Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

When A Man Falls Out Of Love. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Man Falls Out Of Love. (2401 Views)

Weird! Best Sex Ever! Woman Falls Inlove With Tree And Man Falls Inlove With Car / OMG! Man Falls And Lands On Metal Rod.you Won’t Believe Where The Rod Pierced! / Man Falls In Love With Samantha an Operating system (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Man Falls Out Of Love. by raqueal(f): 9:28pm On Feb 24, 2013
DigitalSignal:
If everything he saw is still in place, then your problem could be attitudinal or perhaps a case of intoxication of excess supply of emotional desires, sucking out the very feelings he had for you at the beginning!

OK, i guess you are of the opinion that a woman must do bad before her man begins to misbehave right? as much as that might be true to some extent, it is believed that most men are known for hopping and flocking to whoever catches their attention even if their girlfriends does no wrong.
Re: When A Man Falls Out Of Love. by NoQualms1(f): 9:31pm On Feb 24, 2013
DigitalSignal:
If everything he saw is still in place, then your problem could be attitudinal or perhaps a case of intoxication of excess supply of emotional desires, sucking out the very feelings he had for you at the beginning!

I disagree with you. He never loved her in the first place. True love never dies.

2 Likes

Re: When A Man Falls Out Of Love. by Nobody: 9:37pm On Feb 24, 2013
raqueal:

grin grin ;Dflat bottom ke? Rokiatu's own grin doesn't even come close

On course cool, smooth sailing till we get there wink
Re: When A Man Falls Out Of Love. by Nobody: 9:41pm On Feb 24, 2013
cindyrella:
C'mon come back here!
Where do u think you're running to?

wink
Re: When A Man Falls Out Of Love. by raqueal(f): 9:43pm On Feb 24, 2013
No Qualms:

I disagree with you. He never loved her in the first place. True love never dies.

cry
Re: When A Man Falls Out Of Love. by raqueal(f): 9:44pm On Feb 24, 2013
Legit1:

On course cool, smooth sailing till we get there wink

lipsrsealed
Re: When A Man Falls Out Of Love. by DigitalSignal(m): 9:45pm On Feb 24, 2013
No Qualms:

As far as romantic love is concerned, it can die at any time and wake up at any time! Romantic love is a conditional love and once those conditions that inspired it are no longer there it begins to dwindle and over time may lead to untold consequences!

1 Like

Re: When A Man Falls Out Of Love. by Nobody: 9:46pm On Feb 24, 2013
raqueal:

lipsrsealed

sad
Re: When A Man Falls Out Of Love. by DigitalSignal(m): 9:59pm On Feb 24, 2013
raqueal:

OK, i guess you are of the opinion that a woman must do bad before her man begins to misbehave right? as much as that might be true to some extent, it is believed that most men are known for hopping and flocking to whoever catches their attention even if their girlfriends does no wrong.
Not really; weird, but just like the law of diminishing returns, sometimes when you give a guy too much of something he gets bored and loses interest and takes you for granted!

2 Likes

Re: When A Man Falls Out Of Love. by spicyshot(f): 10:49pm On Feb 24, 2013
DigitalSignal:
Learn to keep your man ever wanting to come back to lie by your side! Why must you have freckles all over your body and upon that a deflated backside and expect your man to do what?

no hanny, i aint gat no freckles and i aint gat a deflated backside, i think he'v seen sum1 else n now throwin comparisons... He's a 'HE' rememba?
Re: When A Man Falls Out Of Love. by DigitalSignal(m): 10:57pm On Feb 24, 2013
spicyshot:
no hanny, i aint gat no freckles and i aint gat a deflated backside, i think he's seen sum1 else n now throwin comparisons... He's a 'HE' rememba?
Then learn to keep him glued to your backside!
Re: When A Man Falls Out Of Love. by jambogini: 11:17am On Mar 19, 2013
please lawyers can one of you help me to draft a favorable endorsement letter, to attach to my documents for lifting of my blacklist...
Re: When A Man Falls Out Of Love. by Youngpo413: 9:02am On Sep 24, 2014
NoQualms1:

True love no dey die!
Re: When A Man Falls Out Of Love. by debraleey: 2:00pm On Sep 24, 2014
Lol no one ever falls out of love especially if u followed God's will. Check n see....u were only infatuated......but never in love...we just bliv dat wen we have emotions for sm1 we ask d person out asap but it is not ideal....think of it wat if u were already married will u then divorce n say u fell out of love......

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Told Me She Is Engaged But She Keeps Drawing My Attention / Pls Help..... Guys This Is For You! / Can A Girl Be Turned Down?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.