Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,600 members, 7,820,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Why Do Most Educated Women Find It Very Difficult To Submit Their Husbands - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Most Educated Women Find It Very Difficult To Submit Their Husbands (9288 Views)

How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? / Husbands Who Demand Their Wives Submit Their Salaries To Them / Why Do Educated Women Marry Late? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Most Educated Women Find It Very Difficult To Submit Their Husbands by tpia: 3:27pm On Mar 18, 2008
what are we saying here.

Does this mean even women who are extremely submissive to their husbands dont have any marriage problems?

I've observed otherwise oh.

people who will have problems will have them regardless. undecided
Re: Why Do Most Educated Women Find It Very Difficult To Submit Their Husbands by acidrop(f): 4:18am On Mar 19, 2008
pahtahkee:

No they are resident here. May God help the beings who gets entrapped in their web.

dont get me wrong ok, its actually goin out of the will of God for a woman not to subject to their husband, but on the other hand, a ver sensitive husband who will want to waste the talents and all those years a woman spent educating herself on just sitting down at home babysitting, is not just fair
Re: Why Do Most Educated Women Find It Very Difficult To Submit Their Husbands by TCUBE(m): 8:18am On Mar 19, 2008
because the husbands they marry are less educated than them or they make more money than , word of advise, educated should marry those of their "level" or above , going lower all in the name of love go land u for trouble, word!
Re: Why Do Most Educated Women Find It Very Difficult To Submit Their Husbands by Leilah(f): 2:10am On Mar 20, 2008
As a matter of pure interrest, how would one clearly define the idea of submission to the husband?

Should the lady behave in the same way as she would if she had no job at all and was 100% dependent on the husband as regards household chores and major decision making?
Re: Why Do Most Educated Women Find It Very Difficult To Submit Their Husbands by wanitas(f): 7:43pm On Mar 24, 2008
good talk, i'm interested in the discourse from that point of view

i'm strongly of the opinion that most men have issues,  and some women too, i would  agree,  but as a christian, i believe my Bible states quite succintly that men

should love their wives in the same breath as it mentions the issue of submission, and if men would apply the def of love in the various passages of the same great

book, the issue of submission would never be a problem in the marriage,  as  everything would work in harmony,

@ poster
so go love ur wife as u shd

as for ur take on educated women, even if u marry an illiterate frm ur villa,if u dont apply the principles above,u \l stil come complaining abt her,

so work on urself, boy, u really need to
Re: Why Do Most Educated Women Find It Very Difficult To Submit Their Husbands by bluehorizo(m): 1:46pm On Mar 25, 2008
Rights
Re: Why Do Most Educated Women Find It Very Difficult To Submit Their Husbands by Ezinwannem: 3:52pm On Mar 26, 2008
being submissive is to a certain level as far as am concerned
Re: Why Do Most Educated Women Find It Very Difficult To Submit Their Husbands by Nobody: 11:50pm On Mar 26, 2008
Because some men haven't yet understood the word "submission" and take it as their right to be bossy. A bossy man is just wasting time and energy because as you all have seen, women are bullshitting them big time. In fact na them dey cry pass for this forum.

"Hey my wife nor dey respect me again"
"Hey my wife nor dey listen to me again"
"Hey my wife nor dey do this again"

Abeg, make una go rest jare! Noisy men!
Re: Why Do Most Educated Women Find It Very Difficult To Submit Their Husbands by slimtoney(m): 5:23pm On Apr 01, 2008
My bros wifey has always acted the magaret thatcher at home,when d hussy is this cool type.It got out of hand and they both hve to go their separate ways after 2 handsome boys.He got married and she couldn't .Now sh is begging to now play dat submissive wife not only sharing him with d other lady but she is to live separately.

Now tell me what pride and arrogance has done for her
Re: Why Do Most Educated Women Find It Very Difficult To Submit Their Husbands by Bblak(f): 10:12am On Apr 02, 2008
What's the beef for educated women now .

The fact that a woman is educated does not stop her from being respectful and submissive to her husband in as much as the hubby is not trying to enslave her.

Being submissive has absolutely nothing to do with how educated a woman is cos there are some illiterates that do not pass through the four walls of any school and yet they are much more arrogant than the so called educated ones. lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Most Educated Women Find It Very Difficult To Submit Their Husbands by jkpretty(f): 10:41am On Apr 02, 2008
They've come again wit busy-body threads!
Re: Why Do Most Educated Women Find It Very Difficult To Submit Their Husbands by chiogo(f): 7:08pm On Jul 20, 2008
@poster, what exactly do you mean by submitting to their husbands?? In order words, being a slave to their husbands, right?? *rolls eyes*
Re: Why Do Most Educated Women Find It Very Difficult To Submit Their Husbands by HCH3COO: 7:09pm On Jul 20, 2008
Some of them think the education has bought them two balls to replace their  lipsrsealed

chiogo:

@poster, what exactly do you mean by submitting to their husbands?? In order words, being a slave to their husbands, right?? *rolls eyes*
Roll that eyes all the way to the back of your head. I think he meant some educated women contrrive to stand toe-to-toe with their husbands on every issue.
Re: Why Do Most Educated Women Find It Very Difficult To Submit Their Husbands by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 20, 2008
chiogo:

I wonder o undecided
Re: Why Do Most Educated Women Find It Very Difficult To Submit Their Husbands by rubi(f): 2:40pm On Jul 21, 2008
@ When a man love/treats his wife very well irregardless of anything submission flows naturally
Re: Why Do Most Educated Women Find It Very Difficult To Submit Their Husbands by ifyalways(f): 7:13pm On Jul 21, 2008
rubi:

@ When a man love/treats his wife very well irregardless of anything submission flows naturally
preach it ON jare
Re: Why Do Most Educated Women Find It Very Difficult To Submit Their Husbands by onyiidon: 11:58pm On Jul 23, 2008
Because they feel they know better than the man.
Re: Why Do Most Educated Women Find It Very Difficult To Submit Their Husbands by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 24, 2008
onyiidon:

Because they feel they know better than the man.

Don't they?
Re: Why Do Most Educated Women Find It Very Difficult To Submit Their Husbands by Duduknight(m): 4:14pm On Jul 24, 2008
I fear for the future of this world.
Re: Why Do Most Educated Women Find It Very Difficult To Submit Their Husbands by Nella(f): 6:20pm On Jul 26, 2008
chiogo:

same question.

If u are an uneducated man, u would expect ur wife to be a slave 4 u, like all those village people, But a well educated man knows that it's a mutual thing.

rubi:

Abi o,
Re: Why Do Most Educated Women Find It Very Difficult To Submit Their Husbands by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 26, 2008
@ topic

That's why women shouldn't be let out of the kitchen. Give them an inch and they'll take a yard.

grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Most Educated Women Find It Very Difficult To Submit Their Husbands by onyinye2(f): 7:03pm On Jul 26, 2008
michelin89:

@ topic

That's why women shouldn't be let out of the kitchen. Give them an inch and they'll take a yard.

grin grin grin

More like a mile.lol.
Re: Why Do Most Educated Women Find It Very Difficult To Submit Their Husbands by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 26, 2008
onyinye2:

More like a mile.lol.

I am not familiar with the English way of measuring.

I always prefer my cm, m and km!
Re: Why Do Most Educated Women Find It Very Difficult To Submit Their Husbands by Feministic(f): 4:16am On Jul 27, 2008
Wow. If most men didn't already have an aura of stupidity around them, I would be shocked by this post.

First of all, you used a grammatical error to question educated women. ( I could probably stop right here, )

Second of all, your more than obvious opinion of "educated women" is an even more obvious reflection of your own insecurities. Since most women I know

still find ways to lose their self-respect in their man, I'm going to assume that you are talking about women that actually demand to be treated like human

beings (since, if you didn't know, that is what we are, human beings, you may want to write that down). Not every woman wants to leave her father's

house to live with another man that wants to treat her like a child (plus the sexual activity of course, cause what good is a wife without her "fuckability",

right?); not every woman wants to have children; not every woman can cook and clean or even wants to know; not every woman is going to let another

person control her destiny. Women are slowly taking their lives into their hands and as usual, since most men are unwilling to deal with the solution, we

are now "becoming our own problem".

Don't you think that if you were truly her "superior" she would have an easier time of submitting to you?
or and even better question:
Don't you think that if you had self-respect, you wouldn't have to get it from another person's submission?

- Feministic
Re: Why Do Most Educated Women Find It Very Difficult To Submit Their Husbands by naijadiva2(f): 4:37am On Jul 27, 2008
because women these days have that stupid "independent woman" mentality.
Re: Why Do Most Educated Women Find It Very Difficult To Submit Their Husbands by Feministic(f): 5:09am On Jul 27, 2008
because women these days have that stupid "independent woman" mentality.

"Stupid"? How so, if you don't mind my asking?
Re: Why Do Most Educated Women Find It Very Difficult To Submit Their Husbands by naijadiva2(f): 5:14am On Jul 27, 2008
Feministic:

"Stupid"? How so, if you don't mind my asking?

some women feel that just because they are educated and have a good job, they don't have to listen to anyone including their husband and sometimes they don't respect them. some of them act as if they are waiting for a divorce just so that they can "prove" that they are capable of doing things on their own.
Re: Why Do Most Educated Women Find It Very Difficult To Submit Their Husbands by Feministic(f): 5:22am On Jul 27, 2008
some women feel that just because they are educated and have a good job, they don't have to listen to anyone including their husband and sometimes they don't respect them. some of them act as if they are waiting for a divorce just so that they can "prove" that they are capable of doing things on their own.

Uhm, why would a self-sufficient human being "have" to listen to "anyone including their husbands" What's wrong with a woman who can form and use her own thoughts and ideas? I understand acknowledging a mutual respect between partners, but why is it that women are always perceived as the wind beneath men's wings? Why not mention the lack of respect most men have for women? or is that "different"? And as for women who are "waiting for a divorce" , most of the women that ask for divorces have plainly had enough of that man's bullshit and know that they can make it on their own, if need be, it certainly is better than the mistreated wife who won't get a divorce because she is not sure how she will feed.
Re: Why Do Most Educated Women Find It Very Difficult To Submit Their Husbands by HCH3COO: 5:24am On Jul 27, 2008
naija_diva what makes you think you will change the feminist's mind. if you feminists want so badly to be men why not replace your cunts with balls and a Dick?
Re: Why Do Most Educated Women Find It Very Difficult To Submit Their Husbands by naijadiva2(f): 5:28am On Jul 27, 2008
Feministic:

Uhm, why would a self-sufficient human being "have" to listen to "anyone including their husbands" What's wrong with a woman who can form and use her own thoughts and ideas? I understand acknowledging a mutual respect between partners, but why is it that women are always perceived as the wind beneath men's wings? Why not mention the lack of respect most men have for women? or is that "different"? And as for women who are "waiting for a divorce" , most of the women that ask for divorces have plainly had enough of that man's bullshit and know that they can make it on their own, if need be, it certainly is better than the mistreated wife who won't get a divorce because she is not sure how she will feed.

i'm not even talking about all of what you are mentioning. the main thing is respect from both person. women should respect their husband and vice versa. no one should be a slave to no one.

if i start disecting your post, it's gonna lead me into another subject so i just going to leave it at that.
Re: Why Do Most Educated Women Find It Very Difficult To Submit Their Husbands by Feministic(f): 5:32am On Jul 27, 2008
naija_diva what makes you think you will change the feminist's mind. if you feminists want so badly to be men why not replace your cunts with balls and a Dick?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*wipes tear*

Wow. Because I am strong, smart and aware of my surroundings I "want to be a man?".
You really think your "power" is in your penis? Again, Wow.
Your language choice reveal not only your lack of intelligence, but your hatred of women.

I'm guessing gay or a pedophile maybe?

Gay men don't hate women (usually) but the simply don't want them.
And pedophiles can't deal with the reality of a real woman unless she is some easy to manipulate Bleep doll, so they Bleep children instead, like easy women all you need to get them is a little candy and some razzle-dazzle.
Re: Why Do Most Educated Women Find It Very Difficult To Submit Their Husbands by Feministic(f): 5:33am On Jul 27, 2008
i'm not even talking about all of what you are mentioning. the main thing is respect from both person. women should respect their husband and vice versa. no one should be a slave to no one.

if i start disecting your post, it's going to lead me into another subject so i just going to leave it at that

It seems I have misunderstood you then, and I apologize. I agree, mutual respect is very important in ANY relationship.

, and what subject would that be?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

. / Shame To Womanhood, See What A Black Woman Posted On Facebook / How A Frustrated Man Fixed His Sexless Marriage (By Becoming An Asshole).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.