Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

I Will Contest Presidency In 2015 – Buhari Declares - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Contest Presidency In 2015 – Buhari Declares (2296 Views)

Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov / Jonathan Will Contest In 2015 – Edwin Clark / I Will Contest 2015 Presidency - Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Contest Presidency In 2015 – Buhari Declares by Odunnu: 1:16pm On Feb 23, 2013
aurenflani:

Is it Buhari you will not vote for or APC? Will you vote for another Muslim candidate? No.

There you have it. Vote for yours and we vote for our own too provided is Buhari or someone with some level of integrity.
Are you high? Why put words into my mouth?
I despise Buhari, I have nothing against APC atleast, not yet. Stop the rawwwwbiish conclusions
Re: I Will Contest Presidency In 2015 – Buhari Declares by Nobody: 4:59pm On Feb 23, 2013
Ngwakwe: I wanted to make the first comment on sighting this thread but unfortunately my heart jumped into my stomach and I fainted.

I was anticipating that APC will be a great alternative Party where the founding fathers will forgo their individual ambitions for promising younger performers, great achievers and captains of Industries to force PDP to change or invariable wrestle Power from PDP.

I will be disappointed if Buhari becomes APC Presidential Flag bearer.

In an ideal Nigeria where politics is what it should I will normally be a PDP voter. However I was hoping that PDP fails at the next Presidential election because I thought that will help rescue the party PDP and help rescue Nigeria. In order for this to happen we need a great alternative and I was hoping that APC will be that great alternative. However if Buhari emerges the flagbearer of APC it will guarantee another 4years for PDP.

The one person who APC needs right now if Fashola. He is the one person with the electoral math and clear path to victory to unseath PDP in a Presidential contest.
Re: I Will Contest Presidency In 2015 – Buhari Declares by Pygru: 6:12pm On Oct 09, 2013
undecided
Re: I Will Contest Presidency In 2015 – Buhari Declares by donphilopus: 7:05pm On Oct 09, 2013
Buhari you don't have to declare before we elect you, you are already there come 2015

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Uduaghan Transformed New Layout, Off Jakpa Road, Warri / Breaking! Nafdac Begin Test Of Herbal Ebola Cure From Nigerian Scientists / 2015 President Election: God's Prophet Reveals The Shocking Winner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.