Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? (52135 Views)

Should I Still Keep Faith In Marrying Her? / Is Anything Wrong In Marrying A Girl Your Know A Friend Has Slept With? / The Disadvantages Of Marrying A Virgin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by jadajada: 6:03pm On Mar 01, 2013
virginity is nt a pride, it's simply a lack of opportunities.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by Kenistry(m): 6:03pm On Mar 01, 2013
There's nothing wrong wit dat......
Bt i must confess, i dont wanna marry a virgin eida cos i feel dey got notin to offer me, most of dem are du.mb, no sense of humour, introverts & boring as deeper life church sermons. if not y will one remain a virgin @26 or above? If u r a virgin pls dnt b offended, it's because of d virgins i hv met so far. Dey r nt brainy at all and dry like an old granny punnana. Dey are nt attractive to me.
So I dont care if you r a virgin or not .

If you r of d same view wit me, hit d like button.
If not, your insults will not change ma opinion abt virgins. Experience is d best teacher

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by crackhouse(m): 6:11pm On Mar 01, 2013
if there is any virgin in the house let her indicate so we can hit the alter this Easter. i am serious, i have been searching but i can't find anyone around me

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by Chitexs250(m): 6:14pm On Mar 01, 2013
onila: am a virgin smiley

Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Mar 01, 2013
Am really searching for one to Marry be you in Nigeria or in the United states.If you are kindly drop me a message.I love seeing girls preserve their temple

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by Symphony007: 6:18pm On Mar 01, 2013
I've been thinking. If two virgins got married, how do they know what to do on their wedding night?

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by debbydominic(f): 6:19pm On Mar 01, 2013
adconline: Imagine buying a car without test driving it? Imagine buying a home without seeing inside? How can someone make the greatest investment in life without checking it out? What if ur partner does not like sex and sees it as a chore? This is 2013! Being a virgin does not make one a better life partner!

That is not true abeggi.whatever happened to the ideals that our parents believed in?God help this generation with their abnormal mentality.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by faceit: 6:19pm On Mar 01, 2013
U wanna b a virgin, BE...u dont wanna b a virgin..den dont b, it all depends on U. I know girls dt r virgins and dey r so attractive, dress cute, and u wld neva know dt dey v nt been bleeped b4. Y wld u give a mna d priviledge of bleeping u unless u really want..if u want it regardless of wat God says...go 4 it. Everytin all comes back 2 U!

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by nbright: 6:20pm On Mar 01, 2013
Eye of an Eagle:
Nothing is wrong with it infact right now am looking for one to marry! cool
one step @ a time... Whichever comes my way, I take as long as she's good...
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by faceit: 6:20pm On Mar 01, 2013
U wanna b a virgin, BE...u dont wanna b a virgin..den dont b, it all depends on U. I know girls dt r virgins and dey r so attractive, dress cute, and u wld neva know dt dey v nt been bleeped b4. Y wld u give a man d priviledge of bleeping u unless u really want..if u want it regardless of wat God says...go 4 it. Everytin all comes back 2 U!
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by Abel202: 6:22pm On Mar 01, 2013
[b]My people, I hadly comment on such posts as I prefer politics and the economy. But this one touches home right where it pains. Ordinarily marrying a virgin is and should be a thing of immence joy and pride for any man. But with my experience now, I don't think I will advise any man to consciously go for it. My reasons:
I have been married for seven years now. I have three issues, and honestly I have a very lovely and wonderful family that is the envy of most of my peers. However I have a huge problem inside. And am scared of what the future will bring.
My wife was not particularly a virging when I married her, but she was "almost" a virging, therefore she had little or no experience in matters of sex and intimacy. Incidentally I had many girlfriends then and one of the major reason why I chose my wife above most of the other girls was because she is faithful and can not mess arround, and I can completely trust her on that. We dated for 3 years before we eventualy got married. I saw the signs that this girl doesnt realy like sex but since I was preserving her for marriage I never realy disturbed her but unleashed my exploits on the other girls. Then we got married. Then I decided to become a responsible married man. Suddenly I realised what I had gotten myself into. My wife does not like sex. She will only do it (once in a while after several excuses) to please me. She has refused to learn anything from the first time we met till now ten years later. I have tried every reasonable way to teach her. I have taken her to counselling. I have pleaded, I have cajoled, I even withdrew my belt and flogged one day (very unlike me), yet all to no avail.
Now I have almost resigned to my fate. Now that is what scares me a real lot. Because I know myself. I love life and I love sex. I do not have unrealistic expectations as I know that my wife never had the experiences I have. But what I have gotten is a raw deal. All I expected was a healthy sex life with my lovely wife. Is that too much to ask? I sometimes think its a purnishment for all the girls I have dribbled before settling down.
What scares me is that if this continues I am bound to mess up. I have such a lovely family. My wife is such a good wife, responsible, takes good care of my home and kids, pretty, respects me a lot, infact every other thing is okay except the sex life. And this is what you can't tell your next door neighbour.
So I am a very happily married man, but inside I am realy turtured because my sex life is zero and I do not trust myself if things continue this way. Infact I have done a few runs outside and it was as great as before, but guilty conscience made me quit.
If I were a European or an American, I would have divorced my wife, reason -Sexual incompatibility. But that reason is bullshit here. I can't throw away the lovely family I have just because of Sex (that is precisely the problem).
My senior friend has advised me the way out - that is to get a secret concubine.
I have tried it and believe you me, it worked. I do not disturb my wife any more, and she is happy that she is not being disturbed for sex again as she would prefer not to have sex even for a year unless its time to make babies.
But the problem is the other lady. Some of them are always scheeming, either for money, or to displace the one inside and come inside too. And they could even be diabolical or do something funny to your lovely family just to get a part of you too. Infact though this arrangement works for now, there is no guarantee that something ugly might not come out of it later.
I am the responsible family man type. So having concubines is not realy my style. But am forced to do it.
So my advise is that YOU MUST KNOW THE SEXUAL CAPABILITIES OF YOUR WIFE-TO-BE BEFORE MARRIAGE, AMONGST OTHER THINGS. Or else you might find out that this Sex thing can derail a marriage and life you have painstakingly built. I rest my case.[/b]

6 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Mar 01, 2013
Abel202: [b]My people, I hadly comment on such posts as I prefer politics and the economy. But this one touches home right where it pains. Ordinarily marrying a virgin is and should be a thing of immence joy and pride for any man. But with my experience now, I don't think I will advise any man to consciously go for it. My reasons:
I have been married for seven years now. I have three issues, and honestly I have a very lovely and wonderful family that is the envy of most of my peers. However I have a huge problem inside. And am scared of what the future will bring.
My wife was not particularly a virging when I married her, but she was "almost" a virging, therefore she had little or no experience in matters of sex and intimacy. Incidentally I had many girlfriends then and one of the major reason why I chose my wife above most of the other girls was because she is faithful and can not mess arround, and I can completely trust her on that. We dated for 3 years before we eventualy got married. I saw the signs that this girl doesnt realy like sex but since I was preserving her for marriage I never realy disturbed her but unleashed my exploits on the other girls. Then we got married. Then I decided to become a responsible married man. Suddenly I realised what I had gotten myself into. My wife does not like sex. She will only do it (once in a while after several excuses) to please me. She has refused to learn anything from the first time we met till now ten years later. I have tried every reasonable way to teach her. I have taken her to counselling. I have pleaded, I have cajoled, I even withdrew my belt and flogged one day (very unlike me), yet all to no avail.
Now I have almost resigned to my fate. Now that is what scares me a real lot. Because I know myself. I love life and I love sex. I do not have unrealistic expectations as I know that my wife never had the experiences I have. But what I have gotten is a raw deal. All I expected was a healthy sex life with my lovely wife. Is that too much to ask? I sometimes think its a purnishment for all the girls I have dribbled before settling down.
What scares me is that if this continues I am bound to mess up. I have such a lovely family. My wife is such a good wife, responsible, takes good care of my home and kids, pretty, respects me a lot, infact every other thing is okay except the sex life. And this is what you can't tell your next door neighbour.
So I am a very happily married man, but inside I am realy turtured because my sex life is zero and I do not trust myself if things continue this way. Infact I have done a few runs outside and it was as great as before, but guilty conscience made me quit.
If I were a European or an American, I would have divorced my wife, reason -Sexual incompatibility. But that reason is bullshit here. I can't throw away the lovely family I have just because of Sex (that is precisely the problem).
My senior friend has advised me the way out - that is to get a secret concubine.
I have tried it and believe you me, it worked. I do not disturb my wife any more, and she is happy that she is not being disturbed for sex again as she would prefer not to have sex even for a year unless its time to make babies.
But the problem is the other lady. Some of them are always scheeming, either for money, or to displace the one inside and come inside too. And they could even be diabolical or do something funny to your lovely family just to get a part of you too. Infact though this arrangement works for now, there is no guarantee that something ugly might not come out of it later.
I am the responsible family man type. So having concubines is not realy my style. But am forced to do it.
So my advise is that YOU MUST KNOW THE SEXUAL CAPABILITIES OF YOUR WIFE-TO-BE BEFORE MARRIAGE, AMONGST OTHER THINGS. Or else you might find out that this Sex thing can derail a marriage and life you have painstakingly built. I rest my case.[/b]

Singing what goes around comes back around. After sleeping around and spoiling other people future wives you want something good for yourself abi? The lord sure knows how to punished people. grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Mar 01, 2013
Abel202: [b]My people, I hadly comment on such posts as I prefer politics and the economy. But this one touches home right where it pains. Ordinarily marrying a virgin is and should be a thing of immence joy and pride for any man. But with my experience now, I don't think I will advise any man to consciously go for it. My reasons:
I have been married for seven years now. I have three issues, and honestly I have a very lovely and wonderful family that is the envy of most of my peers. However I have a huge problem inside. And am scared of what the future will bring
Single moms are the best! Go check statistics
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by dapsonlou(m): 6:36pm On Mar 01, 2013
Olboy u get the girls number lol... You know the saying the only good pu*sy is a tight pus+y....
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by NOLONGTIN1(m): 6:38pm On Mar 01, 2013
jp philips: Timothy from Dublin says;

it reminds me of a friend i met sometime in Nigeria, this guy told me that where he comes from in Anambra State, there is this ritual that the Men use their semen to make money, the ritual is a spiritual dimension targeted at using the semen as a conduit to get to generations unborn, because its spiritual, when eventually they get married, the doctors can’t really see anything, all the tests will prove them to be okay, but in the end the family remains childless,

at the end of our meeting, i pondered over his story but never thought that a reasonable girl will fall for such crap until i remembered the ''virgins''

young man, u have so much sentimental attachment with this girl not becos you love her but u re thrilled with the fact that at her age, she is still a virgin dats y it seems so much a big deal to you,

Let me ask you another question, have you ever dis virgined a girl in your lifetime?
of course i can guess your answer, when u were stuck with her for 11yrs only God knows if u aint a virgin yourself,

the day u will disvirgin a girl then you will understand y pple here tell u its all hype, psychologically, u re entering dat marriage with high expectations and trust me u will surely be disappointed,

let us get down to common sense; these are girls that are created with equal number of hormones like their counterparts, coexist in the same society, the next question is y re they not like the other girls?

second question; can i cope with the reason y they re who they are?

do you think it is easy for them as the weaker vessels to retain their virginity till such age while we the stronger in most cases cannot retain, it wont be out of place to say that they have a stronger counter force to say NO irrespective of the circumstance, which ever it is
i bet you my friend you cant cope,

in my opinion, those girls re not Normal, they re not your everyday girls, they are not Adventurous, dont mind them when they say, if we get married, we will have lots of sex
then ask her what happened to the restraining force that kept her for 28yrs, mere marriage cant remove that, ie when you hear experienced people tell you they re never good in bed even in marriage
reason;
they are not adventurous and they are not thrilled by what is new, the only reason she will have intimacy with you even in marriage is procreation any thing outside that you re on your own, its a psychological issue

Dr graham, has this to contribute;

During my early years, i was opportune to do a practice on clinical psychology and my patients then were one of a kind, at a point i wanted to write a book about a psychological disease called virginity

during one of my sessions,there was this couple that the wife always denies him sex, or sometimes would want to trade it for favors, so when they told me their story, i tried counseling them, but i realized something, the lady in question has something she thinks abt herself

outside the irrational things she says like ''if u wanna send me packing then keep me the way i was when u married me''
words like '' you think im like any other girl you pick on the road'' and a lot of bullish stuffs that i perceived is making her think she is superior to her husband because of her sexual canopy

i decided to take them on separate sessions to my greatest chagrin i realized the lady in question is a Narcissist, though i nearly misconstrued it for pride
it was at this verge that i asked the question and she said of course YES with so much pride in her eyes

then i ran a scan through my mind and found out that the force behind that social anomaly is Narcissism and phobia.

then i understood why someone will want to trade her sexual disposition.
dats wen you hear words like

''no sex before marriage''

psychologically speaking,

she sees it that she is coming with a big stuff as such, you should make a big move to earn it.and the contest continues even after marriage, in the end you, will definitely lose control of your home to cheap sexual blackmail for peace to reign.
or she is so scared that she cant compromise if the union is not justified meaning; she is trading her virginity for marriage,

before you marry this girl, ask your self the ff questions

CAN I COPE WITH EXTREME NARCISSISM?

CAN I COPE WITH HER SEX PHOBIA?

cos those are the two main reasons why they are still virgins at 28 and make no mistakes, these reasons never disappear even in marriage, if you ask me, u seem like someone who cares about sex, without mincing words, she aint your type, look elsewhere,

Virginity is just a physical state that u wont know when it disappears on your first nite(ie if she will let you) Grin Grin its all about societal perception, just the same way the white girls cry at Michael jackson's concert and in Africa they think well, he is a good dancer Making his money Grin Grin

A woman's worth is not rated under her sexual canopy, its just that our today's women have run out of ideas to add value to themselves other than a piece of meat with tension stress less than 0.00102nm Grin Grin what a shame we bought the trend,

i have a million and one instances to make you understand that you are about to make a mistake of your life,

make no mistakes again, never you think that a virgin in marriage will never cheat, cheating has no connection with marriage whatsoever, ask your self, the girls that cheat, were they not once virgins? in other words, if you marry her, dis virgin her and give her reasons to cheat, she is up to it, the same way you can marry a non virgin, gives her reason to stay and she sticks with you.

My advise; the only virgin that is worthy of marriage are the ones that never told you they are virgins in the first place,or make assertions that insinuates it but somehow, they were able to wade you off sex for personal reasons, some could be upbringing some could be religion in this case, u will see for yourself that she has a great deal of respect for God in all ramifications not only on sexual matters(cos she can as well use it as a front), any thing short my dear, ''BAGGAGES AT OWNERS RISK''

I doubt if you will chose a lazy, Nagging, poor hygienic virgin over a non virgin with opposite traits.

shouldn't there be a law that condemns this virginity bull, categorizing women under their sexual canopy is discrimination just like racism, why are women taking this? where are the women right activists when you need them?

if i am to chose women over their sexual formations, then i will ignore virgins and go for extremely wet pu$$ies,
tight pu$$ie$, crazy Bj girls, big ar$e, big b00bs etc.

is a virgin with tiny boobs competitive? i don't think so, a flat ar$ed virgin? hmmmmm!

i think we are insane as human beings, total misplaced priorities

Apologia for plagiarism, i have forgotten the source, kinda saved it a long time

Interestng.... learnt a lot, its all psychology. Saved it
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by faceit: 6:38pm On Mar 01, 2013
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by bonetalk(m): 6:42pm On Mar 01, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: I m still a virgin...
yes i'm also a virgin, we still plenty cool

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by NOLONGTIN1(m): 6:44pm On Mar 01, 2013
wazobia_for_u: NO NO NO NO

When i was a kid in the relationship world, my first girl that really fell in love with was a virgin and we both kept her virginity for more than two years even she come to my house every weekend and she sometimes lived with me for like 2 months after her OND but when she went for her graduate degree and we dont see often then she realised we practiced different religion and she started dating someone that practice same religion and the guy bleeped her within 2 weeks of the relationship,she end the relationship bcus all the guy want is sex, she go for another and third guy in her same religion, they all beat her pomo everyday.

Later she said am the best she ever dated and wanted to come back in regardless of our religion differences and i let her know know i cant marry her again cus she lost her pride after i respected her body for past 2 years ... I dont eat STALE food that was prepared in my presence but stop me from eating it while HOT

IF I LOVE HER I MUST ENTER THE COLD AND HOT ROOM grin grin grin

I dont agree with anything thing you said here but the words in Bold made me laugh out loud and hard, i really dont know why it did
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by faceit: 6:45pm On Mar 01, 2013
am really sorry 4 wat u said but cos it happened 2 u dosent mean it gonna happen 2 d next person. There r cases in which d lady was a virgin til she got married and rite now, her marriage can b described as one of d best. Its nt dat dey dont v issues bt it stil one of d best. Wat if u got married 2 a woman dat can stay with just one man? U r out of town one day, she is already bleeping ur next door neighbor or ur gateman or God knows who. Wat abt ladies dat v s3x regularly b4 marriage and after marriage, dey dont like s3x anymore? V heard series of cases like dese.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by faceit: 6:46pm On Mar 01, 2013
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by NOLONGTIN1(m): 6:47pm On Mar 01, 2013
huni_naija: Nothing is wrong with marrying a virgin, notin is wrong in marrying a non-virgin...

There are virgins who have done blow up jobs, oral, or from behind and are just trying to hide behind the cloak of "virginity"

What am i trying to say? Virgins or not we are all not perfect and have made mistakes, what should matter is the character of the person and not what's beneath or behind there legs!

Sorry Lady, you sound like a girl who feels bad she isn't a virgin and is trying to make herself feel better
but you reminded me of a girl my friend told me about, he said she gets it from behind (Anal sex), saving the front for her husband, btw she still considers herself a Virgin

3 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by faceit: 6:48pm On Mar 01, 2013
am really sorry 4 wat u said but cos it happened 2 u dosent mean it gonna happen 2 d next person. There r cases in which d lady was a virgin til she got married and rite now, her marriage can b described as one of d best. Its nt dat dey dont v issues bt it stil one of d best. Wat if u got married 2 a woman dat can stay with just one man? U r out of town one day, she is already bleeping ur next door neighbor or ur gateman or God knows who. Wat abt ladies dat v s3x regularly b4 marriage and after marriage, dey dont like s3x anymore? V heard series of cases like dese.
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Mar 01, 2013
Marrying a virgin is scary - I prefer a chic that has been with less than three guys!!
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by onila(f): 6:55pm On Mar 01, 2013
shymexx: Marrying a virgin is scary - I prefer a chic that has been with less than three guys!!
u wont marry my virgin as-s sad, bittyend tongue
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by yemmy19(m): 6:57pm On Mar 01, 2013
Cos most pple dnt go for a no-testing product,......#buytestedproduct#
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by Agbele1(m): 6:57pm On Mar 01, 2013
Honestly speakin,notin is wrong in marryin virgin.it shows d girl is a virtous lady.i pray 4 one.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by jericco1(m): 7:00pm On Mar 01, 2013
I go marry if i fit see one
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 01, 2013
Please, if you are virgin steer clear of my way. I have repeatedly said it here, I don't need virgin. Let her be whatever, I don't need virgin! PERIOD!
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by league11(m): 7:03pm On Mar 01, 2013
I CAN TRUST N TOLERATE MY WIFE TO ANY LEVEL, FOR D RESPECT THAT I MARRIED HER A VIRGIN AFTER HER GRADUATION. WE STARTED DATING WHEN SHE WAS IN SECONDRY SCHOOL, SHE REBUFFED ALL MY ADVANCES TO HAVE SEX WITH HER. SHE TOLD ME THAT IF I TRULY LOVE HER THAT I SHOULD MARRY HER, AND IF I DONT WANT HER TO HAVE SEX WITH ANOTHER MAN THAT I SHOULD ALLOW HER TO REMAIN A VIRGIN TILL OUR MARRIAGE. IT DOESNT STOP US FROM BEING VERY INTIMATE AND EVEN SLEEPING TOGETHER WHENEVER I VISIT HER IN SCHOOL OR WHEN SHE VISITS ME DURING HOLIDAYS. MY FRIENDS ALMOST DISCOURAGED ME THAT THIS GIRL MUST BE CHEATING ON ME OR TRYING TO HIDE SOMETHING FROM ME, MY SISTER EVEN CALLED ME MUGU D DAY I TOLD HER THAT MY FIANCE IS A VIRGIN. BUT AFTER 8YRS OF COURTSHIP LO N BEHOLD SHE WAS A VIRGIN AT 24. AT FIRST IT WAS DIFFICULT MAKING LOVE AS SHE LACKS D EXPERIENCE, BUT I GAVE HER D FREEDOM TO LEARN N EXPRESS HERSELF. TODAY SHE IS AN EXPERT AND A FLIRT, FLIRTING AROUND OUR HOUSE WITH ME ALONE. AFTER 2YRS OF MARRIAGE WE REMAIN D BEST FRIENDS. AM ENJOYING MY MARRIAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by faceit: 7:03pm On Mar 01, 2013
Been a virgin or not does nt garantee good marriage...wat guarantees gd marriage is U and UR partner, abiliity 2 know y u r married, understanding and so on.
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by ferhyntorlah(f): 7:05pm On Mar 01, 2013
stpat1: Don't think I like those virgin virgin chicks. Though nothing wrong with it o. Infact I respect them soooooo much. Just a personal think. No, cos the marriage will be sooooo boring

Stpat1, at the bolded, who told you so?
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by nbright: 7:05pm On Mar 01, 2013
huni_naija: Nothing is wrong with marrying a virgin, notin is wrong in marrying a non-virgin...

There are virgins who have done blow up jobs, oral, or from behind and are just trying to hide behind the cloak of "virginity"

What am i trying to say? Virgins or not we are all not perfect and have made mistakes, what should matter is the character of the person and not what's beneath or behind there legs!
Naija gals dey do am anal?.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Doing Her Msc. Still A Virgin @ 27 / Pre-wedding Photos Of Team Chelsea, Arsenal, Man United & Barcelona Couples / MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.