Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,057 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:41 PM

Why Do Most Educated Women Find It Very Difficult To Submit Their Husbands - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Most Educated Women Find It Very Difficult To Submit Their Husbands (9267 Views)

How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? / Husbands Who Demand Their Wives Submit Their Salaries To Them / Why Do Educated Women Marry Late? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Most Educated Women Find It Very Difficult To Submit Their Husbands by randy(m): 8:01pm On Mar 15, 2008
Whats going on!!!
Re: Why Do Most Educated Women Find It Very Difficult To Submit Their Husbands by Nobody: 9:07pm On Mar 15, 2008
another one of your women and education post? do you find it hard to see women being educated? are you scared of an educated woman?
Re: Why Do Most Educated Women Find It Very Difficult To Submit Their Husbands by Dreloaded(f): 9:11pm On Mar 15, 2008
who is stopping you from marrying an illiterate?
Re: Why Do Most Educated Women Find It Very Difficult To Submit Their Husbands by Nwaka77: 9:58pm On Mar 15, 2008
D-reloaded:

who is stopping you from marrying an illiterate?

Thank you my sister!
Re: Why Do Most Educated Women Find It Very Difficult To Submit Their Husbands by mamaput(f): 10:04am On Mar 16, 2008
please first give us your definition of submit
Re: Why Do Most Educated Women Find It Very Difficult To Submit Their Husbands by Scopium: 2:40pm On Mar 16, 2008
[size=13pt]They think education gives them balls larger than that of the men[/size]
Re: Why Do Most Educated Women Find It Very Difficult To Submit Their Husbands by TOYOSI20(f): 6:57am On Mar 17, 2008
Huhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, . . . , , . . . . . . . , . . . . . . , .

Submit WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! embarassed
Re: Why Do Most Educated Women Find It Very Difficult To Submit Their Husbands by acidrop(f): 6:58am On Mar 17, 2008
obviously because they are educated and can easily spot the always wrong husband
Re: Why Do Most Educated Women Find It Very Difficult To Submit Their Husbands by Busta(f): 2:00pm On Mar 17, 2008
acidrop:

obviously because they are educated and can easily spot the always wrong husband

True, but then again . . . some men except their wives to slave to them all the name of being the husband of the house.
Re: Why Do Most Educated Women Find It Very Difficult To Submit Their Husbands by Scopium: 2:04pm On Mar 17, 2008
Busta:

True, but then again . . . some men except their wives to slave to them all the name of being the husband of the house.

[size=13pt]What exactly do you mean[/size]
Re: Why Do Most Educated Women Find It Very Difficult To Submit Their Husbands by JustGood(m): 2:22pm On Mar 17, 2008
hmmmmmmmmmm

many women are unmarried, serially married, divorced etc because of this reason.

My wife is educated but she was brought up to have respect for me as the head of the house. I am not her boss but I am the head of the family and she respects that and she is submissive: I love my wife to bits and would never wish for anyone of those 'wise' women.
Re: Why Do Most Educated Women Find It Very Difficult To Submit Their Husbands by Busta(f): 2:47pm On Mar 17, 2008
JustGood:

hmmmmmmmmmm

many women are unmarried, serially married, divorced etc because of this reason.

My wife is educated but she was brought up to have respect for me as the head of the house. I am not her boss but I am the head of the family and she respects that and she is submissive: I love my wife to bits and would never wish for anyone of those 'wise' women.

@Scopium,
that is what I mean. Don't feel like u are the boss of ur wife. Respect each other and ur marriage will be blissful
Re: Why Do Most Educated Women Find It Very Difficult To Submit Their Husbands by Maykelly(f): 3:10pm On Mar 17, 2008
@ Topic, i don't think so, is Inferiority complex that makes some men think that their wife is not being submissive.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Educated Women Find It Very Difficult To Submit Their Husbands by kolaoloye(m): 3:19pm On Mar 17, 2008
WOMEN cool cool cool
Re: Why Do Most Educated Women Find It Very Difficult To Submit Their Husbands by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 17, 2008
If I see another submission thread on nairaland
I'll wound somebody cool

what is all this?
Re: Why Do Most Educated Women Find It Very Difficult To Submit Their Husbands by LadyT(f): 9:29pm On Mar 17, 2008
Look stop this nonesense. Next time don't group people together.

There are many different types of educated women

1) Those who are educated and are still very old fashion

2) Those who are educated and are very modern and who don't believe in African ways of life

3) Those who are educated and see themselves as more than a baby making machine, intimacy gadget and cook! and who see themselves as the backbone of their family!

Education is not a crime, angry
Re: Why Do Most Educated Women Find It Very Difficult To Submit Their Husbands by Busta(f): 9:43pm On Mar 17, 2008
@Lady T

Tell them girl.
The more reasons I left debo for u tongue
Re: Why Do Most Educated Women Find It Very Difficult To Submit Their Husbands by pahtahkee: 10:19pm On Mar 17, 2008
JustGood:

hmmmmmmmmmm

True talk.

May God help the single ones like us. embarassed
Re: Why Do Most Educated Women Find It Very Difficult To Submit Their Husbands by TheSly: 10:27pm On Mar 17, 2008
Its not easy! embarassed
Re: Why Do Most Educated Women Find It Very Difficult To Submit Their Husbands by pahtahkee: 11:10pm On Mar 17, 2008
®~^Sly^~®:

Its not easy! embarassed
Yeah it is not easy. When I read some of the post of women here at times, I can not but shake my head at what our generation has turned into. This is one of the side effects of the westernized world we live in. grin

Unfortunately, it is even our African women that are carrying it on their head the more, than even the westerner.

It is well I say. grin
Re: Why Do Most Educated Women Find It Very Difficult To Submit Their Husbands by Nobody: 12:23am On Mar 18, 2008
Busta:

@Lady T

Tell them girl.
The more reasons I left debo for u tongue
LOL. . .iro ni ye. . he's still tied up inside your closed grin grin
Re: Why Do Most Educated Women Find It Very Difficult To Submit Their Husbands by acidrop(f): 5:24am On Mar 18, 2008
Busta:

wife means wife, not house girl oooooo or slave. so let that been taken note of
Re: Why Do Most Educated Women Find It Very Difficult To Submit Their Husbands by 4Him(m): 5:30am On Mar 18, 2008
This threads no longer serve any useful purpose . . . a woman who feels she shld be lord over her household because she has a D.phil should go ahead . . .
Re: Why Do Most Educated Women Find It Very Difficult To Submit Their Husbands by Nobody: 5:33am On Mar 18, 2008
4Him:

This threads no longer serve any useful purpose . . . a woman who feels she shld be lord over her household because she has a D.phil should go ahead . . .
we dnt have to feel like the lord, we also dnt have to feel like the doormat either. . its a 50-50 control over the marriage. the husband respects the wife and the wife do likewise. . . however, if the man is broke and jobless, and refuse to get a job or be responsible, now that's another matter. . abi?
Re: Why Do Most Educated Women Find It Very Difficult To Submit Their Husbands by 4Him(m): 5:35am On Mar 18, 2008
morenike09:

we dnt have to feel like the lord, we also dnt have to feel like the doormat either. . its a 50-50 control over the marriage. the husband respects the wife and the wife do likewise. . . however, if the man is broke and jobless, and refuse to get a job or be responsible, now that's another matter. . abi?

get married first before you start lecturing us on what it is.
Flying an aircraft is not a 50-50 fight for the controls . . .
Re: Why Do Most Educated Women Find It Very Difficult To Submit Their Husbands by Nobody: 5:37am On Mar 18, 2008
4Him:

get married first before you start lecturing us on what it is.
Flying an aircraft is not a 50-50 fight for the controls . . .
sharrap jare. . .who told you am not married sef? you do the same. . .get married first
Re: Why Do Most Educated Women Find It Very Difficult To Submit Their Husbands by acidrop(f): 5:38am On Mar 18, 2008
4Him:

any man who feels his wife should be treated like an illiterate when she is not, is not just been fair
Re: Why Do Most Educated Women Find It Very Difficult To Submit Their Husbands by 4Him(m): 5:42am On Mar 18, 2008
morenike09:

sharrap jare. . .who told you am not married sef? you do the same. . .get married first

typical nigerian woman . . . every issue is approached with an aggressive mindset.

acidrop:

any man who feels his wife should be treated like an illiterate when she is not, is not just been fair

These men you talk about must be living in mars.
Re: Why Do Most Educated Women Find It Very Difficult To Submit Their Husbands by Nobody: 5:43am On Mar 18, 2008
4Him:

typical nigerian woman . . . every issue is approached with an aggressive mindset.
typical naija man. . .everything the women do is at fault
Re: Why Do Most Educated Women Find It Very Difficult To Submit Their Husbands by acidrop(f): 5:45am On Mar 18, 2008
4Him:

these women must be living in mars
Re: Why Do Most Educated Women Find It Very Difficult To Submit Their Husbands by pahtahkee: 9:50am On Mar 18, 2008
acidrop:

these women must be living in mars
No they are resident here. May God help the beings who gets entrapped in their web.
Re: Why Do Most Educated Women Find It Very Difficult To Submit Their Husbands by JustGood(m): 3:14pm On Mar 18, 2008
It's easy to see why many marriages dont work

Unless a woman accepts that she has to be submissive as a support for her husband and the husband decides to love his wife unconditionally, it will be one problem after the other and one marriage after the other.

After I got married, we had problems at the initial stage because we both had ideas which were not workable. But for the grace of God, we would have parted ways. We had our parents and other elders who counselled us and told us that it was normal for us to have such disagreements at the start.

We both had to come to a realisation of the fact that we had seperate responsibilities in the household and my wife learn to be submissive. She's enjoying the fruits now tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pregnant But No Symptoms / How Do I Ignore My Wife When She Is Taking Me For Granted Too Much? / Unmarried Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.