Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,588 members, 7,812,914 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

Love Dey Shark U Abi? Read My Story. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Dey Shark U Abi? Read My Story. (8973 Views)

When Ladies Re Truely In Love, Dey Act Crazy..true Or FALSE / And After That Hot S3xx, What Next Na To Sleep Na...abi? / Love Is Not Blind, But Love Dey Miss Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love Dey Shark U Abi? Read My Story. by Nobody: 8:55am On Feb 25, 2013
chikeorji123: Acido & dirty l mean dyt why this derailing attitude?.
They've been banned.
Re: Love Dey Shark U Abi? Read My Story. by Nobody: 9:43am On Feb 25, 2013
@OP. you shouldnet put any woman or a man on such test , temptation , beside you dodnt even know her intentions if she is gonna go into the hotel with the man, The bottome line never put anybody into only 95% of human can not fall for such test

You need to forgive and and really talk to her , every woman wants security and also she might be thinking that you gonna leave her some day beside you have not married her na , so she is not even yours

DONT EVER PUT ANYONE THROUGH ANY FORM OF TEST,IT NOT A YARDSTICK TO SHOW THAT THE PERSON IS GOOD OR BAD

3 Likes

Re: Love Dey Shark U Abi? Read My Story. by Nobody: 9:58am On Feb 25, 2013
@ free cocoa

I DON'T PITCH TENT WITH MEN WHO PLAY VICTIMS....

O.P WON'T CLAIM IGNORANCE OF THE BABES CHARACTER for the outset angry

Why wait for years to roll by (after bleeping her dry without repair) to cme to nairaland n complain ?

Can't fathom the time and expense He subscribed to this devilish plan in order to affix the "UNFAITHFUL " tag to her maiden name. embarassed

PRAY-TEL WHAT NAME WULD THE MALE FOLKS GIVE TO A CLASSY BABE (LIKE ME grin) WHU DECIDES TO TREAT SELF TO LUNCH IN A HOTEL

AND BUMPS INTO A PAL WITOUT HINT THAT HER BOO IS SCURRING ALONG WITH HIS TAIL BEHIND ? undecided

1 Like

Re: Love Dey Shark U Abi? Read My Story. by Nobody: 10:02am On Feb 25, 2013
Geo007: @OP. you shouldnet put any woman or a man on such test , temptation , beside you dodnt even know her intentions if she is gonna go into the hotel with the man, The bottome line never put anybody into only 95% of human can not fall for such test

You need to forgive and and really talk to her , every woman wants security and also she might be thinking that you gonna leave her some day beside you have not married her na , so she is not even yours

DONT EVER PUT ANYONE THROUGH ANY FORM OF TEST,IT NOT A YARDSTICK TO SHOW THAT THE PERSON IS GOOD OR BAD

Ma prayers r wit U....Thankzx
Re: Love Dey Shark U Abi? Read My Story. by stpat1(m): 11:11am On Feb 25, 2013
mechummy: @ OP pls give her a secnd chance but be careful

I blame u, why won't you tell him to give another chance. If he was your brother, won't you chase d girl away with broom.

Its better to keep mum than to give illogical advice
Re: Love Dey Shark U Abi? Read My Story. by stpat1(m): 11:16am On Feb 25, 2013
mechummy: @ OP pls give her a secnd chance but be careful
Re: Love Dey Shark U Abi? Read My Story. by Nobody: 11:46am On Feb 25, 2013
Dynamicaziz: I never intend to bore you with this my personal experience on how unfaithful ladies can be.
I have a girlfriend of close to 2 years that has almost become my wife because we are planning to have our introduction in a few months time. She is 23 years old while I'm almost 29. She is completing her NCE by september and thats about the time I will be resuming for my Masters. She respects and adores me (Don't know wether it's as a result of the difference in status) and I equally cherished her.

Out of all the epistles you typed. This is what got me bro....She adores you cos of difference in status.

What status if I may ask??

You are sounding like you are too good for here. angry angry
Re: Love Dey Shark U Abi? Read My Story. by sammynaijaguy(m): 1:01pm On Feb 25, 2013
Dyt: So to say d gal must b dumb to know its her bf
She doesn't know he's d one he's bn speakin to?
And d nos too abi?

So op too must b dubious

Abeg mk una free me oo
Men too cheats, I jst hate it wen y'all blame we women
All I wz jst doin wz defendin womanhood
And some silly d1ck head already takin it all personal
with this attitude you will be single for a along time grin grin grin grin
Re: Love Dey Shark U Abi? Read My Story. by freecocoa(f): 1:14pm On Feb 25, 2013
fairyprincess: @ free cocoa

I DON'T PITCH TENT WITH MEN WHO PLAY VICTIMS....

O.P WON'T CLAIM IGNORANCE OF THE BABES CHARACTER for the outset angry

Why wait for years to roll by (after bleeping her dry without repair) to cme to nairaland n complain ?

Can't fathom the time and expense He subscribed to this devilish plan in order to affix the "UNFAITHFUL " tag to her maiden name. embarassed

PRAY-TEL WHAT NAME WULD THE MALE FOLKS GIVE TO A CLASSY BABE (LIKE ME grin) WHU DECIDES TO TREAT SELF TO LUNCH IN A HOTEL

AND BUMPS INTO A PAL WITOUT HINT THAT HER BOO IS SCURRING ALONG WITH HIS TAIL BEHIND ? undecided
I seriously don't know what you are talking about grin.

Listen darling, the OP's case is way different from the scenario you painted above, its a different thing to run into someone in a hotel and to go there to meet someone.

Like I said, the reason why this girl's explanation is hard to believe or even reason is that she has another phone which she operates with, why does she need another phone and hid it from her bf?

I agree that you shouldn't put people to such tests but the fact remains she failed, how many more men has she given that number to? I'm not even supporting the OP but you people should not be economical with the glaring truth.

1 Like

Re: Love Dey Shark U Abi? Read My Story. by cfc: 2:33pm On Feb 25, 2013
mechummy: Wetin carry u go der? Ashawo guy*hisses*

Can we have a tete a tete?
Re: Love Dey Shark U Abi? Read My Story. by FXKing2012(m): 3:54pm On Feb 25, 2013
cfc:

Can we have a tete a tete?
why? what for?
Re: Love Dey Shark U Abi? Read My Story. by dytbabe: 5:08pm On Feb 25, 2013
sammynaijaguy:
with this attitude you will be single for a along time grin grin grin grin

I will hav u
So its gonna b me n u
Re: Love Dey Shark U Abi? Read My Story. by lecturerdabo(m): 5:42pm On Feb 25, 2013
freecocoa: If this girl doesn't have another line which her bf doesn't know of, then I'll be willing to make excuses for her but that alone shows she has already gone far.

No she may have bought it as a result of the pressure for her number from the man.
Re: Love Dey Shark U Abi? Read My Story. by Nobody: 7:59pm On Feb 25, 2013
@OP
here are some questions that need to be answered:
- why throw such "test" if you have no idea on how to handle the result?! now you are stuck with a LovePeddler and dont know what to do. shame on you!
- is this the kind of stuff you expect your future wife to be doing?! if not then why are you still with this animal of a lady?!
- anyone who tells you that what your ashewo gf did is harmless, is clearly high on some very strong brew.

another ashi bites the dust!

1 Like

Re: Love Dey Shark U Abi? Read My Story. by Nobody: 10:07pm On Feb 25, 2013
Maybe she wanna go learn how to play the violin. Hmmm?

Given the opportunity, girls will always cheat. A girl's heart lies in her pussy.
Re: Love Dey Shark U Abi? Read My Story. by andy1(m): 11:07pm On Feb 25, 2013
Geo007: @OP. you shouldnet put any woman or a man on such test , temptation , beside you dodnt even know her intentions if she is gonna go into the hotel with the man, The bottome line never put anybody into only 95% of human can not fall for such test

. Guy abeg o..are U̶̲̥̅̊ male or female?....cos dis u̶̲̥̅̊я̩̥̊ comm jexx D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥y anger me......what dat lady did was inexcusable.....smh@9ja ladies
Re: Love Dey Shark U Abi? Read My Story. by chikeorji123(m): 11:11pm On Feb 25, 2013
sexkillz: They've been banned.

You are really a biological son of ur father!.. relief..
Re: Love Dey Shark U Abi? Read My Story. by chikeorji123(m): 11:17pm On Feb 25, 2013

The youngman should have tamper with mercy since no one is sinless before GOD..heey the relationship of two yrs just crash like that at a time of rounding up in altar?..devil is a liar..OP have mercy we have enough single ladies scattered everywhere..
Re: Love Dey Shark U Abi? Read My Story. by nenergy(m): 1:51pm On Feb 26, 2013
Hmmm,this is terrible. Sincerely i don't believe in "tempting" people,because they'll most likely fall for many other reasons other than the one you expect. I would never do such, so i won't take it at all. Cheating in boy form is sacrilegious!
Re: Love Dey Shark U Abi? Read My Story. by larynxvibe: 3:31pm On Feb 26, 2013
Dyt: Will u all jst STFu
Wat has she done? Jst meetin wit u, so?
Don't u guys do way dan dat?
Now u claimin innocent
Shior
will you shut ur face. she is a LovePeddler joor. guy marriage is forever oh she will do it again oh stay away
Re: Love Dey Shark U Abi? Read My Story. by nicago: 4:55pm On Feb 26, 2013
Guy you've found out the truth though painfully.

JUST MOVE ON NOW or you'll regret it later.

You love her that's why her response of trying to find out who the stranger was bla bla bla is plausible to you.

PLS DON'T JOKE WITH YOUR HEART, YOU HAVE ONLY ONE HEART so don't let any UNDESERVING LADY destroy it for the one who will cherish it because it might take you months or even years to heal up and move on.

LEAVE HER NOW!!!!!
Re: Love Dey Shark U Abi? Read My Story. by nicefeeling: 10:53pm On Feb 26, 2013
havilla: No decent girl will hook up with a man she doesn't know from adam in a hotel room, she doesn't even know if he is a rapist, ritualist or watever. She is 23 yrs old she is not a kid. Sorry to say if u continue with her she will leave u when she finally meets a man who has more money than u, she is simply looking for the highest bidder.

Babes, d Op's gf made a terrible mistake that could even claim her life like u pointed out but ur point about money issue is inappropriate. Are u so money conscious that u believe the only reason a girl can walk out of a relationship must be money-related I hate it when people like u place price tag on womenundecided

There are many reasons to opt (or want) out of a R/ship. It could be sexually related, bad habits (e.g an alcoholic), irreconcilable differences/ incompatibility, obsessive or controlling spouse etc. So why not pick anyone of d above than imply she was looking for the highest bidder!

Op never even said they had money issue or that she likes money a lot or that he, the Op is a broke a.s.s nicca. If he said that, then we could have deduced frm that fact that shez out to be AUTIONED only to be gotten by d highest bidder.
Re: Love Dey Shark U Abi? Read My Story. by Nobody: 1:58am On Feb 27, 2013
It was hard to read all the comments on this thread and not because they were so many, just because quite a bunch of them were very annoying.

@op, your story sounds true. First thing I have to say: you'd be really dumb to go on and marry her, but who knows, maybe it was just a stupid mistake and she won't do it again. I can only tell you that I know very well the meaning of being so crazy about a girl as to find it impossible to really care for any one else, but even with that, I wouldn't marry her if she did what you described. The reason is quite simple: I wouldn't be able to trust her anymore, I would forever wonder what some (probably) innocent thing she did might mean. I would inadvertently destroy any relationship we built because she betrayed my trust. It's not as much a question of mercy and forgiveness or justice as it is a question of trust. So, my advice? Walk away. Don't put yourself in that place where you think you've forgiven her and then find it impossible to believe anything she says. If you'll end up with her, it'll be much later when she's grown up.

Next thing I have to say: this isn't the story with every girl. Don't believe it is. There are over seven billion human beings in this world and no two are exactly alike. If you are the guy you've passed yourself off to be, there's a nice girl out there waiting for you to come get her. So suffer this heartache, cry if you need to, grieve over what could have been and then pick yourself up and go find Miss Right. Life doesn't give you enough time to be cynical.

Cheers, man.

1 Like

Re: Love Dey Shark U Abi? Read My Story. by Serendipity: 2:48am On Feb 27, 2013
fairyprincess: @xtr0v3rt
Cut me sme slack please.....am not defending d ladies action but wat happens to d AUDI ALTERAM PARTEM principle ?

Oops! I forgot U 'r yet to obtain Ur standard 6 certificate "shakes head in pity"...

Am not defending d OP's babe jst dat most Men Nid to stand up to their ball n take d bull by the horn wen their are uncomfortable n a relationship

Or than devising CHEAP TRICKS for CHARACTER ASSASINATION
Audi alteram what? Save us that legal platitude as it inapplicable and inapt here...
Re: Love Dey Shark U Abi? Read My Story. by cfc: 9:04pm On Feb 27, 2013
FXKing2012:
why? what for?
You are crazy, am I talking to you? sh*t head
Mechummy can we have a tete atete?
Re: Love Dey Shark U Abi? Read My Story. by Ignatiusprince(m): 8:07pm On Dec 27, 2013
joudini:

You forgot to add 'Nigerian girls'
Re: Love Dey Shark U Abi? Read My Story. by Ignatiusprince(m): 8:09pm On Dec 27, 2013
[quote author=joudini]

At op don't kick her out,but u have learnt ur lesson...... Jst 4give her bt don't trust her again...... Untill she works hard 2 gain d trust again.... I fear girlz.... But I have d right one around.... Have dated her 4 6yrs nw and won't leave her
Re: Love Dey Shark U Abi? Read My Story. by Juicysam(m): 10:27pm On Dec 27, 2013
moral lesson of d story...ur gulfriend is only yours when she iz in your arms..dat gul ave been donating to some sharp men behind ur back..e don tey nor be today[in 2face's voice]
Re: Love Dey Shark U Abi? Read My Story. by Youngpo413: 6:47am On Nov 29, 2014
IjeomaOkeke100:
20 or 21 and that is the time someone wants to see life.
see life how,
That is to Bleep around?
Re: Love Dey Shark U Abi? Read My Story. by Youngpo413: 10:01am On Nov 29, 2014
lecturerdabo:

No, She might not be looking for som1 better but needed to explore like many have pointed out. Adventure is really the spice of life.

@op, sorry for that horrible experience but believe me she is young and needs to be sure she is not leaving anything behind.
If you love her and convinced she has changed, forgive and go ahead with your marriage plans.(Once beaten, twice shy)

NB; 80% of girls are like that even those pretending holiness on this thread, some of them have done worse

thats true sha...
Re: Love Dey Shark U Abi? Read My Story. by Youngpo413: 10:16am On Nov 29, 2014
stpat1:

I blame u, why won't you tell him to give another chance. If he was your brother, won't you chase d girl away with broom.

Its better to keep mum than to give illogical advice

na that special "sim card" spoil everything
Re: Love Dey Shark U Abi? Read My Story. by Youngpo413: 10:19am On Nov 29, 2014
Maybe she wanna go learn how to play the violin. Hmmm?

Given the opportunity, girls will always cheat. A girl's heart lies in her pusy.
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Explains Why Men Feel Excited When They Suck Their Wife's Breasts / She's Threatening To Call It Off just because I hate PDA / This Is The New Trend on Nairaland: Hit or Miss? To Be Deleted Soon [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.