Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations (53569 Views)

PDP Wins Ife Central (osun State) House Of Assembly By-election / Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment / Niger East Senatorial By-election Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Nightshift(m): 1:55pm On Feb 22, 2013
Are you folks paying salary to the so-called Eze Ndigbo? What powers has an Eze without Ndi ichie? Everything here seems more like a circus. Let the missiles start flying....
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by chi3280(m): 1:56pm On Feb 22, 2013
Okija_juju:

And who is this untrained aji amu!? So I nwero respect for your elders!?

Zuzuru buru onwe gi ba nye na ofia.

Udene di ka gi.

Oburu na I nwero okwu, I mechite onu.
egbe elu gba gi eba ahu! ichoro ibu Eze? Eze ndi anumanu? go to the jungle and become the king of animals. Ewu Gambia!
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Okijajuju1(m): 1:56pm On Feb 22, 2013
PointB:

I believe Umunna will warm up to you when you warm-up to them, by respecting them and our sister states. Nairaland is littered with many of you shameful comments and incitement and snide comments variously posted as MAD COW. But if that is cool with majority, it should be cool with me, an ordinary umpire.

I hereby denounce the moniker known as Mad Cow. He is not an associate of Okija juju. Please do not judge me by his actions and utterances.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Ojiofor: 1:57pm On Feb 22, 2013
I hereby nominate Onlytruth.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Nobody: 1:58pm On Feb 22, 2013
Again I ask....

What responsibilities are to be ascribed to the online king of the black Jews?
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Okijajuju1(m): 1:58pm On Feb 22, 2013
chi 3280: egbe elu gba gi eba ahu! ichoro ibu Eze? Eze ndi anumanu? go to the jungle and become the king of animals. Ewu Gambia!

Ibu ezigbo onye anwurma Ibari Ogwa.

Go and drown yourself in cheap liquor.

Ibi da kwa gi.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by saintohia: 2:00pm On Feb 22, 2013
berem: so non igbos are not allowed to vote? maka gini zi? obughi otu a ka anyi siri me afo gara aga. why the change?

^^^^^^

Is better we don't allow non Igbos to vote, they would derail the process, though my opinion.

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Noiseless2: 2:02pm On Feb 22, 2013
Of cause the forumites should decide, but i'm very glad that i've made my point.

Ok, our freedom from will come without struggle or after most of you are done with your dream FEDERAL GOVERNMENT CONTRACTS in abuja & MANSIONS ON MARS?
slimghost:

Let the Voters decide. During Onlytruth's tenure, he was able to unite Igbos on NL in a unique way, and truth be told, am not Pro-biafra too. Our independence will come but not now, so lets first fight for our rights in Nigeria while we plan for our new Nation.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by 9jaIhail(m): 2:02pm On Feb 22, 2013
chi 3280: egbe elu gba gi eba ahu! ichoro ibu Eze? Eze ndi anumanu? go to the jungle and become the king of animals. Ewu Gambia!

Nnwanne biko ozu go, let there be peace.

Please keep the votes rolling people.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Noiseless2: 2:03pm On Feb 22, 2013
I nominate ALEX101
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by 9jaIhail(m): 2:04pm On Feb 22, 2013
Okija_juju:

Ibu ezigbo onye anwurma Ibari Ogwa.

Go and drown yourself in cheap liquor.

Ibi da kwa gi.

Okija aka mad cow, please forget this issue let be focus,BTW are you in the race again? cheesy
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Okijajuju1(m): 2:05pm On Feb 22, 2013
9ja_I_hail:

Nnwanne biko ozu go, let there be peace.

Please keep the votes rolling people.

Hapu Anuofia anwa ka o'ne zuzu ari.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by PointB: 2:07pm On Feb 22, 2013
jackbauersballs: Again I ask....

What responsibilities are to be ascribed to the online king of the black Jews?

We have actually gone past the stage of definition, we are moving towards refinement and perfection. But some of your questions can be answered here:
https://www.nairaland.com/download/956708
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Okijajuju1(m): 2:07pm On Feb 22, 2013
9ja_I_hail:

Okija aka mad cow, please forget this issue let be focus,BTW are you in the race again? cheesy

Yes o!!

My campaign crew are out of town at the moment and its looking like they wouldn't be back in time for the elections, however, I intend to run nonetheless.

This exercise is always fun. Win or lose.

And don't worry, I would play fair this time as long as you also play fair.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by manny4life(m): 2:08pm On Feb 22, 2013
9ja_I_hail:

Is Okija in the race?
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Psylas(m): 2:09pm On Feb 22, 2013
Igbo nwenre mmadu
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by slimghost(m): 2:10pm On Feb 22, 2013
Noiseless2: Of cause the forumites should decide, but i'm very glad that i've made my point.

Ok, our freedom from will come without struggle or after most of you are done with your dream FEDERAL GOVERNMENT CONTRACTS in abuja & MANSIONS ON MARS?

Dont get me wrong brother. Igbos will do better in an independent Igbo Nation but the machinery to achieve that has not been set in motion. MASSOB as it is now, is a big joke. So does that mean that before we can get put our house in order, we should be relegated to the background of events in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Nobody: 2:11pm On Feb 22, 2013
A ne kene ndi be anyi!smiley
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by tellwisdom: 2:11pm On Feb 22, 2013
odumchi: Asi m ka m gbaara unu ama maka ihe ga-eme na iru. Aroro m nro ebe ndi osuaghara na ndi nkpasa biara ebe a mebisia ihe niile unu na-eme. Ama m na-agbara unu bu na unu hapu ha aka o. Gba ha nkiti. Ha mesia, ha alaa. N'onye asaachila ha okwu maka ndi Igbo si na onye ara na onye isi di nma anaaghi akota okwu.

No bros, we dont vote by how much you speak Igbo sad sad
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by PointB: 2:14pm On Feb 22, 2013
manny4life:

Is Okija in the race?

He is in the race. However, if we don't want anyone in the race we could prevent them by using specific aspect of our rules:

.3 - GROUNDS FOR DISQUALIFICATION

An individual will be DISQUALIFIED from standing for elective position if
a. He breaches any section of the Nomination Rule OR
b. Such individual has an opposition to his candidacy totaling not less than 1/3 of his/her total nominations.
c. Nominees who do not accept their nominations after the deadline determined by the electoral commissioner, SHALL be disqualified.
d. Where all nominees fail to accept their nomination, the incumbent shall be returned unopposed.

The Electoral committee may also screen individual to ascertain if the breach any section of our rules. Finding may lead to disqualification.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Arysexy(m): 2:15pm On Feb 22, 2013
I nominate Alex101, i think he has done well in defending ndigbo here.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Okijajuju1(m): 2:15pm On Feb 22, 2013
manny4life:

Is Okija in the race?

Yes na!!!

Abeg nominate me quickly and text me what position you would like in my government. Minister of Igbo petroleum resources is already taken.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by manny4life(m): 2:16pm On Feb 22, 2013
PointB:

He is in the race. However, if we don't want anyone in the race we could prevent them by using specific aspect of our rules:

The Electoral committee may also screen individual to ascertain if the breach any section of our rules. Finding may lead to disqualification.

No I was only asking though, nothing more
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Nobody: 2:17pm On Feb 22, 2013
Okija_juju:

Yes o!!

My campaign crew are out of town at the moment and its looking like they wouldn't be back in time for the elections, however, I intend to run nonetheless.

This exercise is always fun. Win or lose.

And don't worry, I would play fair this time as long as you also play fair.
smfdh! angry
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by nduchucks: 2:19pm On Feb 22, 2013
Noiseless2: Exactly, Onlytruth though has my respect but we can't afford another Azikiwe who is refusing to realize that the best thing for the Igbos is to depart from nigeria.
We need someone or people who will channel a "one nigeria" energy into a complete way out of nigeria for Biafrans.

Noise Brainless, comparing Onlytruth's position to Azikiwe's shows that your are ignorant of the ex Eze's position on Igbo issues. The objective is to position Igbo for maximum political and economic benefits whether as citizens of Nigeria or Biafra.

Ask yourself what the probability of living in Biafra in your lifetime is, then your eyes may open up.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by hbrednic: 2:19pm On Feb 22, 2013
manny4life:

Is Okija in the race?

NO
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Nightshift(m): 2:22pm On Feb 22, 2013
tellwisdom:

No bros, we dont vote by how much you speak Igbo sad sad
Funny enough, so Igbo language is now a taboo here? No wonder, most of you here can hardly name the neighbouring towns/villages to their hometowns - a gang of Lagos based Ndigbo who speak Yoruba more than Igbo. If you loose your language, your identity(culture) is gone. I'm more worried about the future of Igbo language than an Eze in republican Igboland .
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by saintohia: 2:25pm On Feb 22, 2013
Orusi Okija,

Kedu ka I di ta?

Ndi nmuo, ha ekwerego gi soro zo Eze Ndi Igbo NL?

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by kaslaw: 2:37pm On Feb 22, 2013
I declare mah self fit 4 eze ndi igbo1 na 60/40 tins
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by manny4life(m): 2:38pm On Feb 22, 2013
hbrednic:

NO

Why? He is though
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by plaetton: 2:45pm On Feb 22, 2013
Nonnsense.

Progressive Igbos should steer clear of this Ezeship nonsense wherever it rears its ugly head.
I find it very condescending and self-deprecating.
Ezeship in Igboland is an alien concept that has, and continues to bring nothing but division and chaos in Igboland.

There is absolutely no place for an autocratic monarchy in Igbo culture.
The Igbo mind is not hotwired for submission to any sort of autocratic rule.
The Ezeship was an improvisation by colonial rulers to enhance the efficiency of their own rule.
It is the typical divide and rule system, where they attempted to create a ruling class and ruling families, similar to what they had obtained in other cultures in Nigeria.

In modern times, the monetisation of Igbo culture has further brought this alien concept of Ezeship into greater ridicule, because, now, any and every overfed psychopath is able to vie for, buy, or murder his way into the so-called Ezeship, and thereafter, lay claim to bogus royal lineage.

Look across Igboland and see for yourself the havoc that the endless wars,divisions, litigations and rancour brought about by Ezeship tussles.
If Ezeship was an original Igbo tradition, there would have been no need for all these problems.

What is so nauseating about this whole nonsense, is the manifestly self-deprecating craze to have " The Eze Indigbo "Of this of this, and " The Eze Indigbo" of that.
It seems that every pot hole in Nigeria and in the diaspora must have its own "Eze Indigbo".

C'mon brethren, stop debasing your culture , heritage and identity.

2 Likes

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by 9jaIhail(m): 2:54pm On Feb 22, 2013
plaetton: Nonnsense.

Progressive Igbos should steer clear of this Ezeship nonsense wherever it rears its ugly head.
I find it very condescending and self-deprecating.
Ezeship in Igboland is an alien concept that has, and continues to bring nothing but division and chaos in Igboland.

There is absolutely no place for an autocratic monarchy in Igbo culture.
The Igbo mind is not hotwired for submission to any sort of autocratic rule.
The Ezeship was an improvisation by colonial rulers to enhance the efficiency of their own rule.
It is the typical divide and rule system, where they attempted to create a ruling class and ruling families, similar to what they had obtained in other cultures in Nigeria.

In modern times, the monetisation of Igbo culture has further brought this alien concept of Ezeship into greater ridicule, because, now, any and every overfed psychopath is able to vie for, buy, or murder his way into the so-called Ezeship, and thereafter, lay claim to bogus royal lineage.

Look across Igboland and see for yourself the havoc that the endless wars,divisions, litigations and rancour brought about by Ezeship tussles.
If Ezeship was an original Igbo tradition, there would have been no need for all these problems.

What is so nauseating about this whole nonsense, is the manifestly self-deprecating craze to have " The Eze Indigbo "Of this of this, and " The Eze Indigbo" of that.
It seems that every pot hole in Nigeria and in the diaspora must have its own "Eze Indigbo".

C'mon brethren, stop debasing your culture , heritage and identity.

Who is this loose kolo master, Abeg Honorable AFAM and gentle man OAM4J help us get ride of this dull head.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (59) (Reply)

Guns Of President Buhari's Guards Of Honor Checked Anytime He Arrives (Photos) / Akpabio Wins Senate President Election / Court Of Appeal Dismisses Jimoh Ibrahim's Application (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.