Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:47 AM

House Wife Stabbed To Death By Mother-In-law - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Wife Stabbed To Death By Mother-In-law (29328 Views)

House Wife Caught Making Love To Gate Man On Her Matrimonial Bed(photo) / A Depressed House Wife Needs Urgent Advice / Would You Prefer Your Wife To Be A House Wife Or A Working Class Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Wife Stabbed To Death By Mother-In-law by Rooneyboy(m): 7:35pm On Feb 23, 2013
wow !

Can't believe I'm in tears.

Poor girl, weak husband.
Re: House Wife Stabbed To Death By Mother-In-law by MANOSUB(m): 7:36pm On Feb 23, 2013
pastie: Wish her quick recovery cry
Who are you wishing quick recovery, the dead woman? U funny o
Re: House Wife Stabbed To Death By Mother-In-law by Nobody: 7:36pm On Feb 23, 2013
Na wah o. comot from east go dey stab person for north. I hail Una o
Re: House Wife Stabbed To Death By Mother-In-law by Nobody: 7:37pm On Feb 23, 2013
ileobatojo:

Please carry on. Display your local madness for the world to see. Razz thing.

I've never seen such a brainless human being before in my life. If someone is a nonentity to you, then why go around stalking their posts and making snide remarks constantly? Do you have any common sense? Re*tard.

What snide remarks? Why do you always take my comments too serious? awww pele , see person calling another person razz thing? cheesy and yes you're a nonentity , bitter fat a ss , oh now it's me stalking you now? cheesy delusional mo ron. cheesy keep talking odę!
^^^bolded... go and ask ALL of them in your family house, ( if you have one wink)
Re: House Wife Stabbed To Death By Mother-In-law by creativemusic: 7:38pm On Feb 23, 2013
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: House Wife Stabbed To Death By Mother-In-law by Smartluv(m): 7:40pm On Feb 23, 2013
i blame that man, for allowing his mother torment her family all dis while and he kept mute, o ya nah,his wife don die,make he go marry her mother. Nonsense man!
Re: House Wife Stabbed To Death By Mother-In-law by andyanders: 7:40pm On Feb 23, 2013
In fact the husband should be arrested to produce the mother. How can the woman run faster than him? I believe that both of them planned and killed the woman.

First, why must the mother be living with them? Why must the mother be parking the lady's pictures and the husband would tell her to allow his mother to take the pictures. Maybe she was having only female children and they wanted to get rid of her.
Both the husband and his mother must be arrested and sent t jail and government should take care of the children.

3 Likes

Re: House Wife Stabbed To Death By Mother-In-law by Nobody: 7:42pm On Feb 23, 2013
Cheiiii!!!
Re: House Wife Stabbed To Death By Mother-In-law by Nobody: 7:47pm On Feb 23, 2013
jidegirl12:

What snide remarks?

How will you know? Are you smart? Do you have any sense?

Why do you always take my comments too serious?

Says the person who said this.

jidegirl12: Ohhhh you already got your leash pm and you're still ranting like a rabid dog that you are? Pele e go beta ...
Looks left and right... Ignored ? By who? Oh you ? Come on you know you're a nonentity to me .. wannabe fool ...
Amebo apologists? Ummm , now who could that be?
ASHI!

Ah, may God punish the person who turned your brain to mush.

jidegirl12:
see person calling another person razz thing?

My dear, you are razz. Leave that thing.

1 Like

Re: House Wife Stabbed To Death By Mother-In-law by Originalsly: 7:47pm On Feb 23, 2013
Evablisse hit the nail on the head. The husband is and will always be a mamma's boy. The wife should've realised that even before she got married. It's very sad that it had to come to this and two children have to grow up without a mother. It doesn't seem like the police are much interested in finding the killer. How long can mamma's boy stay away from his killer mom?
Re: House Wife Stabbed To Death By Mother-In-law by linuster(m): 7:48pm On Feb 23, 2013
as if im dreamin
Re: House Wife Stabbed To Death By Mother-In-law by Ilekokonit: 7:50pm On Feb 23, 2013
He said his mother had been with them since he married his late wife and they had not been enjoying peace.

The husband said his mother had never been nice to his late wife since they got married.

One of the MANY reasons why Husband, Wife and Children are the ONLY people who should live under the same roof. Any INLAW or OUTLAW who stubbornly moves in with a couple under whatever guise including child minding is a Recipe for disaster or invasion of privacy or breaking up the marriage.

With inlaws living with them, the couples privacy disappears and a NORMAL husband/wife argument will turn into the party whose Mum or Dad is around wanting to prove that he/she is not a push over and the seeds of the marriage breakdown are thus sown.

But the mother in law in the article must really hate her daughter in law to even think of stabbing her. Once she knew she could no longer stand her daughter in law, why didn't she just leave the house for them ? Or does she think she owns her son

Familiarity really breeds contempt and this is another reason why some inlaws should be kept at arms length and your family matters should NOT be discussed with any of the 4 inlaws.

1 Like

Re: House Wife Stabbed To Death By Mother-In-law by Nobody: 7:53pm On Feb 23, 2013
ileobatojo:

How will you know? Are you smart? Do you have sense?

Says the person who said this.

Ah, may God punish the person who turned your brain to mush.

My dear, you are razz. Leave that thing.

Well well , Ms flawlessilepapaetojo cheesy... may thunder fire that your fat mouth you used to call dear, you lonely desperate attention seeking wh ore! Na jealousy go kill you grin may God punish that man way give you belle and abandon you.
Re: House Wife Stabbed To Death By Mother-In-law by tellwisdom: 7:53pm On Feb 23, 2013
Which hospital is the lady taking treatment now?? sad
Re: House Wife Stabbed To Death By Mother-In-law by vision2050: 7:54pm On Feb 23, 2013
people they talk sha.... See lectures some of them cant manage their home but on nairaland they are the best councellors..... Privacy should be high went it comes to marraige.
The deed have been done, that MIL should face the wrath of law if there is.

I cant allow any family member to leave with me im not wicked i prefer complete privacy
Re: House Wife Stabbed To Death By Mother-In-law by coogar: 7:54pm On Feb 23, 2013
Originalsly: Evablisse hit the nail on the head. The husband is and will always be a mamma's boy. The wife should've realised that even before she got married. It's very sad that it had to come to this and two children have to grow up without a mother. It doesn't seem like the police are much interested in finding the killer. How long can mamma's boy stay away from his killer mom?

will you tools quit this nonsense?
a wicked woman stabbed another woman to death and the husband should be blamed? when would women start taking responsibility for their own actions - did the husband instruct his mum to stab his own wife?

no wonder people don't take feminists seriously - one moment they want equality, the next moment they are the weaker sex. this is between a mother in law and a daughter in law. leave the husband out of it. if a father in law stabs his son in law to death, would you blame the wife?

arrant nonsense!
Re: House Wife Stabbed To Death By Mother-In-law by Opoki(m): 7:58pm On Feb 23, 2013
May God save us...
But some people are born to be killed by another being.
RIP to the dead.
Re: House Wife Stabbed To Death By Mother-In-law by Gabrielsylar(m): 7:58pm On Feb 23, 2013
They should grant the woman bail after being arrested......fake legal system
Re: House Wife Stabbed To Death By Mother-In-law by SisiKill1: 8:03pm On Feb 23, 2013
coogar:

will you tools quit this nonsense?
a wicked woman stabbed another woman to death and the husband should be blamed? when would women start taking responsibility for their own actions - did the husband instruct his mum to stab his own wife?

no wonder people don't take feminists seriously - one moment they want equality, the next moment they are the weaker sex. this is between a mother in law and a daughter in law. leave the husband out of it. if a father in law stabs his son in law to death, would you blame the wife?

arrant nonsense!
Err. ...I'm pretty sure the person you are responding to is a guy.

*gasps*

How do we get outta this now? lipsrsealed
Re: House Wife Stabbed To Death By Mother-In-law by Nobody: 8:03pm On Feb 23, 2013
jidegirl12:

Well well , Ms flawlessilepapaetojo cheesy... may thunder fire that your fat mouth you used to call dear you lonely desperate attention seeking wh ore! Na jealousy go kill you grin may God punish that man way give you belle and abandon you.

And the razz nature bursts through once again. As dull as you are, you can't even keep it hidden for 2 seconds.

I'm going to leave you to your stu*pidity now. Let people who want to discuss this serious topic carry on. Unlike you I actually have self control/self restraint. I don't go around with my wide mouth poking the beast and then feigning innocence, claiming to be the victim. Your MO has already been described to a T by multiples of posters, but your mental re*tardation prevents you from appreciating their advice.

Listen, I have no interest in conversing with you, rarely does anything intelligent proceed from your mouth so I simply have no interest, I don't respond to your posts, I avoid making snide references to them. I'm living and letting others live. I suggest you do the same, I ignore you, you ignore me. Everyone's happy. If you insist of stalking me around and continuing your childish taunts, you will be called out.

2 Likes

Re: House Wife Stabbed To Death By Mother-In-law by Deiok(m): 8:04pm On Feb 23, 2013
This is dis-heartening, how can a mil stab the mother of her grand children to death. Some persons heart are stronger than that of the devil himself.
Re: House Wife Stabbed To Death By Mother-In-law by Nobody: 8:05pm On Feb 23, 2013
As I always say no sex -male or female has the monopoly on VIOLENCE.
Violence of any type in a marriage should be condemned by all and sundry.
Re: House Wife Stabbed To Death By Mother-In-law by okpeter: 8:06pm On Feb 23, 2013
The devil is at work again, because of photograph. The husband is not a man. He should have send the mother home when he realised that his mother is not in good terms with his wife. If I may ask, is the mother a widow? If no, what is she doing in the house these years. Now that she have killed her daughter inlaw, she should stay to marry her son. To me the mother inlaw is a witch, she has been planning to kill her. She succeeded because of the foolishness of her son. Oya go and rub powder for her plan well executed.
Re: House Wife Stabbed To Death By Mother-In-law by coogar: 8:08pm On Feb 23, 2013
Sisi_Kill:
Err. ...I'm pretty sure the person you are responding to is a guy.

*gasps*
How do we get outta this now? lipsrsealed

it does not remove the fact that a woman committed this murder against a fellow woman. what has it gotta do with the husband? the culprit should face the wrath of the law and may the soul of the victim rest in peace. why do nigerians always manage to blame someone else? the victim can't be blamed, the culprit is a woman therefore let's blame the husband. how unreasonable can some nigerians be? a woman murdered a fellow woman and you people are blaming the father of the victim and the husband of the victim........

lots of common sense there.....
Re: House Wife Stabbed To Death By Mother-In-law by free2ryhme: 8:11pm On Feb 23, 2013
i blame the husband .. he allowed the situation to degenerate to this level .. it is a pity that the wife lost her life as a result of this negligence.
Re: House Wife Stabbed To Death By Mother-In-law by coogar: 8:14pm On Feb 23, 2013
free2ryhme: i blame the husband .. he allowed the situation to degenerate to this level .. it is a pity that the wife lost her life as a result of this negligence.

of course, the husband actually placed the knife in the hands of his mother to do the killing. since he's a mummy's boy, who else can he turn to do the deed?
Re: House Wife Stabbed To Death By Mother-In-law by andyanders: 8:19pm On Feb 23, 2013
tellwisdom: Which hospital is the lady taking treatment now?? sad

Do you read at all? Woman stabbed to death and you are asking the hospital she was taken to. Na waoooooooooo. I wonder how people reason.
Re: House Wife Stabbed To Death By Mother-In-law by Pacesetter2: 8:20pm On Feb 23, 2013
This issue is very bad...well sha...na their choice...once when i start courtship i go make constitution about this & that....i just hate this 3rd party issue...it doesnt allow privacy...most esp when the bro-in-law is staying....you cant dress naked round the house,you must not have little disagreement,you must not eat three meat while they eat two or one & lots more...
If i wan marry you....abeg no include in law issue oooo....at most 60days if not too much & that should be during child birth
Re: House Wife Stabbed To Death By Mother-In-law by Sagewood: 8:24pm On Feb 23, 2013
The husband of the deceased woman is unbelievably weak. The blame should squarely be on
his weak shoulders! I will never tolerate that kind of behavior from my mother or sister against
my wife for four years. I will send her packing in an instant.
Re: House Wife Stabbed To Death By Mother-In-law by Ssheun: 8:28pm On Feb 23, 2013
grin grin grin
oga gan oooooooooooo
Re: House Wife Stabbed To Death By Mother-In-law by tellwisdom: 8:34pm On Feb 23, 2013
andyanders:

Do you read at all? Woman stabbed to death and you are asking the hospital she was taken to. Na waoooooooooo. I wonder how people reason.

She was stabbed and should be taken to the hospital for treatment angry angry
Re: House Wife Stabbed To Death By Mother-In-law by allout: 8:37pm On Feb 23, 2013
Ssheun: grin grin grin
oga gan oooooooooooo

You registered tonight just to type this

Infact, oga gan! Now who are you? The MIL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Husband Raped My Niece —wife / US-Based Nigerian Boy Ignores Parents Calls For Family Prayer, Plays Video Game / 83-Day-Old Marriage Dissolved In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.