Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,363 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

My Fiance Wants To Have Sex Before Marriage But I Am Not Ready? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiance Wants To Have Sex Before Marriage But I Am Not Ready? (5952 Views)

My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp / Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! / Am A Virgin And My Fiance Wants To Sleep With Me B/4 The Wedding Day Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiance Wants To Have Sex Before Marriage But I Am Not Ready? by ajetunblog(m): 9:18am On Feb 20, 2013
From one of my blog reader,she needs your Advice...comment smiley

I am 25 year old and my fiance is 30 year old,he wants us to have sex. We have been dating for a year and 6 months,i told him no sex until marriage and he says that i dont fully trust him because im not giving it to him, i told him there are other things we can do beside sex, he said sex is love so he's telling me its about love and i dont love him cause i dont wanna do it and he said you should be ready by now.

He also says im not giving him my everything to him and he said i made him cry which i was sorry but i told him he needs to wait until i am ready.He called me selfish and he told me its not about sex.. its about me giving him my mind, body and soul.

So am i wrong for what i am doing?

Read more : http://ajetun..ca/2013/02/my-fiance-wants-to-have-sex-before.html
Re: My Fiance Wants To Have Sex Before Marriage But I Am Not Ready? by ajetunblog(m): 9:19am On Feb 20, 2013
No..dont do it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiance Wants To Have Sex Before Marriage But I Am Not Ready? by sweettease(f): 11:25am On Feb 20, 2013
He said love is sex? shocked dat means he hasn't loved you for the 18mnths you guys hav been together if that is how he sees it..... All those cryn thngs na washy, if he insists, and you knw you don't want to do it, my dear - fleeeeeeeeee

BTW were the pics necessary? undecided

3 Likes

Re: My Fiance Wants To Have Sex Before Marriage But I Am Not Ready? by olekubaby: 11:43am On Feb 20, 2013
VERY CONY, HIM SAYING TO HAVE SEX WITH HIM IS TO SHOW YOU LOVE HIM. undecided. PLS LOOK FOR THE BOOK WRITTEN BY SINMISOLA OGUNYINKA(TITTLED) PLS BUY AND BUY A COPY FOR HIM.(THE DEVIL LIED). Keep yourself till marriage if he cant waite he is not for you. HE IS ONLY AFTER YOUR BODY

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Wants To Have Sex Before Marriage But I Am Not Ready? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Feb 20, 2013
He's just using psychology on the lady. He makes her feel bad to get his desired results. Gosh! men can be sooooo annoying sumtyms

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Wants To Have Sex Before Marriage But I Am Not Ready? by Sapphire86(f): 12:19pm On Feb 20, 2013
He simply proposed 2 her as a quicker means of boning d lady. Na wa 4 d so called 'husband 2 be'

2 Likes

Re: My Fiance Wants To Have Sex Before Marriage But I Am Not Ready? by ashmanpolo: 12:41pm On Feb 20, 2013
sweet-tease:
He said love is sex? shocked dat means he hasn't loved you for the 18mnths you guys hav been together if that is how he sees it..... All those cryn thngs na washy, if he insists, and you knw you don't want to do it, my dear - fleeeeeeeeee

BTW were the pics necessary? undecided

No myn am. The OP just post the pix to totori us
Re: My Fiance Wants To Have Sex Before Marriage But I Am Not Ready? by WAM1(f): 12:55pm On Feb 20, 2013
If you are not ready don't do it. If he loves you he would respect your decision and wait. Love is patient .
Re: My Fiance Wants To Have Sex Before Marriage But I Am Not Ready? by jmoore(m): 6:56pm On Feb 20, 2013
the fiance is a scammer!!
Re: My Fiance Wants To Have Sex Before Marriage But I Am Not Ready? by Multcolor: 7:01pm On Feb 20, 2013
Run for your dear life, it's not worth it
Re: My Fiance Wants To Have Sex Before Marriage But I Am Not Ready? by cindyrella(f): 7:27pm On Feb 20, 2013
If you are not ready, don't do it
Lmao @ sex is love
Re: My Fiance Wants To Have Sex Before Marriage But I Am Not Ready? by Mynd44: 8:06pm On Feb 20, 2013
If you ain't ready, don't jump into it
Re: My Fiance Wants To Have Sex Before Marriage But I Am Not Ready? by k2039: 8:58pm On Feb 20, 2013
I am 25 year old and my fiance is 30 year old,he wants us to Be Intimate. We have been dating for a year and 6 months,
How sure are you that the bolded is not his motive?

i told him no sex until marriage and he says that i dont fully trust him because im not giving it to him,
Those who have gone ahead of you heard the same story and in the end they were dumped.

he said sex is love so he's telling me its about love and i dont love him cause i dont wanna do it and he said you should be ready by now.
I assume if I have sex with a prostitute, I love her since sex is love.

He also says im not giving him my everything to him and he said i made him cry which i was sorry
I assume you are his mum.

but i told him he needs to wait until i am ready.He called me selfish and he told me its not about sex.. its about me giving him my mind, body and soul.
He as well is selfish for wanting it his own way. If he loves you he will wait.

So am i wrong for what i am doing?
You will only be wrong if you have to please someone else other than yourself. Never compromise your convictions f[quote][/quote]or any reason.
Re: My Fiance Wants To Have Sex Before Marriage But I Am Not Ready? by YOUNGDERAH: 9:58pm On Feb 20, 2013
Please my dear, dont mind all this bullshit they are telling you.... Since you said you are already 25years i beg you DO WHATEVER IT TAKES TO SAVE THAT R/SHIP or you go arrange chair for singles fellowship tire...#justsaying.
Re: My Fiance Wants To Have Sex Before Marriage But I Am Not Ready? by 190: 12:41am On Feb 21, 2013
you better do it before someone out there helps you idiot angry angry
Re: My Fiance Wants To Have Sex Before Marriage But I Am Not Ready? by olasmith10(m): 11:30am On Feb 21, 2013
@ op,if she is a virgin,then she can decide to hold on till marriage,but if she is not,I will advice her to consider d guy since she said he is her fiance not a boy friend.
Re: My Fiance Wants To Have Sex Before Marriage But I Am Not Ready? by tunapawizzy: 12:28pm On Feb 21, 2013
DEAR POSTER, SEE YOU AT THE REDEMPTION CAMP WHEN YOU ARE 37
Re: My Fiance Wants To Have Sex Before Marriage But I Am Not Ready? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Feb 21, 2013
U refuse d one dat wants to marry bt gv to d one wth no intention of marriage. Except u r a virgn if not u hv not tried.
Re: My Fiance Wants To Have Sex Before Marriage But I Am Not Ready? by Mynd44: 4:04am On Feb 22, 2013
Osc: U refuse d one dat wants to marry bt gv to d one wth no intention of marriage. Except u r a virgn if not u hv not tried.
What if she decides to chage from her ways and be a person who follows her religion?
Re: My Fiance Wants To Have Sex Before Marriage But I Am Not Ready? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Feb 22, 2013
If you are a virgin, don't do it!!if not,do what seem right to you.
Re: My Fiance Wants To Have Sex Before Marriage But I Am Not Ready? by ochallo: 2:10pm On Feb 22, 2013
The only sad thing about this situation is that you called him your fiance, even if you are not a virgin, he should respect your decision to not have sex, if he really has a plan for you then he would put a ring on it quickly.

You need to read this

http://www.elijahforce..com/2013/01/8-men-you-should-never-marry.html
Re: My Fiance Wants To Have Sex Before Marriage But I Am Not Ready? by ebyoneluv: 3:17pm On Feb 22, 2013
That man may likely dump you days after satisfying his libido, he is not worth it.
Re: My Fiance Wants To Have Sex Before Marriage But I Am Not Ready? by Davico(m): 3:44pm On Feb 22, 2013
oleku baby: VERY CONY, HIM SAYING TO HAVE SEX WITH HIM IS TO SHOW YOU LOVE HIM. undecided. PLS LOOK FOR THE BOOK WRITTEN BY SINMISOLA OGUNYINKA(TITTLED) PLS BUY AND BUY A COPY FOR HIM.(THE DEVIL LIED). Keep yourself till marriage if he cant waite he is not for you. HE IS ONLY AFTER YOUR BODY
U have said it all

(1) (Reply)

Marriage: Housewife Vs Career Woman / Is Dis Real:my Lady Always Unconcious/passes On Each Time We Hav A Romantic Play / Black Is Beautiful!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.