Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,369 members, 7,957,995 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:05 AM

House Wife Stabbed To Death By Mother-In-law - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Wife Stabbed To Death By Mother-In-law (29562 Views)

House Wife Caught Making Love To Gate Man On Her Matrimonial Bed(photo) / A Depressed House Wife Needs Urgent Advice / Would You Prefer Your Wife To Be A House Wife Or A Working Class Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Wife Stabbed To Death By Mother-In-law by Toyrem: 9:30am On Feb 24, 2013
pastie: Wish her quick recovery cry
you're sleeping.
Re: House Wife Stabbed To Death By Mother-In-law by maumau1: 9:31am On Feb 24, 2013
dad007: Me too,and my wife understand.

the first mistake couples make it to allow inlaws to leave with them... if u can handle it adviod it. in my own case i got married and my husband in anther state and i kept leaving with my parents,. my husband comes to visit i now found out that my paarents started making decision for us. not only dat, they started finding fault in everything my husband does, infct at a point they were telling me they regret allowing him to marry me for no reson. infact it was terrible that i almost ran mad leaving with them....
i thank God that my husband had to bring down his bisness to my location and we moved out of their house and we are happy. third party in any marriage is the fastest way to breakup.
if not for the patient i had i would not be relating with them till date.

1 Like

Re: House Wife Stabbed To Death By Mother-In-law by Beync(f): 9:41am On Feb 24, 2013
Jessus!! people should leave married couples to at least have peace at home,be it mother, father, sister or brother in-laws. what kind of news is this? what a wicked world! if you must visit, 2 or 3 days depending on the reason for ur visit, leave them married people alone. jeez! this is too bad for a mother who have beard children. i can never call this type of a woman a mother, tufiakwa!!!
Re: House Wife Stabbed To Death By Mother-In-law by nitlad: 9:43am On Feb 24, 2013
So many biased and prejudicial commenters on here... undecided undecided

None so far has condemned the murderous MIL and her actions in the strongest possible terms but would rather the husband thrown in the arena with the best gladiator from the House of Batiatus. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: House Wife Stabbed To Death By Mother-In-law by true2god: 9:47am On Feb 24, 2013
Another oscar pistorios in the making. I hope the mother will not say she tot the daughter-in-law was a burglar, hence she decided to stab her first and discoverd she wasnt a burglar.

Domestic violent this days, na waooo.
Re: House Wife Stabbed To Death By Mother-In-law by dnawah(m): 10:38am On Feb 24, 2013
Tufiakwa,wat a wicked mum.if is my mum i'll hand her over 2 my in-laws 2 do whatever they like with her.thank God 4 my mum.she no fit do am.
Re: House Wife Stabbed To Death By Mother-In-law by Michky: 11:35am On Feb 24, 2013
Joanna Sedley: small uncivilised,unpolished,insultive, unrefined etc boy.
Poverty stricken girl. Your mates are making it big in their marriages but you will surely leave this earth a poor girl. I pity your poo life. God go continue to punish that your stubborn smelly mouth dia. Dog.
Re: House Wife Stabbed To Death By Mother-In-law by Michky: 11:43am On Feb 24, 2013
nitlad: So many biased and prejudicial commenters on here... undecided undecided

None so far has condemned the murderous MIL and her actions in the strongest possible terms but would rather the husband thrown in the arena with the best gladiator from the House of Batiatus. undecided undecided
May God bless you jare. If it were a man that did the stabbing, they'd have been screaming how men are devils. Now, a woman has killed another woman but these hypocrites have decided to focus on mother-in-law menance rather than the murder issue. It is clear that women are beasts, just as men. I'll also suggest these fhucktards would stop attacking men at every opportunity.
Re: House Wife Stabbed To Death By Mother-In-law by amiebeauty(f): 12:56pm On Feb 24, 2013
very sad story.. .....n i agree wiv GreatGod on life bein beta dan marriage 'n sisikills ......u guys hit d nail on d head
Re: House Wife Stabbed To Death By Mother-In-law by Nobody: 2:45pm On Feb 24, 2013
debrief08: https://www.nairaland.com/1119599/mother-inlaw-scolds-pls-advice
Let us remember this thread oh and how it is "African" to accept all sorts from almighty mother in law, God forbid that she stand up to the bully of a mother in law.

Thank you for this thread. Infact Debrief may God bless you. I had completely forgotten about that thread until you posted the link. Did you see the way they attacked Kobo for speaking her mind?

I SMH. Now that this one is dead they have all come up with excuses. Keep your RIP's to yourselves yous are all hypocrites. Bloody hell

@Thread
It is a pity that this woman had to endure all these crap from her Inlaws and not come out of it alive.

RIP
Re: House Wife Stabbed To Death By Mother-In-law by JoannaSedley(f): 2:50pm On Feb 24, 2013
Michky: Poverty stricken girl. Your mates are making it big in their marriages but you will surely leave this earth a poor girl. I pity your poo life. God go continue to punish that your stubborn smelly mouth dia. Dog.
Hell of a venom, surely it sapped all your energy after spewing it out.
Re: House Wife Stabbed To Death By Mother-In-law by Michky: 6:29pm On Feb 24, 2013
Joanna Sedley: Hell of a venom, surely it sapped all your energy after spewing it out.
Outside the internet, am very sure you're not even worth my driver. For this reason, i'd do what i do to your type everyday. I'LL IGNORE YOUR RASCALITY. You are not worth another sentence from me.
Re: House Wife Stabbed To Death By Mother-In-law by Michky: 6:35pm On Feb 24, 2013
Back to topic.
Re: House Wife Stabbed To Death By Mother-In-law by GboyegaD(m): 11:31pm On Feb 24, 2013
What a sad way to end her life. Everyone involved has a share of the blame from her to her husband, her paents and even those she associates with. May her soul find rest with God.
Re: House Wife Stabbed To Death By Mother-In-law by coogar: 11:46pm On Feb 24, 2013
Sisi_Kill:
Lol...How then is it "Feminist thinking" if both men and women stated almost the same thing?!! cheesy

Wouldn't a stronger point be made if we said it's a "Naija thinking". . .after all we love to place the blame on others.

When we offer bribe to get a pass on something, we blame the bribe takers. When someone beats another person to a pulp, we say the victim must have done something, when we lose our jobs because we did a shitty job of it, we blame our wicked boss. ..this is the tried and true Naija MO and trying attribute it to one segment of the population, is a disservice to them.

the earlier you know there are pro-feminist men around, the better. you can tell the dude i replied wears sanitary towels every full-moon.
Re: House Wife Stabbed To Death By Mother-In-law by Nobody: 8:05am On Feb 25, 2013
[quote author=Efemena_xy]CC, forget the 3 year thingy!

I don't, never have, and NEVER would let my inlaws live in my matrimonial home!

So why the frigging hell would I subject my beautiful, precious angel of a daughter to such crap??!!

[left][/left]Debrief, Sisi & Damiso: d'you wanna know who I blame for the poor woman's demise? Not the wimp of a husband, nor the evil witch of a MIL...No.

I blame that lady's parents, moreso her mother! Their daughter ran back "home" to them, not once, not twice but 3 frigging times!! Only for what?? To be sent back to the lion's den. Probably with some Nollywood advice to fast-and-bear her cross.

What sane mother would value marriage over the physical, emotional well being and even SAFETY of their child??

Tufiakwa!! Lemme see whose gonna stop me from marching right in there and removing my beautiful, precious angel from a hell hole of a marriage! Dem never born them.

Anyway sha, such evil shall never be my lot, nor the lot of my flesh & blood[right][/right]

Sis adopt Me as Ur Kid Sis on Nairaland "na juice I go dey sip for ma hubby house"
Re: House Wife Stabbed To Death By Mother-In-law by Michky: 8:44am On Feb 25, 2013
coogar:

the earlier you know there are pro-feminist men around, the better. you can tell the dude i replied wears sanitary towels every full-moon.
hahahahaha! LMAO! Some dudes have become ultimate women wrappers. What really worries me is they're even proud of it. SMH. You're absolutely right. Pro-feminist men are indeed everywhere. It is well.
Re: House Wife Stabbed To Death By Mother-In-law by olekubaby: 8:49am On Feb 25, 2013
How i wish some NIGERIAN men would grow up sad, why continue to live with your mum knowing she hates your wife. There is no justifiable reason for co-habiting with your mother after marriage. Leave and clive the bible says. RIP
Re: House Wife Stabbed To Death By Mother-In-law by olekubaby: 8:59am On Feb 25, 2013
[quote author=fairyprincess][/quote]

The lady was not forced to go back, apparently she married a spineless man. Who is under the thumb of his mother which shows lack of maturity. although what ever we say now is water under the bridge. The deed has been done. ladies in the house take note. Learn to say no to your hubby's mother living with you on permanent basis. Visit and go period

1 Like

Re: House Wife Stabbed To Death By Mother-In-law by chic2007: 10:13am On Feb 25, 2013
I blame the husband 100%. He is an unbelievably weak man. I have been married for 17 years and one thing my husband knows about me is that I cherish my privacy. If any one is coming to spend some time with us, he confirms whether it is ok first and lets them know they can only spend a limited period of time. He acknowledges the fact that familiarity does breed contempt because in the first 5 years of our marriage, I had a sister in law who lived with us permanently. It wasn't all roses. We are both strong willed ladies and had some verbal clashes. I put her in her place though.

Since she left for good, my husband vowed never to allow anyone stay permanently with us. It encroaches on the couple's privacy and when they are in laws, they tend to stick their noses into things that do not concern them.

My mother in law understands that I am a very private person. She also knows my husband will not tolerate her interfering in his home. Because of this, she does not cross her boundaries. I respect my mother in law for this and we get along. If the late woman's husband had been strong willed, things would not have degenerated to this level.

1 Like

Re: House Wife Stabbed To Death By Mother-In-law by princessmoi: 10:44am On Feb 25, 2013
chaircover:

I think its high time that a law is passed that no one lives with a married couple for the first 3 years of marriage.

About time CC.
Re: House Wife Stabbed To Death By Mother-In-law by temmythe(f): 1:59pm On Feb 25, 2013
pastie: Wish her quick recovery cry
Are you a learner?
Re: House Wife Stabbed To Death By Mother-In-law by ochallo: 11:09am On Feb 28, 2013
This is pathetic,
read this post on why mother in laws are different from their daughters.
http://elijahforce..com/2013/02/the-common-differences-between-wives.html
Re: House Wife Stabbed To Death By Mother-In-law by winie(f): 10:55am On Jul 29, 2014
this incident happened early last year. I know because the husband and the deceased parents came to brekete family to report the case, and for the public to help in locating the suspect. The mother in-law took the pix of the deceased because she was told by a fake prophet that the DIL was a witch, and instructed to bring her pix for prayers. The DIL got wind of this and demanded the MIL return the pix. MIL saw this as a threat to permanently dealing with the witch holding down her son's destiny(they are quite poor). The rest is history! The guy actually ran after the mother to kill her but had to go back to take care of his wife. Quite unfortunate.
Re: House Wife Stabbed To Death By Mother-In-law by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jan 22, 2022
OMG!!!! shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Don't Become The Family ATM / OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks / Woman Sleeping In A Cot While Baby Sleeps On The Bed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.