Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,024 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? (52124 Views)

Should I Still Keep Faith In Marrying Her? / Is Anything Wrong In Marrying A Girl Your Know A Friend Has Slept With? / The Disadvantages Of Marrying A Virgin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by Chomzy19(f): 3:03pm On Mar 02, 2013
byne: virginity is lack of opportunity or confidence to have sex..
u must either b a fool or deluded 'lack of opportunity' for a girl who went thru sec n tertiary institution, wit all d social networks for hookin up, all d men lookin 4 a girl they will pay 5- or less 2 get some, hia or lack of confidence to b intimate- bein intimate is nt d same as havin sex, sex, n confidence in wat exactly? In d ability 2 open ur legs 4 a dick 4 5mins? Hmm my dear rizn b4 u post

4 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Mar 02, 2013
souldust: i am a virgin myself but it will not matter to me if she isnt virgin. In my opinion, it is better for us to wanting to have a woman who loves us so dearly than wanting to have a 'virgin'

Yea right, beautiful post...
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Mar 02, 2013
souldust: i am a virgin myself but it will not matter to me if she isnt virgin. In my opinion, it is better for us to wanting to have a woman who loves us so dearly than wanting to have a 'virgin'

Yea right......
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by Chomzy19(f): 3:14pm On Mar 02, 2013
vivian chinaza:

Now this is very funny and myopic. Sis, u need a re- orientation, and u need to be reading more.
my prof sist u failed 2 mention y it's myopic u re not a guy n i dont tink u re marrie, if u know any marriedman dt hs searched 4 a child 4 53rs, no even 3yrs, ask him if d fact dt he his wife might hv damaged herself wen she wz frolickin. It's simple psychology n a man who married a virgi will nt even hv such thoughts cross his mind. Forget dey tell u GodLs tym is d best
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by Timijo(m): 3:14pm On Mar 02, 2013
Collins0609: .i believe she is lying.what if she lose d virginity b4 married wil she expect the man to marry her still.pastor who preach against sex wil they deny a prostitute from getting married y referin 2 men who refuse to marry non virgin as bin childish.she should hav wait til after marriage to start milkin d guy
Wrong believing leads to wrong living.
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by Oxytocin712: 3:28pm On Mar 02, 2013
Chomzy19:
u must either b a fool or deluded 'lack of opportunity' for a girl who went thru sec n tertiary institution, wit all d social networks for hookin up, all d men lookin 4 a girl they will pay 5- or less 2 get some, hia or lack of confidence to b intimate- bein intimate is nt d same as havin sex, sex, n confidence in wat exactly? In d ability 2 open ur legs 4 a dick 4 5mins? Hmm my dear rizn b4 u post
EXACTLY, I DON'T KNOW WHAT PEOPLE TAKE GUY & LADIES OF VIRTUE FOR.
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by Chomzy19(f): 3:33pm On Mar 02, 2013
Timijo: Our tradition supports virginity including the holy book (Bible). In those days, when a woman marries and she is discovered to be a virgin, the husband will take gifts to the parents of the lady for the good work they have done on her. But if she is not a virgin, the husband won't be too happy with her, and she would be seen as a slut. But reverse is the case today, the good moral of those days have been rejected by the people of this generation in the name of civilization.
If one is still a virgin at 20, he or she will be seen has uncivilized person. If she is a girl, they will say she is not beautiful, and if he is a man, they will say he is impotent. Just to discourage them, so that they can give a way their virginity and become wayward like them.
I read an interview of charly boy yesterday, where he said that he lived in sin with his present wife for 2 years before they married. This means that they have been sleeping together before marriage. I was shocked to hear that from him, if he acknowledged that sex before marriage is sin, then what else do you need?
The bible also frown at this immoral act. Read below:
Hebrew 13:14 Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undifiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge.
If you are still a virgin, keep it. Don't be intimidated by the words of some sluts. Remain focus, let the bible be your guide.
If you have lost your virginity and you are still messing around like dogs, don't condemn yourself. What you need to do is to repent and all will be well with you.
NOTE: HOW WILL YOU FEEL IF THE FOOD THAT BELONGS TO YOU ALONE IS GIVEN TO EVERYBODY TO TASTE AND THE REMNANT IS BROUGHT TO YOU TO EAT?
on pointest point
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by Chomzy19(f): 3:40pm On Mar 02, 2013
trolling: yeap some of them think like that they think their virginity na treasure as if they are better or greater than the man,they put their virginity on a pedestal...nonsense
it is a treasure, it's not easy resisitin temptation n keepin ur virginity, standing above the crowd, if u hd kept urs u will know but Alas u will neva know d feeling

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 02, 2013
Any reason for a slut or a guy that cannot afford one to slander virgins is always welcomed.

Those Nigeria sluts here on NL are always finding ways to slander and underscore the virtue attributed to maintaining virginity and celibacy. Some deluded sluts will even go further to argue that being a virgin does not translate to been a good wife just to defend their slutty lifestyle.

For goodness sake, you sluts and woman-wrappers should get a life. And for men, don't slander virgins because you've been rejected so many times. By the way, most virgins I know will less likely go into relationship with fools like you.
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by jmoore(m): 3:54pm On Mar 02, 2013
vivian chinaza: Much ado about nothing.......

BTW, If I met a virgin guy, he should be rest assured he is losing that virginity before we get married, as I would love to 'taste' my package. tongue
any girl that wants sex with me before marriage will get a redcard forever, let her go find a guy that will treat her like a cheap thing.
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 02, 2013
Chomzy19: it is a treasure, it's not easy resisitin temptation n keepin ur virginity, standing above the crowd, if u hd kept urs u will know but Alas u will neva know d feeling
i am one and i do not feel better than anyone! And no, i am ok the way i am. i.e, i do not want to lose it yet. Dont think i am a christian. Infact, i hate religion and christianity is the most evil of all.

The reason i want to keep it is becos my friends tell me that when you sleep with a woman you are not married to, there is every likelyhood that what you feel for her would begin to diminish.

I doubt it very much becos i think when we make love, then we are expressing feelings to each other. But what if my friends are right? Afterall, these are experienced people! It means we will be losing this thing we share. But i wouldnt like to lose the sweet feeling i have for my woman.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Mar 02, 2013
Chomzy19:
u must either b a fool or deluded 'lack of opportunity' for a girl who went thru sec n tertiary institution, wit all d social networks for hookin up, all d men lookin 4 a girl they will pay 5- or less 2 get some, hia or lack of confidence to b intimate- bein intimate is nt d same as havin sex, sex, n [size=20pt]confidence in wat exactly? In d ability 2 open ur legs 4 a dick 4 5mins?[/size] Hmm my dear rizn b4 u post

fall off bed laughing my big azz off. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by tunapius(m): 4:46pm On Mar 02, 2013
I lik it
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by Olicris(m): 5:45pm On Mar 02, 2013
At times we cnt cheat nature..jst pray 4d bst.
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 02, 2013
FLYFIRE: One of the greatest things I still thank God for today after many years of marriage is His giving me the patience to wait & disvirgened my wife on our honeymoon after seven years of courtship. Virginity is the best gift any one can give to a spouse. In every marriage there are challenges but people will never know the real joy in marriage untill they walk the path of purity in courtship. I wish I was able to give my wife this gift but I still thank God. Only God can bear me the witness...our bed room today is a blow-away.

This is a record breaking comment with 81 likes today. I shall try harder someday. The comment is interesting but somewhere i missed the point... Was the man a virgin before marriage?
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by vivianc(f): 6:30pm On Mar 02, 2013
jmoore:
any girl that wants sex with me before marriage will get a redcard forever, let her go find a guy that will treat her like a cheap thing.

And any man who tells me no sex before marriage? His ass will be dumped. No time.........

So any person who has sex before wedding is cheap? grin
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by jmoore(m): 6:41pm On Mar 02, 2013
vivian chinaza:

And any man who tells me no sex before marriage? His ass will be dumped. No time.........

are you a learner? Premarital sex makes you cheap. You will turn out to be one of those mothers that encourage their daughters to have premarital sex, I pity you.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by Lexoria: 7:11pm On Mar 02, 2013
achina boy:
don`t get ur point

Point is,how about opening a thread to bash MEN who are virgins or non-virgins since as we can see the chance of a virgin man on wedding night is 0-0.05% and girls have a higher percentage.Leave girls alone!!!!!!
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by Lexoria: 7:18pm On Mar 02, 2013
[
souldust: yes there is no sure way of knowing if a man is virgin. But since male virginity is something riddicled in our society, i think you can believe a guy when he tells you. Infact, you can be more sure of a guy when he tells you than you can of a girl even if she bled on her wedding night.

But dont you think it is double standard that we want our men to be sexual.ly free and our women to be 'virgins'?

Since women wouldnt see our virginity as a gift, why do you think we should see yours as a gift?

And who said they won't see it as a gift.Men!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Always putting words in our mouth,making laws for us and even telling us whats best for us....smdh
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by vivianc(f): 7:19pm On Mar 02, 2013
jmoore:

are you a learner? Premarital sex makes you cheap. You will turn out to be one of those mothers that encourage their daughters to have premarital sex, I pity you.

I would have gone on with this argument constructively with you, but the above post shows u are immature and shallow hence the name calling, you are way beneath me.
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by emalekuo(m): 7:35pm On Mar 02, 2013
stpat1: Don't think I like those virgin virgin chicks. Though nothing wrong with it o. Infact I respect them soooooo much. Just a personal think. No, cos the marriage will be sooooo boring
Get this right, people are not virgins because they don't have sexual urge or becos they don't know what sex is all about and secondly you don't need to sleep with a girl to know if she would be good in bed or love sex its something sensitive people can see. Practice makes perfect. It about personal principles. In conclusion virgin or not virgin who go good for bed go good and who go poor for bed go poor NA THE MAN HAND EVERY THING DEY ESPECIALLY IF HE CAN TAKE HER THERE.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by Lexoria: 8:09pm On Mar 02, 2013
Keneking:

This is a record breaking comment with 81 likes today. I shall try harder someday. The comment is interesting but somewhere i missed the point... Was the man a virgin before marriage?

answe to ur question: of course not.
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by Saintp(m): 9:00pm On Mar 02, 2013
This is a case of our world going from bad to worse. For the fact dat people now sin against God without remorse shows hw bad things have become. Sex outside marriage is a sin, its nt something to be proud of.

Sex was designed 4 two married people. It is b becos we hav nw embraced sin as a culture dat is why we are nw talking abt sexual experience acquired from different people. Are u nt suppose 2 get ur experience from ur wife or husband alone after marriage?

Imagine a world where everybody sticks to only one sexual partner all thier life,dis problems will nt arise. This satisfaction problem is as a result of so much comparison between sexual activities with diff people cos d would yield diff results

I'm nt a virgin and i'm nt proud of it. I wish i was. Please lets stop glorifying immorality.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by trolling(m): 9:05pm On Mar 02, 2013
because they are virgins dont mean they are pure and holy.... or holier than thou..

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by trolling(m): 9:15pm On Mar 02, 2013
Chomzy19: it is a treasure, it's not easy resisitin temptation n keepin ur virginity, standing above the crowd, if u hd kept urs u will know but Alas u will neva know d feeling
ok its a treasure but whose tresure is it? ok i guess you'll say yours but you know what, those tresure is to be bought by a man this is why we pay dowries,so dont put your virginity on a pedestal.so give your treaure to someone who wants to marry you and god fearing and dont put your virginity over a man,becus some virgin allow the pride of their virginity to get them haughty before a man like their poo dont stink.so who wants to marry a virgin who is haughty or thinks a man should adore her because she's a virgin,a virgin is a treasure to be bought.
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Mar 02, 2013
adconline:

Why bother knowing my genotype? You can find out once we are married? Why bother knowing my family? You can find out once we are married. Why bother knowing my fertility count? Why not wait until we are married? Why bother about my job and finances? Let's wait until we are married! Why is it that it's only S3X that can wait until we are married?

Because that's what the Bible says.....
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Mar 02, 2013
vivian chinaza:

You'd only lose him to a few minutes of pleasure....
Not Exactly, but accordinq to ur post... I'd say Yes....
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by summerflame(m): 11:59pm On Mar 02, 2013
In as much as there is not true love or rather scarce, then virgin girls with utmost sincerity and commitment are rare and hard to find, why finding virgin, just marry a woman you have feelings for mainly because you wanna make babies cos she might Bleep u up anytime
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by free2ryhme: 12:01am On Mar 03, 2013
Lexoria:

Point is,how about opening a thread to bash MEN who are virgins or non-virgins since as we can see the chance of a virgin man on wedding night is 0-0.05% and girls have a higher percentage.Leave girls alone!!!!!!

female virgins has more value than males one
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by Nobody: 12:15am On Mar 03, 2013
free2ryhme:

And why is that?
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by trolling(m): 12:31am On Mar 03, 2013
free2ryhme:

if they had more value than men,then why are dowries paid for her?
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by Nobody: 12:51am On Mar 03, 2013
It is very good to know that there are still some virgins left in today’s world, but the truth remains that virginity (male or female) is not a guarantee for a happy marriage. Sex should be the last thing to consider on my marriage list. If my partner has all other qualities needed for a happy home, virginity will be an added advantage, not a determining factor.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

See How This Guy Killed His Girlfriend (photo) / Pre-wedding Photos Of Team Chelsea, Arsenal, Man United & Barcelona Couples / ''90% Of Southern Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes, Runs Girls" - Northern Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.