Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

What Are The Reasons For High Level Of 30 Years+ Single Ladies In Nigeria? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Reasons For High Level Of 30 Years+ Single Ladies In Nigeria? (54990 Views)

EXPOSED: Reason For Increasing No Of Single Ladies In Nigeria & The Solution / So Many Ladies Over The Age Of 30, Please What Is The Problem!!!? / Self Defense For Ladies In Picture. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Reasons For High Level Of 30 Years+ Single Ladies In Nigeria? by bukatyne(f): 8:28pm On Mar 02, 2013
A-town:

I believe most men do these things. I think the problem occurs when women expect men to take over cooking. Any man that sits on the couch without helping his wife, day in day out obviously has problems. In this day and age, couples do things together. As a matter of fact, heres a little trick for you girls. If you want your husband to actively participate in cooking and stuff, just make sure anytime you're performing these duties, you have on your tightest victoria secret paraphenelia. Trust me, after some "wrestling" matches in the kitchen, he'll be the one asking you what/when do you want him in the kitchen. Women have the power to make men do whatever they want. Whether you know how to harness this God given talent is up to you.
That'll only work for an open minded man who loves his wife.
Re: What Are The Reasons For High Level Of 30 Years+ Single Ladies In Nigeria? by winutech(m): 8:31pm On Mar 02, 2013
In my humble opinion, I think civilization, outright disregard for laudable moral behaviour,indecision, and SIN, are some reason why ladies dont marry early.
As for the guys they enjoy taking as many pu*s-y and from as many joyful 'givers'. In ancient times you can only consumate your affection after following 'due process' of marriage. Hence a man is compelled to marry, if for nothing else, to show that he was a man! Nowadays, you meet a girl and fews hours later you gain access to 'Disney Land'. Tell me why will the guy rush for marriage?
Perhaps the ladies may need to close their legs a little. It has many advantages. wink.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Reasons For High Level Of 30 Years+ Single Ladies In Nigeria? by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 8:41pm On Mar 02, 2013
bukatyne: You deserve a standing ovation. I was about to ask if the men were getting married to themselves and leaving the women behind.

@OP: I don't understand the basis of your question as nigerian men are not gay. I don't think a lady not married at 30 is a problem except if she had opportunities and missed them. Marriage is not a status thing and should be measured according to age or qualification. Ideally, a person should get married when he/she has found that special person that they want to spend the rest of their life with and fulfill the dreams together and not when they reach a benchmarked age for marriage. However, we see that a lot of people marry when they have reached a certain age and don't care if they are compatible physically, spiritually or not.

I will agree that some ladies missed it because they are looking for a rich, tall and handsome husband and would not give the upcoming man face because they have forgotten that Rome was not built in a day. Some had men who loved and doted on them, they called the men sissies and lost a rare man; some had the bad habit of double dating and were caught; some had terrible pasts and it caught up with them; some are selfish and have nothing to offer a man, some have bad attitudes and are unwilling to change etc.

However, there are some that have decided not to marry; some have been jilted; some have lost their fiances; some have not seen the man they are willing to spend their lives with.

For every single 30+ lady, there is probably one married 30+ lady gnashing her teeth but will still come out boldly to castigate the single 30+. Our society should stop pressuring women to marry at a certain age and let them make their choices. If a woman sees a man that they both love each other at 20 and she's through with school or has a means to sustain herself financially, she can marry. If she has not met her choice of man (with a realistic measure) at thirty, she should be patient and make sure she's developing herself so she wouldn't really be the one at fault.
your post is full of nonsense
if your 16yo girl comes to you and say am getting married your first reaction will be you are too young for that.
undecided undecided undecided
BTW marriage is a status

for every +30 single lady there is a +30single guy? what a big lie grin grin grin Men tend to go for younger ladies, a 30+yo man will most likely go for a 25yo girl and not the other way around so your saying that Xsingle ladies=Ysingle men doesn't make any sense
the truth will be for every +30yo girl there is a +60yo widow grin grin

stop thinking married women are unhappy
Re: What Are The Reasons For High Level Of 30 Years+ Single Ladies In Nigeria? by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 8:51pm On Mar 02, 2013
^ to conclude if you are +30 and think there are men waiting for u , you are simply deceiving yourself, chance are u will end up with either :
a divorced
a widow
or a polygamist.
both of them +60 grin
my 2 wonderful kobo
Re: What Are The Reasons For High Level Of 30 Years+ Single Ladies In Nigeria? by brownlolly(m): 8:57pm On Mar 02, 2013
Too many comments and nobody is offering a solution. So, single ladies...pls apply.

I'm serious.
Re: What Are The Reasons For High Level Of 30 Years+ Single Ladies In Nigeria? by bukatyne(f): 9:04pm On Mar 02, 2013
derbypiero: can u marry a 35+yrs old gal
Hello, I am a lady. wink Are you saying if winkyou see a woman you love, is compatiable with you etc and she's 35, you wouldn't marry her because she's 35?
Re: What Are The Reasons For High Level Of 30 Years+ Single Ladies In Nigeria? by bukatyne(f): 9:07pm On Mar 02, 2013
CAMNEWTON4PRES: your post is full of nonsense
if your 16yo girl comes to you and say am getting married your first reaction will be you are too young for that.
undecided undecided undecided
BTW marriage is a status

for every +30 single lady there is a +30single guy? what a big lie grin grin grin Men tend to go for younger ladies, a 30+yo man will most likely go for a 25yo girl and not the other way around so your saying that Xsingle ladies=Ysingle men doesn't make any sense
the truth will be for every +30yo girl there is a +60yo widow grin grin

stop thinking married women are unhappy
Patience is a virtue. Reread my post and see if half of your theories correlate with what I posted. And for the fact that you can't see the sense in my post doesn't mean it's nonsense.

Next time, don't quote me without understanding my post.

Thanks
Re: What Are The Reasons For High Level Of 30 Years+ Single Ladies In Nigeria? by nbright: 9:09pm On Mar 02, 2013
bukatyne: Hello, I am a lady. wink Are you saying if winkyou see a woman you love, is compatiable with you etc and she's 35, you wouldn't marry her because she's 35?
bukatyne.... U insisted on ur guy cooking dishes, should it be always or once in a while (how many days, weeks or months interval?...)
Re: What Are The Reasons For High Level Of 30 Years+ Single Ladies In Nigeria? by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 9:15pm On Mar 02, 2013
bukatyne: You deserve a standing ovation. I was about to ask if the men were getting married to themselves and leaving the women behind.

@OP: I don't understand the basis of your question as nigerian men are not gay. I don't think a lady not married at 30 is a problem except if she had opportunities and missed them. Marriage is not a status thing and should be measured according to age or qualification. Ideally, a person should get married when he/she has found that special person that they want to spend the rest of their life with and fulfill the dreams together and not when they reach a benchmarked age for marriage. However, we see that a lot of people marry when they have reached a certain age and don't care if they are compatible physically, spiritually or not.

I will agree that some ladies missed it because they are looking for a rich, tall and handsome husband and would not give the upcoming man face because they have forgotten that Rome was not built in a day. Some had men who loved and doted on them, they called the men sissies and lost a rare man; some had the bad habit of double dating and were caught; some had terrible pasts and it caught up with them; some are selfish and have nothing to offer a man, some have bad attitudes and are unwilling to change etc.

However, there are some that have decided not to marry; some have been jilted; some have lost their fiances; some have not seen the man they are willing to spend their lives with.

For every single 30+ lady, there is probably one married 30+ lady gnashing her teeth but will still come out boldly to castigate the single 30+. Our society should stop pressuring women to marry at a certain age and let them make their choices. If a woman sees a man that they both love each other at 20 and she's through with school or has a means to sustain herself financially, she can marry. If she has not met her choice of man (with a realistic measure) at thirty, she should be patient and make sure she's developing herself so she wouldn't really be the one at fault.

1st bolded: smply means for every single lady there is a single man. It's false and i showed it in my previous post.

2nd bolded: Marriage is a status. undecided

3rd and 4th : contradiction undecided
Re: What Are The Reasons For High Level Of 30 Years+ Single Ladies In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Mar 02, 2013
bukatyne: Hello, I am a lady. wink Are you saying if winkyou see a woman you love, is compatiable with you etc and she's 35, you wouldn't marry her because she's 35?

This is a good question. In some cases, the man would probably go ahead if he's in love. In MOST cases, he would probably start thinking about things such as having to use their life savings for fertilitily treatments and such. Nature is cruel at times. It is what it is. The closer a woman gets to 40, the harder it is to have kids. This alone is a very decididng factor for a lot of men.
Some people will say, well they can adopt. Well some will also say, he can look for another woman that is 30 below.
I have to be honest, life is not fair on women.
Re: What Are The Reasons For High Level Of 30 Years+ Single Ladies In Nigeria? by fubbyy(m): 9:29pm On Mar 02, 2013
Sagamite:

Wrong!

If a woman is hot, at any age, she would find a man easily.

When a women is attractive, men think with their diicks!

Not be applying any rational thought like "why hasn't she married all this years despite her beauty?".

If a woman is hot, she would nail most men she wants, even younger ones, and get them to the alter ASAP, except she has some phenomenally stinking attitude that knocks sense into them and let the blood flow north of the trousers.

Hot women have power and choices except when they meet an attractive man that tells them to shove their power up their arsse. Then they are shocked and become submissive because this one is not ready to kiss her arsse and that is a turn on for her and he becomes her number one choice.

If a woman is fine and has a decent personality, she would marry whenever she wants to marry even if she is 42. Many married men would even leave their nagging wives for her.

cool
very wrong bro, you said many men think with their dick that's to tell you that what those men need Is just 5ex and nothing more

If hot women get married @ any age like you said that means there will be no single hot woman

Come to ph and I will show you hottest single women who's frustrated looking for a husband, dey plenty

And most of them are rich which chase men away, men are scared of such women, investigate on this matter and you will know better
Re: What Are The Reasons For High Level Of 30 Years+ Single Ladies In Nigeria? by trolling(m): 9:35pm On Mar 02, 2013
pro01:

I couldn't help liking this comment - simply because it is near-perfect in validity. Bottomline is that both rich girls and poor girls (and every girl in-between) are chasing the same limited pool of 'eligible' men, and each one is 'believing God' that settling for less is not her portion. The result can only be chaos. Excess demand + limited supply = ?.
equals scarcity of eligible men
Re: What Are The Reasons For High Level Of 30 Years+ Single Ladies In Nigeria? by nbright: 9:36pm On Mar 02, 2013
fubbyy: very wrong bro, you said many men think with their dick that's to tell you that what those men need Is just 5ex and nothing more

If hot women get married @ any age like you said that means there will be no single hot woman

Come to ph and I will show you hottest single women who's frustrated looking for a husband, dey plenty

True talk... They are many in numbers...

fubbyy: And most of them are rich which chase men away, men are scared of such women, investigate on this matter and you will know better
If u noticed, some of these ladies went after aristos and alhaji's during their youthful stage thinkin that they can get married whenever they want...
Re: What Are The Reasons For High Level Of 30 Years+ Single Ladies In Nigeria? by dobec(f): 9:51pm On Mar 02, 2013
What is marriage? Why do we marry? You don't need to marry becos u d society says so or family pressure, it shld be becos u hv found d right person u want to spend u rest of ue life with. Pple marry late for so many reason; school, death of a fiance or fiancee, financial incapability, overinfluence of parents, being in a wrong relationship for long, dissapointments, too religious etc there are thousands of reasons why pple marry late but in my little experience, the wayward girls who have slept with different guys always get married when they are ready to settle down. most of the time is the good girl that get hurts. Thousands of pple get married every saturday but how many are truly happy? In those days, when a girl is born right from her childhood she is made to believe dat the only reason why she is on this earth is to get married and hv kids but now adays I hv loads of other expectations from family, friends etc. God will help us all but guys stop believing she is still single cos she did not make hays while the sun shine.
Re: What Are The Reasons For High Level Of 30 Years+ Single Ladies In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Mar 02, 2013

Men usually marry women that are younger than them. Sometimes way younger. As a woman advances in age, the number of eligble bachelor (emphasis on the word bachelor) becomes less. A 35 year old woman would most likely get a divorcee usually with a child alredi. Is that situation u want? A 38 year old man can marry anywoman from 38 yrs to 22 yrs (a large pool full of many single women). A 35 year old woman can marry any man from ( 36 years to say 60 years). A large pool also but usually full of many already married men or divorcees.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Reasons For High Level Of 30 Years+ Single Ladies In Nigeria? by bukatyne(f): 10:04pm On Mar 02, 2013
nbright: bukatyne.... U insisted on ur guy cooking dishes, should it be always or once in a while (how many days, weeks or months interval?...)
Hi nbright, I'm sure you didn't get that from this thread.

To answer your question: It depends on the situation

If I am doing something else like washing, cleaning etc it's normal he assists like doing another task or cooking

If I am cooking in the kitchen, and he's not busy doing something else, why should he stay alone when he can keep moi company with added incentives? wink

it's not a rooster thing, it should be fun. When you love someone, you always want to be around him/her even if it means joining in doing chores or whatever. My guy paints in his pasttime and I always join him. I would assist in passing brushes, mixing paint, getting water etc and be with my love. i make beads and he's my 'tester', help me hold some strings etc.

It all depends on how a couple want their relationship/marriage to be.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Reasons For High Level Of 30 Years+ Single Ladies In Nigeria? by trolling(m): 10:04pm On Mar 02, 2013
DailyNews: Reading through the comments on this thread now makes me feel more pity for the Nigerian single ladies, especially those above 30yrs, so pathetic the society demands so much from women, its well.

But guys, pls let's not put the whole blame on the ladies and be more realistic.

In a more realistic approach, d reasons for the rapidly increase in d no of single ladies include n not limited to:

1. Unemployment
2. There are lesser number of eligible bachelors due to my number one point, and this is why I wud advice any wise single lady to not only wait for that her presumed dream man and work towards building her own dream man, its very possible. So many ladies are waiting for a never-will-come dream man n age keep kicking on them, build ur own dream man just as u built ur own business n career n be happy.

3. Unequal gender population- there are greater number of eligible spinsters than bachelors

4. Over hyping- some ladies over-hype themselves unknowingly and in d process scare away responsible men, so try n tone down. Observe ur environment n blend in n stop over-hyping urself cos it may scare potential suitors

5. Nigerian guys now have marriage phobia- guys are afraid that the lady they may end up marrying may not be submissive due to over-adoption and acceptance of western culture. Some are afraid the lady may end up not being a good mother to their kids. And some ladies created dis phobia in d name of being career-driven n all of those usual excuses.

Imagine single ladies of Nigerian origin arguing and saying publicly that their husbands shud be cooking for them, washing, doing house chores, in Nigerian marriage setting Pls o wake up, this is Nigeria o! So Adenuga, Dangote, Nneji, ABC Orjiakor, just to name but a few shud be cooking and cleaning house for their wives to answer romantic and wonderful husbands Na wa o...sorry to say this- the desire to eat good food prepared by someone I cherish is one of d things that makes me miss marriage n of course, d lovely, stubborn lively kids toosmiley

In all, our ladies shud pls try and be more realistic than dreamy. We are not saying that Nigerian guys are all saints, nope, men of course are cunning, so learn to deal with them n get the best out of life.

I know it hurts reading some of d male comments as a single lady, be strong, its well ok?
i too gbadun your comment...nice one
Re: What Are The Reasons For High Level Of 30 Years+ Single Ladies In Nigeria? by trolling(m): 10:06pm On Mar 02, 2013
kandiikane:

And what exactly is wrong with bolded. What is wrong in a man cooking? Putting clothes in the washing machine, taking the bin outside? Seriously, what is this bullshyt! Did their mothers give birth to them with silver spoons in their mouths? Abeg jooor!
here goes another westerner
Re: What Are The Reasons For High Level Of 30 Years+ Single Ladies In Nigeria? by ezicat: 10:46pm On Mar 02, 2013
Wow, so much hate on here for women.

As someone else has asked, why do you care if there is an increasing number of single women? How does it affect your life? Or is bitterness that you haven't found someone to settle down with? That's probably it. But who would settle down with you when you have so much hate for women? Would you have a friend that talks about you the way some of you talk about women? So why have a husband if the average Nigerian male is so disrespectful? Or is having a husband that is one's best friend an alien concept to Nigerians?

So a woman doesn't get to be a maid in her own house, or get pre-mature wrinkles from busy body inlaws or STDs from cheating husbands? How is that a bad thing? Does a woman have to have a husband to take care of herself in this day an age? Does she have to have a husband to have a child? (if that's what she wants)

Guess what men? Women can survive without you. Heck - they're are even women only villages. Checkout Umoja in Kenya http://www.asafeworldforwomen.org/womens-rights/wr-africa/w-kenya/2212-kenya-the-village-where-men-now-fear-to-tread.html

So why don't you lot go f*ck yourselves, literally! since women are such horrible creatures.
Re: What Are The Reasons For High Level Of 30 Years+ Single Ladies In Nigeria? by thehunted(m): 11:17pm On Mar 02, 2013
ezicat: Wow, so much hate on here for women.

As someone else has asked, why do you care if there is an increasing number of single women? How does it affect your life? Or is bitterness that you haven't found someone to settle down with? That's probably it. But who would settle down with you when you have so much hate for women? Would you have a friend that talks about you the way some of you talk about women? So why have a husband if the average Nigerian male is so disrespectful? Or is having a husband that is one's best friend an alien concept to Nigerians?

So a woman doesn't get to be a maid in her own house, or get pre-mature wrinkles from busy body inlaws or STDs from cheating husbands? How is that a bad thing? Does a woman have to have a husband to take care of herself in this day an age? Does she have to have a husband to have a child? (if that's what she wants)

Guess what men? Women can survive without you. Heck - they're are even women only villages. Checkout Umoja in Kenya http://www.asafeworldforwomen.org/womens-rights/wr-africa/w-kenya/2212-kenya-the-village-where-men-now-fear-to-tread.html

So why don't you lot go f*ck yourselves, literally! since women are such horrible creatures.

Sweetheart,why are u so bitter? So every married woman will be cheated on by her husband,suffer like a maid in her husband's house,etc.
Mumu,why don't u got to that umoja village in Kenya so that u can live in the women only village. We don't want to marry your kind....

Old and bitter woman.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Reasons For High Level Of 30 Years+ Single Ladies In Nigeria? by thehunted(m): 11:17pm On Mar 02, 2013
ezicat: Wow, so much hate on here for women.

Sweetheart,why are u so bitter? So every married woman will be cheated on by her husband,suffer like a maid in her husband's house,etc.
Mumu,why don't u got to that umoja village in Kenya so that u can live in the women only village. We don't want to marry your kind....

Old and bitter woman.
Re: What Are The Reasons For High Level Of 30 Years+ Single Ladies In Nigeria? by nbright: 11:23pm On Mar 02, 2013
This pix is simply HILARIOUS .... I pray it doesn't come to this for Naija gals...

Re: What Are The Reasons For High Level Of 30 Years+ Single Ladies In Nigeria? by tpia5: 11:23pm On Mar 02, 2013
there are plenty of men who wouldnt mind marrying but the problem is they might not fall within the standards set by the women who are looking for husbands.

eg rich, highly educated, tall, handsome, light/dark skin, drive car, etc etc.

molue users, dont apply

wrong skin colour, dont apply

not nigerian/not my tribe, dont apply [cant blame anyone for that, but relax standards if need be]

no money in your bank account, dont apply

no access to overseas, dont apply

living in face me i face you, dont apply

too many dont applies.
Re: What Are The Reasons For High Level Of 30 Years+ Single Ladies In Nigeria? by Revolva(m): 11:25pm On Mar 02, 2013

Na dem sabi shakara no let many see road..over sabi over tearing of eyes too much desperate housewife programmes....and mexican/american soaps...
They don't decide for demselves -- except someone else do..
And some gals are just tribalist..dats all
Re: What Are The Reasons For High Level Of 30 Years+ Single Ladies In Nigeria? by thehunted(m): 11:25pm On Mar 02, 2013
I think the 30+yrs women should be left to suffer their predicament. You guys are far too kind trying to analyse the problem and suggesting solutions.

I think the younger girls are the ones that need this advice the most so they don't make the kind of mistake that their older sisters have made. They are treading dangerously too.
Women never learn.
Re: What Are The Reasons For High Level Of 30 Years+ Single Ladies In Nigeria? by tpia5: 11:34pm On Mar 02, 2013
nl is not helping though.

everyone here is a billionaire with fancy rides and excellent jobs.

and all the role models are buying multiple properties, jet setting all over the world and living the good life.

the women are told if only they can dress half n.aked all the time [be sure to show breast], then all the guys will fall into their laps and before you know it, wedding has happened and you're in your dream world.

so, when eventually many girls wake up, time has passed and they're still at square one, while the men have moved on to the newest "younger" girl to show face [even if na man]. At the same time, throwing some occasional attention at their online girlfriends just to keep them in fantasy land.
Re: What Are The Reasons For High Level Of 30 Years+ Single Ladies In Nigeria? by kandiikane(m): 11:51pm On Mar 02, 2013
trolling:
here goes another westerner

Idiot! Did your father not help your mother around the house or was she a slave bought from another kingdom?
Re: What Are The Reasons For High Level Of 30 Years+ Single Ladies In Nigeria? by trolling(m): 12:03am On Mar 03, 2013
kandiikane:

Idiot! Did your father not help your mother around the house or was she a slave bought from another kingdom?
lol...
Re: What Are The Reasons For High Level Of 30 Years+ Single Ladies In Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:56am On Mar 03, 2013
my girlfriend is 31 and i am 32 going on 33 in september. we plan on getting married, but i am having secound tots because of some reasons below
1. im anglican and she worships at winners,i have followed her to her church several times but she refused to follow me to my own church.she even went as far as telling me that she will never stepp into my church and that when we have children, our children will follow her to her church and she wont allow me to take them to my own church..now how can we as a family ,every sunday worship at a different church?

2.she never agrees with me and she likes winning evry arguement,even when i have documented proof that im correct, she will never agree,she always want to be rite.

3.i cud live with the 2 above, but the worst tin she does that i cannot tolerate is that, she always advices me or counsel me like im a child with no sense at all.this makes me mad at her because anytime i resist it, she says im am autocratic,unyielding,unbending,uncounsellable,unadvisable....all because i stand up to her and take charge like a man.
we had a fite yesterday because of number 3 issue and i told her that she was not there when i was born,up till i grew up and got an education, graduated and got a job, why does she think she can teach me ow to run my life.
i brot up the issue of different church again and told her that if she is not willing to worship at my church, then we are simply wasting our time.she told me that she cannot and will not worship at my own church and if i insist, then we shud break up the relationship.
i know she has good intentions for me and i truly love her, but i dont think i can live with her attitude.
she is 31 and single,i hope u guys see one of the problems with some of our ladies; stubbornnes!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are The Reasons For High Level Of 30 Years+ Single Ladies In Nigeria? by trolling(m): 1:01am On Mar 03, 2013
konfessor: my girlfriend is 31 and i am 32 going on 33 in september. we plan on getting married, but i am having secound tots because of some reasons below
1. im anglican and she worships at winners,i have followed her to her church several times but she refused to follow me to my own church.she even went as far as telling me that she will never stepp into my church and that when we have children, our children will follow her to her church and she wont allow me to take them to my own church..now how can we as a family ,every sunday worship at a different church?

2.she never agrees with me and she likes winning evry arguement,even when i have documented proof that im correct, she will never agree,she always want to be rite.

3.i cud live with the 2 above, but the worst tin she does that i cannot tolerate is that, she always advices me or counsel me like im a child with no sense at all.this makes me mad at her because anytime i resist it, she says im am autocratic,unyielding,unbending,uncounsellable,unadvisable....all because i stand up to her and take charge like a man.
we had a fite yesterday because of number 3 issue and i told her that she was not there when i was born,up till i grew up and got an education, graduated and got a job, why does she think she can teach me ow to run my life.
i brot up the issue of different church again and told her that if she is not willing to worship at my church, then we are simply wasting our time.she told me that she cannot and will not worship at my own church and if i insist, then we shud break up the relationship.
i know she has good intentions for me and i truly love her, but i dont think i can live with her attitude.
she is 31 and single,i hope u guys see one of the problems with some of our ladies; stubbornnes!
she's proud,defensive and manipulative
Re: What Are The Reasons For High Level Of 30 Years+ Single Ladies In Nigeria? by Abraham2013(m): 1:39am On Mar 03, 2013
4 those of u calling gals gold diggers, materialistic etc, if u born ur own daughter, carry her give aboki ur gateman to marry. Gals shine ur eyez oh.
Re: What Are The Reasons For High Level Of 30 Years+ Single Ladies In Nigeria? by nbright: 6:19am On Mar 03, 2013
konfessor: my girlfriend is 31 and i am 32 going on 33 in september. we plan on getting married, but i am having secound tots because of some reasons below

I raised this same issue on another thread... Ladies now see it as a must for their husbands/ boy friends/ fiancee's to leave their church and follow them to their's.... Are we not serving the same God?.. You will see a lady after dating a guy for some years the relationship will collapse just because of church matter... I know of a man (though he is late), he is a catholic knight while his wife is a deeper lifer... They lived a happy life, none of their children were in the country then... But the man was assasinated on his way from church.. (this happened @ rumuodara area... Like 4 years ago)..

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

My Experience With A Married Woman. / My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me / Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.