lmao. Nah... The shoe is comfortable. I find these at stores I shop at tongue
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by coogar: 2:48pm On Mar 19, 2013
adabeke12:
Coogar u like my page?

i despise your page....... angry
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Mar 19, 2013
adabeke12:

Lmao. Nah... The shoe is comfortable. I find these at stores I shop at tongue

how does it support your weight at the heel?
Can you run in them?

The thing looks like serious wahala.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by adabeke12(f): 5:04pm On Mar 19, 2013
coogar:

i despise your page....... angry

Lmao but u r alwayz checking it out what an irony. Chaii
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by adabeke12(f): 5:07pm On Mar 19, 2013
2buff:

how does it support your weight at the heel?
Can you run in them?

The thing looks like serious wahala.

It does I dont know how to explain it... The bottom stretches a lil bit, so that helpz
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Mar 19, 2013
adabeke12:

It does I dont know how to explain it... The bottom stretches a lil bit, so that helpz

Anyway, your presentation makes sense.

You and me fit be fashionably outrageous people together wink
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by adabeke12(f): 8:01pm On Mar 19, 2013
2buff:

lol... thank you. hmmm... i guess we can do that smiley
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by obowunmi(m): 8:06pm On Mar 19, 2013
2buff:

na who be dis? angry angry
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 19, 2013
adabeke12:

lol... thank you. hmmm... i guess we can do that smiley

Check your inbox smiley

obowunmi:

na who be dis? angry angry

Aren't you the waiter I gave my coat to go and hang?
Go fetch it. I have places to be undecided
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by obowunmi(m): 8:11pm On Mar 19, 2013
2buff:
Aren't you the waiter I gave my coat to go and hang?
Go fetch it. I have places to be undecided

Little boy, small mind....
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Mar 19, 2013
^^ This doesn't look like my coat angry
Do you want me to talk to your manager about this? undecided
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by adabeke12(f): 8:23pm On Mar 19, 2013
2buff: ^^ This doesn't look like my coat angry
Do you want me to talk to your manager about this? undecided

lmao u guyz are funny... sent u a message back
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Mar 19, 2013
adabeke12:

lmao u guyz are funny... sent u a message back

Well you're not off the clock just yet cool
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by adabeke12(f): 10:45pm On Mar 19, 2013
2buff:

wht does tally mean?
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Mar 19, 2013
adabeke12:

wht does tally mean?

**Talley

You seem tall. I responded
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by adabeke12(f): 10:52pm On Mar 19, 2013
2buff:

**Talley

You seem tall. I responded

oh no... i'm 5'5 lol
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 19, 2013
adabeke12:

oh no... i'm 5'5 lol

Meh. Good enough.
Keep the email going already tongue
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by obowunmi(m): 11:28pm On Mar 19, 2013
Ada is toasting another man..... angry angry angry angry
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by adabeke12(f): 11:57pm On Mar 19, 2013
2buff:

Okay oh.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by adabeke12(f): 11:58pm On Mar 19, 2013
obowunmi: Ada is toasting another man..... angry angry angry angry

No oh... We r just chatting tongue
Nd plus I dont toast men... Itz the other way around
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by Nobody: 12:28am On Mar 20, 2013
adabeke12:

No oh... We r just chatting tongue
Nd plus I dont toast men... Itz the other way around

Just keep looking as bizarre good and this should remain a constant wink
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by adabeke12(f): 1:26am On Mar 20, 2013
2buff:

Just keep looking as bizarre good and this should remain a constant wink

Hmmm... Am looking bizzare embarassed? Just joking
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by ifyalways(f): 1:38am On Mar 20, 2013
Does Blackpikin know about this thread and the new twist its taken? tongue

Ada,how do you walk with that shoe?Nwanne m egbukwala onwe gi.Is it comfy at all?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19)

How Do You Turn Down Someone's Food Without Offending Them?? / How Much Should A Potential Nigerian Husband Earn? / 63-year-old Woman Welcomes First Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.