Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,908 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations (53559 Views)

PDP Wins Ife Central (osun State) House Of Assembly By-election / Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment / Niger East Senatorial By-election Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by achi4u(m): 4:24pm On Feb 22, 2013
Afam4eva:
Pls can you translate to English pls?
gringrin

D tin taya mi ocheesy
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by imperiouxx(m): 4:29pm On Feb 22, 2013
Afam4eva:

I did yesterday grin
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Nobody: 4:32pm On Feb 22, 2013
Biko, when does d nomination phase end?
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by free2ryhme: 4:33pm On Feb 22, 2013
Afam4eva:

he spoke oyinbo gan .... grin grin grin
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Nobody: 4:37pm On Feb 22, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

cool
"where do broken hearts go?
Do they find their way home
right to the arms of the one you love..... " embarassed
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Nobody: 4:38pm On Feb 22, 2013
odumchi: Asi m ka m gbaara unu ama maka ihe ga-eme na iru. Aroro m nro ebe ndi osuaghara na ndi nkpasa biara ebe a mebisia ihe niile unu na-eme. Ama m na-agbara unu bu na unu hapu ha aka o. Gba ha nkiti. Ha mesia, ha alaa. N'onye asaachila ha okwu maka ndi Igbo si na onye ara na onye isi di nma anaaghi akota okwu.
A nuru m ihe i kwuru. E chekwaram otu ihe ahu
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Demdem(m): 4:39pm On Feb 22, 2013
Onlylies seems to be winning. Another era of madness is close by no doubt.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by manny4life(m): 4:47pm On Feb 22, 2013
Lol...The fear of Onlytruth is the beginning of wisdom..

2 Likes

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Demdem(m): 4:49pm On Feb 22, 2013
Fear ke? not at all. Mad men are usually managed till they are cured. His wont be an exception. DOnt u get it?
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Yujin(m): 4:49pm On Feb 22, 2013
Ndigbo, ekene m unu. A man who is uncouth is not fit for any leadership position. With this statement I wish to salute all Nwa-afos. Both arguments for and against this Ezeship have been strong and each with valid points. Personally, I see the NL Ezeship as the President sort-of of Ndigbo on NL whose words, actions and mannerism stands to protect the interest of Ndigbo and Alaigbo. A man whose contributions are lucidly unambiguous when it comes to matters affecting Ndigbo. It is going to be a very demanding duty, those vying for it should take note. I will just be following behind the scene while I grieve the resignation of our Eze, Odumchi. Umu-Igbo, ka nu nka!

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Nobody: 4:51pm On Feb 22, 2013
Demdem: Fear ke? not at all. Mad men are usually managed. His wont be an exception. DOnt u get it?
is it our Eze elect you call a madman? how dare you? ara ga agbakwa ndi ara!

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by White007(m): 4:54pm On Feb 22, 2013
I nominate Manny4life
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by eggheaders(m): 4:56pm On Feb 22, 2013
me dey watch ooo.but serious the plateeon fellow gat strong point.to me eze in waiting onlytruth is a dumbass.the best igbo here for me is eziachi.that guy need to lead you guys seriously.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by zikaengee(f): 4:57pm On Feb 22, 2013
I nominate Eze onlytruth
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by nduchucks: 4:59pm On Feb 22, 2013
he
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by YorubaOmoge: 5:01pm On Feb 22, 2013
I nominate lefulefu
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Costa2000(m): 5:06pm On Feb 22, 2013
Syncan: Biko kedu ihe e jiri were bekee bido onodu anyi nkea, O bu ndi ole ka anyi choro ka ha soro roputa Eze ndi igbo?
Nwanne yabuife gbagwojurum anya,odighi nma otu anyi sina ede ife edemede na asusu bekee,ifea bu ife gbasara umu Igbo ka anyi suo asusu anyi bikonu.Ka anyi chetakwa na onyeobuna ga achi umu Igbo ga abu onye na asu Igbo ofuma maka na ejighi asusu ozo agoo oji.Oji anaghi anu bekee ma obu asusu ozo.Oganiru na udo ka anyi cholo,ya gaziere umu Igbo.Onye sina Igbo agaghi adi ama nnaya chie.Udodili onye obuna cholo oganiru NDI IGBO.

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Promoe(m): 5:14pm On Feb 22, 2013
I have been following this thread for long time but this is what I have to say about this fellows;

Odumchi
He has been a better eze in 2 months than Onlytruth in 12 months. Its so pathetic that you guys were so dumb in thinking. I wonder what you guys expect from your Eze. Is it to open a thread like "Yorubas are the dirtiest people on earth" or "Hausas are bloody people"? I don't really understand this Eze NL ish. An Eze also is a teacher, which I saw this quality in Odumchi. He is very experienced in Igbo culture and I and many folks have got to learn a lot from this. For those who said he was 17 years, if a 17years boy's post is more educative than a 40years old fool forever man's post, isn't it the more reason to give him even more credits for his work? Instead all you could do is to team up and oust out eze. What sort of lesson are you teaching to non-Igbos about Igbo culture? An Abramovich system of government? No matter how bad a rulers tenure maybe, you're suppose to let him finish his tenure before unleashing words on him. You guys have started the rebellion and it has come to stay.
Ogugua
You're a promising eze nwayi, you look like one who really have vision for the umuada. Thumbs up, but if I were you I would equally resign, (i'm not asking you to, it's just me) because it's a strong revulsion to me, to work together with bunches of pointless and visionless people.

Onlytruth
I don't have anything against you but seriously with all due respect I'm very ashamed of you. You as the past eze suppose to use your leadership experience to settle matters here but instead you stood at the forefront in criticizing the eze. I don't know if its because you needed a second tenure but didn't get it then you decided to vent your frustration on the new eze. So pathetic! If you're to be re-elected, then everything here is just a joke.

Okija juju
I have nothing against you, i really love your sense of humour but unfortunately, this is not an eze comedy position. Electing you is just like a joke, because you're likely to throw insults on people. You all can check his siggy for confirmation. Hey! Don't even try to edit it angry

PointB & 9ja_I_hail
You guys have proven to us to be pointless just as Yoruba folks describe you. You follow the advice of few riffraffs and thereby indirectly making us a fool. Shame on you!

Advocate, Malawian, donchris, berem and other members of the Association of Rebels
I'm considering joining your group if Maurice PointB Iwu mess up with our votes. I hope i'm welcomed wink Having said all these, I hereby nominate emmm

Odumchi's son grin

2 Likes

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Dede1(m): 5:15pm On Feb 22, 2013
ikwere militant: pls kan an ikpere m$an votte.$just askng o

Ife ndi ibo na amasi em

If you can not write in central Igbo, you are obligated to write in Ikwerri. You have cancelled yourself as a genuine being when you wrote Ikwerri and Igbo incorrectly.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Ngwakwe: 5:18pm On Feb 22, 2013
In USA, no Governor can deport a citizen of USA to a particular state. Moreover, nothing like indigene - settler confrontation.

imperiouxx: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland: By Election - 2013 grin

Reddit of US is like Nairaland. US is full of different ethnics still nothing like Hispanic or indian or Afro-american reddit etc. I blamed it on mukina faso who brought this to front page. Shiiiiiooooor. angry
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Biafrarep(m): 5:18pm On Feb 22, 2013
Igbo kwenu! I am really shocked that nobody nominated me! I, Biafra rep, who has always been pro Igbo to the core, on many occassions I defended Igbo course so passionatly and even single handedly took the ofenmanu ppl to the cleaners yet nobody deemed it fit to recognize me, so sad and discouraging but all the same I hereby nominate myself. Ndi okenye turu ilulu na onye ajuru aju anaghi aju onwe ya. Ndi Igbo nmanma nu! Ndeewo nu o!!

2 Likes

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Kc3000: 5:19pm On Feb 22, 2013
Lesson learnt; if it ain't broke don't fix it. Let's bring back Onlytruth to continue the excellent job he was doing. I don't want us to have elections here every two weeks grin. Thanks to Odumchi for giving it his best, it's not an easy task. I hereby nominate Onlytruth.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Syncan(m): 5:26pm On Feb 22, 2013
Costa2000:
Nwanne yabuife gbagwojurum anya,odighi nma otu anyi sina ede ife edemede na asusu bekee,ifea bu ife gbasara umu Igbo ka anyi suo asusu anyi bikonu.Ka anyi chetakwa na onyeobuna ga achi umu Igbo ga abu onye na asu Igbo ofuma maka na ejighi asusu ozo agoo oji.Oji anaghi anu bekee ma obu asusu ozo.Oganiru na udo ka anyi cholo,ya gaziere umu Igbo.Onye sina Igbo agaghi adi ama nnaya chie.Udodili onye obuna cholo oganiru NDI IGBO.

Nna gi muru gi nwanne, ya gaziere gi. O buru na anyi were asusu anyi wee na eme ihe anyi na eme, ka anyi hunu ebe ndi ozo ga esi bata bia gbaruolu anyi mmiri. O bu okwu bekee nke anyi na asu, mere ewu na okuko jiri bata ebe a bia na acho ikpasasi ihe anyi na eme. Biko nu ndi be anyi, Eze anyi nwanu o ga-eji bekee goo oji?

2 Likes

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by saintohia: 5:28pm On Feb 22, 2013
When is nomination ending?

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Dede1(m): 5:35pm On Feb 22, 2013
Promoe: I have been following this thread for long time but this is what I have to say about this fellows;

Odumchi
He has been a better eze in 2 months than Onlytruth in 12 months. Its so pathetic that you guys were so dumb in thinking. I wonder what you guys expect from your Eze. Is it to open a thread like "Yorubas are the dirtiest people on earth" or "Hausas are bloody people"? I don't really understand this Eze NL ish. An Eze also is a teacher, which I saw this quality in Odumchi. He is very experienced in Igbo culture and I and many folks have got to learn a lot from this. For those who said he was 17 years, if a 17years boy's post is more educative than a 40years old fool forever man's post, isn't it the more reason to give him even more credits for his work? Instead all you could do is to team up and oust out eze. What sort of lesson are you teaching to non-Igbos about Igbo culture? An Abramovich system of government? No matter how bad a rulers tenure maybe, you're suppose to let him finish his tenure before unleashing words on him. You guys have started the rebellion and it has come to stay.
Ogugua
You're a promising eze nwayi, you look like one who really have vision for the umuada. Thumbs up, but if I were you I would equally resign, (i'm not asking you to, it's just me) because it's a strong revulsion to me, to work together with bunches of pointless and visionless people.

Onlytruth
I don't have anything against you but seriously with all due respect I'm very ashamed of you. You as the past eze suppose to use your leadership experience to settle matters here but instead you stood at the forefront in criticizing the eze. I don't know if its because you needed a second tenure but didn't get it then you decided to vent your frustration on the new eze. So pathetic! If you're to be re-elected, then everything here is just a joke.

Okija juju
I have nothing against you, i really love your sense of humour but unfortunately, this is not an eze comedy position. Electing you is just like a joke, because you're likely to throw insults on people. You all can check his siggy for confirmation. Hey! Don't even try to edit it angry

PointB & 9ja_I_hail
You guys have proven to us to be pointless just as Yoruba folks describe you. You follow the advice of few riffraffs and thereby indirectly making us a fool. Shame on you!

Advocate, Malawian, donchris, berem and other members of the Association of Rebels
I'm considering joining your group if Maurice PointB Iwu mess up with our votes. I hope i'm welcomed wink Having said all these, I hereby nominate emmm

Odumchi's son grin

I have a consideration admiration for your Igbo cultural demeanor on this forum. You are very much entitled to your opinions. I share in the sentiments expressed in some of them and tend to differ as well. My peoples say “Oke ehi gbalaga oke madu na-achu ya”. In addition, my people say “Anaghi eji ukwu abua awo ogwe”. In my humble opinion, I think Eze Ndigbo Nke Abua of Nairaland was found deeply indebted on both counts hence the sudden abdication of the throne.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by YorubaOmoge: 5:37pm On Feb 22, 2013
I nominate Lefulefu
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Kc3000: 5:43pm On Feb 22, 2013
Biafra rep: Igbo kwenu! I am really shocked that nobody nominated me! I, Biafra rep, who has always been pro Igbo to the core, on many occassions I defended Igbo course so passionatly and even single handedly took the ofenmanu ppl to the cleaners yet nobody deemed it fit to recognize me, so sad and discouraging but all the same I hereby nominate myself. Ndi okenye turu ilulu na onye ajuru aju anaghi aju onwe ya. Ndi Igbo nmanma nu! Ndeewo nu o!!

What's your body count Have you slain more ofenmanu than Dede1? grin Well, here's a medal of valor. . .keep up the campaign!!!

3 Likes

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by dayokanu(m): 5:48pm On Feb 22, 2013
PointB:

shocked shocked

I have always thought you were Igbo. Which tribe are u from?

By their fruit you would know them he a Ndyinbo

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Rhino5dm: 5:49pm On Feb 22, 2013
Ok. My apology, I'll make it up this night with marathon *** cool

berem: "where do broken hearts go?
Do they find their way home
right to the arms of the one you love..... " embarassed
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by FreeGlobe(f): 5:52pm On Feb 22, 2013
fvck, please we don't want onlytuth again lets try another person.

"Further more, if you object to any
nomination for whatever reason do
not hesitate to state it."

@PointB I object onlytruth's nomination, The constitution only spells a single tenure of one year and moreover majority of people that nominated him has their igboness in doubt (mostly his clique and former members of his cabinet), also his publicity (good or bad) as a former eze is wearing down on other nominees which is not fair.

I will bring other points if you ignore these ones.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Nobody: 5:54pm On Feb 22, 2013
Imagine Eze Promoe calling me a Rebel? hehehehe!

oops! I haven't even nominated. is it really necessary? A rebel's vote doesn't count just like my Yoruba brothers. meanwhile, as a rebel, i have to prepare my battalion army for self defence.preparing my OGBUNIGWE for action! cool

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (59) (Reply)

Aisha The Female Boko Haram Fighter / Chris Okotie's Message For Jonathan & Buhari / INEC's Press Release On Bayelsa And Kogi Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.