Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,072 members, 7,953,277 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:27 PM

House Wife Stabbed To Death By Mother-In-law - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Wife Stabbed To Death By Mother-In-law (29554 Views)

House Wife Caught Making Love To Gate Man On Her Matrimonial Bed(photo) / A Depressed House Wife Needs Urgent Advice / Would You Prefer Your Wife To Be A House Wife Or A Working Class Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Wife Stabbed To Death By Mother-In-law by Nobody: 11:41pm On Feb 23, 2013
So pathetic! An evil mother.
Re: House Wife Stabbed To Death By Mother-In-law by rezzy: 11:44pm On Feb 23, 2013
So painful. If she didnt have peace in her home,, she would have left without heeding to his plead. Its either his mother leaves or i leave, one must happen.
Re: House Wife Stabbed To Death By Mother-In-law by 7lives: 11:50pm On Feb 23, 2013
E don tey wey yansh dey back, no be today.
Yoruba people say if woman too stay long for her husband house, if she no die, she go become a winch.
Imagine this old hag, only God knows what she might have done to her husband before letting loose her evil spirit on her son and the poor daughter in law.
Ladies marriage is good but don't let it be your number one priority in life, if you make such a mistake and you don't know when to run for your dear life despite the obvious hand writing on the wall, you just might end up like this woman.
Our culture is such an unhealthy one that makes a woman an endangered specie, when you make a decision to quit a life threatening marriage, people will call you all sort of names, but remember, only the living celebrates.
Re: House Wife Stabbed To Death By Mother-In-law by dammytosh: 12:01am On Feb 24, 2013
I blame the fool she married.

I hope ll these girls open their brain before going for dt fine, cute but brainless dude.
Re: House Wife Stabbed To Death By Mother-In-law by jaydude(f): 12:44am On Feb 24, 2013
No matter what a person has done, how can a mother raise up a knife and stab another womans child to death? That mother in law is accursed and may her daughter in laws blood be upon her and her generation! Rubbish! Now she should marry her son and have babies for him. Mtcheewww...and may thunder strike her if she says it was d handwork of the devil!!!
Re: House Wife Stabbed To Death By Mother-In-law by cuteprincess1(f): 12:45am On Feb 24, 2013
wondrs neva ends
Re: House Wife Stabbed To Death By Mother-In-law by honeychild(f): 1:15am On Feb 24, 2013
CeCe Billz: God pls we ladies r not greedy so we only beg 4 a nice Mother inlaw IJN Amen!
There is no such thing as a nice Mother in law! grin grin
Re: House Wife Stabbed To Death By Mother-In-law by Ivynwa(f): 5:17am On Feb 24, 2013
He knows that his mum has never been nice to his wife for the 4 years of their marriage and he had the two living together that long. It looks to me like a case whereby the MIL was being eaten up daily by jealousy over the presence of another woman in her son's life. I mean she is so attached to him that for 4 years she couldn't let him leave her apron and live with his wife.

There seems to be more to the story than met the eyes, all that "she took her pictures and he asked wifey to ignore her" are not making sense. What is he doing with her DIL's pictures? She must have been boiling up in that home until whatever ugly feeling that made her do that tipped her over the edge. It's so ugly.
Re: House Wife Stabbed To Death By Mother-In-law by Michky: 6:17am On Feb 24, 2013
StateOfMind: So many wives and girlfriends have suffered this month sad

What a wicked mother-inlaw.

What a weak husband..
Weak man eh? Dude i think you're too stup!dly confused to be refered to as sane. Was it not on the Ghana story that you were blaming the man to pieces? Shouting men are devils because he stabbed his aggresively nagging wife? (N.B. I detest all forms of violence on fellow humans o) Now all you can say is wicked mother in-law abi? Lets say it as it is: WOMEN ARE DEVILS.
Re: House Wife Stabbed To Death By Mother-In-law by Michky: 6:25am On Feb 24, 2013
greatgod2012: This is what we are saying, when you sense physical abuse, report d abuser and run for your life,.........life is always better than marriage, when there is life, there is hope, now that there is no life nko........i detest divorce, but when it comes to abuse, im 100% supportive of it, because, even me, im allegic to abuse and i cant advise anybody to endure abuse........had it been d woman had refused to live with this woman now, she would probably still be alive.....what a wicked MIL, what an height of jealousy, because, i believe, she was jealous of her DIL.
To d hubby, hes a very weak man, he knew they have not been knowing peace since his mum has been living with them, yet, refused to do something drastic about d matter until his mum kill his wife.........."boda ode"
well, may d dead rest in peace and her spirit torment d perpetrator (if possible).
May God punish your mouth there. HOW DARE YOU BLAME THE MAN AGAIN. All you these foolish NL girls (except Sisi_kills, Jidegirl and a few others) wont give up this man hating business huh? AGAIN I SAY, WOMEN ARE DEVILS. Simple!
Re: House Wife Stabbed To Death By Mother-In-law by buchai: 6:35am On Feb 24, 2013
Nawa days some people dont know where they come from they will tel u my mama say i bi igbo. Some wil live and grows by it and eventually got married and live by d context "my mama say i bi igbo" bear children and inturn their children grows and get married as well, and that my mama say i bi igbo will become MIL and would nerva had visited his or her said home town and such will ended up living with his married son at the begining of their new lives together and thereby dictating 4 his son and her DIL resulting 4rm such case at hand.
Re: House Wife Stabbed To Death By Mother-In-law by Michky: 6:36am On Feb 24, 2013
Ivynwa: He knows that his mum has never been nice to his wife for the 4 years of their marriage and he had the two living together that long. It looks to me like a case whereby the MIL was being eaten up daily by jealousy over the presence of another woman in her son's life. I mean she is so attached to him that for 4 years she couldn't let him leave her apron and live with his wife.

There seems to be more to the story than met the eyes, all that "she took her pictures and he asked wifey to ignore her" are not making sense. What is he doing with her DIL's pictures? She must have been boiling up in that home until whatever ugly feeling that made her do that tipped her over the edge. It's so ugly.
Funny thing was: what i was clamoring for was more investigation before some nairaland eediots start pronouncing judgement on the Ghana player that stabbed his wife (she's still very much alive and healthy btw). For this reason, some fish-brained girls started saying i was justifying the man's actions. Now, thank God for this similar story. Look, I WONT QUIT UNTIL YOU THESE BLOODY FEMINISTS STOP PLACING ALL THE BLAME AT THE DOORSTEP OF MEN.
Re: House Wife Stabbed To Death By Mother-In-law by COOLDUN: 6:40am On Feb 24, 2013
It's a pity that this young man kept his wife in same house with his mother till his mother killed the poor woman, after many years of endurance, from his statement we could clearly see that his mother has not been friendly and accommodating type. My anger now, is why he lived with his mother in the same house till now, after seeing all her hostilities and wickedness towards his wife. It is not bad to live with a good mother in one’s matrimonial house, but not with this kind of Jezebel of a mother.

It is too late as his wife has paid the price of her mother’s wickedness. As for that witch of a mother, you will never know peace until you leave this world. You enjoyed your marriage and had a son who brought in a daughter in-law to your home, but your wickedness did not allow you to let a daughter of a woman like you to have peace in her matrimonial home because her husband is your son. Tomorrow you will tell me that you are a guild or Christian mother in a church.

I wonder a woman who could raise up a knife and stab her fellow woman all in the name of jealousy. This is an act of heartlessness, she is highly possessed. Women I am advising you all to stay away from the violent families if you can’t handle the situation.

Marriage is never a do or die affairs. It is not compulsory that everyone must marry, instead of one to die in the hands of animal in the name of husband, wife, father/mother in-law, brother / sister in-law. Life has no duplicate. This man will soon marry another wife after 6 months of mourning. But the woman is gone forever.
Re: House Wife Stabbed To Death By Mother-In-law by Michky: 6:43am On Feb 24, 2013
chaircover:

I think its high time that a law is passed that no one lives with a married couple for the first 3 years of marriage.
Childish. VERY CHILDISH.
Re: House Wife Stabbed To Death By Mother-In-law by Jonwesley(m): 6:54am On Feb 24, 2013
The husband should be held too as an accomplice to murder. How wld he watch his own mother dictate and control his own home till she did what she wanted. For so many years she planned this act and eventually executed it without the husband doing anything.
Re: House Wife Stabbed To Death By Mother-In-law by Michky: 6:55am On Feb 24, 2013
chaircover: In this case, it was the husband who told her to ignore, instead of taking appropriate action.

The father also wanted her to come back home, but the husband kept on begging the father.
This girl has poo in the head honestly. Man stabbs woman, you say men are heartless animals. Now, woman stabs another woman and all you're saying is mother in law this and that. You even have the guts to blame the man here. There was another story where the man beats his sister in order to protect his wife and these same low minds still blamed the man for doing so. ALL OF YOU ON THE FIRST PAGE OF THIS THREAD (EXCEPT SISIKILLS and JIDEGIRL) ARE VERY STUP!D. Yall need help. Seriously!.
Re: House Wife Stabbed To Death By Mother-In-law by fairygeh(f): 7:12am On Feb 24, 2013
That is why i love my mother,she would never even go visiting for more than a day or two,she no even get the time for staying and all that.she treats my brothers wives like her daughters,no one would even know the difference between we her daughters and our brothers wives.My prayer is just to have a mother in law like my mum,i envy my brothers wives atimes cos i dont know how my own MIL will be.God help me oooooooo

1 Like

Re: House Wife Stabbed To Death By Mother-In-law by Michky: 7:25am On Feb 24, 2013
WOMEN ARE EQUALLY AS DANGEROUS AS MEN. STOP PUTTING ALL THE BLAME ON MEN ALONE ALL THE TIME. BLAME WOMEN TOO. And regarding this story, i believe its best we hear from the mother-in-law's side first before pronouncing judgement. OFCOURSE, SHE IS GUILTY OF MURDER and should be hanged asap, no doubt. However, the wife might have also done a thing or two to share in the blame as well. Am not justifying what the mother-in-law did o. *Just saying* Thank you.
Re: House Wife Stabbed To Death By Mother-In-law by Positiveminds(m): 7:48am On Feb 24, 2013
Changing times. May God not allow us to see evil.
Re: House Wife Stabbed To Death By Mother-In-law by Annie2gud(f): 8:03am On Feb 24, 2013
What a Sordid start:its eida a BiL setting His pregnant siL ablazed in IMO state.or a laspotech student Beating His babe to Death.or Oscar the Blade Runner shooting His 29yrs supermodel babe to death.or a MIL stabbing DIL to death.when will all this Poo End?The worst thing to happen to Any woman is to Be in an Abusive Relationship.The DiL' is Dead,i wish Her safe journey to the after-life.A for those of you,that Are still cowering in such Relationships,please Kindly Pack your Bags and luggages and Run as fast as oscar pristorius.
Re: House Wife Stabbed To Death By Mother-In-law by Nobody: 8:20am On Feb 24, 2013
That
man is a big fool and a idiot. Why would he allow his mother to stay
in his house despite the fact that he kows his mother hates his
wife. Oh my God! Some men are so stupid and senseless. That husband of
her's is to be blame. RIP my sista
Re: House Wife Stabbed To Death By Mother-In-law by dad007(m): 8:36am On Feb 24, 2013
It about courage because for me,I think a man who have got no courage to protect his wife from the discomfort or even torment from his mother or sisters and in most cases it could be both.Is not fit to be a husband.
Re: House Wife Stabbed To Death By Mother-In-law by JoannaSedley(f): 8:39am On Feb 24, 2013
Michky: May God punish your mouth there. HOW DARE YOU BLAME THE MAN AGAIN. All you these foolish NL girls (except Sisi_kills, Jidegirl and a few others) wont give up this man hating business huh? AGAIN I SAY, WOMEN ARE DEVILS. Simple!
small uncivilised,unpolished,insultive, unrefined etc boy.

1 Like

Re: House Wife Stabbed To Death By Mother-In-law by freecocoa(f): 8:42am On Feb 24, 2013
I'm so angry right now, I hope they have arrested that sissy of a man because he is an accomplice.

So he knew his mother has never been nice to his wife all these years and he kept asking her to endure instead of putting his foot down and doing something about his mother's evil behavior, ngwanu they have killed the young girl, I guess they are now happy.

I keep saying it to whomever wants to hear and those that don't want to hear, I will not take nonsense from no MIL or anybody for that matter, just why can't people stay in their houses and know their place.

RIP to the girl and may God console her loved ones, I really pity her kids.
Re: House Wife Stabbed To Death By Mother-In-law by salt1: 8:46am On Feb 24, 2013
honeychild:
There is no such thing as a nice Mother in law! grin grin
I can only imagine your anger!
Don't generalize abeg.

I can see from your handle that you're a woman so I decree that you, honey child is and will be a good MIL
Re: House Wife Stabbed To Death By Mother-In-law by onuwaje(m): 8:56am On Feb 24, 2013
Why would the mother stay with them for that long?... Why would the husband allow the mother stay that long if she doesn't give them peace for 4years? Why would the mother do such a thing to her son's wife because of picture? The woman should be killed... Those who kill by the knife should be killed by the knife
Re: House Wife Stabbed To Death By Mother-In-law by kenosky: 8:56am On Feb 24, 2013
It's really sad what folks have to put up with in the name of staying married. I'm the last person who would encourage anyone (male or female) to stay in an abusive marriage/ relationship. What use are you dead? Now, the 2 kids are left without their mother, probably to be raised by someone else who really doesn't care that much about them... The bulk of the blame is with the tradition/ culture that encourages persons to 'endure' so that they can remain married...
Re: House Wife Stabbed To Death By Mother-In-law by NOIBMUUL(m): 9:00am On Feb 24, 2013
StateOfMind: So many wives and girlfriends have suffered this month sad

What a wicked mother-inlaw.

What a weak husband..

Husband na GEJ.
Re: House Wife Stabbed To Death By Mother-In-law by dad007(m): 9:08am On Feb 24, 2013
vision2050: people they talk sha.... See lectures some of them cant manage their home but on nairaland they are the best councellors..... Privacy should be high went it comes to marraige.
The deed have been done, that MIL should face the wrath of law if there is.

I cant allow any family member to leave with me im not wicked i prefer complete privacy
Me too,and my wife understand.
Re: House Wife Stabbed To Death By Mother-In-law by maumau1: 9:17am On Feb 24, 2013
the husband is a foolish man.
now he is coming out to say they never had peace since his mother started leaving with them.
so he knows this ? and he kept supporting her by staying in the house since marrigae.
the worst thing is for a mother in law to live with a couple b it from the man or woman.
this is similar to what what happened to my very good friend, immidately after wedding mother in law started leagving them, she was cooking and they were enjoying , later she starting find faults as if na she be the husband b4 my friend knew what was happening this woman don divid house , as of today now they are seprated. whenre husband they beat wife, mother in law go dey support the man to beat her well. God punish all mother inlaws that bring separtion or even daeth in homes.
Re: House Wife Stabbed To Death By Mother-In-law by Toyrem: 9:26am On Feb 24, 2013
You're sleeping?
Re: House Wife Stabbed To Death By Mother-In-law by TableLeg(m): 9:29am On Feb 24, 2013
Dang shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is It Proper To Address Your Partner By His/her Real Name In Public? / Don't Become The Family ATM / Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 11 Years Of Marriage (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.